All Comments on 'Innocent Text Messages Pt. 03'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 347 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A real problem, deeply seated, with beautiful women is they thrive the adoration. To a greater or lessor extend their sense of self-worth and value depends on it. Roll forward to late 30's -40s, add on 5 extra pounds, decreased muscle tone, a few stretch marks mix well the blend in the realization that no one is pursuing her and you have prime ingredients and ignition system to cheat.

This is such a woman. She was, eventually going to cheat. Just not today. She needed "justicstion" by some significant, in her judgment, of a lapse by her husband.

She may say she lives her husband but she "knows" she should be getting external validation just because she's "beautiful"

People should not give her a pass.

SERIOUS, DEEP, LONG TERM VOUNSELING FOR BOTH IS ABSOLUTELY needed her. He needs to wake up but her issues and personality faults run far deeper and are more significant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chasing and flirting go both ways. Maybe the husband should have been more overtly affectionate but the wife should have communicated better. Fortunately there is a 4th part from Brian's perspective that shows thr wife's contrition more. But she should NOT have been sexting with Brian. Full stop. The husband should have required some sort of counseling. Being at this point 10 years into marriage without taking this on full force is a recipe for disaster especially when they get an empty nest. To be fair if you read the 4th part, it looks like Selene would not have cheated. Nor would she have out herself into a position to be victimized as she was good at evading unwanted attention. Still not easy seeing a strange dick Pic as a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series didn't do much for me. I found it quite silly, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the anon commenters below: Selene was never going to cheat. Read the 4th part from Brian's perspective. Selene was not going to cheat. It is laid out in detail there. And Brian wasn't just texting. He was a hitting on Selene constantly and she evaded or pushed him back every time.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

Brian was a Marine for 8 years, he was a medic. Do some basic fucking research. A medic belongs in the Army. The Marine Corps is a branch of the Navy, there "Medics" are supplied by the Navy and are called Corpsman. This shit almost took me completely out of the story. It might be a nitpick on my but as a former Marine that shit is upsetting.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic. The ability to get in her mind, understand her feelings and reasonings, was brilliantly conveyed.

It's not a joke, it's an honest fact of life that men and women Think differently.

The scourge of LW is the closed mind, annony-mice. They will never try to understand and they never negotiate.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

EvilZombie is absolutely correct.

Medics, in the Marines are Navy Corpsmen. They joined the NAVY. They SERVE the Marines,... Proudly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any parent who teaches his or her sons this bit of idiocy is committing parental malpractice: "...We do not believe in hitting women under ANY circumstance." I'll bet even the mouth-breathers here with double digit IQs can see what utter bullshit that "moral principle" is. Counter-examples are far too easy to construct.

And...throwing a cellphone resulted in such angst? Grow the fuck up. The chance of a cellphone doing any real damage to someone are quite small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why no complaint to HR for sexual harassment? That would have stopped Brian quickly.

IndulgemenowIndulgemenowover 1 year ago

Congratulations. This was one of the most intelligent versions of this kind of incident. Well conceived and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So instead of talking to her husband she florts with this guy. The husband dors not call her on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Her eyes couldn't meet mine's

FFS!!!! It's MINE,not mine's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You make this error constantly! Learn ENGLISH, many orther mistakes also but that one sticks out constantly!

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Pretty good, but several things didn't sit right - and I see them mentioned in other comments.

Essentially, she blamed it all on her husband.. and he took it.

If she's as smart as the story says, abs needs something from her husband, it's on her to communicate that with him, not tease and flirt with the workplace predator horndog.

And I guess the husband is supposed to believe that horndog full stopped trying after he sent a dick pic?

And HR would want to know why she wanted to move - but to mention her coworkers asking..hey, why ya going downstairs?

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Another 5-😊 story. This one needed a lot of editing though. Lots of extra words and bad grammar. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly, this is the almost the biggest cuck tease with being a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Halfway thru the story.... The old victim blaming trope. You aren't MAKING me feel sexy, so it's your fault I am a selfish slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was nothing ! I didn’t mean it ! I would never cheat ! It was just flirting ! Blah, blah, blah ! Lying slut.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

Nah ... I'm not buying it and neither should Tony. As bad as it would hurt to lose the girls; He needs to get the hell away from the bitch and his bitch of a sister that seems to be covering her cheating ass. At least, that's the way the story reads out here in the real world. No wife is that naive or innocent, while sending those type of texts .

DessertmanDessertman12 months ago

Stupid woman! If you are going to flirt and be a prick teaser you shouldn't be surprised if it comes back and bites your bum.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stupid sissy wimp husband has an idiot for a sister and a cheating skank slut for a wife who now knows she can control this spineless boi. Why not go ahead and write the next chapter where she cucks him? If you an honest person and you're upset or unsatisfied you talk to your spouse. If you're a whore you flirt with the Brian's of the world and eventually betray your marriage. Gee, let me see, which one is this bimbo bitch?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nope. There are good stories and others really bad. This was awful. Again another weak idiot husband who had to call, his sister to know what to do (why he didn't call her mummy ?). Disliked all the three parts.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker12 months ago

I read all three parts, and it was pretty good. He could have done the guy (Brian) with a good alibi and gotten away with it, as there appeared to have been enough other suspects. All she had to do was go to H/R with the picture, endure the embarrassment of the texts, and file a complaint. But the M/C is a standup guy. It just goes to show you that we average guys get the short end almost every time. You can't tell them enough that they're the prettiest thing in the world. But it's o.k. to look. For them, not us. Still, the Bear liked it. And I love happy endings. 5 stars, The Bear approves. keep writing.

The BEAR

GashlasherGashlasher12 months ago

Nice series! Enjoyed it very much.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown11 months ago

Typical Javmor79 beta bitch/simp bullshit. It's the husbands fault she did what she did 🙄 If the shoe was on the other foot this bitch would have filed for divorce. But let's not let that get in the way of a simp fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@EdgeOfSundown - A appreciate it hard to understand and even accept why you were cucked, but if you don't learn it'll happen again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The problem with her logic is her comfort zone with what she is doing keeps slowly expanding until the actual thoughts about what it would be like to sleep with him would intrude (if they hadn't already) and her comfort zone with those thoughts would continue to expand. She was setting herself up to fuck him in order to "feel" sexy.

She's definitely not one to be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OK, the MC got of REAL LUCKY. Brian, ass that he is, inadvertently made it clear to hubby that he had got way to complacent.

When I first met my wife I was delighted she liked being a submissive closet slut! She was up for it any time and her favorite thing to do, on long drives, is road head.

When I claimed her I gave her the green light to flaunt her awesome boobs. Like this women she got off on the tease but would never let anyone closer than visual.

Forward 10 years...life is routine. Came home to find her in tears. She looks up, her eyes full of sadness, and said, You see me as just a lump don't you?"

My heart sank. I realized, right then, what I had let happen. I picked her up into a hug while dialing my job. I took the next 5 days off. Then I called her job claiming family emergency.

We packed a light suitcase, got an Uber and on the way to the air port called The Bellagio, LV, and got a room. Got there and went shopping. Got her 5 outfits, including lingerie, and took her to Circus. I made sure she got a massage, her make up dine and wore dress that would make you drool.

All during this time I apologized for being a brain dead husband. I told her how hot she was and asked her to look at all the men drooling over her. Later, in our room, I spent all night taking care of her; she gets off being fucked like a whore and I sweetened the fantasy by giving her a $1,000 for the night. The entire time we were there I made sure, ever so subtly, to treat her like a slut; something she lived and that I had stopped doing.

I made REAL sure she knew her man was back and claiming his slut. I've kept that going ever since. I feel sick that my complacency nearly cost me an awesome woman. Ii remember a bit of wisdom given me when I got married. " Never forget she was your girlfriend before she was your wife. Don't EVER forget that and never stop courting her."

Something to think about.

AngelRiderAngelRider10 months ago

I just read the follow-up from Brian's point of view and decided to reread these. I forgot how absolutely inane this chapter was. I already addressed the ridiculous assertions presented when I first read this story. No reason to recreate an analytic masterpiece 😀

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The fourth part from Brian's perspective does a lot to.make Selene look better than she came off in this these three chapters. He wasn't just texting her. He was hitting on her constantly and trying to get physical. Nowadays would be slam dunk harassment with his ass fired. Regardless in the fourth chapter, Selene acquits herself wrll AFTER her discussion with her husband Tony in this chapter. This came off a bit lackluster and formulaic. They don't even get counseling. No biggie, right? Hard to trust based on this chapter alone. If you read the fourth chapter and see it from Brian's perspective and how he got absolutely nowhere, how she absolutely had no clue about the penis pic until after it was sent and then her time stepping around Brian when waiting to get transferred to a new floor, and finally her confronting Brian and telling him off before he got beat up by Wilma's irate husband, she then comes off much better than in the last two chapters. Worth a read if you want closure. Brian shows up in other stories. His half sister Naomi is an interesting and deeply disturbed character who find meaning through a husband who allows her to be in an open marriage with certain ground rules. I hate literally all cuck stories but the author somehow walked a tightrope in that series and it paid off despite my initial reluctance. About the only open marriage story I have ever read that was bot a dumpster fire. It wad good to see Naomi redeemed finally. Both Brian and Naomi were completely screwed up by their nightmarish father. Scarred for life. Brian had no one to heal him. Naomi despite all the obstacles and crazy challenges, had a husband who stuck through with her till the end and they closed their marriage back up stronger than ever. Worth a read even if you detest cuck stories.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

MMMMMM I bet this has happened to so many couples, some never get passed it, others…….

