Initiation at the BDSM Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I got in the Jeep and headed for the Club, I got a text from Pam. She said, "Sweetheart, before this night is over, I and my attendants are going to grant all your requests on those little notes you have written to me over the years. We are waiting. Before the night is done, I will own you and possess you in all the ways you imagined. My attendants are cleaning my own cum dripping from my pussy as we speak."

The Initiation:

At 4:50 P.M. I parked the Jeep, sat in the car for a minute or two and opened the door. I barely got out of the Jeep when a black pillow case was pulled over my head from behind. My arms were pulled behind me and I heard the handcuffs click shut. I started to say something but wet sticky panties were stuffed in my mouth and secured with a stocking. Once I was gagged the pillow case was removed and Debbie, the female guard I had met before, said, "Remember me? Just nod." I nodded. Debbie said, "You will follow all instructions given to you by anyone for the rest of the night. Agreed? Just nod." Again, I nodded. She said, "You will have no blindfold on our way to Dr. Liz's office." She took the duffel bag with all the outfits and toys in it and marched me to the front door.

When we entered the foyer 12 ladies greeted me. Some had dominatrix outfits on and some were clothed and unclothed as slaves. I recognized some of the ladies as Pam's attendants that I had seen a few minutes ago in the video getting her ready. It struck me that everyone I had seen so far was female. The sexiest females I had ever seen in one place in my whole life!

"Strip Him now!" I heard Pam say from across the room. They had me naked in no time. Pam said, "Sweetheart, Kneel. You will lick six ladies to orgasm or you will never leave this foyer. Understand? Blindfold Him and remove the panties from his mouth. He likes not knowing what is coming next."

Naked, blindfolded, and kneeling on the foyer rug I licked and sucked on six pussies until the women squirted all over me. The last lady took several minutes to orgasm and Pam barked, "Bring him to the stocks. He took way too long to give her that orgasm. Put a cock ring on his penis and a lease on it so I can control him. I felt a cock ring and also a ball stretcher fitted on my penis and then Pam whispered in my ear, "Enjoying this so far?"

I answered her and said, "You can only imagine."

Pam said, "You should have thanked me and addressed me as Mistress. Give him ten lashes, I heard her tell the attendants."

I was pulled by the leash on my cock across the room. My head was forced down and a wooden stock locked across my neck. My hands were then locked in stocks, but higher than my head. One of the attendants moved between my legs and started to lick my cock and balls. Then came the whip. I wound up getting 20 lashes. I heard Dr. Liz in the background tell the slave licking my cock that if she made me cum, she would get 100 lashes. She was skilled and took me to the edge a few times and then backed off.

Dr. Liz said, "Bring Dave to my office and I will get him ready."

I was released from the stocks and led into Dr. Liz's office. She said, "Remove the blindfold and wait by the door. What she said next was, "Dave, have you cum since last Friday?"

"No Ma'am, Dr. Liz," I responded. She then began to rub and knead my tight testicles and, in a minute, she stood up and said.

"He's telling the truth. He hasn't cum in a long time." I remember thinking, at a later time, I needed to ask her how she could tell.

Dr. Liz said, "I'm going to give you a Viagra type pill now. It will keep you hard for hours. I will monitor your condition through the evening as will Dr. Emily and the nurses. This will allow you pleasure at a level you have never felt and allow all the women involved in your initiation to use you for their pleasure all night. Ready? It will take about 20 minutes to start working."

I swallowed the pill and Pam's attendants came over and led me out of Dr. Liz's office down a hall and downstairs. This was my first time to see the dungeon and the arena in the basement. I was led to table in the middle of a room with 4 rows of raised seating. It was like a small theater. My arms were secured up and back over my head and my ankles were secured to something on or near the floor. I'm guessing about 40-50 people were in the room. A cart was brought over and one of the attendants said she was going to shave off all my body hair, from my neck to my feet. She said that once Pam is comfortable doing it, she will shave me in the future. They could all tell I was tense, so Pam walked across the room and spread her legs over my mouth.

"This should get your mind off the shaving. Sweetheart, give me my first orgasm. Remember the note?"

