Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,467 Followers

I could only nod, gently reaching over to tug on the opening in the top of her crimson robe, only to insert my hand beneath the fabric slowly to cup her warm tit, feeling her bare skin in this spot for the first time, before doing the same with my other hand, spreading the opening more so I could place my hands over both her small tits.

"Good boy," she whispered. "Give me a little squeeze, and then I want you to tug on my nipples while I climb into your lap."

My cock was standing straight up, an excessive amount of clear precum leaking down it, enough to provide all the lube we'd need even if she was dry. But as I began pulling on her nipples while she let go of mine to carefully lift her robe -- one knee slipping onto the white leather couch, followed by the other -- I knew she was far from dry, her pussy visibly dripping a clear fluid on my thighs as she angled herself carefully into place, the intoxicating maple syrup scent growing even more potent.

And then she sat down, her aim perfect as if she'd mounted herself on a cock a million times, pausing the moment my head filled the entrance of her snatch, moaning even louder as I tugged her cute nipples while she slowly finished sliding on down.

Her face was flushed as she impaled herself on me, her emerald eyes looking drunk with lust and passion.

Then, her face was suddenly tilting back, her chin up, grasping my cheeks in both hands to pull my mouth onto hers, her lips abruptly on mine. I sucked in a sharp breath through my nose as her warm tongue probed between my lips, my own tongue eagerly greeting hers and following into her mouth, which she withdrew briefly, before slipping right over mine again, her tongue dancing back into my mouth while mine was in hers.

It felt like we passionately kissed for barely half a minute before she was pulling away, looking up at me with a mixture of surprise and passion. "Wow, I'm not sure if I can hold your orgasm back," she said quietly, only to speak more definitively. "Truly, it was as if you were perfectly designed for someone like me."

"W-What do you mean?" I whispered, knowing I really was about to blow, continuing to play with her cute tits so close to my body. Yet, I couldn't understand how me almost cumming meant I was perfect for her.

She gave me a small smile, beginning to slowly ease herself off my cock, taking her time doing so, almost as if she didn't want me to notice. Her tone had a hint of sarcasm as she began with rhetorical questions. "You have cum that would make a succubus want to fuck you forever? Stamina to actually be able to keep up with my own sexual appetite? Enough lust to fill all my needs and then some?" She finally slipped off, carefully climbing to my right side to sit as she had been previously, facing me on the white leather couch. "Obviously, that might be what an incubus is to a human woman, but not to a succubus. I can't fathom how you came to be this way, but you are truly a creature I've never encountered before. And it's not because of your innocence. Succubi are truly repulsed by incubi. It's part of the curse. And yet, just the opposite is true with you, despite your obvious paternal origins."

I tried to listen to her explain herself, but all I could focus on was the sexy sound of her voice itself, along with how she carefully wrapped the bottom of her red silky robe around my cock, her right hand gently squeezing me as she slowly glided the unbelievably smooth material down my shaft.

"Oh fuck," I gasped my hips already tensing.

She giggled. "I really like you," she whispered, continuing to slowly jerk me with her silk robe. "So many humans I've played with, and yet you are truly something special. I wish I could pin it down on one thing, but there are just so many little things that make my time with you so enjoyable. Your presence alone makes me feel like I could truly love again. Like I could truly have a partner, something I've thought impossible for many millennia now." She sighed, leaning forward to kiss me tenderly on the lips, continuing to slowly glide the silk on my shaft as if she'd done this motion millions of times.

I found my hand on her left hip then, which was on my right due to her position, only to begin rubbing her left thigh urgently as she continued to slowly jerk my cock.

Her tone was seductive and quiet as she leaned forward more, like she was about to kiss me again. "Who knew that I'd find my soulmate one day?" she whispered against my skin, her hot breath entering my mouth and caressing my face.

My voice was barely audible. "Soulmate?" I whispered, closing my eyes as I truly started climbing toward my peak, building up so much stronger than I was used to, likely because of her magical attempt to hold it back, my hand squeezing her thin juicy thigh.

She rubbed her lips softly against mine, her hand picking up speed just a little, as if she knew precisely the right amount of stimulation to make my climax perfect. "Just a human myth," she mused quietly. "But you're the first man, in all my existence, who I might apply such a potent word to. A true partner, who can feed me, who can pleasure me, who can give me the same level of ecstasy as I give all others. An equal, to share in everything with me. To sustain all my needs and then some." She giggled, lowering her voice. "And I really love that I've met you while you're still so young. So innocent. My own little cute pet to play with," she mused.

I gasped, her words finally shoving me to the top, shocked when the intense pleasure I was feeling didn't explode right away like normal. Oh shit, it just kept building! I had never ridden this high for longer than a couple of seconds, but it was like the perfect orgasm was filling my body indefinitely.

"My perfect lover," she finally whispered, gently rubbing her lips against mine, her hand squeezing my cock even tighter.

"Fuck!" I finally hissed, erupting with a force unlike anything I'd ever experienced before, cum hitting the red silk so hard that it instantly permeated the fabric, a little bit nearly shooting through, causing her to immediately glide the fabric away from herself, having loosened the robe, angling my cock toward her right side just in time for cum to shoot against her still-hidden bare waist.

"Mmm," she moaned, leaning a little closer as I shot again, and again, and again. "That feels so good," she mused. "Nice and warm, and so gooey." She smirked as I shot one last time. "And the perfect amount too. About triple what I get from a normal man. Or double compared to the guys that cum above average." She sighed. "Oh, I absolutely can't wait to have a juicy load like this in my pussy." She sighed again. "But I'll be good. For now," she added with a small smirk.

All I could do was tilt my head back as she gently ran a dry part of the silk over my cock, another wave of pleasure hitting me from the sensation, rather than finding myself too sensitive. I then glanced down at her when she gently smoothed the shiny crimson fabric against her side, causing my cum to soak right into the fabric, making it stick to her like she'd glued it to her skin.

"Mmm," she repeated, shivering slightly. "Even the smell is making me wet. So bizarre that a normal incubus could be so repulsive, and yet you are so ridiculously enticing." She sucked in another deep breath through her nose, gently resting her hand against the massive wet spot all over her side from the cum-soaked silk. "Oh, wow. I don't mean to be a creep, but I don't think I'm going to wash this for a while. I want to sleep in this robe, even after your cum dries."

I cleared my throat, knowing Gabriella's scent, and even some of her fluids, were on my blankets back home, and yet I was very much not interested in washing my bedding anytime soon. And fuck, I felt like a sicko and creep when I realized that I probably wouldn't be washing my current clothes either, since Ms. Miriam's intoxicating scent had soaked into both my shirt and pants.

Shit, that was so messed up, and yet...

"I, umm, probably will do something similar," I admitted quietly.

Her emerald eyes lit up at that. "That makes me very happy," she stated bluntly. "In fact, let me do something like that for you," she added, abruptly slipping backward off the white leather cushion, and grabbing my pants.

I stared at her in shock when she quickly slipped in one leg, followed by the other, bunching the legs up so she could get her feet through the bottom, only to pull the crotch tightly between her thighs, moving to sit back down next to me.

All I could do was just gawk down at her, my briefly softening cock beginning to strain again, rapidly growing stiff as a brick the moment she looked up at me expectantly.

"Well?" she said, as if I was supposed to know what she wanted. "You know how to pleasure a girl, right? You are a sex demon after all, so it should come naturally. Make me cum in your pants."

Oh fuck.

Oh holy fuck yes!

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: May 5, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)