All Comments on 'Inspired Ch. 02'

by OldcatinCO

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Whatever floats your boat. Not really loving wives, gay perhaps or fetish. Not my cup of tea.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

more parts?

Loved it, Caring and kind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
why here?

There is a category for these types of stories with people who really enjoy them and would offer good constructive feedback.

I guess you want folks to skip it or shout cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Inspirations

As the other anonymous suggested you may want to change categories . But , PLEASE, continue with this story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sue and Gail should get strap ons and start training their husbands arses.

Then you and Tom begin to fuck each other.

HornyHub54HornyHub54about 3 years ago

Wow, worth the wait. After part 1, I kept looking for this, and you didn’t disappoint. Good pace and length. Love the thought of two middle aged married guys sucking cock in front of their wives. Added bonus with Sue tasting Tom’s cum our of Gail. I suspect in part 3 we may see more of the ladies together and maybe swapping partners? Hope Tom and he continue sucking cock, it looks they have awoken some deep desire.

Damn. Wife and I are mid-50s like author and Sue. We have close friends, but not like Tom and Sue. I wish they were. I could see this happening for two sets of empty nesters.

Keep the story going.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Nothing

Nothing Inspiring about this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love to see a part 3. So much more to explore. She and Gail together while guys just watch. Swapping partners for oral and pussy. Maybe even Sean enters to satisfy Gail as he learns about women, or possibly Gail and Sue.

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildover 1 year ago

very enjoyable cock stiffening stuff...especially liked the men blowing each other with their wives watching, and Sue offering advice and guidance...like the way this is going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldcatinCO@OldcatinCO
Just a older married white male with fantasies. I have been a long time reader and decided to start writing some of my own stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Inspired Ch. 01 Previous Part
Inspired Series Info