All Comments on 'Innocent Text Messages Pt. 03'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 347 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"a vet and RN..."

and closet cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A great story as usual, just a couple of things.

1- I don't like the blameshifting. That's exactly what she tried to do. Good thing she also assumed her responsability. sbrooks103x has a good point about things working in both ways in any relationship.If she never talked to him sounds more like looking a way to justify her flirting with the guy than a reason for her behavior.

2- I don't get those who think the husband is an asshole. What did he do wrong except throwing the phone at her? And even that is understandable under the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Iffy

She tells him if he frightens her again it's over,but when she is apologising she tells him she can't live without him.Which is it?

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Hmmm....a fair resolution. I think she got off just a little too easy but by and large it was fair. Works for me.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 6 years ago
I'm pretty much of a 5* or 2* guy

This one gets a 5. Haven't read Brian's side but don't know if I will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The shit about her not feeling sexy and it's the husband fault is crap. She should not be flirting period. Does a man say I don't feel sexy so I will have sex with someone other than his wife. Crap ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Firstly

Firstly she's got a cheek threating him for frightening her ,she deserved every bit of it.Secondly she's got a cheek for blaming him for not being loving enough,she could have taken the initiative.Also the trouble changing floors is garbage,all she had to do was tell H.R she was being sexually harassed,that would have got a move and him fired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cheek

She had the nerve to threaten him for frightening even though her actions were the cause of it.He should have moved out for a couple of weeks after that remark and made her sweat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
But of course...

It always comes back to......it's the husband's fault! What a tired old excuse. Makes me sick!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Read again

Just realized that this is the Brian from The Weekend. Tony or Wilma's husband should have finished him. It would have saved a lot of trouble later.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
My wife works with a "Brian" at her hospital

I think there is one of them at nearly every Hospital, some of them are Doctors or Male Nurses. The guy my wife works with is a tall good looking Black Dude who is one of only two RN's, and I actually like him except for all the garbage he does sleeping with married women. He is a charmer and very smooth talker who has the ability to make you feel good about yourself after a chat with him whether you are female or male.

Fortunately for me, I have several things in my favor.

My wife doesn't flirt with other guys. She never has, it has never been her "thing".

My wife, like me, is also getting old. She is 5 years older than me and I just turned 54.

My wife is one of those no-nonsense women and refuses to play the games and the drama that many other Nurses like to do. Because of that, most of the younger staff, including this guy, see her as a mother figure and not "Banging Material" anymore.

Because my wife is almost 60, she is no longer that smoking hot head turner with a tight little body like she had as little as 10 years ago. Oh, you can definitely tell she was a Babe in "her day" and when we are around others our age, she is the hottest lady in the room. It's just not at the point anymore that would excite a 20, 30, or 40 year old "Player". Although, I still love her despite all of her physical "Failings" (her words, not mine).

Even though I am 54, I also am still 6'7" with a very muscular 265 lb frame which I now have to work out 7 days a week to keep tight and more sit-ups than I wish to think about to keep my 6-Pack. One of my workouts is 2 times a week training with some local amateur MMA fighters. ( I wish they would have had that when I was 25 lol). As a result of working out with these guys, I have picked up many moves that they use.

I am very easy going UNLESS I am pushed to a certain point and then I have an almost uncontrollable temper that I really have to watch. As recently as 2 years ago, I got into a Brawl and hospitalized 4 bikers from a Motorcycle Club called the "Renegades". They got out of hand and started slapping a guy and his wife around at an outdoor concert. I told them to knock it off and one of them took a swing that connected to my jaw. Unlucky for him, my face and head are like Granite but nothing pisses me off faster than getting hit in the face. These Bikers were sent to the Hospital my wife works at so needless to say, I have a "Reputation" of being a Bad Ass when pissed off.

Funny thing about that is the "Story" that people tell has been embellished so much over the last couple of years, it has very little truth left of what really happened lol. When you listen to them tell it, it sounds as if I mopped the floor with them while not even breaking a sweat. The truth is I got very lucky and caught them off guard with my violent temper they were not anticipating.

But the biggest thing I have going for me is even after 25 years of marriage, my wife still is madly in love with me and if you listen to her talk to her friends and co-workers, you would swear I am the second coming of Jesus lol. They often remark to me how they have "Bitch Sessions" with each other about their Husbands but she never has a bad word to say about me as I am very attentive to her and her needs and I help out around the house a bunch doing dishes, laundry, cleaning, and cooking. To this day, I still put her and her needs ahead of my own about 75% of the time.

This can sometimes create awkward situations as when wives are irritated at their husbands they use "Karen's Husband", (me), as an example of how their husbands should be acting. I have heard some disdain from exasperated husbands towards me at parties and BBQ's and also some unwanted and unsolicited flirting as well as dry humping on the dance floor from more than a few wives at these functions who have had a few too many Adult Beverages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife was selfish

Teased Brian and didn't even vive him a blow job. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What about the boot and the other foot?

How often did Selene tell Tony that he was sexy, I wonder!!! In a proper relationship based on equality, shouldn't Tony expect his wife to be as complimentary to him as she expects him to be towards her? I think we have a big case of double standards here. Perhaps it's just a case of her being a narcissistic, selfish bitch?? If I was Tony, and, (ironically, that's my name too), I think I would still be constantly on guard for traces of smoke. You know, the kind of smoke that usually precedes a conflagration!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Every hospital

Has one like that. My wife is a nurse, she works the emergency room. Her shifts had this guy about 25, (she is 44, slender, nice looking) and he hit on her constantly. Usually they were so busy it wasn't a problem, but during slow times it was becoming one.

So, she made a date with him, took me along. We had a little chat, I explained if he didn't want a colonoscopy done with my work boots he would knock it off.

Problem solved.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
First

if I'm on the jury not a chance I'm convicting Wilma's husband. Jury nullification. Fuck'em. He went temporarily insane imo would be my story to the judge. Don't let those stern judges fool you. First time they put a juror in jail for jury nullification, NOBODY will ever show up for jury duty ever again.

Second, he owes Wilma's husband a carton of cigarettes every month till he gets out.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Loved it

Really hit the nail on the head where most infidelity starts, and can actually be avoided if we are more attentive to our spouse. You are an excellent writer and gelp us to feel emotionally connected to the characters. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sexting is so not flirting

its an affair

justwetwojustwetwoover 5 years ago
Because...

...it's ALWAYS his fault.

How is it that the woman who screwed up is not held accountable for her actions? He reacts based on her behavior and somehow he is the problem.

Thank you for writing this story. It was very well written and, sadly, too representative of the expectations of behavior and accountability by gender in 'committed' relationships today. You didn't start the fire; you just put it in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

What a waste of time! Chapter 2 was NOTHING, really added NOTHING to the story, no reason whatsoever to make this 3 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kiwi

I like your stories

But not this one

He should have dumped his wife and moved on

Now he lives a life forever wondering if she is cheating on him

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
holes

There was too many plot holes in this story for me to even address. Chapter 2 was all about her, her past, her expectations, her likes and dislikes. He really didn't fill any of them, but her marine nurse sure did. You mentioned 200 word texts shooting between the two of them, that doesn't really describe innocent flirting, that sounds like a full blown affair. You also mentioned her not feeling attractive after her second pregnancy, and blamed him for that. There is a quote i sorta remember, about how we as individuals, are responsible for our own happiness. Maybe she should have attacked her husband, instead of looking outside the marriage for an ego boost.

The conversation with the sister made me sick to my stomach, she was attacking her brother and defended the wife. Sorry, it was a good try at defending a position, that is undefendable.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

What is the matter with other commenters? They have to be men. Selene did not do any thing that wrong. She pushed the line but didn't cross. She is a good looking woman reaching middle age and sees it coming and needs an ego boost. Hell, I think she's great, she's faithful and honest. She was smart enough in her younger days to drop the jocks and find a better guy.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Garbage

So much b's in this story, he should have gone to her hr and simply said that Brian sent inappropriate texts to his wife and say that rumor has it he is banging the married nurses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

i realy start to hate the exuse ofhe did not pay attention marriages will allways have it ups and downs and she should have talked with her husband before starting an emotional affair with the doushebag and no exuse exuses what she did

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree...

With the other comments about her carrying the flirting way too far and of course it is the husband's fault! I am not sure if married life over the years can even be compared with memories of college days and the things you did and thought of doing then! So Selene either has to grow up or she will soon be acting out her flirting whether she would ever admit that or not!

By the way...read over your submissions and correct all the little errors that you have in them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

Why is it the husbands fault? She knew something was wrong, and instead of seeking help from her partner started sexting a coworker? His fault. She knew what she was doing was wrong and her husband got mad when he found out? His fault. And if she jumped on Big Dick’s big dick? His fault? This is just rewarding bad behavior, and the wronged has to be the one to pay the bill. I have been through things like this. I was made to be the bad guy, i was ostracized by everyone that i thought cared about me. My fault? One star, because thats as low as the rating can go.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
good story

I felt this was real. However I don't believe that he had no said reply to her "blaming" him for her flirting. He said nothing about the emotional affair that it was. As for the going to the hospital HR about Brian I think what his wife did canceled that out as it was a two way conversation and no place did she complain or say to stop the texts. I don't think it was 100% divorce worthy but he definitely lost trust in her and I would have said that right at the get go. We stay married if you want but I will forever watch your every move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved it right up to the point that she was blaming him for her being a cheating whore. She was on a trajectory that would have ended up with her taking the next cheating step. As pissed as he was there is nfw he would have taken her excuse for her slut behavior the way it was written. She needed to be emotionally punished and shamed. He should have left her the second she started blaming him and stayed away until she begged forgiveness. He should have left for a week leaving his cell phone behind and then he should have engaged a PI to watch and listen for a week. She would not resist the pleasure of engaging Brian again as it was clear that she was a self important cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a little grammar help

"Mine's" is not the possessive of "mine". "Mine" is already the possessive of "me." The only correct use of "mine's" would be when used in a sentence such as: "The mine's production of ore decreased by 8%."

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

One thing that I don't think has been mentioned is that SHE knows she's out of his league, HE knows she's out of his league, yet SHE needs reassurance that he still finds her attractive?

As has been said, she complains that he doesn't chase her, but when was the last time she seduced him.

As has also been said, nowhere did she say that she wouldn't, or didn't want to go to his apartment, only that she was worried about her husband, and if it was worth the risk.

As for "guys like to hear" they've got a big dick? Guys know how big their dick is; if you tell a guy he has a big dick when he knows he doesn't just tells him you're bull-shitting him.

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyover 4 years ago

Interesting how Selene started out by deflecting from the issue. She was scared. She was in fear. Her focus was not in what she did but that he threw her phone. It’s possible that I missed it but I don’t remember Selene saying she was sorry or that she regretted what she did.

All these stories are the same. The husband is expected to keep the relationship fresh and not go stale. The women recognize it’s gone stale but don’t try to put any effort into spicing things up or talking to their husband until the get caught doing something they shouldn’t.

It would be cool if someone could write the progression of the texting in text form.

Over all I liked all three stories....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good...

For your first story it was good. You set a good pace and developed the characters just well enough. The only problem was the female POR it us clear that you used a masculine writing even while presenting us her though process. Other works have proven the improvement in this.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
First story

If a story that good is your first try at it, then I've got a lot of reading to do this was a great story that ended as good as it started. I enjoyed it.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Better than expected

It started out well, but kind of fizzled out

Glad author went for the reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Uh!

There is a phone message from Brian to Selene with an attached picture of his penis sent during work hours! Just show to the hospital Human Resources department and Brain is fired for sexual harassment! No brainer!

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Really Good

Terrific well written story. Chapter one was a classic, especially since it was first story. However, everything is not alright because she says she wasn’t going to sleep with Brian. She was cheating, pure and simple. And it was very disrespectful to her husband. The story makes her out to be a hot classy intelligent woman. There is nothing classy or intelligent about those hundreds of crude texts. How would she feel if her husband sent texts like that, or her children were to read them. Thank you

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 4 years ago
Great writing, but . . . .

