Initiation at the BDSM Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum!"

"Relax and let me force it out of you. When you cum squeeze your legs together. Don't spread them like most women. If you spread them you will lose much of the intensity."

I tapped the G-Spot in her pussy with two fingers and assaulted her clit softly but rapidly with my tongue. She screamed at the top of her lungs, like she was being raped or killed. Her fountain was opened and she covered me like a waterfall. She looked directly at me but her eyes were kind of rolled back. I had seen this in videos, but I thought they faked it. When her eyes were able to focus, she spoke.

"Wow, I never thought I could do that." She was still breathing very rapidly and I looked her in the eyes and then I said.

"Relax and cool down a little. Tell me when your clit is OK to touch again. The second orgasm usually dwarfs the first."

In a couple of minutes, she was ready again. I used the two fingers in her vagina and used my mouth on her clit, this time I was rough on her clit with my tongue. When she was about to cum again, I closed my lips on her clit and sucked as hard as I could and kept poking her clit with my tongue. Again, she screamed bloody murder, squeezed her thighs together, and cussed several times. She squirted over and over and over. What happened next alarmed me. She just passed out and went limp. I had also seen that in videos but thought they were just faking it for the effect. I grabbed her as she fell away and I called out for Dr. Liz. Dr. Liz had seen this coming and already had two attendants grab her and carry her over to a sofa. The attendants washed her face with cool cloths and she came to immediately. Not being restrained, I got off the bench and ran over to the sofa.

With this glassy look on her face she said, "I'm so sorry. I have never cussed like that in my life. I'm not sure what came over me."

I said, "When you let your mind concentrate on your toes and your fingers, rather than fighting the orgasm, it allowed you to have the kind of orgasm you were meant to have. Look at the puddle you left when you squirted! You want to ride my cock to one more orgasm?"

She looked at Dr. Liz and said, "Can I?"

Dr. Liz said, "You may do whatever you please with him. Get Dave back on the bench and strap him down. She is not done with him."

I went willingly and the attendants had me fastened wrists and ankles in no time.

Dr. Liz said, "Get over here quickly if you want to ride him. Wait too long and you will lose the sensitivity. This time you use his tongue. Go slowly at first and then grind yourself on him. You control the tempo this time. He knows what I mean. Once you are close again, just slide down and impale his cock in your pussy. Dave, I'm going to pull down on this ball stretcher so you don't cum this time, OK?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said. I just stuck my tongue out and she worked herself up to near climax while I was still. Just before she slid down, she was grinding the upper part of her pussy and clit against my tongue and lips. All the sudden she slid down and rammed my cock into her pussy like a sex starved slut and in 30 seconds she came screaming and squirting again. It felt like I had a puddle of sticky cum in my lap. Dr. Liz was good because I had not cum even when her pussy contracted and gripped my cock. When she climbed off Dr. Liz told her to have me lick her clean.

Dr. Liz stood over me and looked directly into my eyes and said, "Thank you Dave, she needed that in ways you will never know." Dr. Liz then kissed me on the forehead.

I said, "Dr. Liz, "I'm a sex therapist now, right?"

Dr. Liz said, "Yes Dave, I reckon you are." Then very sarcastically said, "I'll have to put that in your file and have Lori add it to your collar information."

Wow. My head was spinning. I knew this night was just beginning. Pam entered my vision and kissed me all over the face. She said, "Sweetheart, we all heard what you said to her. That was incredible to watch. I love you, but I think you just Woke up a sleeping Giant." We had watched the Movie, 'Tora, Tora, Tora' Thursday night..

I asked for Dr. Liz and said, "I am really hungry. When do we get the dinner break?"

She said, "It is 6:40 P.M. We will do the lingerie modeling now and dinner will be served at 7:30 P.M. Dr. Liz called for some of Pam's attendants and said, "Get the runway ready and get Dave's outfits ready." When Dr. Liz came back to me, she said, "In one of your notes years ago you told Pam that you had dressed up in her lingerie to get her attention and she laughed at you. Tonight, you will model eight slutty, sexy lingerie sets and walk a runway with Pam and the audience watching. Pam will wear the Bridal lingerie you model last, in her size, at a later event tonight. Go into the room in the corner and they will get you ready while others prepare the runway. Pam has instructed some of her attendants to dominate you in ways you asked in those notes at the end of the runway."

I went into the room and Pam's attendants had eight outfits on a luggage carrier like we use at hotels. They quickly dressed me in a corset, matching garters and stockings. They told me how to struct down the runway and said I must stop at the turn around. I heard music and the door opened and out I went and Julia, my nurse and Mistress, grabbed my arm and walked me down the runway. This outfit had matching panties and at the turn around Mistress Julia ordered me to stop and bend over. She pulled down my panties and whipped me ten times. I was led back down the runway to the side room and dressed in the next outfit.

It was a see thru baby doll with matching panties. This time I had matching ankle and wrists cuffs. Just before I heard the music again one of the attendants said, "Dave bend over." She inserted a flashy glass butt plug into my ass and pulled my panties back up. Again, Mistress Julia escorted me to the turn around and had me stop and bend over. She pulled my panties down and paddled my bare ass with the butt plug visible to all.

The next outfit was a body suit that had snaps in the crotch. Over the outfit the attendants buckled a strap-on dildo on me and slid my penis into the hollow space in the middle. It was no ordinary strap-on. I think it was 14 or 15 inches long and bigger around than my arm. Mistress Julia walked me to the turn around and again ordered me to stop. This time Dr. Emily drug a mostly naked female slave onto the stage and fastened her wrists and ankles to rings in the floor. Mistress Julia made me lay on the floor and slide my face under her pussy. I heard Dr. Liz say from across the room, "Dave this slave has been disobedient over and over. Once you get her wet her punishment is to be fucked with the huge dildo you are now wearing. Get it all in her." That caught me by surprise. I licked and tongued her for a couple of minutes and she was flowing. When I stood up somehow Mistress Julia made the part of the stage the slave was secured to rise up about ten inches until her pussy was at the same level as my huge fake penis when standing. Mistress Julia whispered something to the slave and then guided the monster cock in her slick wet pussy.

Mistress Julia said, "Dave, fuck her like a wanton slut!" I slid the whole thing in her pussy and she came a couple times and then collapsed. She was attended to while Mistress Julia led me to the back for the next outfit.

The next outfit would be the sexiest thing I ever saw on a woman, but they had it on me. This one was a matching bra and panty set. The bra had holes cut in it for my nipples to be exposed. Nipple clamps were attached to my nipples thru the holes in the bra. The panties had an open crotch and my penis and balls were pushed thru. They then took a leather cord and tied it around my cock and balls first. After that they wrapped it many times around my balls, like a ball stretcher. I was dripping precum all over the place and an attendant licked me clean. My cock was purple and swelled up to a huge size. A matching choker was placed on my neck and lace garters pulled up on both thighs. Mistress Julia took lipstick and wrote something on my back side. She said, "Are you ready? This one is a lot more than a walk on the runway." I nodded and down the runway we went. She stopped me at the turn around and an attendant brought out a platform with a dildo attached. Mistress Julia, attached both of my ankles cuffs to rings on the floor. My legs were spread wide and the platform was moved under me. Mistress Julia took a dildo from her waistband and inserted it into her pussy. After a couple of minutes, she climaxed and said, "That should be wet enough." She then attached it to some sort of quick connect on the end of the rod and adjusted the height until it was lodged all the way up my ass.

I screamed, "Mistress Julia, I'm about to cum."

She tugged on the leash attached to the cords around my balls and kept me from cumming. She said, "Cindy, please come up to the stage." When Cindy arrived on stage, Mistress Julia, said, "Strip!" It caught Cindy by surprise and she froze. Mistress Julia said, "When I say strip, you strip!" She paddled Cindy's ass until it was bright red. Several attendants came out and tied Cindy to a bamboo device. Before my eyes Cindy was suspended with her arms laced to one pole and her legs spread wide and attached to the another pole. An attendant pushed Cindy until her pussy was right in my face. Mistress Julia said, "You know what to do." I licked Cindy until she was wet and slick and then they lowered her to the level of my cock. With my ass still impaled on the cock from the stand they slowly pushed Cindy into me and one of the attendants guided my cock into her pussy. Mistress Julia said, "Dave you have two minutes to bring her to orgasm." Every time I thrust into Cindy the dildo in my ass touched my prostate. It did not take Cindy more than a minute to having a gushing orgasm. Mistress Julia led me back to the room and I heard her tell the attendants to free Cindy but to keep her on stage.

The fifth outfit was an old-fashioned girdle in white with matching white stockings. It had a matching push-up type bra. Just before I was to exit the room an attendant buckled a combination ring-gag and funnel in my mouth. I was given a bottle of water to drink before I joined Mistress Julia on the runway again. Mistress Julia took me to the turn around and had me lay in a vinyl bed of some sort. She asked the ladies in the audience if any of them needed to pee.

Dr. Liz spoke up, "Dave I read this in one of your notes. Are you OK with this? You may use the safe word and stop this if you chose."

I replied, "Dr. Liz, I've gone this far. No reason to stop now." With that I heard Dr. Liz say.

"Any of you ladies that did the urine test today may come up and use Dave now."

Probably 20 ladies came up and the first few just peed all over me. The girdle outfit was soaked and slightly yellow. The next few ladies made sure to pee in the funnel and fill my belly. I knew what was coming next when my ankles were attached to a cable and my legs were raised. Mistress Julia inserted a hollow butt-plug with a tube attached. An attendant handed her a funnel and the last few ladies peed into the funnel that ran straight into my ass. When Mistress Julia released me and lead me back down the runway there was a lot of applause this time.

I was allowed to use the restroom and evacuate my ass but was told I may not pee. As soon as I came out of the rest room the attendants washed me all over with sponges and clothed me in a Latex suit and made me drink another bottle of water. They oiled me up slid the Latex on me. It was a really tight fit. It had a sheath for my cock and the sheath had a tube on the end. Once I was fully clothed in Latex, Mistress Julia marched me down the runway to the turn around. There was a different female slave on her back on the floor. Her arms were secured way beyond her head and her legs were lifted with the cable they had used on me until she was totally inverted. I was led up a platform with 5 stairs. An enema tube attached to the slave's butt-plug was attached to my penis sheath tube and Mistress Julia told me to pee. I couldn't. I just has two 16-ounce bottles of water and at least 6 women peed my stomach full and I could not pee on demand. Mistress Julia motioned to an attendant and she came up the stairs to the platform and knelt and began licking and sucking my balls thru the Latex.

Mistress Julia said, "Dave just relax. Everything else will take care of itself." I closed my eyes and immediately began to pee and did so for over a minute. The inverted female slave now looked pregnant. Mistress Julia unhooked my tube and walked me down the platform. She used a bulb to inflate the butt-plug in the female slave's ass and said, "We don't want her making a mess of the stage. Dave lick her and suck her inverted with her belly full of urine to as many orgasms as she can stand."

I brought her to at least 4 orgasms, maybe more, then Mistress Julia said, "That's eight minutes. Get her down!" She was led off to the restroom in the back room I had used previously. Mistress Julia walked me back down the runway for number seven.

Outfit seven was a see thru baby doll top and see thru matching panties. I had a cock ring and ball stretcher on and ankle and wrists cuffs. Mistress Julia said, "Dave you will be suspended and inverted this time." Mistress Julia blindfolded me and told me how to hold her arm and walk with her. Once again, we stopped at the turn around. I was laid on my back on a bench and the ankle cuffs were attached to the overhead cable.

Dr. Liz called out, "Any ladies that want Dave to use his tongue and mouth to bring them to orgasm, come to the stage. I heard lots of footsteps. Dr. Liz said, "Dinner is almost ready so bring them off as quick as you can. They will all have their panties on for the first part." In 15 minutes, l licked over 20 women to squirting orgasms. When the last one had cum, I was hoisted up and completely inverted. I heard ladies going up the stairs to the platform I had stood on earlier and panties started dropping all over me. I heard vibrators and wands and ladies started squirting like a thunderstorm from above. Panties kept falling and ladies kept squirting. It ran down my body on my face. The smell of sex was intoxicating. When they were done, I was let down and escorted to the back.

I was washed and cleaned by the attendants and one said, "you have to model one more outfit. It's the Bridal Outfit your wife will be wearing later tonight. The one Dr. Liz said she should have worn 21 years ago on your wedding night." That was also in one of my notes. It was sheer white. The bra was see-thru trimmed in lace. It had matching sheer garters, sheer panties and sheer stockings. It truly looked like the things you find in a Bridal shop for the honeymoon.

Dr. Liz came in and said, "Dave you have been such a good sport tonight. Will you let me put this veil on you for the runway walk?"

"Yes Ma'am, go ahead," I said.

Dr. Liz said, "Pam will be wearing this outfit later tonight and the whole club wants to see it. Bend over so I can insert the butt-plug Pam will have in her later tonight as well."

This time Dr. Liz walked me down the runway and had me stop at the turn around. She had me show the audience the butt-plug and made me turn around several times so they could see the outfit. She then knelt and said, "I'm going to give you the most incredible blow job a man can have and yes you may cum. You will not have to clean up your cum. I will swallow every drop as your wife should have done so long ago. You can sit if you like but I promise you it will be more intense if you remain standing." Dr. Liz knelt, pulled down my panties, removed the cords around my cock and began what was truly the most incredible blow job I had ever had. I must have squirted 8 or 10 times and Dr. Liz swallowed every drop. She pulled my panties back up and kissed me on the mouth. I could taste my cum on her lips.

I said, "Thank you Dr. Liz. Wow!"

Dr. Liz said, "Dave, thank you." Everyone in the place stood and applauded. Dr. Liz said, "Girls, clean him up, supper is ready in the dining hall."

They cleaned me up and dressed me in a two-piece suit and I joined Pam in a hallway. We entered the dinning hall and everyone stood up and applauded again. I was red and actually blushed. Something about that moment. Dinner was incredible. Five-star restaurant style. I was careful not to over eat. I asked Pam, "Do you know what they were talking about with the Bridal Outfit and Wedding night?"

Before Pam could say anything, Dr. Liz said, "No talking you two! You will find out soon enough. We will resume 30 minutes after we leave the dining hall."

I asked Dr. Liz, "Is it OK for me to see who the eleven members are who owe you two weekends of submission?"

Dr. Liz said, "I think that's fair. You put them in that position. Please stand if you bet against me when Dave got the mystery woman right in the panty identification challenge. Remember we agreed double or nothing on the mystery woman."

Six men and five women stood. "Can I ask another question?"

Dr. Liz replied, "What does your collar say, Dave?"

"Uh, it says slave Dave," I responded.

She said, "do slaves get to ask the questions?'

"No Ma'am," I replied.

Dr. Liz then said, "What do the members say? All in favor of Slave Dave asking questions tonight say Yes." Everyone said yes. She did not even have to ask all who says no.

Dr. Liz said, "Ask as many questions as you wish. You just can't ask questions about the rest of the night so you don't spoil it."

"Agreed. Of the eleven that stood, are there five married couples?"

Dr. Liz said, "Yes. You do catch on quickly. Is that your only question?"

"No Ma'am," I said almost afraid of her next response.

Dr. Liz said, "OK, Slave Dave, go ahead with your next one."

"Yes Ma'am. Will you dominate the couples at the Club or your house or their house?"

"Now that's a good question, Slave Dave. Many of us do have small dungeons and playrooms in our homes but none is equipped like this Club. I will reserve one of the Master suites and have use of the dungeon as well to dominant them. I might, if both couples agree, dominate two of the couples on the same weekend. They have played together before. Any more questions?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said.

She cut me off and said, "Slave Dave, are you stalling?"

I said, "Yes Ma'am. I'm letting this supper digest a little, but I really do have a couple more questions that puzzle me."

Dr. Liz said, "This is not normal for an initiation, but ask your questions."

"As club members, are we allowed to have other members over and play at our homes if we choose? I remember agreeing to no sex with anyone who was not a member of the Club."

Dr. Liz had a puzzled look on her face and responded, "You are allowed to have such encounters with any Club member, but if you are in town, why would you? You can reserve a Master suite and have the use of the whole Club any time you chose. You don't pay anything to reserve a suite and you don't pay anything to enter the Club and use the dungeon and the other rooms in the basement. The construction you saw in the back is another wing with 24 new Master suites, almost identical to the one you and Pam used after the interview last week. That will give us 38 Master suites for members to use."

Dr. Liz, "If members pay nothing to reserve the Master suites or the rest of the Club how does the Club pay for everything? Like the Five-Star meal 50-60 of us just had? How does the Club pay for the construction of the new wing and cover general operating expenses?"

She said, "I'm going to make this short so we can get back to having fun using you. The membership fees pay for everything. Many members who have moved away still keep their memberships active for two reasons. One, they are afraid if they leave the Club and want to re-join later it will cost more. Two, when they are in town, they have full membership privileges, just like you and I. Many former members actually vacation here at the Club. It's a free vacation if their dues are current. Now, as grand marshal of this initiation I decree that was your last question for tonight. You may see me in my office with your other questions any time you wish."