I then remembered I had asked for this very thing many years ago and Pam just ignored the request. After about ten minutes my ankles were fastened to an overhead pulley and my legs lifted high so they could shave my ass. After they were finished with my front side, they turned me over and did the back. It's hard to remember, but I think Pam had an orgasm twice while I was on my back. While I was face down Pam stepped between my legs and applied some lubricant. She played and played with the entrance to my ass but did not insert anything. I was given a sponge bath with very hot cloths to remove any lingering hair. I was then coated with some sort of oil and massaged for a long time. I guessed the pill had kicked in because I felt even harder than before and felt a tension in my groin I had not felt before.

Dr. Liz addressed the spectators. "Before we get into any activity that could confuse Dave's sense of smell and taste, we will do the panty challenge now. Dave was forced to lick eight ladies, including myself, to orgasm in the Leather Shop on Wednesday evening. He took those panties home and this afternoon he licked and sucked them again. He has chosen the following format for the challenge. Pam will cover his mouth and nose with a pair of panties. Once he has them very wet, she will finger fuck his mouth with the crotch of the panties. He will have 2 minutes to lick, suck, and smell them. After 2 minutes all the ladies in random order will face sit him. He will choose the lady to whom the panties belong at any time. The best score for this challenge in the past was 3 out of 8. Most of you have friendly bets in the Club against Dave being the first to get 50% or more correct. I have bets that Dave will beat 50%. There is also a mystery woman here tonight, that was not at the Leather Shop. Dave only knows she is someone he has licked to orgasm before. We will do the mystery lady last. I have bets with eleven Club members, that he will correctly identify the mystery woman. Dave you have 2 minutes for the first one."

Pam put a pair of panties over my face I licked and sucked and tried to get them as wet as possible.

Pam said, "Sweetheart are you ready for your first panty covered finger fucking?" She never let me answer and finger fucked my mouth with that first pair of panties."

Blindfolded and restrained on my back, "I whispered to Pam, Get Lori from the Leather Shop." Immediately a panty covered pussy was lowered onto my face. I licked and sucked for about a minute and then said, "take them off." Her now bare slick pussy was on my mouth. I started with the lower regions and worked quickly up to her clit. When I put my whole mouth over her pussy and sucked hard while touching her clit with my tongue in very light strokes she came flowing like slow lava." I knew it was indeed, Lori the Leather Shop owner, and then shouted, "Lori from the Leather Shop!" Lori did the strangest thing as she dismounted me. She kissed me on the cheek and placed her newly wet panties in my hand, still shackled to the table over my head.

I heard Dr. Liz say, "One for one."

Pam repeated the process with the second pair of panties and then another lady mounted my face. It was not her. I went through seven orgasms on my face and had to admit, "I do not know who belongs to these panties." I had no idea on the third, either. I never realized that some ladies smell almost the same when excited and when they squirt. I think I had already brought 7 ladies to 15 orgasms and I was tired. Dr. Liz sensed it and gave me a five-minute rest. With the same procedure I guessed correctly on the fourth pair of panties and I thought I knew the 5th but was wrong.

Pam repeated the procedure with the 6th pair. I knew immediately that these belonged to Dr. Liz. She had the sluttiest 2 day old used pussy smell I have ever smelled. I blurted out, "Dr. Liz would you mount my face?" She did and I sucked and licked as if my life depended on it. After she had an orgasm, that was thick and sticky, she was dismounting my face and I said, "Dr. Liz, Ma'am, may your slave bring you to another climax?" She lowered herself back to my face and I got one more shaking orgasm from her and named her as the owner of the panties.

I was now 3 for 6 when Pam covered me with the next pair of panties. Once I got them completely soaked, I remembered the Nurse, Mistress Julia. I thought, "How is this possible?" but then remembered, that a couple of the ladies blindfolded me at the Leather Shop Wednesday night. Mistress Julia had to be one of those ladies. I blurted out, "Mistress Julia, please mount your slave's face," I heard several in the audience gasp. Mistress Julia's cum ran thick like lava from a volcano. I remembered she only needed seconds for her clit to cool down before she was ready again and I think I got her to orgasm 4 times. Cum got in my left eye and burned pretty bad. I blurted out, "Safe Word." Dr. Liz rushed to stop everything and asked me what was wrong. I said, "Dr. Liz, Mistress Julia came so many times her cum has soaked through my blindfold." She quickly removed the blindfold and washed my face and used eye drops in my left eye. I said, "By the way, the 7th pair of panties are Mistress Julia's."

I heard Dr. Emily remark from across the room, "That's amazing. He's has been right on four out of seven."

I got the eighth one as well and was 5 for 8, so it really did not matter if I could get the mystery lady or not. I would still beat 50%.

Dr. Liz stepped in and said, "He wins no matter what happens on the mystery lady but I will go double or nothing on the friendly bets I have with eleven members on the mystery woman." Several voices agreed to double or nothing.

I said, "Dr. Liz, what if I mess this up. What is the bet you have with the eleven?"

She said, "Dave if you guess the mystery lady correctly, I will get two entire weekends of dominating eleven club members. If you fail to guess correctly, eleven club members will get to use me as their toy for two weekends each."

I said, "Can I rest a minute and get something to drink?" She called time-out, like in a ballgame, and I drank some water." I motioned with my eyes for her to come closer and asked her, "Dr. Liz, would you rather me get it right or wrong?"

She said, "You don't get to ask the questions, but I'll have a great time either way, so be honest. Name the mystery if you can. Are you ready for the mystery lady?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said. Dr. Liz then blindfolded me again and I think they actually turned down the lights. I think I felt the heat from above go away.

My mind wondered as to who could be the mystery lady and I knew it would be hard because I did not have a pair of her panties, like I did from the ladies at the Leather Shop. Someone came up and mounted my face from behind facing away. This was different than all the others. She still had a skirt or dress on because I could feel it touching me as she held it up to allow me access to her panty covered pussy. As she lowered her most intimate parts to my mouth I felt cum drip through her panties into my mouth. They felt as if they sagged away from her pussy from the weight of the cum, they were soaked with. I lick and sucked and she came over and over, one right after the other, about three times. Then she took off her panties and someone unfastened my ankle cuffs, one at a time, and pulled the cum soaked sticky panties up my legs and over my cock and balls. Someone put a face dildo on me and fastened the buckle. The mystery lady rode and rode the face dildo until I could feel cum running all down my face. I screamed, "Dr. Liz I'm going to cum."

She replied, "Not yet, slow down!"

Someone then unfastened my ankle cuffs and slid the panties off me. Dr. Liz then put the crotch of the cum soaked panties around the head of my cock. She removed the cock ring and ball extender and then whispered in my ear.

"Dave, can you name the mystery woman?"

"Yes Ma'am, It's Cindy." I actually heard applause when I named Cindy. I remembered Cindy had said she would be at the Club to witness my initiation, but I never thought she would be a participant.

Dr. Liz said, "I got all Cindy's medical tests and her interview done early. She wants you to be involved in planning her initiation two weeks from tonight. Now Dave I'm going to do a hand-job with Cindy's cum soaked panties while you lick Cindy to another orgasm and you just let go and cum as you like." Dr. Liz removed the face dildo and stroked my cock as Cindy rode my face. When Cindy gushed another flow a the thick white cum, I exploded into the panties Dr. Liz was using to bring me to ejaculation. I came so hard and so much almost passed out.

We all cooled down for a minute or two and Pam leaned in and said, "Dave, Cindy is going to own you now, just like I own you." With that my ankle cuffs were attached to an overhead pulley and my legs were pulled up and out. Cindy removed my blindfold and took the panties I had just cum in and licked them and smiled.

Cindy said, "Hi Dave, open up. You are going to suck my cum soaked panties full of your cum as well, while I fuck your ass with a nine-inch squirting strap-on. The eight ladies that face sat you earlier have been here all day and have filled this bottle with their squirt. It was just warmed up and I'm going to fill your ass with all that girl-cum. About that time Pam put very tight nipple clamps on me and it just heightened the excitement. Cindy positioned herself between my legs and entered slowly at first and then gave me the full nine inches. Pam moved to suck just the head of my cock as Cindy took me anally.

Dr. Liz said, "Ladies slow down! Keep him right on the edge for ten minutes." Dr. Liz came over and actually coached them both for the next ten minutes. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Dave, Are you ready for your second orgasm? Pam is going to finish the blow job and allow you to cum in her mouth. I saw that request in one of your notes. Cindy is going to squeeze the ball on the strap-on and fill your ass with the girl cum we collected from the ladies this afternoon. After you cum Pam is going to move up and French Kiss you and give you your own cum in the kissing." Dr. Liz then removed Cindy's panties from my mouth and said, "Now girls!" Pam swirled her tongue on the end of my cock and sucked lick a vacuum cleaner. I exploded again in a long-extended orgasm. I felt the warm cum fill my ass as Cindy mashed the bulb. It just added to the excitement.

I heard Dr. Liz tell Pam, "Make him swallow all his messy cum."

Pam kissed me and tongued me and transferred my cum into my mouth. I had that feeling when chills run down your spine.

Dr. Liz had Pam's attendants release me and they washed me all over and put a towel around me. Dr. Liz then read a list of names that now owed her two weekends of submission since I had named Cindy as the mystery lady in the panty challenge. She said, "Dave has cum twice tonight so far. In my office he confessed to me that he had cum six times in a two-hour period a few years ago with no help from any pills. I gave him a pill just before we started tonight and I think he may be hard all night. Ladies you will all get use his tongue and ride him to orgasm as the night goes on. Pam has agreed to make Dave a slave to all of the ladies here tonight. After a ten-minute break and a snack Dave is going to be locked in the stock. For the hour after that you may do to him as you please. Please respect his limits and remember, no permanent marks."

After the rest, I was locked in a stock in the middle of the room. I was again blindfolded but I could feel the heat of the bright overhead lights again. I knew more than 50 people were watching. I deduced that everyone participating in the initiation had signed up and that those in the audience just came to watch. That people were watching was a real turn-on as well.

One lady came up and asked if she could use my talented tongue. I said, "You may do anything to me and with me that pleases Mistress Pam and Dr. Liz." She had the attendants pull up a bench and they laid me on it on my back. A different stock was brought over and my hands were brought up and behind my head and secured. She then asked, "Can I straddle your face and get you to lick me to orgasm, I won't whip you."

I said, "You are new to the Club, like me, aren't you?"

She said, "I have only been a member for two weeks now. My husband was killed in a car wreck last year and I have not enjoyed sex since then. Dr. Liz was counselling me and got me into the Club for half price. Dr. Liz told me of your initiation and suggested that I should participate."

"Has what you have seen so far turned you on at all," I said.

She said, "My panties are soaked right now. It's something I have not felt since before my husband died."

I said, "I'm truly sorry. I can't imagine how it feels to lose the one you love. Enjoy yourself. After you orgasm, stay and after your clit becomes less sensitive, let me know and I'll give you another orgasm. I know it's real sensitive for a couple of minutes after your climax."

The lady said, "I have never had multiple orgasms and I have never squirted."

I said, "Ask Dr. Liz to unfasten my hands. I will make sure you have more than one orgasm and I'll make you squirt. If I don't make you squirt you can whip me. Deal?"

She just grinned and said, "OK, it's a deal."

She asked Dr. Liz and immediately the attendants freed my hands and feet. I had her sit off my face so I could touch her with my hands. I gently rubbed her through the panties until her breathing got really rapid. I pulled her down on my face and started licking and nibbling her through the panties. When I could tell she was about to cum I pushed her off just enough to insert two fingers in her pussy. I just held them there and did not move. I could feel the so-called G-Spot on her upper wall. It's really just the base of the clitoris. Guys look it up if you don't believe me. I felt her pussy muscles contract around my fingers and squeeze them a little. I held completely still and let her stay right on the edge for a minute. I pulled my fingers out and she looked at me and said.

"Why did you stop?"

I said, "That was just foreplay to get you to the brink. The next time I will bring you to an enormous orgasm and I bet you squirt all over me. Just trust me. Calm down for a minute. Take off your panties."

Dr. Liz said, "I'm vacating your lashes to ZERO if you make her orgasm and squirt."

After she rested on the edge for about two minutes, I inserted two fingers into her pussy again. Her muscles again contracted around my fingers. It was hard in an awkward position but I began licking the lower part of her vagina. I licked up the lips and just barely touched her clit. She started to tense up.

I said, "Relax and just let it happen." In your mind feel your toes and the ends of your fingers. When she relaxed, I could sense a wave coming over her entire body. I licked up her lips to her clit again and this time I licked circles around her clit with my tongue and then just started jabbing it with my tongue. Her breathing escalated and she screamed very loudly.