All Comments on 'Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 05'

by banyadeewana1501

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wowwww the sex in this one was super hot please continue series cant wait for more partrs

Stormwalker10027Stormwalker10027about 1 year ago

That wasn’t dominant. That as abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i just read all parts the first chapter confused me where this was going. This part and ch 2 were my favourite. Your description of jacinda is so hot i can imagine her. I love how theres love as mom son, couple and the rough brutal sex. Bdsm at its best. i hope they play with skme toys. flog her and get her a piercing or tattoo to really mark her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was so hot. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the BDSM and the water sports outweighs the Incest angle in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy shit wow. Great story. I do think it should be under the BDSM category though. I love the mother-son angle with a twist. One of the hottest descriptions of sex I've read in a while, kept me hard all along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great stories maybe have the mom in high heels all the time and maybe she will get a tattoo and nipples piercing whatever else you can think of love the public stuff keep it going and long is good!

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issues10 months ago

I'm *very* impressed and pleased with your precise descriptions of Jacinda's outfit, and once I saw an image of "Heart Printed Pure Silk Camisole Pjs set" on the silksilky.com website, I was able to much more further enjoy the ensuing activity. Brilliantly executed. Solid 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbanyadeewana1501@banyadeewana1501
Hello readers! I've been a fan of the site for a few years. Primarily interested in incest, romance and bdsm themed fantasy stories. I have a pee and slap fetish/kink. **VISUAL REFERENCES AND PHOTOS OF CHARACTERS LIKE HOT MILF JACINDA from my Stories (Innocent Mom now Son's...