All Comments on 'Innocent Text Messages Pt. 03'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 344 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What is a man?

Brian may have been a Marine, he may have a medic, but he was a dick.

Tony may have been a wimp, but he saw the big picture: better to be a wimp out of jail and being there for his kids than a macho man in jail getting assfucked on a regular basis.

BTTapBTTapabout 10 years ago
Burning the midnight oil, and thought, just maybe....

and sure enough, the final chapter is here.

Overall, as a series, I think it was well done, especially for a first-timer.

This one was a bit rough with the editing, but it didn't bother me too much, except when it made the sister's advice confusing. I appreciated the sister's approach, too, when she sets the hubby straight: she's on his side, and that's why she wants him to hear the wife out. Maintain the high road, get the information before making a decision. Good advice.

The issues addressed seem real enough, I bought the premise. It seemed perhaps too quick and concise a resolution, I got the sense that the author was in a hurry to bring it to a close.

Although I thought the "she said" version in Ch. 02 was a poor choice, it did make the reconciliation palatable (we know she didn't fuck the guy or intend to). The Wanda tie-in was also pretty well done. I feel like the underlying issue of disrespect and fascination (what else do you call it) with another isn't properly addressed.

I thought the flirty texts with the wife at the end was a pretty good touch.

artykay63artykay63about 10 years ago
realistic

Nicely handled. You really did not need part 2 at all and supect that it reduced the overall scores.

Good to see the start of a new batch of writers coming through to replace the retiring ones.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Great tale. Happily there was no cheating and it was a happy ending. I don't care about Brian's tale. There are always assholes like that out there. I want to hear about Wilma and her husband. The wronged betrayed man who just got stupid in his methodology of revenge. That's a tale worth telling. Keep writing.

Five Stars

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
Good story but . . .

. . . "this is the way the world ends . . . not with a bang but a whimper" I could try Sinatra's That's Life but I'll switch to my thoughts which are akin to Sinatra's. The first chapter had so much spark that it overshadowed two and three. Two was well written but soft and flat with Selene telling her side with her slant. Three was Tom's turn and he let it get away from him completely.

I have no problem with the way things turned out for them as a couple. I have never put that high a value on sexual fidelity in marriage anyway; it is vastly overrated in my opinion. In truth I have no quarrel with high drama and tension in a marriage leading eventually to more-or-less quiet reflection because that is the way real life works if it is going to work well. As storytelling, though, it bursts the readers bubble of high expectation. Reader almost always wants big bang at the end.

Eliot was correct though - this is the way the world ends not with a bang but a whimper.

In all a pretty well told tale javmor79.

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

Five stars. I liked the way you segued back to the texting scenario to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Always blame the hubby, but what about the wife making the hubby feel sexy too? works both ways! 1*

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
An ejoyable reading...

...and a realistic scenario you described here. Please continue on your chosen path.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pictures of your junk

I thought only Congressman Weiner and Brett Favre sent out dick pictures? Now, I would have taken that phone photo to the Hospital HR Director...sure Selene gets caught up as collateral damage, but fuck her.

The hospital could wind up in multiple lawsuits for allowing an environment of Sexual misconduct. Wilma's husband and all the others seduced in this environment can stir the shit till bad press and payouts change this hospital's attitude.

Selene is no angel perhaps she can get a job at the STD clinic.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Thanks

For a good story and a good ending.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 10 years ago
Weak tea

I knew it was going to be a reconciliation story but I thought you would at least make her work to save her marriage. She did nothing but switch floors in the same hospital wile Tony who did nothing wrong has to step up his game to keep his shallow selfish wife from cheating again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry but, there should've been

A sexual harassment lawsuit against Brian for sending a picture of his "junk". This has several implications and goes beyond innocent flirting, could be held as equivalent to flashing in public. A decent HR department would see it as such and would fire him right away, if not at least put him on strict notice and scrutinize all of his future actions. You went the way of most writers and had another jealous husband do the dirty work; easy way out. Rather than going into details about Brian getting hit with several sexual harassment lawsuits, getting fired and not being able to get a decent job ever again. He could even potentially be listed as a sexual predator and put in a national database. Situations like this usually aren't taken lightly anymore; could have every women's rights group up in arms with the harassment that the picture portrays; seen it happen before.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loved it

Five stars. This is your first story? Brilliant start. Can't wait for more. Plenty of emotion and drama. Would have liked to see her fully realize what could have happened? She was firm in her claim that she would not have slept with Brian. I would have liked her to realize that even though she had that resolve something still could have happened. She seems like she is going to stop because she doesn't want to hurt her husband again. That's half a good reason. She should want to stop the flirting because it could have led to something more. She is a human. Humans make mistakes, even with the best of intentions. The staff are out for drinks and she has a bit too much. Brian comes on to her and she ends up taking it too far. Could happen. Annual Christmas party, everyone's drinking. Brian has been getting signals from her that she is interested. He forces himself on her when she says no. Could happen. Selene and Tony are going through a tough time, have a bad argument, Brain comforts her and they end up in the sack. Could happen. She needed to realize what could have happened to her if hubby hadn't found out. Other than that missing element. Perfect.

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuabout 10 years ago
Ending left me disappointed

It's not where you left the story but how you got us there. Conciliation doesn't bother me but the execution of the story was mismatched. I am sure you could have delivered the same ending better, based on how well you wrote the first installment

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
He didn't have many options.

Life without his family is a steep price to pay because of her actions. The writer knew enough to not dig too deep a hole for the wife since that allows her a chance to climb out. Sure, her actions were annoying and luckily, he caught it in time. That's life, it's all timing. Not a blockbuster, but a nice read.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Compliments and Criticism

First off, the strongest part of this story, IMO was the strong female character. THIS is how IMO, women think. Sorry to say guys, but women tend to know exactly what they want, what they like and they do very precise calculations on what they will and will not put up with in a marriage.

She was a catch and she knew it. And like MANY people (just like you...yeah YOU. I'm talking right at you. You know you got a little swagger when that cute little ice cream girl gave you a smile the other day...so don' say it isn't cross gender) she liked extra validation. Unfortunately, she lost sight of things...just like the 50 percent of guys who cheat and the 40% of women.

She also had demands and fears. I think she took a bit of a strong tone when she cried crocodile tears about 'how scared' she was...but she had to set him back on his pins somehow.

But I also liked her flaws. Women TELL themselves that they are masters of emotion, communication, and social skills. And yet...how often have we met women who are NONE of those things. This woman certainly lacked quite a bit in that department.

Here is what I DIDN'T believe: that she could jocularly banter and exchange witty sexual innuendoes and have SO MANY CONVERSATIONS for TEN hours a day and not develop feelings of some sort for Brian.

