All Comments on 'Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 03'

by Tharkibudda

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wtf

What the actual fuck....

1. Like the fetishization of indian caste system is just wrong. People don't really think like this and perpetuating sebtiments of higher caste being better quality people- even as sex objects is just wrong. Like esp since many young people may read this and get the wrong ideas in their heads.

2. The glorification of rape/ non consentual sexual actions isn't good- especially given India's terrible rape situation.

3. If the story was good maybe the issues wouldnt have been so wrong, but the story wasn't very well written.

If you have Indian heritage, then you have some weird shit in your mind. If you are an outsider- screw you for fetishizing the parts of the culture that have caused eons of discrimination and poor mentality/ treatment of others based on social class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad waste of time

Typical semi literate translation from Tamil. A clear indication of the degradation of a below average brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

this should also def be in nonconsent/reluctance... she ran out of the room and was dragged back by her hair, said no multiple times, it started when she was asleep, she was blackmailed into it in the first place, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bloody masochists

This is a really great story. But, as another has said, don't make a whore of her. Just give her several partners and enough enjoyment to realize she doesn't want to be with only one man. Disregard the naysayers and other put downers. Those little girls are always getting their panties in a wad. Just showing their masochistic personalities. So, keep up the great story line and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It’s getting better and better.I still have a hard cock,throbbing by itself,under my towel,just a touch and it will explode,and I will drink my cum.My heart is beating faster and faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very bad

Guys can never keep up a bed secret. The show off to their friends . Idiots

Nerd_KhushbuNerd_Khushbu8 months ago

A very hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous