Instant Photo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett took her by the hand and led her back into the hall. As they reached the dance floor they realized Bryan and Liz were up there dancing. They began to dance next to them. At one point they switched partners, and Garrett took Liz into his arms, he spun her into a dip and raised her back up. Liz squealed.

Bryan came over to Sarah. "I see my brother's found you!" he said into her ear.

"He's quite the character!" Sarah replied.

"He sure is," said Bryan. "But what you see is what you get. There isn't a false bone in his body. I've always looked up to him. He's a great guy."

"He's nice!" said Sarah as they watched him spin Liz in a pirouette.

"Maybe too nice!" said Bryan. "I better go and get my wife back before she falls under his spell!"

Sarah laughed as Bryan cut back in. Garrett gave him a hurt look before he made his way back over to Sarah. He gave Sarah a look and clutched his chest. "I've been shot down again!" he yelled as he faked fainting backward. Sarah just grinned as she slapped his arm.

The music changed over to a slow romantic song. Sarah saw Bryan pull Liz close, their foreheads touching and eyes closed as they swayed to the music. A tear came to her eye as she felt the loneliness return. She decided to look for her next glass of champagne.

Just then an arm reached around her hip. Garrett pulled her into a close embrace, their bodies almost barely touching as they turned to the music. "May I have this dance?" he asked.

Sarah just shook her head up and down. The tear still visible in her eyes.

"Mmmm," moaned Garrett as he took in her scent. "You smell as sweet as a rose on a rainy day."

Sarah buried her head in his chest. She kept her eyes shut tight. She was afraid of soaking his shirt with her tears. This was how it was supposed to feel. She was supposed to be in Josh's arms. Instead she was dancing with some stranger.

Garrett felt her bury herself into him. She seemed like a lost soul. He sensed her need to just be held, so that's just what he did. Hold her until the music played out its last bar.

The music ended with the band announcing a break. Sarah released her grasp on the cowboy and looked up into his eyes. They stared at each other for just a few seconds, but it seemed endless. The moment was interrupted by Bryan grabbing his brother by the arm and dragging him off to converse with a bunch of their old friends. Liz came up to Sarah.

"I see you two met after all," said Liz.

"I think I need another drink!" Sarah said as she came back down to earth. They both made their way to the bar.

"How many have you had?" asked Liz.

"I've lost count," said Sarah. She was beginning to slur her speech.

'Where's Rachel?" Liz queried.

"I don't know," replied Sarah. "She took off with some guy. I haven't seen her since."

"Hmmmm," said Liz. "So what do you think of Garrett? Not bad, huh?"

Sarah just looked at Liz. "Are you trying to match me up?" asked Sarah. "You know I'm not on the market."

"Is that what you told him?" Liz asked as if she already knew the answer.

"Well...ah...no..." stammered Sarah.

'That's what I thought," said Liz. "Garrett's not one to go after anyone who's spoken for."

"He's not going after me," protested Sarah. "We were just dancing!"

Liz gave her a disbelieving look. "You could do worse, you know."

"I have Josh!" Sarah said, challenging her cousin's statement.

"Okay," stated Liz. "I hear you. Sorry. I want you to have fun."

"I am," said Sarah, trying to reassure her best friend. Sarah looked into her glass. It was empty again. She didn't even remember drinking it down. "I need another," she said as she raised her glass to Liz.

Liz watched her cousin walk back up to the bar. She resolved to make sure Sarah had a safe ride home. She went to look for Rachel.

--

It was some time later that Liz caught up to her husband's brother. "Garrett!" she whispered into his ear. "I need you to do me a favor."

"What can I do for you, Liz?" asked Garrett.

"I need you to make sure Sarah gets home safe," she explained. "Here's her address. I can't find the person she rode in with and I'm afraid she's a little drunk!"

They looked back toward Sarah's table. She was sitting there alone, half asleep, resting her head on her hand. Just then her head slipped and she barely caught herself before bumping her head on the table.

"Don't you worry, Liz," Garrett replied. "I'll make sure she's home safe."

"Thank you so much!" responded Liz.

"Hey, y'all are still on to make it up to my place after your honeymoon, right?" asked Garrett. "I've got our rides and camping gear all ready to go!"

"Yes we are," said Liz. She looked back at Sarah. An idea popped into her head. "Would you have room for a fourth if I invited someone?"

"I reckon'" Garrett responded. "Just let me know before you get out there."

"I will," responded Liz. A sly smile appeared on her lips. "Thanks again!" she said as she kissed him on the forehead.

Garrett made his way over to Sarah's table.

"There's my cowboy!" she screamed.

"I think it's time to get you home, sugar," said Garrett.

"Home? No! I'm ready for another dance!" she yelled. Sarah tried to stand but ended up throwing herself into Garrett's arms. She slipped and he caught her before she fell completely to the ground, but not before she was staring straight at his belt buckle. "What are you hiding under that buckle big boy!?" she said uncomfortably loud.

"Whoa there!" said Garrett in a stern voice. He lifted her until she was eye to eye.

She threw her arms over his head. "Why don't you take me back to your homestead, stud!"

Liz turned her head toward the comotion.

Sarah couldn't really stand on her high heels so Garrett scooped her up, and made his way to the door. He was hoping to limit anymore damage until Sarah shouted "Yee-haw!" at the top of her lungs, grabbing Garrett's hat and swinging it wildly. He just shook his head. Liz rolled her eyes at the outburst.

Garrett brought her to his rental car and loaded her into the passenger seat as best he could. Sarah was really blasted. She moaned as he tried to buckle her up. He leaned her bucket seat back so that she would be more comfortable. Garrett jumped into the driver's seat. He was glad that Liz had already given him Sarah's address. He couldn't imagine trying to pry it out of her now.

Sarah was mostly incoherent on the drive to her home. Apart from her moaning she didn't make much noise. Garrett could only wonder what was going on in this woman's head. She seemed standoff-ish at times and vulnerable at times. He didn't know what to make of it. She sure was pretty, and a good dancer. He truly enjoyed being with her this evening. Too bad he was headed back to his ranch tomorrow. Oh well, he had his own life to live.

Sarah was a little more coherent when they pulled up to her apartment. "Stay right there," Garrett instructed as he exited the car. He walked around to her side and opened the door. She used his hand for balance to get up out of the rental.

Sarah had taken off her heels and was now barefoot. "Can you carry me to the door?" she asked. "I don't want to walk on the pavement barefoot."

Garrett easily scooped her back up into his arms. She held him around the neck. "This feels so nice!" she let out without thinking.

Sarah fumbled with her keys. She was more than just a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry," she said as the awkwardness made her blush. She was starting to realize her predicament. "I didn't mean to..."

Her statement was stopped by Garrett reaching in for a kiss. "Goodnight, little lady," he said before turning around and heading back to his car.

"Goodnight..." Sarah's voice trailed off. "Thank you!" she shouted at the car as he pulled away.

--

Two bodies wrestled under the sheets in the dimly lit apartment.

"Yes...Yes!...YES! Fuck me! Fuck me deep! Oh my God!" she screamed.

"That's right babe! Take it! Take it all! Right in your tight little cunt!" yelled Josh.

"Pound me! Cum in me with that great big cock! I want it! I want it now!" she moaned.

"Oh God! Here it comes! Fuck! I'm...I'm...I'm CUMMMING!" he yelled.

"Oh yes! Fill me up! Oh God!" she yelled as Josh spewed stream after stream of hot cum into her pussy. She held him close as he emptied his load into her.

"Damn I needed that!" yelled Josh.

"I guess you did!" she purred into his ear. "You landed like only 45 minutes ago! We barely got into my apartment! What's the matter? Is that bitch back home not putting out?"

"No she's not!" he said as he tried to recover from his passion. "She even had the gall to reject my birthday present! We got into a fight and she sent me away. I couldn't wait to get here and pound your pussy! Ruby, you're all I could think of the whole flight!"

"My poor baby!" said Ruby. "Don't you worry, I'll have you good and drained before you have to go back in two weeks!"

"Don't remind me!" said Josh. "That bitch said I have to propose to her when I get back or she's done. I can't afford to have that happen. Her Dad's business is almost within my grasp! He's just about ready to retire."

"So, give her a ring. It's no big deal," said Ruby.

"What? I can't lose you Ruby," protested Josh "I can't imagine being stuck with that bitch when all I really want is to be here with you!"

"You won't lose me silly," Ruby said with a grin. "You'll just have to make lots of business trips back here to DC. We'll be discreet. She'll never know. All you have to do is keep me comfortable."

'I do that already!" said Josh. "You're my sugar baby!"

"Yes I am," responded Ruby. "And you're my sugar daddy. Don't you think someone of your means and stature deserves this pussy?" She positioned her hands as if making a show of her naked hips.

"You got that right!" shouted Josh. "I'm just worried that things will get complicated. She's not gonna want to wait. She'll want to get married right away and have kids soon."

"So what?" said Ruby. "Put a baby in her if that will shut her up!"

"Yeah, but when I divorce her for you she'll want alimony AND child support!" Josh complained. "This could get expensive!"

"Don't worry!" said Ruby. "You already said she's uptight. We'll make it look like she's unstable in front of the judge and they'll award you custody! No child support and you can have the kid. I won't even have to go through childbirth. That way you can keep my pussy nice and tight just like you like it!"

"Hmmm, I like the way you think," Josh replied. "I also like the way you look! Get over here! I got a lot of backup I need to get rid of. Get that tight little cunt over here!"

"Somebody has to treat you right!" said Ruby as she got on her hands and knees. "Give it to me daddy! Fill up this pussy!"

--

It was nearly noon before Sarah woke up. Her head was pounding and her vision blurred as she headed toward the bathroom. She stared at her reflection. "Jeez, I hope I had a good time!" she said to her mirror.

Sarah slowly pulled herself from the bathroom in order to get ready for the day. She happened to glance down at the instant photos on her desk as she passed by. She picked them up for a closer look. They were all blurry, like someone was shaking when they took the pictures. Sarah thought that they must be ruined. She was about to throw the pictures and camera away when she was distracted by her phone.

The loudness of her phone made her wince. "Hi Sarah!" shouted Liz.

"Ow! My ear! Hi Liz." Sarah responded.

Liz laughed. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok and made it home last night after that show you put on!

"Show? What Show?" she asked.

"You acted like you were going to ride Garrett like he was a bucking bronco when he went to escort you home last night," Liz explained.

"Oh God. Oh No! I didn't." Sarah grunted.

"Oh yes you did, girlfriend!" shouted Liz.

Sarah closed one eye. Her headache was raging. "Oh God, he must think I'm a nutcase! Hey, aren't you supposed to be in Cancun right now?" she said, trying to change the subject.

"We're just about to board our plane," replied Liz. "And for what it's worth, I'm sure Garrett thinks you're a pretty nutcase!"

"Gee...thanks," responded Sarah. "Well, I'm safe and sound back in my apartment. You can go to Cancun without a care in the world. Say 'Hi' to Bryan for me."

"Sarah, one last thing," said Liz. "Make sure you leave next week open when I come back."

"Ok, I guess," responded Sarah. "Not sure what I'm going to do anyway since Josh is in DC. Have fun! Love you!"

"Love you too, Sarah! Bye!" Liz said as she hung up the phone.

Great. Sarah realized she had made a fool of herself. At least she wouldn't have to face Garrett anytime soon. He must be halfway to Montana by now. He was probably thanking his lucky stars that he wasn't involved with a nutcase like her! Sarah let out a heavy sigh. She wondered what Liz could possibly have planned. She then thought about her own week ahead. She had told her father she'd be taking the whole week off. Guess there was no reason for that now. She decided she'd be back at work tomorrow morning.

--

"Hey Ruby," said Josh. "Can you help me go ring shopping? I don't really know what to get."

"Are you shitting me?" responded Ruby coldly. "I'm not interested in shopping for your little bitch!"

"OK. OK," said Josh. "Sorry! I don't know what I was thinking. I just don't want to spend too much on her!"

"Damn right!" shouted Ruby. "Just get her the cheapest ring you think you can get away with!"

"Does it have to be real?" he asked.

"Umm...Don't you think her Dad will notice if it's fake?" said Ruby. "You don't want to get tossed out on your ass just because you're that cheap!"

"I guess," responded Josh. "It's just that I'd rather spend the money on you!"

"Well," said Ruby, batting her eyelashes. "You can take me out to somewhere fancy tonight and then we'll see how I repay you later!"

"I like the sound of that!" replied Josh.

--

Sarah waited in the lounge for Liz and Bryan's plane to arrive. She had to admit to herself that she was glad to have Liz back home. The week had dragged on mercilessly without her or Josh around. It made her realize that maybe she was just too dependent on too few people for her own happiness. Maybe she needed to branch out. She was certainly stuck in her own rut right now.

"There she is!" Liz screamed as they made eye contact at the baggage claim. They ran to each other and embraced in a big hug. Bryan brought up the rear struggling with all of Liz's carry-ons and late purchases.

"How was Cancun?" asked Sarah.

"Glorious!" responded Liz. "That is at least the part I got to see. We spent a lot of time in the hotel." Bryan just smiled sheepishly.

"I bet!" said Sarah. "I think your luggage is coming out on belt #4." They made their way to where the luggage would arrive.

"You look so tan!" said Sarah. "Must be nice!"

"It was," responded Liz. "Blue water, white beaches and colorful drinks with umbrellas! What more could a girl ask for?"

"Well, welcome back to reality," Sarah grumbled. "I guess all good things must come to an end."

"Not yet they don't," responded Liz. "We have one more week to celebrate. But I want you to be there! We have a trip to go camping and horseback riding scheduled. Did you keep next week open for me? I want you to come."

"I don't want to be a third wheel," stated Sarah. "You guys can go and finish celebrating. I'll just stay here."

"No you won't! You're coming with me!" argued Liz. "You won't be a third wheel anyway. There'll be one more person with us."

"Who?" asked Sarah.

"Garrett! We are going to his ranch up in Montana! He's got everything planned!" shouted Liz.

"You must be kidding," replied Sarah, her smile retreating from her face.

'Why?" asked Liz.

"I can't face him again! You told me yourself that I embarrassed myself at your wedding! There's no way!" shouted Sarah.

Bryan finished plucking the last of Liz's luggage from the belt and had the whole pile teetering on a way too small cart. They made their way to the parking lot while Liz and Sarah continued their argument. By the time he had figured out how to load it all into the trunk of Sarah's car the argument was still raging on.

"Mind if I drive?" Bryan cut in. "Seems like you two still need to work things out."

"I'm not going and that's final!" shouted Sarah as she threw the keys at Bryan.

"No, it's not final and you ARE going!" Liz shouted back. "Your tickets are already purchased and I've already coordinated with Garrett. He expects you to be there. No refunds! This is MY honeymoon! Don't ruin it!"

Sarah was seething in the passenger seat. "What the hell do I even wear to something like this? I don't have clothes to go horseback riding or camping!"

"We are going shopping tomorrow!" yelled Liz. "No excuses!"

"But..." Sarah started.

"No buts either!" interrupted Liz.

Both women were silent the rest of the way home. 'At least I don't have to be in between this shouting match anymore' thought Bryan.

--

Like most lifelong friends, Liz and Sarah made up the next day while they rode to the mall the next town over. Retail therapy always seems to work its magic. They had chosen this mall because it sported a western wear shop. Apprehension and doubt about going on the trip slowly morphed into anticipation and excitement for Sarah as they tried on the different fashions. Sarah was able to pick out several cute outfits along with a nice pair of boots.

"Garrett said to make sure we bring our own hats," Liz announced.

"Probably because he doesn't want me to steal his again!" laughed Sarah.

Liz and Sarah both giggled as they made their way over to the Stetson hat display. "I've never worn something like this before," commented Sarah.

'I like this one!" shouted Liz as she placed it on her head. It was rust in color and the band included beads and feathers. Liz slipped the hat on and hooked her thumbs in her belt loops to pose.

"It really brings out your eyes!" shared Sarah as she continued to peruse the display. "I don't know..."

"How about this one!" said Liz as she picked up a plain gray hat with a white and gray band.

"No, I don't think so..." responded Sarah. "Oh! Wait! Oh...I like this one!" she said as she pulled it off the display and put it on her head. It was a light gray Stetson with a thick flashy band of rhinestones.

Liz put her hand to her mouth to stifle her laugh. "You must be kidding!" she said.

"No, I like this one!" protested Sarah. She turned to look at the mirror with the sparkling rhinestones catching her eye. "It's pretty! I'm getting it!"

"OK," said Liz, still trying to stifle her laugh. "I'm sure Garrett will like it! At least we won't lose you while you're on the trail!"

"Shut up! I'm buying it!" Sarah yelled. They headed for the checkout. "Besides, I don't care what Garrett thinks!"

Liz gave her a knowing smile. She knew that Garrett had made an impression on Sarah and she knew that Garrett was sweet on her. He told her himself when Liz called him to let him in on who she planned to invite on their trip. At least she thought he said he was sweet on Sarah. She remembered he said that she was as "hot as a two dollar pistol". Sometimes it's hard to decipher that western slang when you're from the city.

Liz and Sarah paid for their purchases and headed back out to Liz's car. "I'm sure the boys will get a big kick out of our outfits!" said Liz.

"They'd better!" cried Sarah. "This stuff isn't cheap and I don't know where else I can wear any of this!"

"Who knows," said Liz. "Maybe you'll find something you like in Montana and you'll want to hang around!"

Sarah gave Liz a sidelong glance.

--

Bryan pulled their rental SUV onto the long winding road that served as the driveway for the Burnt Hollow Ranch. He was glad he had gotten an upgrade at the rental counter. There was no way he could fit all of the girl's luggage into anything but a full size vehicle. As it was he had barely any room left for his one little bag.