Realistically, she was engaging in an emotional affair and I have seen people in that push HARD to 'keep the status quo...but with less penis pictures'. Now, it's your story and you can develop it how you want. She is a one in a million gem, however.

And I would have liked her to mention WHY she was retreating to another floor. That this jackass flirted way too much and troubled her marriage would have a) proven she had no feelings for Brian by throwing him under the bus and b) gotten her moved IMMEDIATELY.

But it was probably a bit more realistic.

You tend to miss small words in your text. Small words which link and fill out the sentences. It wasn't badly written, but this is a flaw in your editing process.

Hubby was a bit passive about the whole thing. You really painted him like a raging guy who ran from one to another woman to 'fix' everything.

Personally, I wouldn't have wanted my wife in the same hospital PERIOD. Because, while SHE might feel that it was over, Douchy Mc Doucherson would NOT and he would still be trying to chase her all over the building.

This is also realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Utter wimp crap

Changing floors? That's it??????

Turn the story around- the husband is sending many suggestive texts like the wife did, and some woman is sending nude photos to him.

EVERY f*cking woman alive would call it 'CHEATING'!!

And they would be right.

A different job, lots of jewelry and months of ass kissing, apologies, and hubby sleeping in the guest room would be the situation at a minimum.

Or worse.

Enjoy your creampies.

You'll be eating them, whether you know it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
posting

putting the last text on a gay web site with his picture phone number and

address , may have been fun. maybe just his last text and his picture with

work place would be better. maybe just the last text, first name and work place.

hey she lost her phone , some one liked your text. good tale stupid things

people do.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
I wish you many happy future stories

I like the story. Read it with pleasure, but I did not like any of the characters!

When he started calling her liar I thought that he had realized that she had all ready cheated emotionally. People often use the expression getting intimate to describe a sexual encounter, but whether you get intimate physically or emotionally it is cheating.

If it weren't for the children I would have immediately insisted that I did not wish to have anything to do with a cheater. But with those rugrats around life is more complicated.

FireFox59FireFox59about 10 years ago
Boo Hoo

"You never make me feel beautiful anymore" etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Changed floors???? Really??? Good luck wondering about who your wife is fucking the rest of your life cucky. DNA test might be something to look into for "your" kids also.

dmhackdmhackabout 10 years ago
Troubling

Loved the story, but hated the players.

She was flirting? Flirting is cute and coy, smart and sassy. At the very least, she was cockteasing and, at the very most, laying the groundwork for a tumble in the supply closet one night.

How far would have she gone with the texts (if they hadn't been discovered) before she needed more than mere words to make her feel attractive?

harbormaster1harbormaster1about 10 years ago
Good story but uneven

Chapter one was superb. Chapter two OK but less then Chapter one. Chapter three was rushed IMO.

Now, If this hospital receives and US grant money they must have yearly mandatory sexual awareness training. Assuming Brian attended at least on session he is out the door when HR sees the picture of his junk.

One thing that was strange, how much nursing is being done when 200 text messages are exchanged in one week

Just saying, I would sack them both if I was the hospital Director.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 10 years ago
Over all

well done. A good first series. There were some errors but nothing glaring that stopped the reader with a "What".

I felt Chapter One was the star of the piece, the other two, not so much. To me the thoughts of the wife in Chapter Two were too much detail; other than the fact that she didn't cheat physically. As with others, I felt Chapter Three rushed to an ending.

All in all the story was well done.

Keep writing and improving and we'll keep reading your work.

Good luck.

Woodmanone

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Still don't like or appreciate the rationale. This chapter did nothing to change the fact that she is still as shallow as those "athletic" types she was complaining about. Taking someone for granted goes both ways and the fact that she chose not to see she was still sexy to him is simply a cop out to rationalize flirting around. She got away with guilting him into submission and it would raise it's ugly head someday in the future. His ability to escalate his flirting with her will be impossible to keep fresh and she will once again feel unappreciated and need to feed that addiction somehow.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Repeating Myself

Her response to "Why not come to my apt?" doesn't sound like someone who doesn't want to, it sounds like someone who wants to but is afraid to get caught.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Insecurity rears its ugly head

Overall, I thought the trilogy was well-written and it held my attention for the most part. I do think that the entire second part to this story could have been removed, and it wouldn't have had any effect on the overall story.

As for the plot, there wasn't much to it. I find BTB stories as tiresome and monotonous as many people find so-called "cuckold" stories. Boy meets girl, girl cheats, boy kills/maims/humiliates girl (and usually her lover.)

The most interesting aspect of this story was the pathetic insecurity of Tony. He seems to believe (as do many commenters here) that once you marry a woman, she ceases to become a sexual being. He can't stand the fact that she actually desired to be with another man -- even after he learned that she never acted on that desire. Newsflash, guys: women enjoy sex as much as we do, and they fantasize about others in a sexual way just like we do.

It would have been a more interesting ending if Tony lost his wife because he acted like such a jealous, violent asshole. Instead, we got the standard BTB ending, where the other guy ended up in the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

Enjoyed this story and the outstanding insight in communications that the married couple had with each other. The interaction between them was spot on. The husband's sister was also a excellent sounding board. Thanks again for writing and sharing. You are a marvelous story teller!

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
5 stars

Excellent 3 part story. However, I feel you rushed this chapter way too fast. I feel if Selene had made the confessed comment (as in chapter 2) God he had a body, plus her physical attraction to Brian, both at the table, I feel Tony's and Tammy's phone call would be different. I see those two comments and add the text flirting and the self photo of Brian's penis all pointing to a sexual affair. I do not believe Tammy would be so calm either. I also feel, Tony should have stood up and countered, what if his phone contained the same flirting texts and a photo of a gorgeous woman, younger, and with larger breasts, naked neck down in a photo email sent to him. Would tony be allowed to sleep there that night or outside? Yes I agree violence serves no purpose, his violent swing should never be ignored or allowed. I thank the author for pointing that out. I will say, this story shows were married couples can loose the ability to communicate, and reminds us, that we need to focus on each other 110 percent not 50/50. I do feel Selene was selfish in her assessment that Tony stopped loving her, and examining her body in a post child birth kind of way. You have children now, they need love, care and raising until 18 and then some. I however do have reservations. Selene's comments? how does she know of Brian's body? For me the reader, I feel there are again holes in this story that need to be explained, and Tony did not ask the questions Tammy needed him to do. Tony did get the response that Selene and Brian did not have sex? Well, so did we all in the Clinton and Lewinsky scandal. The questions should also been Did Selene and Brian Kiss? Did Selene and Brian make out. Did a secret groping in the storage closet in the hospital, linen locker, break room, lockers or lounge or in a vacant patient room? Did both Selene and Brian see each other naked, Did the two ever have a oral sex? Did Selene allow Brian to finger her to orgasm? There is a lot that can be described as not having sex. I am too served in the Navy, so I understand Brian's macho attitude, but, I also remember the Sexual Harassment training and the punishment for such acts. The civilian workplace is also strict so I ask, what happened behind and in between the email flirting that would make Brian send a picture of his penis that if, which was found by the spouse, Tony, could lead to a Sexual Harassment suite. A costly one I might add. Excellent story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All right

great thinking.... but wife WILL cheat... not this time but the next or the next...5 stars.. there are a million places in a hospital to screw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wife is a manipulating Bitch.

If she hasn't cheated yet she will. She used the best "defense is a good offence" approach perfectly and made Husband feel gulity for no reason. Husband validated her every day by telling her how beautiful she was. How many long time married wives get that. But she loves the thrill of the chase and has always been disappointed that she married down in the physicality department and has allowed her husband to buy into how lucky he was to get the flirty tart. Just give it time and she will do it again. Flirting as she did was totally disrepsectful to hubby and designed to make Brian think she was available and she was or would have been in the right circumstances. In a few more years the right circumstances will likely arise.

Anon.1

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing a good read. Of course, her "confession" didn't include her life long attraction to Brian's physical type or that she had a long "history" of flirting. It was all about stroking her ego at the expense of trust in the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Husband left out she shouldn't have given her number to someone else let alone the dirty texts. Her defense was slowly breaking down and she would give in time. Hiding things from spouse either way is wrong

Mousse9Mousse9about 10 years ago

Hm, Selene's rationale could justify Tony sexting with female colleagues. There is no mention of her dressing up sexily for him, trying to seduce him, etc.

There's only one line in chapter 3 that maybe mentions it but it's really vague:

"She was always the one making me feel worthy of her."

Not to mention the hundreds (over 200 per WEEK?) of texts. Selene thought Tony didn't think she was sexy anymore, and Brian did. This would definitely have escalated to the point of cheating, no matter what she's saying. At some point sexting won't be enough, it'll be boring, and she'd have found ways to make it even more "exciting".

As Looking4it said, how long can Tony keep ramping up the flirting? An unexpected big bouquet of flowers, a night out dancing, a weekend to Paris, really expensive jewelry, a trip around the world?

If Tony has to keep the flirting with his wife fresh, he'll eventually run out of ideas/money. He can NEVER beat the mere FACT that it's another guy flirting, will be way more exciting.

New guy with flowers > a night out with hubby

Different floor? Heck, I wouldn't want her in the same building as the guy. They'll both be there at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week...Take the elevator to that floor and voila...

Though the hole dug by the wife wasn't TOO deep, the reconciliation seemed rather rushed.

Remember the last part of Chapter 2?

"Now I am left with three problems. One: How to get Tony to see that I love him more than anything. Two: How to get Tony to see that I really had no intention of sleeping with Brian or anyone else for that matter. Three: How to get Tony to not walk out of that door and out of my life."

One: Nothing much beyond just saying that she loves him more than anything. Just empty words. Changing floors is pretty much the absolute bare minimum.

Two: Unresolved and unproven. Neither one mentions this anymore after the initial confrontation.

Three: This never came up, instead of leaving, he went to their bedroom. So there never was any fear of him walking out.

In the end, it's a nice story, but the reconciliation didn't work for me.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
very disapointing ending

The super quick resolution of this couples problems is just bad storytelling as we go from hubby finding the text messages to everything being back to normal in under 24 hours. There is no way Selene would of gotten out of the dog house due to the mess she caused so quick.

She showed a huge lack of respect for her husband and marriage by her actions which had to shake if not majorly damage Tony's trust in her. Trust takes time to build up and even longer to rebuild once lost and given the explicit nature of the text messages, there is no way Tony would not thinking his wife had or was planning on sleeping with Brian. Selene's bullshit reason for flirting is just that bullshit. She never once mentioned her worries to Tony and it doesn't seem like she tried to inject any spark into the marriage either.

Moving floors in the same job and changing phone numbers is not nearly enough to realistically earn her husbands trust back and this leads to my biggest issue with this story. Selene is a pretty fucking shallow person just as bad as the douchbags she considers the "jocks" to be and the major failure in this story is she not only never see's this but also doesn't seem to grasp how wrong or how dangerous her "flirting" was.

Realistically I could see her spending some "think about what my actions have done" time either in the guest bedroom or back home with Mom and Dad but no way would this couple be sleeping in the same bed as not once in this chapter does she say sorry to Tony. Hell, she doesn't even enter her mind how much she hurt the man she claims to love. All we get from this selfish bitch is "poor me, I don't feel sexy anymore" instead of a spouse who should be begging for forgiveness. As other posters have said, if the shoe was on the other foot, Tony would be jumping through hoops for a long time.

Sister Yoda's advice while sound, was to disconnected from reality and emotion when first hearing what Selene was doing. A few choice insults towards her would of been the least to be expected not to mention the shock of just how fucking stupid her actions were. Tony felt like he was getting advice from a robot, not a big sister. Overall this was a good first effort but RAAC's nearly always suffer from the reconciliation part just being to unbelievable. When you need to alter the personality of the wounded party (Tony, his anger and his trust in his wife) so much it just hurts the overall story.

PultoyPultoyabout 10 years ago
The troubles in this marriage aren't over

Obviously, this girl hasn't learned to trade on anything except her looks. She became a nurse and at some point needs to realize her value is, both to her husband but especially to her own self worth is her accomplishments, her intelligence, her compassion for the sick and so on. To only have her looks be the item that builds her up is woefully short of fulfillment. Don't we call that, "shallow".

Shallow is what I'm left with as far as Selene goes. Tony, well he's doomed to a life of jealousy, and, ultimately depravity over it. He really can't grow or go on as long as he takes his cues of worth as a man, from his wife, since hers (values as a woman) are so misaligned. He needs to get a life too, one where he is fulfilled, not just by her but by his own accomplishments.

This story sort of fell off here, for me, in this last segment. The resolution of the problem isn't really resolved. The tempest has been temporarily cooled, but it will rise another day in this marriage. There's still a cup of pain, or two, for this couple to drink.

But, I do thank the author for a wonderful storyline, for writing and for the effort he makes to bring this forth. He's done a valiant job of raising the emotions of his reader, and that is the goal in most of our writings, is it not?

I'm looking forward to more writings from javmor79 because I'm sure he'll improve with every story. We've seen it so many times before.

I hope you become a regular contributor javmor79. Thank you for writing.

Best regards,

-Pultoy

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years ago
A little disappointing...

For a new writer, it was very good, especially the first chapter. From there it started down hill a little. Just some advice for future stories, and I hope you give us many.

Check the grammar better. There were a lot of missing words. There is no such word as, "mine's." You used it twice. The first time I thought it was a typo but then I saw it again. The word "mine" is possessive in itself.

Also, if you include more dialogue it draws the reader into the story more. And while I'm on the subject, not only do you start a new paragraph with each new character when talking but also with each new viewpoint as well. When she was explaining you had her talking then him commenting on what she said. You should start a new paragraph for his comments.

All and all though, not a bad effort at all. I thoroughly enjoyed the read although I still would have gone to the hospital's ethics board or whatever board they had, and I certainly would have confronted the prick about the pic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cuckold bitch !

Ihave no repect for this wimp the wife is a selfserving bitch .she had a afair in her head everyday in her head she was brain slut .he allowed him to think her hubby meant nothing to her just like the slut that got caught.Her hubby sure didnt mean to much then.Im a guy so I know Brain showed those texts to others now they all know shes a willing slut behind wimpys ass. Forsake all others was the vows she said. She is nothing more then a whore who got caught trust is gone ! Dagoatmandavid said it Cya later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Liked it

Good writing, held my interest and pretty error free. KEEP up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All too real

A happy ending in this story could only have occurred if the wife was able to see that her selfishness was the root of their problems. She needed to grow up and communicate with her hubby her fears. Instead she engages in over the line behavior to stroke her own ego and then manages to boomerang it back onto her husband as his fault for "ignoring" how hot she is while he is playing Mr Mom and trying to keep a roof over their heads. In real life their marriage would be doomed unless they got counseling as she is apt to behave this way again the next time hubby goes two weeks without telling her she is the fairest of them all. You made me care for the characters and get mad at the bitch. 5 stars

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago

@laptopwriter and the other posters who mention HE dept

Tony going to the hospitals HR department would only lead to both Selene and Brain being in the shit so fucking with Brian via that route would require him to toss his wife under the bus as well. Selene was a very active part of the sexting (200 messages which she kept) and never once asked Brian to stop as she was getting off on the attention. Considering the explict nature of the text messages, sending pictures was the next step forward and Selene is delusional or lying in her claim to not have expected it to happen. Considering Selene admitted how much of a cocktease she is and how Brian wasn't her first sexting playmate, its not unreasonable to think she may have imitated the sexting with Brian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Okay for a first time story

You need to either do a better job of proof reading or get a good editor. There are lots of irritating sections where you are either missing words or have misplaced them.

I also felt that you started well, but seemed to finish in a rush. Too little detail and I think he believed her WAY too fast. Good luck.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Ok...

The ending was fine, but...

The quick resolution, and Wifey putting the blame on Hubby was kind of a copout, to be honest. So she felt that he didn't tell her enough that she was SEXY?? So she basically blames Hubby for the whole mess starting in the first place?? My assessment at the end of Chapter 2 of Wifey's personality still stands. Vain and selfish. She rationalizes the whole "affair" as her need for validation, even though her husband tells her every day how beautiful and sexy she is.

My second issue about the whole deal was that he actually believed her rationalization. She puts the blame on him, and he just accepts that he was at fault. Honestly, without her input in the second half of Chapter 2, this resolution wouldn't have worked at all.

The most realistic part was the lack of Trust. He rightfully didn't trust her anymore, and went through her phone several times. After realizing that she wasn't sexting with Asshole anymore, he finally started to trust her again.

But then, who's to say that she didn't just delete any new texts before he could see them? I know it's just a story, and this tale had a happy ending. I like happy endings, but I still think he was a bit too quick to believe her and accept the false blame she put on him.

The whole tale was well written, overall, except for the aforementioned grammatical and syntax errors. "mine's" isn't a word, FYI, but I digress.

4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How old is this woman!! How old that she needs a constent reminder that she is hot??

I mean come on man!!! A woman who has twokids and married 10 years should grow up!! She needs to much reinforcement. I think she will keeping what she is doing until some guy does get into her pants and that will end this marriage. She needs to be instructed that if this shit ever happens again she should fear for her wellbeing as well as her BF. Texting can be deleted and he's only a floor away but in the same building!! I mean this not a defense at all. He needs to check up on her now since the trust is certainly gone. Not a happy marriage

frasnostfrasnostabout 10 years ago
Nice but disappointing in the end...

The mouth-watering set-up in the first part did not carry over into the second or final instalment. The captivating plot device pertaining to the shocking text discovery, the revelation of an adulterous interaction and Hubby's subsequent emotional disintegration promised so much. Unfortunately, the story fizzled out in the second part because the reader was forced to switch to the wife's POV prematurely. The third part regrettably done away with all the hard work established in the first part because the focus was unceremoniously shifted from Wifey's infidelities to Hubby's inadequacies/foibles.

Apparently, Hubby was an average yet exceptional guy in Wifey's eyes, yet she freely admits she craves the attention of hunks hotter than him to raise her self-esteem levels. To me this is a cop-out and another way of saying Hubby was only ever good enough for home life and stability; sure she would appreciate his attentions but he could never maintain a heightened affectionate level because ultimately, he is not a super-hunk. Wifey was molded in a lifestyle of an overt flirt and craved the attention from hot hunks.

I think the Hubby yields too easily to Wifey's rationale and should have flexed the cane re-focusing on the problem at hand by questioning Wifey's wifely obligations & attitude post-wedding in addition to re-examining her wedding vows. To faithfully acknowledge Hubby's anguish in the first part, he needed to exact a probationary period upon Wifey so she could prove her contriteness and re-affirm her faithfulness towards him. Unfortunately this was not so, and the tale was flipped on its head with the unreasonable insinuation Hubby's lack of inattentiveness was the root of the overall problem.

With everything said, this was a novel attempt from a promising LW author and I must give him praise because he has made an appreciable introduction. I sincerely hope he continues to write more tales of the same calibre as this will only improve his ability and reputation.

4*

ohioohioabout 10 years ago
Thanks for a compelling story

As a wise man on this site once said--ok, it was Harddaysknight--beginning a story like this is not the hard part; it's the ending that's hard.

You launched the story very powerfully, totally drawing the reader in; but while the ending was plausible, it didn't live up to the power of the first part (that, of course, is what is most difficult).

I liked Selene's explanation for her behavior in Ch 2. It seemed very plausible to me (not great behavior, but believable) why a very hot woman, feeling not as attractive as in the past, would encourage a guy to flirt with her for the sake of boosting her ego a bit.

