Innocent Devil Pt. 02

Story Info
Lizi continues bending Mike to her with sexual power.
1.6k words
4.4
13.2k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been days since Mike left Lizi's place. He had been internally fighting with himself... As a highly respected person at work, Mike could never picture himself being so embarrassed by a short Asian girl. But on the other hand, he couldn't forget the wet pussy, the hot kisses, and the biting and slapping. Mike thought to himself, "Wait a minute... biting and slapping? What the fuck is wrong with me?? Enjoying pain was never a thing for me... but why do I miss the pain that comes from her so much?"

Every time when Mike thought about what happened, he went to check Lizi's dating profile again... nothing changed, the same sweet girl, the same smile, the same innocent face, the same Lizi that had caught Mike's eyes.

Mike hadn't heard anything from Lizi, leaving him unsure if he should contact her or not... or, more precisely, whether if he contacted her he would get the daytime innocent Lizi or the night-time Devil Lizi. While he was debating with himself, a buzzing sound brought him back to the reality. Checking his phone he saw a text message from Lizi.

"Dear Mike,

Sorry to bother you. I just want to know if you are still interest in me? It is okay if you are not but please let me know so I can move on. I don't want to bother your life or bringing troubles into your life.

Sincerely,

Lizi"

Mike groaned internally and began an internal dialogue. "WTF just happened? Who even writes text messages like that? Overly polite.... but wait, why is she asking about MOVING ON? This damned girl is mine!" Mike seemed to suddenly forget everything that happened last time at Lizi's place, wanting only to contact her again so that she wouldn't just walk out from his life. He began typing a reply.

"Hi Lizi, I'm happy to hear from you. How is everything? I mean, I've been busy with work and didn't have a chance to reply to you; want to meet this Friday after work around 7 pm at my place??? I can pick you up!" Mike sent the message, thinking that meeting at his place would be safer than the torture he endured on his last visit.

"Dear Mike,

I am glad to hear from you. I wasn't sure if you want to have the second date so I actually going to go out with someone this Friday for dinner at 7 pm..... I am sorry. Maybe other time?

Sincerely,

Lizi"

As Mike read through the message, his stomach was twisting, his mind getting messed up... "No, I can't let her go for another date with someone else! I must stop her!"

Mike checked the time and saw that it was a quarter to 9 pm... He got out of his office and jumped into his car, anxiously thinking about how her place was just over 20 minutes away, until finally the familiar building came into view.

"Lizi, I am downstairs...May I come up please? I just really need to talk to you!?" he begged in a quick message to her.

Several minutes passed. The front door opened. Mike rushed into the elevator and took it to her floor.

As he anxiously knocked, he heard Lizi's sweet voice answer, "Door is unlocked, come on in!"

Mike entered the unit and saw that Lizi was sitting in front of her desk working on some papers. Mike soon took off his shoes and said, "I am sorry that I showed up in a rush but I really want to talk to you because...", but before he could finish his sentence, Lizi turned and looked up at him, placing her right index finger on her lip to tell Mike to stop talking. Before he could understand what was going on, Lizi had already turned back to whatever she was working on.

Mike looked at what she was doing and realized that she was marking papers. Realizing that he had never managed to ask her about her job on their first date, he thought that she must be a teacher, before realizing that once again he was at her place. He gulped as he realized that his plan to avoid her place, and the BS that had happened to him the time before, had failed.

Mike sat quietly sitting on the sofa as he watched her grade papers. Lizi was wearing a thin strap tank top and a pair of shorts that barely covered her nice butt. Mike couldn't move his eyes away from her. Why did he find her so attractive? The face without makeup, the clothes that were so ordinary, the.... as he realized she wasn't wearing a bra, he started to feel something awaken in his groin.

After what seemed like forever, Lizi said, "Oh, I've been working on these and forgot to ask you. What do you want to drink? Tea? Coffee? No alcohol drinks here, sorry but not sorry," she said without even looking up while continuing to mark the papers.

"I'm fine... I don't need any drinks. I mean... I am not thirsty," Mike answered respectfully as the sound faded back to a quiet lull. He continued trying to control his own body and the reactions that were taking place. He thought to himself, "Dude, I've got to stop this.. I'm just here to talk, not to fuck..."

As the minutes continued to pass, Lizi's voice suddenly stated, "I saw you staring at my breasts." When Mike pulled himself back, he noticed Lizi was standing in front of him, at a height such that her chest was right in front of Mike as he sat on the sofa. Unable to contain hismelf, he pulled Lizi into his arm by grabbing her ass, her breasts just directly bumping against his face. All of a sudden, a heavy slap landed on his cheek bringing him back to reality.

Mike looked at Lizi, ready to apologize, when she grabbed Mike's curly hair and pushed his head to her breast, commanding, "Suck my nipples you dumb beast."

Mike pulled down her tank top to Lizi's waist, sucking her right nipple. "You better suck well and equally to both of my nipples." Mike was getting harder and harder. Another slap landed on his face again bringing him back to reality. He was hard but also confused. He looked at Lizi, but before he could ask why, she pulled his tie like a leash and ordered him to kneel on the ground with both palms flat to either side, just like she were walking a dog. Lizi pulled the tie tightly, as Mike just crawled around walking like a dog. She led him to the side of the bed and took off her shorts. She wasn't wearing any panties. She bent down her body at the side of the bed and said to Mike, "Lick my pussy; show me how much you miss me."

Mike crawled toward Lizi, and stared at her pink pussy, slightly wet, and so tiny. He couldn't help it anymore, inserting his tongue on it and enjoying the first lick, which was so sweet. Lizi moaned but soon said, "Fucking dumb shit, keep licking me!" Mike got back to licking and sucking, as Lizi got very wet and started moaning. When Mike thought the time was right, he began to put his finger to her pussy, but she Lizi turned and slapped him again. "Do not touch. Take off your clothes!" she ordered.

Mike took off his clothes, except for the tie which Lizi re-leashed around his neck. "You will kneel down now and lick my pussy. If you use your fingers again, you will be punished," she said matter of factly. Mike's face now red from a combination of the slapping and the shame, feeling like a little kid who had been caught doing something wrong, began to obey.

Soon, after more licking and sucking, with Lizi's whole pussy so wet that it shined, Mike asked, "Can I stop licking you? I want to put my dick inside you..."

Lizi said, "Say, 'please Miss Lizi.' Say it!"

"Please., Miss Lizi, please, allow me to puck my dick inside you!" he begged.

Lizi bent down and grabbed Mike's dick, sliding it inside her pussy... Mike groaned... The view facing him was of her ass, back, and hair as he heard her moaning. He just couldn't stop moving his body back and forth. Just when he started to speed up the pace, Lizi moved forward causing Mike's dick to slide out of her pussy. "No... come back, please," he begged.

Lizi got up and turned to Mike, ordering him to lay in bed. Mike, unable to say no in the moment, jumped on the bed hoping she would sit on him, but instead she bent down and began sucking his dick as her small hand started squeezing his balls hard. Mike groaned, unsure if he was groaning from the pain or the pleasure at hand. He was sweating hard, wanting more, wanting her so much that he was shaking. Just when he was about to cum, Lizi stopped again. He begged, "Don't stop! Please don't stop!!"

Lizi asked, "What should you call me?"

Mike answered, "Miss Lizi, my goodness, please don't stop, please fuck me harder please!" Lizi soon sat on Mike and again slid his dick inside her already wet pussy, now so wet that it was almost dripping.

Lizi sat on him tightly, his dick inside her pussy quite deep. She moved her body up and down and soon Mike felt as though he were going to cum at any second. Just when he thought he could safely cum, Lizi put her hands around his neck, firmly but without squeezing, and said, "This is the pleasure you were asking for. Now... cum for me!"