Initiation at the BDSM Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. Dr. Liz, I'm going to the restroom and the shower and then you may resume the initiation. I did it again, didn't I?"

"Yes, Slave Dave, you did. You must ask permission to go to the restroom and shower, and since I am in charge tonight, the initiation resumes when I say, not you. Work on it. How many lashes do you think you deserve for those two infractions?"

"Dr. Liz," I said. "It is not up to a slave to determine how many lashes he/she deserves. I will take how many lashes Dr. Liz or Mistress Pam chooses."

"Good answer," was her reply. "What about it? Mistress Pam. How many lashes does this worthless slave deserve for these two infractions?"

Pam said, "Since he has done so well tonight, only thirty lashes."

Dr. Liz said," Slave Dave you may go to the restroom and shower. You have 10 minutes. Do not be make us wait any longer!"

I made it in eight minutes. I returned with the suit on I had worn at dinner but that did not last long!

Dr. Liz said, "Strip Slave Dave! He still has many tasks to perform." As I was stripped, a nurse took my blood pressure and used the little finger oxygen meter on my finger and reported they were normal. I was marched naked back to the basement. I was fitted with a blindfold and a face dildo and fastened naked on my back on the bench we had used earlier. A cock ring and ball stretcher was also reattached to my cock and balls and a leash was attached to the ball stretcher.

Dr. Liz whispered in my ear, "Many ladies want to use your oral skills and ride your cock tonight. That's why I gave you the pill. You will be here until they are all satisfied. If you need something to drink or a short break use the safe word."

For the next two hours, I brought woman after woman to orgasms with panties on and bare pussies as well. Most of them rode my cock after I gave them orgasms orally. I think I only took one break. Finally, Dr. Liz announced that all who wished to be were satisfied. She had attendants release me and lead me to another stock. Once I was secured, she reminded me that I owed her 30 lashes for the infraction at dinner.

She said, "Slave Dave. Pam has been given instructions on how hard to whip and flog you. I will be at her side to monitor the proceeding since she is new to this. Do you want them all at once, or do you want a break?"

"All at once," I replied. Pam stepped forward and used a pretty nasty flogger on my ass and thighs. After ten I was released and taken over to a cross and re-secured, facing forward. Pam then whipped my nipples and then started using a stranded flogger on my cock and balls. It hurt so bad at first but about half way through I got goosebumps down my spine and my whole body tingled. Dr. Liz sensed I was about to cum and pulled down on the lease attached to the ball stretcher to prevent an orgasm. When it was done, the blindfold was removed and I was led to a table that now sat in the center of the stage. Pam was dressed in a wedding dress, full veil and all. I guessed she had on the bridal lingerie under the wedding dress.

The lights went dim and Dr. Liz took center stage. Dr. Liz said, "In one of Dave's notes to Pam years ago, when they were having severe marriage issues, he told Pam that she was frigid. He said she had been frigid from the day they were married. He said in the note that he had worshiped the ground she walked on and worshiped that heaven between her legs. He told her he would do anything she desired in bed and she could do anything she pleased to him. He told her that he would be her slave and let her control everything sexually from then on if she desired. He recalled how she laughed at him every time he poured his heart out in one of those notes. He thought she just threw them away, but even though she ignored them, she saved them in the bottom of a dresser drawer. They came into my possession last week and what has been done here tonight is Pam fulfilling many of Dave's fantasies. In the note in question Dave recalls how he endured a 3 ½ hour receiving line after their wedding. When they were finally able to get away it was 11:45 P.M. The wedding had started at 7:00 P.M. He drove up the highway just out of town and stopped at a hotel wanting to make love to his bride. He carried his bride into the room only to hear her announce to him that she had started her period earlier in the day. They tired to have sex anyway but it did not happen. He told Pam this whole wedding was not about them; it was about her parents. He said the reason the Bride and her mother set the final wedding date is so she will not be on her period so that first night can be a wonderful experience that they will remember forever. Most women would have at least done a blow job on her groom that night, but not Pam. That's what he remembered of the night that was supposed to last forever. A few short weeks ago, Pam came to realize how she had treated him over the years. She realized that she really was frigid and started talking to her step-sister Cindy, the mystery woman you met earlier. Pam developed a punishment complex and felt she should be punished for the way she had been through the years. She also had a sexual awakening and began communicating her own newly acquired fantasies to Cindy who talked with Dave. It was Cindy that discovered the Club and got Pam and Dave to come try it. After several interviews with Pam, she really is dominant and will be able to give Dave everything he's always wanted. He owns his company, makes all the decisions at home. His life has basically been telling everyone else what to do and how to do it. He says he controls everything he touches. What he tried to tell Pam all those years was that for someone who runs and controls everything, it's incredibly exciting to have someone totally control and dominate him sexually. We have shown that to Pam tonight. Dave's been dominated and controlled by everyone here tonight and he's loving it. She is getting better and better at the dominant role and that brings us to now. Pam wants re-enact here tonight what should have been their wedding night so many years ago. Underneath Pam's wedding dress is the Bridal lingerie Dave modeled on the runway, the one her mother should have bought for her to seduce and please her new husband 21 years ago. Dave, You and Pam can use the Master suite reserved for you tonight to redo your wedding night totally in private, you can turn on the cameras in the Master suite and all these folks can watch, or you can chose the third option that your lovely wife chose in my office earlier today. Pam chose to do it in front of everyone here tonight. We can set this stage up in a matter of minutes as a honeymoon suite and you can deflower your bride right here in front of all these members."

I was trying to think when Pam turned to me and said," Sweetheart, I am so sorry for the way I was all those years. Take me now, in front of all these people. Take me and use me for your pleasure in any way you choose. Use me like it was our wedding night. Let me seduce you and give you everything you wanted that night. I think doing it in front of everyone will help me going forward."

What could I say to that?

I turned back to Dr. Liz and said, "We will do it here with all the members watching."

Dr. Liz said, "Wonderful. Stage crew get it ready." She told the audience that Pam and I had both been coached on how the rest of this night would unfold. "While they are getting the room ready, I will tell you what's in store for you. When Dave comes into the honeymoon suite Pam is going to refuse to do some things that he wants. He will go for a walk, just as he did 21 years ago to collect his thoughts. While he is out walking, his best man, the six groomsmen, Pam's maid of honor, and her six bridesmaids will grab Pam's mother, who brought her up to be frigid, and drag her into the honeymoon suite and the 14 of them will re-educate her on the sexual role of a woman, and her daughter Pam, will be forced to witness the whole ordeal. Dr. Emily has agreed to play Pam's mother. I will play Pam's maid of honor. The rest are club members who signed up to participate in this initiation. This will be fun and one of the most erotic initiations we have done since the Club in a long time. You will then witness the final event of the evening, or morning. Dave will return from his walk and enter the honeymoon suite. This time his bride will seduce him and do everything a young husband fantasizes about on his wedding night. Once Dave and Pam have consummated their marriage, we will usher them to one of the Master suites for the rest of the week. This should be really fun! The stage is almost ready. Everyone sit back in your seats and enjoy the show."

Just when I thought it could not get any better Dr. Liz introduced the main event for the night. On stage was a ladder type metal frame bed with high cross bars and four tall corner posts. I thought, "Someone could easily be restrained in any position desired on this bed." Dr. Liz escorted me and Mistress Julia escorted Pam to the newly created door.

Dr. Liz said, "OK you're on."

With that I picked up Pam and carried her into the room and sat her down on the bed. As I began to kiss her and gently rub her neck and back, I unzipped the back of her dress and let it slide down her to the floor. I ran my hands slowly up and down her legs and then to her thighs. When I brushed my fingers against her crotch, she told me as she did years ago that she had just started her period that morning. I said pretty sarcastically, "So you and your mother picked our wedding date on the day you started your cycle! The whole point of the Bride and her mother picking the final date is to make sure this doesn't happen on your wedding night. See, I told you this whole thing was about your parents when I asked you to elope with me two weeks ago." I tried not to over react and began rubbing her shoulders and neck again. I licked up and down her arms and I could tell it was exciting her. I think she was also remembering years ago. After a few minutes I unzipped my pants and started rubbing my cock around her face. And then all over her lips. When I tried to slide my cock into her mouth, she pushed me away and abruptly said, just like 21 years ago.

"What are you doing? You know I don't like that!" I zipped my pants up and said I'm going for a walk and to the ice machine. I'll be back in a little while." She started to cry and I didn't know what to do so I left the room. As I walked, I couldn't believe the woman of my dreams didn't care enough about this night to choose a date away from her period. I knew her mother was a frigid frustrated woman who did not even sleep in the same room with Pam's father, but did not know Pam would be that way as well. As I walked 21 years ago idea of getting an annulment crossed my mind and then I came to my senses, cried myself, and went back to the room and told Pam it was OK and I was sorry for being so immature and that I would call Gatlinburg and move our reservation back a week. In the meantime we could visit the folks in Atlanta that we had planned to spend a few days with on our way home from Gatlinburg originally.

Dr. Liz said over the microphone, "That was 21 years ago. The next scene did not happen 21 years ago but was added for our purposes tonight. Dave will return from his walk in about an hour."

Tonight's Version (Remember Dr. Liz is the maid of honor and Dr. Emily is Pam's mother)

Pam picked up the hotel phone and called her maid of honor crying.

"Pam what's the matter? Why are you crying on your Wedding night?"

Pam responded, "I started my period today and Dave left the room and may never come back!"

The maid of honor responded, "I'll be to your room in a minute. Let me in when I knock three times."

"OK," Pam said, now sobbing into the phone.

When the maid of honor arrived, she said, "Tell me everything that happened."

After Pam finished the maid of honor said, "Let me get the boys to go find Dave." The maid of honor returned and said, "the best man found Dave and he is fine. I can't believe you didn't care enough to make sure your wedding day was not on your period! I thought you and Dave read those books together? I can't believe your mother didn't make sure this did not happen either. I even asked you about this very thing two months and you even brushed me off!"

Pam told the maid of honor the story of her upbringing. She told how her mother slept in her room all her life and not with her father. She recalled to the maid of honor how her mother had taught her things like 'blow jobs' were just not things nice girls did. Pam told her other things her mother taught her were dirty and sinful, like masturbating or playing with yourself, licking you own pussy juices or those of another girl, and several other things.

The maid of honor exploded in anger! She said, "Pam, Wash your face and you better dry those tears away, too. I will be back in a minute!"

"Don't leave now. Where are you going?"

The maid of honor said, "I have a mission for the boys. I will be right back. You stay put!" Dr. Liz played her part well and slammed the door as she left our little room on the stage. She came right back in for the sake of time, I guess. She grabbed Pam, still dressed in the Bridal lingerie and her wedding veil and roughly pushed her onto the bed. She pulled out handcuffs and clicked Pam's hands to the ladder style head board and said, "You watch everything that happens and don't you dare close your eyes, or I'll have the boys use you too and then Dave may not come back. You will thank me for this for the rest of your life!"

The door swung open and the groomsmen, the bridesmaids, and the best man literally tossed Pam's mother (Dr. Emily) into the room on the floor. She was kicking, yelling, and causing quite a scene. The maid of honor said, "Someone shut that mouth or hers!"

Mistress Julia, one of the bride's maids, pulled her panties off and stuffed them in Pam's mother's mouth and said, "My husband just fucked me and those panties are full of his cum." She tied a stocking around Pam's mother's head to secure them in place. She still kicked and thrashed so the best man grabbed her up and pulled her toward the bed. He forced her to kneel on the floor and handcuffed her hands as wide as they would go to the ladder style foot board.

The maid of honor said, "When you calm down, we are going to play questions and answers. I ask the questions and you answer."

When Mistress Julia removed the panties from her mouth so she could answer she screamed, "I'll have every one of you arrested for this!"

The maid of honor said, "OK, have it your way." She nodded and the panties were stuffed back in her mouth. One by one the groomsmen stepped up and peed all over her. She was completely soaked. Someone snapped picture with the little 110 cameras of years ago and said, "I'll bet the people back at your church would love to see this." Next the maid of honor said, "Strip her down to her panties and bra and let's get some more pictures." One of the groomsmen took a pocket knife and actually cut off her clothes and more cameras flashed. Now with Pam's mom handcuffed to the bed in only her panties and bra and panties stuffed in her mouth the maid of honor said, "Let's start over. Just so you know we are serious and this is going to happen our way you are going to get a spanking, or should I say a whipping."

They took turns flogging Pam's mom until her back and thighs were bright red.

"Give me the electric prod," the maid of honor said.

She proceeded to shock her on the back of her thighs and shoulders and then said, "Get those panties off her now!" The panties were ripped from her body. The maid of honor said, "These are sopping wet. The frigid old woman is enjoying this." Pam's mother shook her head no and the maid of honor shocked her right on the clit three or four times. The maid of honor said, "Tell your video man over there that you are loving this and are dripping cum down your thighs right now! Your church friends will get this whole video if you ever tell anyone!"

At first, she refused and the maid of honor motioned for one of the bridesmaids. One of the bridesmaids slid under her pussy and started licking. She tried to close her legs and two groomsmen stepped up and pull her legs wide apart and just held her there.

The maid of honor said again, "Tell your video man you love this and want more! Tell him you are a wanton whore who wants to get fucked tonight because your frigidity has kept you from being fucked for over 20 years. Tell Him, Now!"

She still refused so the maid of honor motioned for a groomsman. He stepped behind Pam's mom and she was so wet he put his entire cock into her with one motion. He pulled it all the out and in again several times but never moved when it was in her. The maid of honor said, "Beg him to fuck you like the wanton slut you really are. Beg him!"

After putting his cock in and pulling it out several times Pam's mom screamed thru the panties in her mouth. The maid of honor removed the panty gag and said, "Beg so loud the folks in the next room can hear you and look right at the camcorder."

This time Pam's mom yelled, "fuck me, please! Fuck me like I haven't been fucked in years!"

"That's better," said the maid of honor. "Now this whole thing is consensual. Beg for what you want you pompous, arrogant, whore and tell the video man what you are!"

"Please fuck me hard! I'm a wanton slut whore. Fuck me. Fuck me."

With that the groomsman pumped her pussy full of cum and went around to her face and wiped his cock on her face. He pinched her nose and when she finally opened her mouth for a gasp for air, he shoved his cock in her mouth and said,

"Clean it woman!"

The maid of honor said, "You taught Pam that sucking a cock was a sin and motioned for other groomsmen."

Three fucked her mouth in a row. The first two shot their load down her throat and the third covered her face in his semen. The maid of honor reached down and smeared the cum all over her face, nose and mouth.

"You also taught your daughter it was wrong to masturbate. We are going to release the handcuffs and turn you around facing Pam." She was picked up and thrown onto the bed and secured to the foot board facing Pam. The maid of honor said, "Masturbate in front of your daughter until you cum twice!" Again, she hesitated. The maid of honor said, "Still refusing," and slapped her so hard it frightened me a little. "Now make yourself cum so your daughter will know that it's OK." Pam's mother masturbated herself to an orgasm and stopped.

"What did I just tell you?" the maid of honor said. She started working on her clit again until she had a second orgasm and passed out. Someone thru a glass of water across her face from across the room and she came to.

The maid of honor said, "Oh no honey. We are not done yet. You have some more lessons to teach your daughter."

She was re-positioned to the side of the foot board turned away from Pam. Her bra was now ripped off and big clothe pins were attached. She screamed. Once her legs were handcuffed back over her head a groomsman lubed his cock and climbed on the bed facing Pam's mom. He entered and fucked her ass for several minutes and then spun around and Pam's mother was lifted up so he could turn facing Pam. She was let down and impaled on his cock in her ass again. Another groomsman climbed on the bed and sank his full length in her pussy.

The maid of honor said, "I need one more cock to fill this slut's third hole."

Another groomsman climbed on the bed and rammed his cock in her mouth. They rode her in all three holes for about five minutes and filled her mouth, ass, and pussy with semen about the same time. Pam's mother came over and over with the triple penetration. Her legs were released and she was now flat on her back. Another bridesmaid, Mistress Julia, came over and while Pam's mom was held down by several groomsman, she pierced her right nipple, right there on the bed, and then adorned it with little barbell looking jewelry. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. Dr. Emily just had her right nipple pierced and fitted with jewelry on stage in front of us all. I think I gasped loudly when Mistress Julia, used a scissor like clamp to squeeze and hold Dr. Emily's nipple and then ran a big needle through it. It was hard to watch, and Dr. Emily winched in pain as the needle exited out the other side of her nipple.