Initiation at the BDSM Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The maid of honor, "Said if you ever tell anyone about this day, I'll find you and have your other nipple pierced and your clit too. Every time you look at yourself naked, that nipple jewelry will remind you of the day you taught your daughter the truth about sex."

I think I was about to go into shock when my attendant next to me leaned over, grabbed my hand, slapped me across the face, and said, "Dave snap out of it. You're turning white. It's OK, Dr. Emily always said she wanted to have her nipples pierced during a Club initiation."

When I could finally looked back at the stage again the assault continued. They pulled her from the bed and when I looked up three bridesmaids had a strap-on around their waists. The first one was about 8 or 9 inches and she fucked Pam's mother first. When she was done, she made Pam's mother lick the dildo clean as the second entered her pussy. She pounded her for several minutes and then made her clean the dildo as well. The third dildo was about 14 inches long and 7 or 8 inches around. It went in pretty easy and she was fucked again for several minutes. When they finished with her, they pushed her to the bed near the foot board and the maid of honor said,

"Now show your daughter how to lick a woman. You better make them all cum!"

All six bridesmaids mounted her face one at a time and each one squirted over and over until she was a sticky mess and the bed was soaked. A face dildo was quickly attached to her mouth and all six bridesmaids rode her face to many orgasms. It was now well after midnight and I mentioned to my attendant I was hungry.

My attendant said, "Here eat these, it will soon be time for your re-entry." Why she had a pocket full of peanut butter crackers and grapes I forgot to ask.

She also said, "I'm so horny I may cum in this seat without anyone touching me."

I turned to her and said," I have precum running all over me at the present."

She responded, "Let me clean that up." She then licked up my precum. I stroked her clit and she came right there in the gallery."

Without breaking character Dr. Liz said, "I saw that. Dave, you and your little attendant owe me 100 lashes."

We both turned beet red. When I looked up we were on one of the monitors and everyone was looking at us. I guess they had one on me the whole time.

After the bridesmaids had finished with Pam's mom, the maid of honor said, "Pam, I'm going to show you one more thing you never learned from your mother. I'm going to show you what full means."

With that they released Pam's mother (Dr. Emily) and had her lay at the edge of the bed. She drew her legs up and held them out wide. The maid of honor (Dr. Liz) added some lube to her hand and to the pussy in front of her. She worked two fingers in and used the other hand on the pussy opening and clit. Then three fingers were inserted and she kept twirling her hand around and back and forth. When she inserted the fourth finger, I actually stood up so I could see better and my attendant grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me back in my seat.

"Why did you do that?" I said.

She said, "This whole night is being filmed in HD. You can watch how Dr. Liz does the fisting later."

I said, "My bad. How many lashes do I owe you for embarrassing you like that in this theater?"

She said, "I'll give you as many lashes as Mistress Pam or Dr. Liz allow anytime she says it's OK. I'll play with you and Pam anytime you like. I'm Andrea, and you can see my profile later on the computer in your suite if you like."

I just got my first invitation from a Club member to play and I haven't finished the initiation yet.

When I turned back to the action Dr. Liz had just inserted the fourth finger into Dr. Emily and out of the blue said, "Dave, watch how I keep turning my hand and watch how I tuck my thumb down and to the right to get my whole hand in while lightly stroking her clit."

I still don't know how Dr. Liz, on the stage, knew what I was doing, but since I was already caught, I said loudly from the first row of seating, "How many lashes do I owe you for that one Dr. Liz.?"

Without taking any focus or attention away from the fisting of Dr. Emily she replied.

"That's a minimum of 100 more. Work on that mouth of yours and pay attention. You can have Andrea any time Pam says it's OK."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied and then she spoke once more.

"Now watch as I insert my whole hand into her pussy. If you practice you can do this to Pam because you have small hands for man."