Reading this story from Australia it is clear Americans have a different attitude and I would encourage you to reflect:

1) Selene's txts were effectively cheating

2) Selene doesn't feel sexy and it's her husband's fault! - Selene has to take responsibility for her own feelings and how she responds to them. She should have focused on her husband, talked to him told him how she felt. She also doesn't consider how Tony may be feeling he may feel lees than attractive. They should be working this out together as EQUAL partners in the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
weak wimp

i can;t believe he fell for that shit. she pretty much blamed him her husband,

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
The I dont feel sey

Dont fly with me. What has she done to improve things.....nada. she did cheat, just not pysically. Put her on the curb herb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Innocent text, like innocent wife

Don't buy that innocent crap. She said it was all hubbies fault, because he didn't act like an idiot with her. Just a couple of questions, did she tell him she wanted that, no. Did she go out of her way to bring up the sexy in her marriage, no. She went out of her marriage for both, we all know the answer to that one. I really hate it when it's always the guys fault, for not being able to mind read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The same bullshit spewed by most authors here...

Women have no moral agency. If a husband can't read their minds, he's failed them and their hormones are authorized to run wild. And, of course, NO MAN MUST EVER HIT A WOMAN. To state the proposition is to know it's bullshit. So, you don't use force if a woman is about to kill a baby? If she attacks with a club or knife? The counter examples are endless, but we have a lot of elderly thoughtless readers and writers who spew this stuff. Oh, and the HORROR of someone throwing a 6 or 7 ounce piece of plastic, AKA a cellphone. The bitch is afraid? Well maybe the husband was afraid, and he had far more reason to be based on here slutty behavior. Throwing a cellphone isn't assault with a deadly weapon. It's about as physically serious as bumping into someone in a lunch line. This is just another story in which a lying sluttish wife is sentimentalized and the husband is written as weak and needy. Shame on JavmornyHczX

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
They both could have learned more from this crisis

A married person sexting with someone other than their spouse without said spouse's permission to do so is plainly inappropriate. It is a disrespectful betrayal of their life partner and any children they parent and could easily become the basis for a progressive pattern of devaluing, and eventually resenting, the spouse, the marriage and the family unit. The flirting and sexting are not, in and of themselves, evidence they needed to divorce but are evidence of rot in the foundation of their lives together.

Selena adopting the role of victim and issuing an ultimatum to Tony as her opening when he finally is calm enough to have a discussion provides glaring evidence of her pronounced character disorder. Tony's response to this manipulation points to a marked imbalance of power in their marriage. This crisis passed far too quickly. It should have been the impetuous for marital counseling, individual therapy for her to address her need for approval from others and individual anger management training for him. This wound in their marriage has scabbed over but the infection lingers and will blaze forth at some point in the future.

This is a a great story told in 3 chapters. Thank you, javmor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sorry dude

sorry dude you are not very smart, 200 text in a week ,that extreme ,i don;t do that many in two month;s .she hide all that from you dude , i'm sorry for you dude , but she fuck brian . remember what you said,that she was a smart woman.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
WTF!

I read some of the Anonymous comments and I think that this story is real. Oh well just ignore them. As I said when I commented on Part 2 you really need to have a second set of eyes proof read your stories. A lot of missed wording, you want the words to flow from the page to the reader and not have him interpret what you left out because it is a distraction. Your stories are good and I'm sure you would get higher rating if they were cleaned up. Some readers will ding you if you don't BTB but I think there is just way to much of that. Keep writing, I like what I've read so far so I gave you 4 stars, clean it up and it could have been a 5.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Correction

See what I mean. What I was saying was I think some of the anonymous commenters think these stories are real. I do not, but if you put in an I instead of a they then the meaning is totally off from what you meant to say. The same as if you leave out a few words, easy to do and we all do it that's why you need to proof, proof and proof read it again until you catch all the mistakes and omissions. Good luck.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Good story but author I missed the point that if Brian ever raped the wife, the sexting would have been dispositive evidence of consent to the ses. Sexting is dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brian gets a beating

A gratuitous beating! Don’t feel it added anything to the story. In fact even that he was a serial wife seducer added nothing in that the flirtation was carried on equally by him and Selene.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Beating

To be serving time, Brian's attacker should have permanently crippled him. He got away much too easily.

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

Men draw a fine line when pandering to your woman’s insecurities, Too much attention and being spoilt and they can get an overinflated sense of self where they feel they can do and deserve anything they want no matter the consequences.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Great story,

and I gave it five's throughout. I was also very satisfied with the ending as I did not think that she had stepped over the line so far as to consider divorce, but... very big BUT - she did cheat (emotional cheating) by my definition. I know - who am I but a nobody reader. However, in my view any texting back and forth between a married woman and a man other than her husband is generally taboo, notable exceptions being work related, or a family member, her brother, for example. In particular, texting with a sexual theme of any kind are a form of cheating. Simple rule: apply the husband sniff test. If he can read them without getting pissed, then they are probably OK. In this case, I know Selene would not have passed this test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She’s good

She gets caught, and has Tony feeling guilty that it’s his fault!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Innocent flirting

Where do you authors get the idea that a married woman can do that and it is OK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are you kidding me!

If her husband flirted by sexting, she'd have his balls on a spit. And then she deflects any responsibility? I've been married 37 years and if she ever got sent a penis by anyother man but me, we'd be done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good, except for the silliness about it being partly his fault because he didn’t keep up the honeymoon level of sex. Honeymoons end—for everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. The problem with innocent flirting especially with a man is that there's a high risk it may turn into a sexual assault if the man doesn't understand that it is just flirting. It puts a women at risk whether she's married or single.

The man she flirts with could be mentally unstable and read the flirting as an invitation to sex.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago

Good story. Well written.. Believable plot without being extreme BTB (which I dislike).. For me, the scene where he throws the phone at her in a fit of rage was a bit extreme. I would have remained calm and asked her to explain the texts and the dick photo - then sent her packing to her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, better writing. One thing: women who "flirt" hard to "make him think he has a chance to have sex with me" are creating very high risks of cheating. If she keeps leading on the Brian types, they will do anything to get in her pants and chances are, one of them will succeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is flirting dangerous? It probably could be if you really don't know the person you are flirting with. For a man it's probably not as risky as it is for a women. Just because it tends to men who are the sexual predators and rapists. Only a very few men thankfully fall into that category.

If you are married then flirting with someone not your spouse is disrespectful to them and puts your marriage and personal safety at risk. If you are single it still puts your personal safety at risk. We never really know the people we work, play or are friends with. No matter how long you've known someone you never really know them. Under circumstances people can change and do the most unexpected things.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

So fucked up on many levels, obviously she's a self centered, conceited bitch. And exactly what did she do to up her game? Nothing. Dude should have tossed her out and gave her a taste of her own medicine, that is if he had the stones to do so...

kencorokencoroabout 3 years ago

Changing floors? How about something more official, such as a report to HR.

Also blaming the husband when she is the one deeply at fault. And just as bad, the husband accepts the blame. This story feels very one sided on forgiving the wife.

Reading through the comments, some said husband should be proactive in keeping the wife courted or she'll stray. How about the wife also be involved in keeping the marriage happy. Both spouse should actually be proactive in working the marriage. But in this story, my impression is the wife is actually the one who selfishly wants more instead working on it with her husband.

Disappointing read towards the ending.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

“But if you ever make me afraid like that again...”

Fuck you, slut bitch. You should be afraid!

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

“You don't try to cop a feel when you pass me anymore. You don't wrap your arms around me just because you want to touch me.”

Did you let your husband know that you want his attention? No, you deliberately sought it out elsewhere!

Also, these women that are only willing to be chased are pathetic! If she had initiated flirting with her husband, he definitely would have responded.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars.

I really hate the theory that good looking or rich people somehow get treated better than average or less than average looking people, or that they are better at anything. It has been my experiences over 70 years that the opposite is usually more realistic. The jocks, cheerleaders and rich people are usually so in love with themselves there is very little left over for anyone else. They are typically very shallow beings, requiring pity. Yes, I also feel that this story is really shortchanging the husband by trying to shove some of the guilt for her bad behavior on to him. She was the guilty party - NOT the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with Zharkhan, Kencoro, and Sexecutioner.

This author can't help it, he have to make the husband pathetic at all cost. This is just one of many stories where the wife is written as being very offensive to the husband, only for the husband to accept the blame as well. Even though only the wife is committing the offense.

I will never agree that the husband have to take some blame for this. She deliberately went looking for attention OUTSIDE the marriage. That alone is on her. If she asked for it from her husband but he didn't return it, the next option is still trying to restore the marriage not going outside of it. If it's not working, then divorce should be sought.

Trying to replicate what always happen in reality doesn't make a story interesting, it makes them depressing. A normal amicable divorce can be interesting drama too, if explored properly. But it seems most authors including this one prefers to agitate the readers instead of coming up with something interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, all the better for its realism. A friend found similar emails on her husband’s computer. She was devastated. He enjoyed the flattery. It didn’t progress any further but the marriage was never quite the same again. At what cost, the mindless flattery?

Contrary to some comments here, I think javmor writes with a huge sense of the real world. Put yourself in the shoes of the offended spouse and wrestle with the question of what to do with your marriage of many years, your children’s stability, your extended family and the experiences of your adult lifetime. It’s a no-brainer to at least try to overcome the hurt unless the damage is insurmountable. Well done javmor…….again

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

you've become my favourite author on this site. thanks for writing a bit complex characters than the simple bitch wife & poor husband trope.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

many people are saying 'how dare she tell him not to make her afraid?'... you guys are wife beating D bags..get a divorce and join a boxing club if you really want to show your masculinity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@zeuspm, this is a "simple bitch wife" story.

What kind of a wife who 'lost' her husband's interest, then look for that attention from someone else instead?

What kind of a wife who does the wrong thing and then excuse herself by blaming her husband?

What kind of a husband who knows he's innocent yet took the blame anyway?

And she should be afraid, she already made her husband fear for their marriage. And for the mediocre effort she have shown, she should be divorced.

This characters is not complex, it's the same "women with no moral agency" and "husband forced into a corner" trope always seen in LovingWives.

-JuanC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is ALWAYS hubbies fault, in these wimpy stories and I real life. Read the book by Warren Clark, the myth of male power. See for yourself where society is and is headed. Because of the damage done to men, marriage itself will be done in two generations

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Annnnnddd it became complete horseshit. She wasn't honest at all. Oh fuck it. Why do I bother. The entire problem can be described by comment in chapter 2. It was a really great story but it turned into nothing more than a rationalization. It's a complete farce. -starsong1977

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well written, realistic and one of the best I've read here.

Dont listen to the whiny little sniveling small dicked big talk misogynists. Yes, they clesrly give themselves away with their whining. Funny thing is those laughter inducing "Alpha" males are the ones most likely to accept being a cuck. Thats just what studies show, so what do I know!

vhasstvhasstover 2 years ago

Good story, well written.

Interested in reading those studies you mention iameasel, if they are reputable and actually exist.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

You are so full of shit iameasel. LoL!

Except in your praise of this author. He is actually my favorite.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

I decided to re-read (Innocent Text Messages), and I really enjoyed it the second time around. I originally only rated it as a 4 star story. I think I was reacting to a number of skipped words in a few sentences, mainly due to omission, making the sentence sound halting and slowing the story flow. Otherwise the story, the reactions of everyone and the realistic dialog was very good. I have changed my rating to 5 stars because I think I may have been a bit to harsh with the first reading. Sometimes "JustOneMansOpinion" can be wrong the first time and on second thought be corrected.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written storyline with just enough drama to make it real interesting. Selene in the storyline learned really quick that that Tony would not tolerate this kind of behavior of flirting with anyone. But Tony also found out that he had become complacent and was taking her for granite. In the end it all turned out ok and Selene and Tony had a stronger marriage that going forward neither would ever take each other for granite and hopefully lived happily ever after. Well done 5++ stars

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars for the smoking gun story.

