Insatiable MILF Ends Celibacy Pt. 01

Story Info
A cougar prowls for young men at work.
1.6k words
4.37
6.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LB00
LB00
15 Followers

Luke spewed his eighth consecutive load of thick, warm, virile, teen cum deep into Beverly's maternal mouth and, like each of Luke's seven previous loads, she gluttonously swallowed every last, delicious drop. Beverly was intoxicated with Luke's cock and she finally had a chance to rest when his cock softened for the first time in almost four hours.

"I need some sleep", Beverly said wearily while glancing at her phone, which said 12:49 am. "I have to be up by 6:30 to get ready for work." Luke nodded, they kissed, then they both fell asleep, exhausted.

Beverly, 51, was the office manager for a prominent urologist who primarily treated young men who typically had problems with erections lasting for hours. It was at her office where she first met Luke, 19, about a month before. Actually, it was where she had met 38 previous lovers (and their friends), none of whom was older than 23, over the past four years since her divorce.

Beverly met her ex-husband, Allen, when they were both attending the same state college. He majored in Business Management, she in Human Biology. Allen had gone on to a successful career as the CEO for a regional medical parts supplier while Beverly worked for several doctors before being promoted to her current role when she was 45.

Even though Beverly loved Allen deeply, the sex wasn't satisfying or often. Even in their early 20's, Allen might be horny once a week while Beverly wanted sex every day, something she was very accustomed to with her previous boyfriends. Beverly often had 2-3 lovers at once, to ensure she could get sex as often as possible. Like many women, she found her sex drive increasing as she got older.

Not long after her promotion, Beverly had finally had enough of Allen's complete lack of desire in the bedroom. The last time she and Allen had sex was when she was 37 and masturbation just wasn't doing the trick anymore, no matter how often she did it. She recounted masturbating 14 times one day -- with multiple orgasms each time - yet was still ridiculously and continuously unsatisfied.

A year later Beverly moved out and several months later they were divorced. A relationship wasn't high on Beverly's mind but sex sure was. She just didn't know if she was ready. She tried online apps without any success. Her friends tried to keep her spirits up by setting her up with a few friends of theirs, also to no avail. One very hot summer day, however, when a young man named Justin came into Beverly's work for a 9:00 am appointment, everything changed.

Justin was as handsome and sexy as any man she had ever seen, with medium length blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and the biggest, friendliest smile she had ever seen. When he looked at her to let her know he was there for his first appointment, she felt his eyes slowly, lustfully, and voraciously look her over from her hair to her full and firm D-cup breasts.

The regular receptionist, Tara, was running late due to a small accident with her car and Beverly was filling in for a few hours. When she looked up to see Justin, she was shocked by how aroused she was by this tall, young man. Beverly had never even considered sleeping with a younger man -- let alone one of 18 -- but the immediate dampness in her panties sent a powerful message she could not ignore.

After Justin returned his paperwork to Beverly, she tactfully and embarrassingly wrote down Justin's cell phone number on a post-it note and immediately put it in her phone. After Justin's appointment was over, Beverly violated ethics and the law by reading the doctor's notes about Justin's condition. Her guilt was overcome by her sexual desire towards this young man. Beverly made sure to schedule his follow up appointment for 10:30 the following week... the exact time Tara went on break while Beverly filled in for her.

To her surprise, Beverly told Justin that someone "might need to call him from the office" to confirm some follow up appointments once a diagnosis had been made. Justin smiled broadly as he acknowledged Beverly's words, looking at her -- though staring might be a better description -- with what she felt was pure, unadulterated sexual desire. She wasn't going to waste this opportunity.

The following day, Beverly called Justin during lunch break when she was alone in the office. She said there was an opening the following morning at 7:30 and asked if he wanted to take it. Justin agreed and Beverly's devious plan commenced. Knowing full well nobody got to the office any earlier than 8:50, Beverly arrived at 7:15, unlocked the office, turned off the alarm, and took her place at the receptionist's desk, waiting for Justin.

Beverly was nervous. What if someone found out? At that point, she was so horny she didn't care. She looked down at her thin blue blouse, which was normally covered with a sweater in the cold office. She was showing a fair amount of cleavage and her nipples were rock hard. She hoped it was obvious what she wanted from Justin. At 7:26, Justin entered the office.

Beverly made a faux apology to Justin, saying the doctor was called into the local hospital for emergency surgery but that she would make sure his time wasn't wasted. She ushered Justin into an exam room, excused herself, then locked the main entry door to the office.

Returning to the exam room, Beverly smiled at Justin, and said in a very forthright manner, "I'm familiar with your condition, Justin, and think there's a non-medical alternative available. Girls your age really don't have any idea what to do with that raging cock of yours and you're usually left unsatisfied, is that correct?" Justin, only mildly embarrassed, nodded his head up and down.

"What if you had a woman who could handle your hard cock for hours? Would you be interested?" Justin smiled broadly and said, "Yes, of course." At which point Beverly bent over the exam table, lifted her skirt up over her hips to reveal a smoothly shaved pussy unhindered by panties. She looked back over her shoulder at Justin and said, simply, "Fuck me."

Justin then did what any typically horny and oversexed 18 year old man would do. He pulled down his pants and within seconds was balls deep inside Beverly's cougar pussy and pounding away. Beverly had no idea how big Justin was. All she knew was that having cock in her pussy for the first time in about ten years was immensely pleasurable.

Justin didn't really have technique or skill. What he did have was a cock of steel that came four times in less than an hour without ever getting soft. What he also had was a desire to thrust his hips non-stop, pounding Beverly's now-divorced pussy into lustful oblivion. Beverly had forgotten how teen boys were basically humping machines on two legs and she wanted more, much more.

She glanced at her phone, which read 8:39 am. She told Justin to stop because people would soon come into the office but she pleaded to see him that evening. She gave him her address and he said he'd come by about 8:30.

Justin was in an rideshare at 8:25 that evening when he got a text from Beverly. It was a pic of her, fully nude with legs spread, with two words: wet, ready. Justin immediately felt himself get hard then grinned broadly. He'd never had a lover who could handle his cock for more than about 20 minutes and here was Beverly, who he had fucked hard for more more than 60 consecutive minutes just that morning, ready for more. He couldn't wait.

A minute later came another text: "front door is unlocked. let yourself in then lock it. go down hallway on left. my bedroom is at end of hall. hurry!!!"

The ride share dropped him off on time and Justin, hard and smiling, walked in the front door and locked it. Excitedly, he walked quickly down the hall to the bedroom at the end. The lights had been dimmed but it was still easy to see Beverly fully nude on the bed, on her hands and knees, her ass facing the hallway. Beverly heard him and without turning her head, said, "Let's finish what we started this morning!"

Less than 25 seconds after Justin had entered Beverly's front door, his throbbing teenage phallus entered Beverly's creamy cougar cunt. For nearly three hours, Justin had fucked Beverly non-stop into a vortex of pleasure, cumming seven times before finally getting soft. In just one day, Beverly had been fucked more by Justin than in any single year of her marriage to Allen.

For the next twelve consecutive nights, Justin was at Beverly's, repeating what happened the first night. There was no foreplay. She was always nude, wet, and ready. Their shortest fuck session was two hours and 28 minutes. The longest was four hours and 31 minutes. For the first time in her 51 years, Beverly felt sexually satisfied.

Over the next four years, Beverly repeated this pattern of propositioning young men, bringing them to her home for hours-long fuck sessions for a few weeks to a month or two before moving on to her next conquest. Every young man stated the same: she was the first lover who could handle their raging cock.

Beverly's current lover, Luke, has been her longest ongoing lover. He had easily been her kinkiest lover, too, introducing her to some mild bondage and the pleasures of anal sex. But Beverly was most excited for Luke to come over that night. For the first time, Luke was bringing over another woman. Beverly was about to have her first bi-sexual experience...

...to be continued

LB00
LB00
15 Followers