Xzy89c1Xzy89c18 months ago

She emotionally cheated and was on way to physically cheating. Divorce her now. At his she would be hot commodity. She would be single mother with looksmgoing downhill. She really seems like awful person.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seems kinda rushed at the end. More conversations needed to happen between both.

pjpbpjpb7 months ago

4/5 overall

Considering how frequent and explicit messages were from both Seelene and Brian, failure to share them with husband is NOT in line with declared attention seeking only, wife character inconsistent

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Perhaps someone can explain this to me. Why is it the husband's responsibility to continuously be romancing the wife? Isn't it "supposed" to be a two-way street? You know, equal and all that. Women "say" they want equality. So, step up and be equal. Otherwise just stop with all of the bullshit. (wow, I need to lay off the caffeine)

deependerdeepender6 months ago

Not believable. After accepting the fact that there are assholes like Brian out there, it is not believable that:

* a person with any integrity whatsoever (as portrayed by the author) would send 200+ text messages of that

sort to anyone not her husband

* a person with any intelligence whatsoever (as portrayed by the author) would leave such text messages on her

phone for months

* a wife in a committed relationship (as described by the author) would do what is described with no regard for

her husband.

Yeah, yeah, the author is free to create whatever situation he wants blah blah. By posting on a site for others to read, an author SHOULD show enough respect to the readers to at least stay within the realm of suspendable belief.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I GIVE IT ONLY FOUR STARS BECAUSE I LIKED IT BUT THE HUSBAND WAS SO INSECURE IT WAS EMBRRASSING. EVEN AFTER HE KNEW SHE WAS FATHFUL AND JUST LIKED THE TEASING PART HE WAS SO INSECURE HE COULDN'T ACCEPT IT. OVERALL PRETTY GOOD STORY. ATBLEAS HE WISED UP AND BEGAN HER THE ATTENTION SHE DESERVED.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story hit close to home more than I would like to admit. Sadly mine was not to last but it was many years later and for different reasons.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nope, the husband was a wimp, emotionally manipulated the husband and he forgave her just like that? Why would he need to compete with other guy's, he already won her the day they got married. She doesn't feel sexy anymore that she flirted with a guy knowing she was a douche? She was already halfway through the door on cheating physically with her husband if she hadn't been caught. She didn't even tell her husband how she's feeling. The guy deserves to be cucked. His Yoda (sister) helping him to be a good cuckold in the future.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice4 months ago

This was a sad finish to a promising story. It was okay, but I liked the first 2 chapter better. This story seems like it was written by a woman, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but explanation that the husband fell short b/c he was not a mindreader seems lame to me. (Joke I heard: What does a stop sign say when designed by a woman? "If you really knew me you would know what to do right now.") A wife can't get out of verbal foreplay (and that is pretty much what it was) based upon the husband not reading her mind and realizing she didn't feel sexy to him anymore. Where is her responsibility to tell her husband her feelings, instead of engaging in sexual banter w/ a handsome coworker? The husband never asked the obvious question in the story: "If this was just for the wife's amusement and didn't mean anything, why didn't she tell her husband what she was doing?" The answer is also obvious, she knew what she was doing was wrong (as evidenced by her shock in seeing her husband w/ her phone). I am not saying reconciliation was not in the cards, but the wife should have taken more responsibility for her behavior and likely needed therapy if she was willing to put her marriage at risk for some cheap verbal thrills.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So according to her, it's his fault because he stopped making her feel as sexy as she used to. Oof that's a tough pill to swallow. I mean maybe - and this is a big maybe - if she tried talking to him and, you know, actually fucking communicating her feelings and concerns instead of keeping it bottled up, she wouldn't end up doing stupid shit like this and risking her marriage just because she's feeling a little bit unsexy. But no, women expect you to magically know what's wrong - and god forbid you ask them; that would be too easy. I'm not saying the husband didn't drop the ball a bit, but a marriage takes 2 people to work. If one partner is slipping in an area and isn't noticing it but the other does, then guess what the other one should do? :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So, lets boil it down to a couple of sentences. She had an emotional affair. It's his fault.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Other people aren't really responsible for how you feel about yourself and it's not one partners responsible over the others to keep romance or passion alive in their relationship.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 1 month ago

Any social flirting that someone does not in front of their spouse is not acceptable. Her was way beyond that and rightly open to divorce. Partially blaming her husband for her own insecurities is BS.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

3 stars, that's the best I can do. So, it's his fault that she was sexting with Brian? She felt neglected and rather than upping her game with her husband. She went looking else where. Brian wouldn't have been a problem IF she hadn't been leading him on.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Why do some married women (and some guys I guess) feel this need to feel sexy for others or prove they've "still got it" when they're already married, have kids, etc? Who gives a shit how you appear to others; you already have your damn spouse. Isn't that the endgame? I guess some people are just never satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I can understand the wife’s position and she is not wrong. However- she is as capable of telling her husband what she needs as he is of suddenly breaking out of the rut on his own. The energy put into the emotional affair could have been put into sitting down with her husband and setting him straight to begin with. Brian not required.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Rather than have open honest communication with the man she supposedly loves above all others she makes a hotter guy think he has an almost assured chance of fucking her...only a woman could think that way JK JK! lol But for real, her trying to deflect blame onto her husband is fucked up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES