All Comments on 'Innocent Pawn Ch. 08'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
MarsipanneMarsipannealmost 20 years ago
Wow

This is a terrific piece of erotica. Certainly giving this a 5. This series rules.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
awesome

Another great chapter, keep up the good work and don't make us wait long for chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I am so happy you came back with more!!

I have loved every chapter and rated each one with high marks! This would make a phenomenal erotic movie IF they filmed it as you wrote it! This is the literotica/reluctance/nonconsent stories a woman loves!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The Best

This is an excellent story! The romance, the adventure. It got me hooked from the first chapter and looking forward to lot more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
gotta say that i am somewhat disappointed...

the series was great...

but this encounter between "bella" and her father screams anticlimax

hope the showdown with "marie" is a bit more involved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
can't wait for ch 9

in my opinion, that was the best chapter of all. bella's father got what he deserved & leonn finally rescues her away. can't wait for the finale of the story. i'm so impatient, but i know it'll be worth the wait. you're great!

BleedingHeartBleedingHeartalmost 20 years ago
Yay!!!!! new Chapter..

LOVED IT!!! any less will be an understatement... i was loving the entire story, but the reference to Marie in the end spoiled the mood... I wish she had been dealt with like his father... so u better make up for it in the next chapter...just Kiddin... Surely one of my Fav Stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

All of your chapters have been beautifully written. You're an excellent writer and I cant wait to see the next chapter.

Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desirealmost 20 years ago
Oh my God!

Wow you're the God of story writing! I absolutely LOVE your work and I can't get enough! Ah it drives me insane just waiting for your next chapter. I love your stories, they're the only ones that fulfill my dreams/fantasies and I can actually picture what is going on. Not to mention the burning sensation between my legs! Well I know you already know this but amazing job once again! Mwah!

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanalmost 20 years ago
Beautifully written...

But do I sense a certain exasperation in this chapter? Is it running out of legs?

I really like the way you write. The imagery is strong and I feel like I am a witness to the strong sensuality you describe. It is arousing work and yet, I don't know... there is something missing.

Maybe it just feels a bit rushed.

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 20 years ago
Yay!

Loved this chapter! Papa got what was coming to him--now it's on to Marie.

allykatt686allykatt686almost 20 years ago
You did it again!

I loved this whole story line. You definitly have me hooked, I can't wait to see what happens next. Also Please don't listen to the negative feedback you recieved... the story was perfect just the way you wrote it!

Jaz1234Jaz1234almost 20 years ago
Well Done....

I love the way you write. You take the reader along for the ride and they can't help but stay with you. From the very beginning you had me hooked. I wanted to see what would happen next and I wasn't disappointed.

I can't wait to see the next chapter... Although they still have Marie to contend with...I feel like there is still more to the story.

I hope to see the next chapters soon. Keep up the good work...I wouldn't mind seeing this as a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful!

Fantastic addition to the series! Can't wait to read the next one!

EpheEphealmost 20 years ago
!_!

I could cry serious tears. With joy. Once again you have deprived me from a good one-night sleep merely because of this... this wonderful piece of... I SHALL cry serious tears.

Can't wait for the next installment ;) Rock on.

duckiesmutduckiesmutalmost 20 years ago
Engrossing

Engrossing (such an ugly word for such a perfect meaning)...i've read this series as it has come, and the way it is crafted to draw a reader in is nothing short of exquisite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
give us more!

What can i say that hasn't been said?? your story is amazing! keep it up! more more more!

BabblefishBabblefishalmost 19 years ago
A 10!

I've been reading the whole series, and LOVE them all--very hot, and very well written. I have to read 100 or more stories to find one as good as these. In published romances today, the women are often less passive and more feisty--but who doesn't love the idea of becoming a slave to passion and having someone play your body like a violin?

One suggestion: please discontinue the phrase "dewy gate." It's already been used about 4 times...

fyrekittynfyrekittynover 18 years ago
A Gem!

I trully cannot get enough! Your series is WONDERFUL!

hotqueenof.fantasieshotqueenof.fantasiesover 18 years ago
GREAT

I'm so busy I can't read your entire story in one day lol but it's such a pleasure to read a bit everyday !!! great job !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nevermind...

About what I said in ch.7. Missed the italicized stuff

Gizz4mo1Gizz4mo1about 12 years ago

i was so hoping they wouldnt forget about the evil stepmother marie, she needs to suffer

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
Damn lovin it!

I am so enjoying the way you write. Great read.

evonnaevonnaabout 11 years ago
I think she likes the fight.

Say what you want, but they've been confessing things to each other for a while now, and she's still very keen to fend him off. That seems to be the scenario she likes LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Umm...am I the only one missing something here? This doesn't make any sense. 1)It was his plan all along to send her back to her Dad pregnant, so why was he saying that she couldn't have gone back to him if she escaped. 2)He DID willingly let her go to her Dad. 3)If his men outnumbered her father's 3 to 1 then why did he let her go? He just told her he loved her so why would he let a woman he loves go? Why didn't they just kick her father's men's asses and send the bitches home empty handed? 4)Did I read correctly that he risked the lives of his men and hers just so he could sneak into her father's castle to fuck her? What an asshole!

This plot just doesn't add up for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous