Inflated Desires Ch. 13

Story Info
The inflation of the monster swells, corrupting the city...
2.6k words
1.5k
1
1

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Susie sighed, leaning against the kitchen counter as tiredness forced her shoulders forward. It had been a long week at work and, well, it wasn't even over yet. She hadn't even yet found the time to get out of her pantsuit, the smart, black jacket and trousers too stiff and uncomfortable for the evening, while she waited for inspiration to strike for dinner. That was, at least, something to look forward to.

And yet she could never have anticipated that things were about to spiral out of control as the twenty-seven-year-old groaned, shifting her hips back and forth. Jessica passed by outside the apartment, but she didn't know what was happening, not as heat prickled through her body, begging her to pay attention to herself, to give her body what it needed.

"Mmmph... Oh, okay then..."

She stroked her pussy through her black trousers with the smart crease down the front, but she couldn't help pressing on, not even warming herself up as she unzipped them, the button catching and then pinging free. It didn't even register with her that she had broken it, not as she whimpered and played with her pussy, rubbing back and forth over her clit.

"Mmmm..."

Why was that so tender? Her fingers slid further down, at the folds of her pussy, sensing already just how slick and wet she was already. Her breath caught and hitched, though she arched her back minutely, grinding her hips down. If Susie had been sitting, she would have been humping and grinding onto something, anything, the sofa...

And she had never been that needy before. No... Not as she circled her clit and rubbed more and more swiftly, applying more pressure than ever would have usually been needed for her. But it just felt right!

"Ah... Yes... Please..."

Who was she begging? It was only her there.

Oh, that felt so good... She was never usually one to give in to the needs of the body quite like that, though it felt right in that moment and she could not help it, not as illicit orgasm crashed through her. Her scream echoed and bounced off the kitchen walls, but that was not even what she needed, not even then, her hips rocking and pulsing, breasts billowing out against her suit jacket.

The fabric strained against her inflating tits, but the button could not hold them back, not as it popped off in a random direction and she broke into a shriek, breasts filling her shirt beneath and then pinging the buttons off there too, one by one. Her nipples plumped up, sensitive to an overwhelming point, and she cried out, rolling her hips, lost in the moment, milk suddenly squirting from her nipples.

"Unghh..."

It was wrong and it was weird and yet her mind was not even in that headspace at all, no. Her bra strained, the underwire creaking and squeaking, though Susie still did not see anything wrong with it at all. She panted heavily, straining to rake that needed air into her lungs, licking her lips, needing everything, so much of it all...

Milk, however... That was not something that Susie had considered before, not ever. And the luxurious eroticism of it did not escape her, not as her bra stained and big, wet patches soaked through, the wet, clammy feeling of it clinging to her breasts even as she whimpered throatily.

"Mmmmm..."

Susie tried to grope her tits, though her fingers squashed easily into them -- it was the fabric of her bra that was restraining them, quivering, inflating flesh just barely held back. The back of the bra dug more and more into her back, cutting in, though she didn't feel any pain or strain there at all, not even as desire clawed at her.

Her bra could not even keep up as her fleshy tits spilt forward over the top, snapping the underwire and freeing her breasts completely as they were left to grow unrestrained, panting and whimpering and moaning, letting everything that she'd never known she needed roll through, more and more and more. The roll of flesh blossomed into the open air as the bra fell away, hanging from her shoulders alone, though it would not have hindered her swelling body either way, no.

That was not how inflation went, after all.

She would have been a similar build and height to Jessica before, but her tits took care of changing that, the skin shivering as if something was pressing out, but it was just the milk within, everything sloshing and churning, dribbling down her tits with creamy marks remaining behind. Milk would not have normally made skin look that pale and slick, but it was different with her, all with Fornucatus' influence powering through, spread by Jessica.

Susie grasped at her tits, massaging them, though her fingers could not dig too far into them as her skin strained, weighed down by them, so much milk inside. She felt like she was moaning, but her pulse was pounding so much against her eardrums that she didn't know whether she was or not, luxuriating in the freedom of not knowing. Her lips parted in a gaping smile that was solely born of ecstasy, but, well, there was only so much that one could do there. For her body grew and grew, filling the room, gaining size and mass, taller and taller, bent over against the ceiling but not able to stop herself from breaking through.