Nothing new or unique here.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

husband got played... what a fucking dope

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know, if the wife had sent half the time she spent doing her sexy flirting with Brain doing the same sexy flirting with her husband then she'd be getting the attention from her husband that she says she wants. But the truth of the matter was she really didn't respect her husband's opinion of her any more so she sought out validation of her sexiness and desirability (sexual market value) from someone other than her husband.

Passion is a vital condition in healthy relationships. Reciprocated love is related to feeling fulfilled. Reciprocated love and emotional contribution are behavioral investments that sustain a committed relationship. To create a reciprocal relationship, both partners need to be able to accept responsibility for that creation. The interdependence of a healthy relationship requires that both people accept personal responsibility. One partner cannot take all the blame while the other partner gives all the blame. Acceptance of responsibility for the creation of a reciprocal relationship takes a high degree of emotional maturity, which takes awareness, time, and personal work to develop. Selene quit working on their relationship and started disrespecting her husband by seeking outside validation with her improper flirting with Brian.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Did as much as possible to make her faux pau his fault, and yet she didn't convey her concerns to him.

And I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot if she would have been so apt to seek resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great characterizations in this story. Both are flawed individuals, like we all are. I wanted to give a shout out to the previous poster. Wonderful insight into what it takes to have a fulfilling relationship. Thanks for sharing! I will apply this to my relationship. I think we can all get complacent; it's good to get a reminder.

SlamnukeSlamnukeover 2 years ago

It’s all about her feelings! Classic female solipsism, everything is and always will be about her and her alone. You actually nailed that part of women well. This is exactly why relationships is and always will be transactional where the onus is 100% of the man to maintain the relationship. Men romance and women get romanced, it never happens the other way around. Why? Because men who are passive get ignored. Of course you have to romance the right way because if you do it the wrong way she’ll see you as a doormat and walk all over you, which is what happened here.

Her fear of him changed her attraction to him. She now realized that for all her athleticism and such, he can easily physically destroy her. This all goes back to how numerous women have rape fantasies. That feeling of being dominated physically is a huge turn in to every woman. That is what saved his marriage, the rest was just the icing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another of your well written stories with a good story line and just as important realistic. So far your stories I have read, stand head and shoulders above most other author submissions because it flows,characters stay true to what you present them and the story is BELIEVABLE to the point a reader can see it as if where you are retelling it as it actually happened. Some famous ScFi author stated ' fiction must make sense and be believable' In this you have been pretty successful with tales I

have read that you have submitted. I believe you have paid attention and watched life as this scenario has been played out in real life a million times. By the way,no matter what wifes' explanation or her initial intentions, if husband had not discovered what was going on, you know as well as most readers that it would have ended in infidelity. Thats also real life. JZK

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

She needed to communicate more about her feelings if she was feeling like she did. They need counseling and he should've not of crawled back so easily. A loving wife would've stopped it first chance and how did he get her #?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

good story. a little sweet talk, random hugs, flowers, thank You's are always good

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

I am not a big fan of women that need outside attention because they don't look like they are 20 again. Your stories are some of the best on this site. Themes are always developed very well. Spousal conversation are realistic. I'm less of a fan of them blaming their spouse when they lose their sense of decorum. I absolute hate it when they fall for the B.S. of flattery instead of having a straight up conversation with their husband’s concerning complacency. I served and worked with guys who were macho and somewhat empty headed when it came to taking situations at home for grated, however most of the ones who were married would listen.... Finally, that text picture would have discretely found its way to a senior hospital administrator long before the husband went to jail defending his home. BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written tale of turning molehills into mountains. Selene may have been selfish and foolish but Brian really comes across as an insecure, petulant and immature drip who went nuclear when a few shots cross the bow would have been enough.

Good but not one of Javmor's best.

LA

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"But if you ever make me afraid like that again..." - Maybe don't give him a reason to make you that afraid again.

\

"I want you to know that I had no intention of having sex with Brian." - That's a bald-faced lie. I know it's been said before, but her reason for not having sex with him WASN'T that it was wrong, but that her husband might wonder where she was.

\

"You haven't really made me FEEL it lately." - So he's responsible for how she feels? Since she's the hotter one in the relationship, maybe SHE should be making him feel it!