She did tuck her thumb down and to the right and I think she curled her fingers down and her whole hand slid right in Dr. Emily's pussy. She remained still for about 30 seconds and then I saw Dr. Emily lean forward and nod. With that Dr. Liz pumped and rocked her hand back and forth in Dr. Emily's pussy. Dr. Emily squirted over and over even with Dr. Liz's entire hand up her vagina. After many squirts she just rested her hand and said, "Dave my hand is extremely tired right now. I'll rest and let Dr. Emily rest. Watch as I put one finger from my other hand into Dr. Emily break the seal. After Dr. Emily squirted, a vacuum was created and if I just yank my hand out it will hurt Dr. Emily pretty bad. Once I release the vacuum my hand will twist and spin and come out painlessly. It did come right out and Dr. Emily sat up and Dr. Liz turned to me and said, "If Pam wants to try fisting later tonight, I will come in an assist you. Do not try this by yourself."

I said, "Thank you Dr. Liz. I'm blushing so bad right now. How many do I owe you now?"

She said, "Three hundred is customary for interrupting an initiation three times like you did, but no one has ever given an attendant an orgasm in the front row, like you did. I will have to think on that one. I'm going to enjoy every one. Dave, Does that make me a punishment specialists?"

"Yes Ma'am, it does. Maybe Lori can add that to your collar."

Dr. Liz said, "Dave you are pushing it now. Now get ready to re-enter the honeymoon suite after I have Pam's mom dragged from your room. You and your bride are about to have the wedding night you missed 21 years ago."

I said, "Hi Dr. Emily. Since I'm already in so much trouble, I wanted to ask if you are OK. before my re-entry."

Dr. Emily responded, "Dave, I'm just fine. Mistress Julia has done 100's of nipple piercings for Club members and I've always wanted to do it live."

Dr. Liz went back to being the maid of honor and screamed, "Get that wanton slut out of this hotel room." The groomsmen drug Pam's mom from the room, just as they had dragged her into it.

Dr. Liz went over to Pam, still handcuffed to the bed, and said, "The best man is bringing your new husband back to this room. Make this a night he will never forget and always cherish." Dr. Liz leaned over and kissed Pam on the forehead, removed her handcuffs, and straightened her veil. She helped Pam slip back into the wedding dress and I heard Pam ask Dr. Liz.

"Can I keep the handcuffs to use on Dave on our wedding night later?"

Dr. Liz said, "That dresser is a real dresser filled with anything you or Dave might need tonight."

Pam said, "Thank you Dr. Liz. Thank you for everything."

Dr. Liz said, "Run to the restroom behind that door and pee dear. You're shaking. I'll straighten you up once more and then Dave will re-enter the room."

After Pam came out, Dr. Liz straightened everything out once more.

Dr. Liz passed me on her way out and said, "Dave, in the beginning, let her lead. She wants to do things to you that she did not do 21 years ago. Just let her. She needs to do this. When she is ready, she will ask you take her by force. You have no time limit and the folks watching are not going anywhere. If she asks you to fist her, I'll come immediately in and help."

"Thank you," Dr. Liz. "I think I love you."

"That's 100 more. Now go to your waiting bride. Her panties are soaked."

The Final Scene: Wedding Night Re-done

When I re-entered the room, Pam looked like a real bride awaiting her new husband. I said, "I'm back sweetheart. The ice machine is at the other end of the hallway."

Pam said, "Dave, sit down in the chair." I sat down and she stood up, walked over to me, spun around a couple of times, and said, "I know what you want. This." She took my hand and gently ran it over her crotch. See how wet I am. I want you like I have never wanted anything before and I know that's what you want. With that I stood up. She pushed me back into the chair and said, "Not so fast. Tell me what you want and look me straight in the eyes."

I said, "I want to worship between your legs with my lips and tongue and serve your vagina with my penis for the rest of my life. I want to bring you to sexual highs that most people don't even know exist. I want to satisfy any and every sexual desire you ever have all the days of your life. I love you. I want you to own me and use me anytime you wish. My body is yours. I want to spend my days thinking of new ways to bring you pleasure when I come home to you. I want to give you children when the time is right. Please own me and possess."

She said, "Dave, this is going to be a night you will remember as long as you live. I give you myself tonight, I will give you what I can never give another. My virginity. From this night forward, it's you lips and your tongue I want on my body and your penis that I want inside me. I will try to create new things and new ways to satisfy you often. And yes, when we think the time is right, I will give you children."

I know the audience was touched as Pam and I sat there crying in each other's arms. I could hear crying and nose blowing in the audience as well. I bet there were others in the audience that had a bad start just like we did. I looked in Pam's eyes and said, "How did we get it so wrong in the beginning?"

Pam said. "Sweetheart, I don't know. I think my loving unknowingly mother set me up for failure. Let's show them how our wedding night should have been."

We wiped our tears away and over the microphone, Dr. Liz said, "You two have me crying now."

I said, "Sorry Dr. Liz. You told me in the office the other day that we both needed to get the past out of our systems or we could never move forward. I think we are good now. How many do I owe you for making you cry?"

"Fifty more. Now finish the story!"

"Doesn't Pam get any lashes, Dr. Liz?"

"Dave that's 50 more on top of the last 50." I heard the microphone go silent.

Pam stood up again and started removing my tie. She said, "Don't lose it. I'll need it to tie you up later."

We had actually talked about tying each other back when we were 19 a couple weeks before the wedding but never did after the start we had. She ran her fingers thru my hair and just messed it up. She kissed and caressed my neck. She slipped off my coat and threw it across the table. She said, "My pussy is running down my thighs. Get on your knees and clean me up before we start." My mind actually bought that this was our wedding night for a minute. I knelt and pulled up this layered wedding dress and her thighs were wet down 8 inches from her panties. I licked slowly, first one thigh and then the other. When I touched her soaked panties with my tongue she backed away and said, "Not yet." She slowly unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it to the floor. She then knelt and removed my belt. She put it by the tie and said, "I'll need that for later too."

My mind was tricking me because I thought I was seeing 19-year-old Pam in front of me. She tugged at my pants and just let them drop leaving me with only my under wear covering my hard cock. She pushed me back down in the chair so she could get my shoes and socks off.

She reached over to the ice bucket I had brought back full on my re-entry and put an ice cube in her mouth. She began licking and sucking my nipples with the ice in her mouth. Talk about a turn-on. She took ice cubes and ran them up and down my cock thru my under wear. I thought that made an erection go down, but it just made me harder. She ran the ice down and pressed it against the opening to my ass. Talk about lost in a moment of time. Pam was still fully clothed and slipped her hands in the waist band and yanked down my underwear. Pam whispered, "I'm running down my thighs again with you naked and me still clothed. Clean me up again."

Again, I pulled up the multilayered wedding dress and licked all sticky girl cum from her thighs. I again, tongued her wet crotch and she nudged me away again. I knew everyone in the audience knew I wanted her more than anything else right then. She was working me up and then denying me her pussy. When Pam looked down precum was running out my penis. She leaned over and just sort of captured it on her lips and then kissed me with my precum on her lips. Pam next took off her veil and used it to massage me all over. When she got to my cock, she wrapped it around my penis several times and stoked me a couple of times. She dropped her veil to the floor and sat back on the bed and lewdly spread her legs. She unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. Her panties were soaked and I noticed thru the sheer material that she was shaven down there. I had never seen that before. She always said it was all prickly and uncomfortable for days if she saved it. The only times I can remember her pussy being shaved was at the hospital just before our girls were born.

I wanted to jump up and ravish her but remembered Dr. Liz said to let Pam have control and that she needed to do this. As she laid back on the pillow, she started rubbing her pussy and her fingers were coated and dripping even with the panties still on. She slid the sheer bra down below her breasts and rubbed her pussy juice on her breast until they were shiny. She motioned for me to come to her and pushed my head to her breast and told me to lick. She did this three times and said, "Can you taste how turned on I am?" Boy could I ever! Next, she slid her panties to the side and stuck her middle finger in her pussy. It was slimy when she walked over to me and painted a mustache over my lip with her cum. She did it over and over until all I smelled was her sex. She said, "Can you smell how turned on I am right now?"

I said, "You smell and taste heavenly."

"Now I want you to feel how turned on I am," and she took my hand and led me to the bed. She said, "Lay on your back and let your head hang slightly off the bed on this side." I did and she straddled my face but did not lower herself and touch me. Sticky little droplets of her cum made spider web like fibers as her juices dripped thru her panties on my face. She removed her bra and playfully whipped my penis with it and then lowered her still panty covered pussy to my face. She was driving me wild and she knew it. She said, "Hold completely still, I am going to pussy paint your face." By the time she was thru my whole face was sticky and slick with her juices. All I could smell was her raw sex on my face. Guys if you have never done this you are missing one of the greatest highs you can have.

"Sit up," she said as she moved off my face. She slowly unfastened her stockings from the clips on the garter and rolled them down her legs. Once off she massaged and caressed my body with those stockings. I almost came but saved myself. She rolled one stocking onto my cock and slowly went up and down. She said, "You tell me if you are about to cum. You are not allowed to cum yet."

I thought to myself, "Dr. Emily and Dr. Liz have taught you well." I couldn't believe this was my wife. This was the wife I thought I had married. I warned her i was going to cum and she stopped.

She took her garter off and said, "Stand up." I stood and she fastened the bridal garter around my waist. She made me sit again and rolled the stockings up my shaved legs and attached the to the clips on the garter. She said, "Can I put the bra on you as well?" I had never entertained the thought of wearing one of her bras just her panties. I didn't say anything and she asked again. I nodded yes and she stepped behind me and loosened the straps to the maximum. It was a lacy sheer bra and after she had installed it on me, she walked to the dresser and came back with some nipple clamps. She fastened the nipple clamps to my nipples thru the thin sheer material. Where I had been naked before and she clothed, now she was naked except for the panties and I was clothed.

"You want to go on?" she asked.

I said, "Yes. I'm so turned on I'm light headed."

Pam said, "Then lay on the bed again." When I did, she straddled my face and once again soaked my face with those panties. I was breathing so hard she thought I was going to cum so she jumped up. She stood on the bed above me and slowly pulled those sticky soaked panties off and sat down on the bed beside me. She said, "Tell me what you want." I hesitated and she said, "I'm not going to do it unless you tell me what it is you want me to do. Tell me to do what you wrote in that note!"

I said, "Wash my face with your panties. Then put them over my face with the crotch right on my nose and mouth and suck my cock."

Pam said, "OK, but you still can't cum yet." She put the panties over my face and then said, "You want me to finish that note?"

I said, "yes do it now." Pam took her middle finger and wrapped the soaked panties around it and began finger fucking my mouth.

She said, "I can't go on until you suck all the cum from those panties and pushed them all the way in my mouth. She then said, "Remember that book we read together before we got married?"

I said, "Yes, 'The Joy of Sex'."

"Remember the section about bondage that we read over and over?"

"Yes," I said.

"Do you want that now?"

I said, "Yes."

Pam went to the dresser and got some rope already cut in lengths that allowed her to tie my ankles and wrists to the four-corner post in the spread-eagle formation. She used, what looked like a shoe string to wrap may cock and balls at the base and then circled my balls several times. She kissed me over and over and then slid down my body so her wet pussy was touching my penis but my penis was not in her. I could tell she was rubbing her clit on my penis to get her close. She started panting and breathing wildly and said, "Are you ready for me to give you my virginity of my own free will!"

I said, "Yes, Oh yes."

She slid my cock into her vagina and just rested and said, "Be still."

She licked and nibbled my ears, sucked my nipples, rubbed her nipples against my chest and without any movement by me I felt her vagina muscles contract hard and they continued to contract 8 or 10 times in about 20 seconds. Even with my penis motionless, just in her, she climaxed screaming and she squirting. I came harder than I ever have in my life. It went on for 30 seconds. If I had not been tied down, I would have fallen off the bed I thrashed so wildly. I have never screamed when I came but I screamed three or four times. She left my penis in her for several minutes, still hard, and then asked if she should fulfill another note.

I said, "Yes, take me as a possession and own me."

She crawled up facing me and put her pussy on my face. She made me lick and suck her but said,

"Don't lick my clitoris until I tell you, It's so sensitive right now."

I licked and sucked on the lower parts of her vagina and my cum just kept running out of her. Probably two minutes later she said, "Now my clit!" This time it did not take 30 seconds and she erupted like a volcano and her cum oozed out and ran in my mouth. It wasn't a violent squirt, but I could feel it gushing all over me. We lay there and hugged and kissed in the afterglow and all the sudden the audience stood and applauded.

Dr. Liz came on the speakers and said, "That's 50 for everyone in the audience, they are not done yet, sit down!"