CRACK!

She heaved and stood, her foot going through the floor as it creaked. The building crumbled and rumbled around her, yet Susie was not aware of it at all, moaning through climax, a hand between her legs, masturbating still, her clit sensitive, aching, fatting and rounder, all in a way that it could not be missed. It made it even easier for her to lactate as she broke through the building, struggling a little more than her neighbour had, though she was unaware of how the other residents, all one by one, were transforming too, corrupted and mutated.

Bigger and bigger, her back strained against a wall, not her own wall, rumble groaning around her, bricks spilling off her shoulders. But she had to grow, yes, had to be bigger, stepping through to another floor as splintering, cracking wood snapped, filling the air with the aura of destruction. Her breasts weighed her down heavily, milk practically sloshing about inside, though she rolled forward onto them with a whimper that was swallowed up by the crack and crunch of the building losing its shape, slowly but surely, around her.

It wasn't as if she was the only one there transforming, however. And, soon, it was not going to matter at all.

She'd never been a big girl... But Susie would never be able to say that again, oh no. She was huge, massive, breaking through the walls, standing tall, not trying to hide who she was as she pumped her hips back to spear her pussy onto her hand.

"Mmmph..."

She ground down against herself, working her hips back and forth, milk streaking her breasts, dribbling and drooling, though the flood was brewing, just barely held back. Her fingers clawed and tried to find their way into her sex, but she no longer seemed to possess the capability of rational thought. All Susie could do was hump against her hand, clawing at her cunny, not even knowing, truly, what she was doing...

"Ah... Ohhhhhhh!"

Her cries echoed, though it was her milky tits that gushed the most, the slightest bit of pressure there making them flow with a ready stream of milk, splattering, her pussy clenching on her fingers, needing something to fill her. She ached for it, a lot more, chasing the dream of something that she couldn't put her finger on.

What did she want? What did she need? Susie had no idea, no... But it didn't matter, the notion of "wondering" ceasing to exist in her head.

Her body, however, gained weight too, bloating, thicker, chubbier all around. Her arms and thighs thickened as she revelled in her new curves, though the inflated rise of her tits, which her body was, somehow, able to support, still took the majority of her attention. Even if she had not been growing, smashing her elbow through an apartment and rising to forty feet tall, she would have showed off her breasts, the rise of them laughable when thinking of the shirt and suit that she had been wearing only a short time ago.

Nothing would fit her at that size, peering out of the window with a deranged, booming giggle, but she didn't care, couldn't care, not as her body thickened, rising with more and more flesh, her breasts supported, yet still rounding out from her body. They hung down to her crotch, but also rose above the height of her head, trembling with presence, standing and growing, milk flooding and flowing through the hallways of the apartment building, leaking out from windows and dribbling down the walls. She broke through another level, one knee pushed out before her as if she was in the process of standing, though some floors broke more easily than others, the entire apartment building not all built the same.

That would have been something for her to take to a safe housing association or environmental officer -- if things had not been changing for everyone. Her sides billowed, more and more fat layering down her sides, thicker and bigger, rolls softening her appearance, making her whimper in delight. Out further and further, her body matched her breasts, the bloated, jiggling appearance, a little more weight sagging into her tits to pull them down towards her stomach, further and further until they rested on the ground -- or at least one of the floors of the apartment building.

Still, she had to grow, had to expand, her milky tits trembling, the pressure within like a pressure pot, straining and yearning to explode. It had to come and yet she didn't know what else to do but to squeeze and rub them, though it did not make them feel as if the pressure was relieved at all, not even as she filled her entire apartment and more, not sure where she was. Susie didn't recognise anything around her, not as the soft roundness of her body, gaining more weight than anyone could have ever imagined possible, swelled into the limits of it all, on her hands and knees.

It was hard to tell anything, especially as she rocked and groaned, the ceiling light shattering, her possessions crushed, broken, though they would no longer be required. Nothing of that material gain and life ever again would colour Susie's existence as the floor of her apartment, around her hands and knees, swilled with milk, thickening up more and more as she added her essence to it. Wetness splashed up around her, but that was a sensation, whimpering and moaning deeply, that she would very soon get used to.

She moaned, curling forward, though everything was as she wanted it to be. It was perfect, the weight of her body not holding her down, not even as she swelled, as wide as she was tall and wonderfully so. Susie groaned, one hand on her tits, the other still between her legs, though she didn't even need to masturbate anymore to get off.

No... The climaxes came, endless, with every pulse of milk from her tits, someone screaming, though they were already transforming too. No one that was mutating had a care left in the world other than their passion, their lust. Every climax that rolled through Susie made her more and more eager to climax again, needing it, a lusty, giant woman, straining against the bounds of the apartment complex.

"Nnnnngghhhhh..."

She couldn't help it, couldn't stop herself, rolling onto her back as she smashed down a floor, the echoing crash of the floors breaking under her music to her years. How big was she? It was hard to say when she smashed through walls like it was nothing, though the influence of Fornucatus did not linger over her quite as long as she might have liked, now that she'd gotten a taste of it.

At fifty feet, truly, tall, she barrelled into two floors, catching a glimpse of a falling TV, sparking with electricity from where cables, somehow, had been ripped out of the wall, the guts of the building exposed. Yet it was the others moaning and groaning, the whole building reverberating with the sounds of their fucking, that did it for her, grasping her tits as milk gushed from her.

"Ohhhhhh!"

It flowed out the windows, streaking the walls, breaking through the exterior wall at long last. That allowed her to swell even more without restriction, her tits ballooning, her body comically small attached to them, though Susie very much did not feel that there was anything funny at all about the situation that was happening, a passive player in her own mutated life. The giant, mutated human beings swelled, a pair of balls emerging from another window, though she was sure that the man attached to them was having the time of his life too, thrusting and grinding, pounding into either something or someone.

Her milk ran down the streets and she laughed at the sight of cars spinning out, the occupants unhurt, even as the passage of another woman down the street below, who strode through the chaos as if she owned it, seemed to set off further transformations. Yet Susie's curiosity only went so far as she grunted and moaned, milking her own tits as orgasm pulsed through her, electric, snarling, snapping pleasure demanding that she pay attention to it and only it.

For the world was changing around her as her body swelled further, thicker, half sitting in the building on one of the floors that had enough support beneath it to stay somewhat in place, though the side of the apartment block gaped open onto the street, rubble-strewn everything. Yet it was the growing churn and inflation of the bodies within that destroyed the buildings, not them crashing down of their own accord, and that in itself was a glorious thing, a wonderful thing.

A thing that should be praised and praised above all else in the world.

Susie groaned, her inflation finally topping out at seventy feet tall, though her hyper weight gain kept her in place until she was needed, until one saw fit to infuse her with power and energy enough to move her gargantuan, swollen body. She was wide, so wide, expanding all the way out into the street and blocking the road, her thighs beautifully chunky, her backside a smooth swathe of flesh and yet there could be no denying her form, how thick she was, a massive, hyper beast of a woman, though she held her natural genitalia.

Was that a blessing or a curse? Ah, there was no point in wondering about that. There was little traffic anymore, more and more cars coming to a stop as the occupants transformed, though the mutations rippled down more and more buildings, her milk gushing and swirling around the wheels of the cars, pouring down her front, allowing her to be as Fornucatus wanted her to be.

For that was all that mattered.

Nothing else mattered.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare4 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

His New Cock A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!in NonHuman
Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 01 An owl anthro gets to breed his friends' wives!in NonHuman
Ritual - Guardian Transformation Pt. 01 A man is transformed into a raptor...in Fetish
After the Club Two dragon anthros get freaky in semi-public...in NonHuman
A Bad Day Made Better His girlfriend gives him a blowjob...in Fetish
More Stories