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

Well, the bitch convinced him that the mountain of evidence was just a molehill... A sad story continues to rationalize that the husband doesn't make her feel sexy enough but Ol' Jody, at work does it for her... The story is left with her biding her time until the next guy and opportunity comes along. Trust, but Verify !

ArdieffArdieffabout 2 years ago

Communication is key to keeping a relationship healthy...

mischief_makermischief_makerabout 2 years ago

So the person who can’t get enough narcissistic supply cheats, in the second chapter still makes it just about her, then bamboozles her husband into making it his fault. Then she gets what he wants.

Take your Esther Perel bullshit elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's more needy than most women even though her ego has been stroked virtually her entire life. She's a cheater in waiting. That kind of neediness is poisonous. It's like, they say that fat women are more at peace with their bodies than women most would describe as a 9 or a 10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sneezing right now and muffling a "Bullshit" while I do it. There is no way in hell she wasn't going to fuck Brian. The right excuse just hadn't surfaced yet. A missed anniversary, birthday, etc. would be enough to send her to Brian for "comfort" because hubby is such an ogre. Selene is a full fledged narcissist and all attention must be focused on her. Your story, as written, just does not ring true.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

This is bullshit dude. You know that right? I get it, a man that ignores his wife is asking for someone else to take his place. In general I do agree with that notion but it's NOT black and white because it ignore the central responsibility of both husband and wife to communicate, love and respect each other. Those are necessary for any relationship to work and BOTH must give equally. No where did you call out the wife for failing to communicate her issues with her husband. No where did you call out the lack of respect for he husband by engaging in a tawdry affair. And it WAS an affair, just not a physical one.

Oh, I certainly accept that the husband should have noticed before these events and he shouldn't have neglected her emotional needs to the point where this happened. That wasn't license to behave like a child desperate for attention.

You placed way too much blame on the husband here and I can't for the life of me understand why a man would take such a ridiculous stance. My husband and I could do with a lot more sex but we don't have the time. I have felt fat and ugly sometimes and he doesn't notice it. We let our daughter and responsibilities get in the way. I am certainly not going to go chat up one of the surgeons in my hospital to make me feel better. No, I tell my husband that WE aren't making time. Relationship issues are never one sided, even when you write silly stories trying to make that argument.

Honestly, if you are being made to feel that way, that the man is responsible for his wife's happiness then you have a fucked up world view. Whomever made you feel that way or believe that is dead wrong. It's usually narcissistic women who refuse to accept blame for their actions that peddle that shit. Being a man doesn't mean having to anticipate and respond ahead of every issue. Hypervigilence is unhealthy.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, it is hubbies fault. Why,because that is what the world has d ecided. Men do not count. Hubby strays, it is his fault. Wifey strays and everybody wants to know what he did or did not do to cause it. Women all want equality in all things, except they need to be pursued, they need to have the 20 k ring, they can avoid any responsibility for the relationship. Commenter below said it all,take your Esther Perel crap,and take a hike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck you, slut bitch! You should be afraid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did she ever think about chasing her husband initiating sex? Get his attention, and maybe he’ll return it?!?

No, of course not! Entitled women just feel (not think) that the attention is always supposed to be one way-towards them.

ZK

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Good story….

It was all on her, she stopped communicating never told her husband what she was feeling until it nearly too late. She was lucky.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How could this have slipped past me? Selene never said anything, but there had to be some signs that she felt this way.

There is truth in this. That "pursuit" must go both ways but a husband must NEVER forget that his wife was, and still should be, GF and treat her that way. The fact is he did get complacent.

The other fact is she never stepped to HER responsibility, and hers, and called him on it.

She played a very dangerous game that could, potentially, with an unbalanced mind, got her rapped. Her husband, with texts and her apparent consumption of those texts would have seen her divorced. This guy was not only emotionally crushed he also has the "potential " for violence but would not act on it. What it would do is shut down chance of reconciliation.

And THAT would rest squarely on her head.

I also would have had he close her eyes and create a visional imagery of her husband doing that to her and THEN given her the same reason for justification.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES