Initiation at the BDSM Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we recovered just a little and drank some water, I got up and left the room.

The bridesmaids came in and changed the sheets on the bed and put another Bridal lingerie outfit on Pam. (I saw this on tape later) Pam said to the bridesmaids, "hurry and get me ready before Dave returns from the ice machine, I sent him down there a minute ago." The bridesmaids put Pam on her back and tied spread eagle to the four corners of the bed. They went to the dresser and got out a dildo vibrator and a vibrating butt-plug. They inserted the butt-plug in her ass and the dildo in her vagina and turned them both to a low setting. They put vibrating nipple clamps on her nipples and put her own wet soaked panties over her face. They blindfolded her, but not really. She has claustrophobia and panics with a real blindfold. She could see thru this one. Just then I knocked three times on the door and one bridesmaid opened the door and said, "Dave, we have Pam ready for her deflowering. We have her buzzing and just on the edge of cumming. Go take her!" Then they all left the room.

I stripped and said, "My darling, what have we here. She said, "I wanted to give this present to you. Take my mouth, my pussy, and my ass at your will and don't be gentle." In the first scenario she gave her virginity to me willingly and now she wants me to take it and take it rough. I thought, "What a night. Dr. Liz has given us both what we wanted and needed in one night." I knelt on the bed and said, "What is it that you want?"

"I want you to take me rough, against my will to be your possession."

"OK, then beg me to."

"Please take me hard and rough and use me for your pleasure. Use me like an object!"

I did not even take the panties off her face, just pulled them aside and stuck my cock in her mouth and started to pump her. "Use you lips on the last two inches and suck as hard as you can while you tap on the head with your tongue. When I cum swallow every drop!" In seconds I exploded again and filled her mouth with another load of hot semen. She swallowed every drop. I had lost count of the times I had cum tonight and this morning. I blurted out once more, Dr. Liz, "I can't believe you taught Pam to swallow my cum. I do love you."

"Dave, 50 more," was what we all heard on the speakers.

I said Dr. Liz, "This night is worth 1000 more. Thank you."

I roughly jammed the panties in her mouth and secure them with one of her stockings. I did not roll it down her leg, just ripped it off and tied her face. I pulled the vibrator from her pussy and rammed my cock in as hard as I could. Recently she likes it when I hit her cervix hard with my penis. I don't really think it's the dept like she thinks, but the balls slamming against her clit while she is fully stuffed. I came again hard and long. I rested a minute and pulled the panties from her mouth and unfastened her ankles so I could put the panties on her and let my cum run from her vagina into the panties. I unfastened one wrist and rolled her over. The butt-plug was the kind with the ring handle and I pulled it out and pushed my still erect cock into the gaping hole in her ass. It was tight but it took me forever this time and I eventually filled her ass with semen. When I cooled off a bit, I whispered that I would now own her completely and posses her.

" Do you want me to own you completely? Tell me so."

"Dave, take off my cum filled panties and feed your cum to me."

I took the panties off of her body and covered her mouth with the cum laden crotch. I kissed her repeatedly thru the cum soaked panties and then pushed them into her mouth with my middle finger. I finger fucked her with those panties for several minutes. We laid there in the afterglow kissing each other through those panties. Then the lights came on.

Dr. Liz came on the speakers and announced, "Now they are they are done."

Attendants rushed in with warm robes and sandals for both of us and led us out amid a standing ovation. We spent the entire week in a Master suite at the Club.

All the events at the Club are videoed but it takes hours going thru the videos to see who said exactly what and in what order it was said. Pam says I have many things out of order in this story but it is as accurate as I can make it. The initiation actually took place 5 weeks ago and I had no idea it would take this many pages to tell it. We have been involved in three initiations at the Club, including Cindy's, which was incredible. We have played at the club about three times each week, and I'd rather spend my time actually doing things at the Club than spending time writing about it. A new friend of ours, from the Club, wants me to tell the stories to a recorder and let her write them. Hopefully, that will work. I'll work on Cindy's initiation next.

Pam and I are happier than we have ever been. We get to do new things every week.