In Ch 3, while it's understandable and believable that Selene would turn some of the blame back on Tony, by saying he didn't make her feel sexy anymore, that doesn't justify her behavior. The right thing of course would have been for her to talk to him about it--"hey honey, don't you still feel attracted to me? Sometimes I feel like my post-baby body doesn't turn you on much anymore." Then she could have gotten all the reassurance she needed.

Readers who have said, "what would have happened if you turn the situation around, if he'd been getting hot texts and bare tits pictures from a woman he'd been flirting with?" have a good point. Selene would have gone ultra-ballistic--it's hard to imagine she would have been as ready to get past it as Tony was.

I look forward to future stories from you! Loving Wives is a tough category to write in, you have to be ready to take a lot of flames from a lot of anonymous (and sometime not so anonymous) readers who think they know better. But I hope you'll keep writing and sharing your work with us.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This was a very good story, there will alway be naysayers .

She probably would have at some point crossed the line and had sex with this male pig. If it was not for his discovering her texts. At least he straighten the situation out and saved his marriage. As married men we take our wives for granted and over time we neglect them,so when a guy comes along and compliments them and shows them attention there are no longer getting from their significant other they can stray if pushed hard enough. Everyone needs to wake up and if you love your wives , restart your romantic lives like you did when you courted her. Flowers, chocolates, holding hands , romantic night out, etc. that will keep your marriage fresh.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
No Ripples

Good write.

The ending felt artificially smooth. Not saying it wasn't realistic, just the style reminded me of a new driveway: no bumps, cracks, discolorations, or foreign cars.

Thx for the tale!

nonethewisernonethewiserabout 10 years ago
I thought it was very realistic

In the important aspects. Even people who aren't inclined to cheat, and may not cheat, can be tempted. The temptations can come about in ways that start kind of innocently but evolve. For a hot lady to get caught up in flirtations with a hot guy is believable. And its also believable that she didn't want to expect to cheat - but who knows what might have happened if the flirtations continued. But it didn't. She was stopped. I think that happens a lot. How many stories have we all read where a friend, or sibling or coworker does not try to talk a prospective cheater out of it? I like Tony's approach of confronting and not waiting to see what happens, because breaking the bad cycle before it gets really bad is how we WANT life to work. We know nobody is perfect. We know that many people have bad temptations. We WANT those temptations to be stopped before consummation. And we WANT the other spouse to be forgiving if that intervention works. At least I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nothing innocent about telling a coworker how big his dick looks when u are married

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

Good story. Feel good ending.

Now, the point I want to get across to you Javmor79 is this : For who do you write ??

Do you write for us, the reader? Big mistake!! You are never ever going to make

all the readers happy.

Write well,but write for yourself J79. The public is a beast that cannot be satisfied!

Enough lectures . Keep the story coming. I will happily read you stories.

AMerryMan

racoon1174racoon1174about 10 years ago
Don't do it!

Big mistake hearing Brians side it will add nothing to the nice little story you crafted.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
My thoughts to a good story

This is truly a story for "Loving Wives" section and not for the Cheating Wife (though came dangerously close) or Cuckolding Wife section.

Already 47 comments Friday morning. This one has truly generated a lot of activity. I certainly hope you delve into other story lines soon.

Now, I agree with everything "ohio" said, and everything "Iron Dragon" and most of what others are saying. My view is that all three are to blame. Brian - for being that suave ladies man that is nothing but a marriage wrecker. I was hoping we were going to find Tony catching him unawares and breaking is nose with his fist. But remembering that he had been a Marine (there is no such thing as an ex-Marine)Tony would have still gotten beat up. But it took a crowbar or baseball bat in the end, and am glad it did. This guy is nothing but a predator. We as husbands need to remember that, and that our wives work out there everyday with these guys.

Tony - for letting the fire go out of the relationship. Apparently, Selene still looked hot, and had pink lingerie and all that, but he took his wife for granted. We as husbands need to look at our own selves and see if we are not just as guilty. I haven't bought my wife flowers in a long time. This afternoon, I'm going to buy her some to give her when she gets home from work. She ALWAYS appreciates this.

Selene - If there is one to put most of the blame on, it is the wife, IMHO. She should have never started with the flirting and sexy text messages to begin with. It don't matter if flirting and texting made her feel good, she was self centered. She came dangerously close to ruining or ending her marriage. Remember the "forsaking all others" part of the vows? This applies to text messages as well. If she had felt neglected, she should have stepped up her game at home, not at the hospital. I wouldn't have minded if the phone had hit her. It was the center of the problem and it would "come back to hit her."

Thanks for this story. I think all of us who are married should carefully learn from all these comments, take this as a lesson and strive to be better husbands and wives in our social, marital, and sex lives.

Still, could have been proofed better. Gave 4 *'s for that. Would also have like to see an ending that was as dramatic and "exciting" (for lack of a better word) as ch. 1 & 2.

Looking forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic first story....

Really good balanced narrative and well crafted writing.

rjordanrjordanabout 10 years ago
Good finish

Everything Selene revealed in Part 2 was revealed more naturally and effectively in their dialog in Part 3. As many have pointed out, the change in POV in Part 2 was disconcerting. And worse, it was entirely unnecessary. Deleting Part 2 entirely yields a tighter story without missing anything. To quote from your own story, "Less is more."

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 10 years ago
A nice middle of the road ending.

Could of went many ways.....this works...maybe she could try to make hubby feel more in tune to what she wants, than to think he does not care. Reminds me of how many men feel about the relationship... We all need to be more intumescent to our mates. Hope to see more soon from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Good First Time

Take the negatives with a grain of salt. Your score for a first time writer is impressive. I gave a five. Most of the commentators (including me) haven't written anything. Keep up the good work.

textosteronetextosteroneabout 10 years ago
She gave up on her marriage and got caught!

She says that he took her for granted. So that was justification to have some other guy make her feel good about herself. Marriage is a partnership. If you are unhappy with your partner, then let them know about it. Tell them how you fell. Don't go to someone outside the partnership to get that felling back.

She gave up on the marriage by not telling her husband how she felt about the changes and instead flirted with another man. She's lucky her husband accepted her explanation instead of dumping her ass.

I have very little tolerance for this sort of thing. Cheating is cheating! Starting from the moment you go outside the relationship for something that belongs exclusively inside the relationship. That includes text messages and phone calls. If you wouldn't do it in front of your spouse then it is cheating.

Now that's off my chest... I still enjoyed the story. It made the husband come off as a bit wimpy but it was still a good read. keep writing. I look forward to reading more.

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
Good story

This got a high score from me, and will look for future stories from this author. The reconciliation was a little to easy, in reality this marriage would still have problems. Tony will have to constantly worship her, that's what she craves. He doesn't have an athletes body- he'll always need to maintain what she established. Tough to do. She knows the thrill of the tease, and the tease could always go further. She definitely used his temper to eventually control him, nice deflect. Sure, she could change her #. Then delete or get a burner phone. She knows what he's watching, it's pretty easy. Believe me, plenty of illicit sex goes on in a hospital. Part of the reason H.R. should know is for their own protection. If this marriage blows up, they are in line for litigation. I have nothing against reconciliation, but as it stands, there's a few unresolved issues. I just had my wife, who's an R.N., read this story- she said that it was way beyond flirting. Like a few others have stated, I wonder what Selene would do if she found tit and snatch pictures on Tony's phone. All things considered, it was an excellent story. But there's an opening for another chapter to get a few issues resolved. As it stands, she could still stray pretty easily. She managed to deflect this time because Tony lost it. The advantage allowed her a lot of leeway. I'll read fuckwad's story, maybe we'll see why he always chases married women and won't chase the singe women. He probably has a few more dates with a baseball bat, or worse. FTDS may pick up on this eventually. It might still wind up happy and good, but it aint over.

greowulfgreowulfabout 10 years ago
Decent story

Although Selene came across as either a liar or a braindead tease, I have no doubts there are women out there like that. Good touch on the trust issues-shows what she was doing wasn't innocent at all.

I agree that Brian's story will only muddy the waters. The only reason to tell it is ifthere is some twist in the real story (like she actually cheated). Otherwise it's just a shallow expose on a shallow person. No one cares about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good start, meh ending.

I figured there was a reconciliation coming, but, given the first two chapters, I didn’t expect it to be this abrupt and specious.

<P>

She gives him the “you weren’t paying enough attention to me” excuse, and that pretty much was it. For all intents and purposes, you pretty much made it his fault. Yeah, you wrote that everything wasn’t right between them for some time, but the turn-around from his anger was too quick.

<P>

It’s as if you wanted to end the story as soon as possible.

<P>

There was nothing here that didn’t shake my view that she’s self-centered, that the one she’s head-over-heels in love with is herself.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed it. Tony's responses seemed reasonable for someone who did not wanted their marriage to break up. Both of them could easily have finished it.

TexasBBTexasBBabout 10 years ago
good story

Very enjoyable read. Looking forward to more of your submissions.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Good story, liked the read

could have had just a little more torment for Brian but not by Tony. Good ending to a tormented soul story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hated the attempts to turn it from her actions to her husband at fault

again I repeat the emails would have gotten the guy fired. The wife is to much of a self centered egotistical slut to realize what she was even doing after all everything is about her. I would have ditched the bitch and kept the kids. Fine a woman that doesn't have to entice someone to keep chasing her to make her feel good about herself. Brians story is irrelevant to the wifes actions. She could have closed it down at any time, only reason she did is because she got caught.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Very good story and interesting comments

Telling when really good writers like Ohio, HDK, FD45, Woodman, Dragon, oshaw, laptop, etc. comment and generally like the series and offer constructive feedback. I like the way J79 wrote the wife - first thing she does is attack her husband (made her feel scared, made her feel unattractive and neglected) - this is real and was well done. This wife could have been a PapaToad or JPB wife. I agree with the resolution; hubby didn't really have any good alternatives. Well done J79.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Very Good for first set of stories

I liked the 3 stories a lot.

Good to read a non cheating, cuckold story !

SKHPSKHPabout 10 years ago
It was a serious downer that the guilt was changed over to him

1. She says he scared her like nobody before. Why? If she loves him as much as she says in the same context, the "scared to death" scenario must be just a strategic attack to put him down and make him the guilty party.

2. She says she felt neglected. But is it right to keep this for yourself and look for attention elsewhere? Another point where she put the guilt over to him.

3. She says Brian is an asshole. If so, she shared sympathie with an asshole. That makes her one too - at least If she prefers the attention given to her by Brian over that of her husband.

4. If she really felt innocent, why did she react guilty in the first place?

She obviously just needed a little timeout to find a strategy to pass the guilt to her husband. The simple and honest solution would have been to talk with her husband about her feelings about what has become of their marriage. But in the end HE is the culprit who caused HER flirting that has got clearly out of hand.

This leaves me with an uneasy feeling. She got off scot free and he has ongoing issues about his marriage.

Despite the good writing I can only give you 4* - the ending might have been realistic but very unpleasant and for me even disappointing.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 10 years ago
Not Any Retribution?

That she gets a pass on her transgression(s) seems too lenient.

Tony should have made a more forceful statement when Selene was at her weakest moment, during the "honesty" faze. Again she is high maintenance and he is not helping by feeling he is the lucky guy who got her for a wife.

Just a so so chapter 3.

Expected some kind of fireworks from Tony.

When there is a time for BTB, then there has to be some retribution for the injured. After all, initially Tony kept looking through Selene's test messages, until he didn't want to live that way always wondering.

If he had felt that way then he had to just tell Selene that she is on a short leash, and had to earn his trust.

That Brian got injured shows he needed some one to pay him back for chasing after someone's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Somewhat anti-climatic

Granted, we haven't heard all the story yet, but from hubby's first view of the sexting to tentative reconciliation was less than a day (overnight and a conversation the next morning). So their physical relationship had gotten stale.....gee, with two jobs and two children to take care of I wonder how that could happen! She wanted to play the flirt with a skilled seducer who had already scored with all of her co-workers. And now she makes it his fault, and he buys into that? Yes, it's good that they saved the marriage, but I think it would take a bit more work than that, and his trust would take a long time for her to earn.

There was so much emotional build up in the first two chapters, that this one just seemed like a let down. And Tony should have at least gone to the hospital HR, and threatened them with a civil suit if they allowed things to continue. It would have embarrassed Selene, but she deserved some pain for what she had been doing. Actions have consequences, and so far she doesn't seem to have suffered any from her very inappropriate behavior.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Liked

The Confrontation and the way "yoda" talked some sense and kept him with his Family and the way his Suspicious mind kept him from fully trusting. until "karma" helped and got the Azz -hole and new attitude. cant wait to hear his version.

pakmul48pakmul48about 10 years ago
enjoyed all 3

I enjoyed this series and look forward to your next. If you use Brian - the Marines have no medics, they use Navy corpsmen.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
SWINGER JOE dude you are a fucking idiot.

The fact that the husband may have over looked or taken for grated his hot wife sometimes ...doesnt mean that when she gets a picture of another mans big cock everything is 100% A OK.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Series

Very good set of three stories that convey a real life situation very well. Loved the realistic emotional content and look forward to reading your next offering.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
wife getting pics of another mans cock on her Phone is NOT flirting

It is hard for me to describe how much I hate this story. It stories like this which absolute drive me nuts and is one of my pet peeves.

The author goes out of their way in the first two characters to develop this intricate plot with all these complicated issues... and pulls the reader into the story. The first two chapters were brilliant.

And then leaves all of the issues unresolved .... Excuses and rationalizations not challenged ... absolutely nothing is resolved were solved in chapter three.

Never mind the fact that this HUGE double standard. From current social media to TV talk shows to people in Congress... MARRIED Men receiving pictures from naked or partially naked women who are not their wives or significant other... are likely to be CHEATING.

Essentially the wife's defense was that because the husband's attentions to her ... saying you're beautiful etc .. was not ENOUGH... for HER... it is 100% OK for men at her place of work to send pictures of their cocks to her.

Unbelievably when the lying cheating wife made the charge the husband just sat there like a Moron and not challenging that assertion at all.

** KEY POINT ** the wife was not saying that he was not paying any attention to her... Just not enough attention to meet her standards. And of course she never told him any of this!! The wife e seems to think that her husband is suppose to figure this out by using his special psychic superpowers ?

Even worse is the fact that the wife thought getting those pictures were "No big deal " and she never filed any sort of sexual harassment charges against Bryan

What a disappointment. What a letdown. What a terrible shallow superficial awful ending.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
what happens next time

she feels a little neglected?

I suppose it will be his fault again.

But this time she learns to delete the incriminating evidence.

DrallDrallabout 10 years ago
5 Stars!

Thanks again! Please continue.

green117green117about 10 years ago
Power imbalance

I think the relationship portrayed has a serious power imbalance.

Many people accept that kind of imbalance in their marriages - I'm of two minds about the resolution here - he is playing to her feelings of inadequacy, but still I fear he isn't "hot enough" to deal with the underlying issue.

The swing from uber-woman to frightened girl roles for the female lead seemed uneven - it made her appear to be disingenuous. Perhaps that was intentional.

But! So many comments on a story so quickly indicates the author did something powerful.

Green-something

FireFox59FireFox59about 10 years ago
O.K.

I went back and reread all three chapters and I still come to my original conclusion after Chapter 3...Tony is a wimp. This got resolved faster than I can get a quote from Geico. She blame it all on him and he said YES MA’AM you are absolutely right!!! WTF!!

Javmor79, you are a very good writer especially for your first story but I just can’t understand the outcome. I don’t think this was a BTB/scorched earth offense but damn she got off completely. Changing floors and phone number is a joke. Do the floors of the hospital not connect???? She give him her phone number once why not again. Just doesn’t fly with me. I see her just being a smarter cheater in the future. She needed to truly understand what was wrong with what she did and it certainly didn’t happen in this story.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
OK wrap up

She really didn't to too much except flirt to boost her ego. Not that unusual for a beautiful woman. Should she have been more careful? Yes. Did she take things too far? Yes! The jerk was TROUBLE and she arrogantly kept playing the game without concern for her husband and her marriage.

However, in this wrap up she admits why she did it, to feel an ego boost.

Then it goes off the rails.

I would love to know when it became a crime not to be psychic? A strong, confident, self sufficient wife is actually feeling not sexy? Who knew? How would they know? As others have asked, did SHE stroke her hubbies ego? Sounds like that's a NO. I'm not faulting that she didn't. I would say that's normal. But if she is not guilty, why is he? Do women have some special dispensation that they need to be specially flattered all the time? He did tell her she was sexy. Ooops, seemingly not enough. Not chasing her around all the time wanting to jump her bones. OK, that happens in relationships. If she missed it, SAY SO! People have different libidos and different needs. If you don't tell your partner, don't expect to get what you want. It's like walking into a restaurant and expecting them to have the food you are craving all ready for you without ever ordering it.

I'm not saying she has to be explicit all the time. Just that she loved him chasing her around the house and it doesn't seem to be happening much. He should take it from there. And there is no problem being explicit at times.

It all got straightened around in the end. That's nice.

It was kind of a mild ending because the issues raised were mild. She didn't have sex or even really go out with the jerk. She wasn't trying to put down her husband. There really wasn't much to forgive. Just a slight marriage tune up required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I really bothers me that it suddenly became the husbands fault. Why do women do this and why do men put up with it? If she had a problem with how she was being treated by her husband she should have spoken to her husband, Not started sexting with a coworker. I doubt that hubby would be able to rebuild the trust she destroyed. Besides, cheating isn't always about sex. Sometimes its about trust and respect. The former she destroyed and the latter she failed to have. How could hubby ever have either again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i gotta think

I can't give 5 stars to all 3 chapters. I can give 4. First chapter had pop. It set nice tension and primed us for a battle. Second part was somewhat flat, nothing continued, nothing resolved but a stage was set for war.

Part 3. He lets her ccontrol the scene from the get go. There's no real contrition from her, a threat about his temper, but no real contrition. I called HR and asked to be moved? Fuck that! Right answer: I called HR and filed harassment charges because I am a loyal wife and he endangered our marriage.

You had a prime set up for a truly memorable story here. You did good, but it feels like kneeling on the ball and going to o t because you don't trust the qb.

Saxon Hart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pretty good first story

However, even though I was actually somewhat rooting for a reconciliation in this case (a rarity for me,) man, I didn't want the guy rolling over and wimping out immediately like that. Selene didn't learn a damned thing.

Let's look at a few things here. Two hundred texts in a week. She claims they only flirt to pass the time at work. She works four days a week. That's fifty texts per shift. Hot damn! I hope they managed to check on the patients now and then.

Several people have already pointed out what almost assuredly would have happened with the shoe being on the other foot. No wife would have been wrapping her arms around her husband and comforting him over her ever-so-slightly neglectful ways after finding texts and pictures on his phone like that THE VERY NEXT MORNING. At the very least, he'd have been on the couch for some time to come, if not out the door.

Looking at her rationale, I think there was a pretty good chance things were going to get physical. Look at the standard cheater's cliche excuses. Then look at hers. If he'd caught her six weeks down the road, "I have no intentions to sleep with him" becomes "I never meant for this to happen!" "He's attractive, but he's an asshole and I don't care about him" becomes "It was just sex! I only love you!" "I just wanted to feel sexy!" doesn't even have to change. It was most likely just a matter of time.

Since she hadn't gone through with it yet, and there were children to think of, I believe they could have worked things out over time and saved their marriage. However, the way this ends (with help from the unfeeling, robotic advice of his sister Tammy) Selene is never forced to confront the true dangers of the game she was playing, or accept that her actions were not only disrespecting her husband, but putting her marriage, and the happiness of her family, at serious risk.

Brian never should have had her phone number to begin with. What exactly is stopping her from giving him the new one, and just deleting the texts after she reads them? After all, they still work in the same building, and this whole escapade was mainly the fault of her husband, in her (and apparantely his) opinion. I know taking an elevator up or down a floor during your break or lunch may seem an insurmountable obstacle to carrying out an affair, but with diligence, they could overcome it. I'm not saying they would necessarily continue, but I don't see how that set his mind at ease.

I hope you don't find these comments discouraging. I loved the first chapter, and obviously you made me care enough about these characters to analyze it to this degree.

I'm looking forward to more of your stories in the future. Thank you for this one.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Way to go, slide it right in there that the husband is to blame for supposedly not paying attention to his wife. No married woman should flirt in such a way that she makes the other guy has a chance of shooting his sperm into the pussy that she has promised to her husband. The fault lies entirely with Selene

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Went pretty much the way I expected.

Good story.

I actually thought there was more potential at the start of Part 2 when Selene begins her confession by attacking him for scaring her. I can see an alternate plot along the lines of he believes her confession but doesn't like the manipulation. Just a thought.

I hope you'll keep writing.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Just as I Thought

You only had two routes from chapter two and you chose a sort of compromise along the non-cheater route. She didn't cheat, but she set herself up as a selfish bitch and him up as a wimp anyway. Sheeeesh.

brujaybrujayabout 10 years ago
Good first effort

I agree with a number of commentators that the first chapter was your best. The story kind of lost some steam after that. But I still think it's a good first story, especially in Loving Wives where commentators tend to be brutal.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Please keep writing.

Brujay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Note to "harassment" brigade:

If you try to so mm someone for this over flirting and you are doing half the flirting yourself, the best you can hope for is to get laughed out of court for being a stupid idiot.

You also have to be a complete fucking moron to believe you're getting laid just because she flirts a lot with. Some women really do get off on keeping desperate assholes in the friend zone. The pathetic ones like this guy think showing their dick gyarantees a lay.

I real ize that this being LW flirting almost guaranteed a woman being a filthy cheating whore, but thats not real.

Enjoyed the resolution, good story. Thanks.

7daysuntil7daysuntilabout 10 years ago
I really like this story!

I have no complaints about this story.I've personally known people to break up over texts messages. They can be innocent, but sometimes people can take it too far.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
Great story! 5*

I'd love to hear more about the bast.... uhhh... Brian, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Started

Started out good and turned to total shit real fast. She is a cheater and he is a cuck. Pull your head out of a bucket of horse piss and write a good story with real fry the cheating bitch. Marine Medic--HA, HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
His falt?

Always the guy's fault, no mater what. Right. She's wrong in so many ways, it's not even funny. She has already cheated, and yes, fucking someone else, if not Brian, someone else. With her attitude and game playing, yes. And he's just lame. Roll Tony, ROLL. Pussy. Change floors? They eat lunch/dinner together, text every 10 min.(avg.).Can you say TWO cell phones. And so a magic floor will stop all this. No way, not going to happen. He's fucked. You didn't need to BTB, but so much more was called for, there were a ton of examples given by new fans.

Weak ending, really weak.

That said: You spun a good tail here, keep it up. Would love a follow up on these two, 2 to 4 years later. AND screw the spelling/grammar police. Get a real job ass hats, "been lots worst".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great relationship story

I have read the comments, I agree with a few, Selene was selfish, but calculating. Why, her position changed not when she stepped out of the shower and saw her cell phone in Tony's hand, or the review of the texts and the photo, but when Tony threw the phone at her. Selene already knew the marriage was in trouble. 200 texts, then a photo? Selene chose the high road, I agree best defense good offense! I feel in my opinion, Selene went into damage control and not marriage control, I do feel that Selene is hiding a lot more than what is said. How much close contact was there, after all her love for jocks as Selene did explain, brought back young memories. Lets be honest, Selene being a nurse, thinks on her feet and makes split second decisions that saves lives. I think keeping the truth out and limiting to the NO EVIDENCE of adultery texts would satisfy an emotional husband whom clearly does not satisfy Selene (her) anymore. I feel chapter 2 was her version of simple events, but a chapter needs to explain everything honestly behind it all. After all both Brian and Selene worked same shifts same days, took same breaks. I am sorry but I honestly feel, Selene disrespected Tony in many ways and keeping the truth hidden is still one of them. This maybe an idea or request that will not be heard, I feel a truth chapter before Brian's side of things needs to come out. I also see after the attack, although by Wilma's husband, will result in retaliation by Brian towards Tony, not a physical attack, rather, if a sexual encounter did occur, such as heavy petting, groping and oral sex, yes even the finger as one critic, I feel a man like Brian, a former military member would take measures to record for his personal pleasure. By the way, Brian kept texting lets come to his apartment? For me that was a notion that what ever was happening on breaks or in equipment storage closets or break rooms was not enough. Obviously there was not enough privacy or time.

You have an excellent story so far, I would be more open about what really happened and then let Brian make his confession or explaination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She never communicated to her OWN husband her dissatisfaction

but she pissed all over him with another guy ? And it's HIS fault for not paying more attention to her ? Keep making excuses for self-absorbed, immature, high-maintenance idiots who blame others for their own shortcomings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Congrats tranny boy - you actually put together 4 sentences together without stopping to fuck your buddy, Amyyum.

Typical formulaic bullshit - so frigging boring. Hey Jav-buddy, get back on your meds, asshole.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Wonderful story

It is nice to read a real life good story. No over the top drama. Thanks.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 10 years ago
Do us a favor and can the "Brian" story...

... Trust me, nobody gives a damn.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Lonewof3307 Said it All.***

You can keep Brian's story. To me you damn near wreck this one, Just a bit for thought he might not have made her feel sexy anymore because that's a two way street. And flirting with other men is not the way to made your husband feel desirable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Realistic, but

He's not making her feel sexy so she flirts? Why not talk to the man she loves so much? Sorry, blatant attempt to make it his fault. Bullshit! He fell for it, but I'd never fully trust her again, knowing she needed some assholes attention to feel good rather than talk to me.

Just a story, just a story...

Obviously, to have generated this much commentary, you must have a knack for writing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Details

Really liked the story. The dialog kept me reading...well done and very realistic. The fact that everything turned out OK was a nice refreshing twist. The BTB story line is overworked. Two details need attention: Marines do not have "medics" that is the Army. Medics as you call them are properly referred to as Corps Man and are Navy medical personnel tasked to the USMC. They are highly respected by their brothers-in-arms, Marines. Thanks for the good write. Looking forward to more.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
I have to agree that Brian shouldn't get his own.

Unless he gets the shit beaten out of him for going around trying to seduce other guys' wives, Brian shouldn't have his own tale, imo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES