Instant Photo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett moved back up to her lips. He gave her another heartstopping kiss. "You're a naughty little filly, aren't you," he teased. He reached down between her thighs and slowly let his hand drift up until her mound was under his palm. "Two can play at that game you know!" He began to trace his fingers up, finding her warm, wet and waiting.

"Ooooo," moaned Sarah. "You don't play fair! Oh God!" she bellowed as his fingers played with her clit for the very first time. She lifted her hips and began to grind on his expert hand. "Oh! That feels so good!" she yelled.

Garrett kissed his way down her neck and back to her breasts. He pulled the nipple into his mouth while his hand gently caressed her clit. Her short breaths let him know he was bringing her closer to her climax. Garrett turned his body so that he was facing her mound. Her grasp never released his cock. She held on tight.

"Let's see how you think this feels," he said as he ducked his head between her legs.

Sarah nearly screamed as she felt his tongue flick her clit on its first foray. "Oh God! She yelled as he drew smaller and smaller circles around her nub.

He licked up and down between her moist lips, tasting her passion. Her musk filled his nose as it dipped in between her labia. "Hmmmm" moaned Garrett as he came up for a little air. "You're a sweet little thing aren't you?" He dove back in between her thighs.

"You're going to make me cum!" squealed Sarah.

"Maybe," Garrett answered playfully. He gave her another lick, all the way down to her entrance and back.

"Oh!" sighed Sarah. "You'd better! I'm so close!" she signaled as she reached down for a firm grip on her cowboy's balls. She gave him a little squeeze.

"Oh! Talk about not playing fair!" teased Garrett. "Guess I'll just have to finish this wild ride!" He renewed his tongue's efforts on her hungry clit.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she screamed as another rumble of thunder shook the little tent. "Oh my God...yes...Yes!...YES!...I'm CUMMMMING!" she screamed.

Garrett held onto her like the expert cowboy he was. Sarah bucked and rolled her hips as her orgasm shook her entire body. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she grabbed the hair on the back of Garrett's. She pushed his face even deeper into her pussy. "Yeeeessssss!" she hissed as she felt the last push of her release. Her entire body began to tremble in the afterglow.

"Oh my God!" she confessed. "It's never been like that!" Garrett moved back up next to her. She grabbed his still rigid cock. "Please. Please! I need you" she squealed as she tried to position herself below her lover.

Garrett moved up between her thighs. He laid a kiss on her as she positioned him at the entrance to her pussy. "Oh God! Please! Fuck me!" she yelled.

Garrett pushed himself into her waiting folds. "Oh Sarah, Oh God!" he crooned as he buried himself into her. "That feels so good!" He began to slowly pump himself in and out her wet pussy. Sarah met every thrust with one of her own. He could feel her clench her pussy every time he reached the apex of his thrust. "Oh god woman! I won't be able to hold back if you do that!"

Another flash and round of thunder reminded them of nature, pouring down all around them.

"Do it! Pound me Cowboy! Oh god I love it!" she screamed. Garrett increased the speed of his thrusts. "Oh god! It's so deep!" squealed Sarah.

"Uh...Uh...Uh," grunted Garrett as he continued to force the issue. He lifted her legs up to his neck, his shoulders holding them in place. He began to pound her even harder. "Oh God! I'm gonna cum!" he yelled.

"Oh...me too!" screamed Sarah. "Fuck me! Cum in me! Don't stop! Oh Shit!" Sarah felt her orgasm begin to take over her body. She began to squirm uncontrollably.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" yelled Garrett. "Yes! I'm CUMMMING!" he yelled.

Sarah felt every squirt as he blasted his hot cum into her pussy. "Yes! Oh my God! Yes!" she screamed.

"Oh Fuck!" exhaled Garrett as he slumped down onto her quaking body. He rolled off of her. His cock trailing a sliver of cum across her thigh.

They panted together for nearly five minutes before they could start to come down from the height of passion. The rain still beat down mercilessly on their tent.

"That was something else!" said Garrett. "You sure know how to light my fire!"

Sarah smiled at her cowboy. She began to clean up the aftermath. "So that's how you treat a poor innocent cowgirl who can't get into her own tent?" she asked playfully.

"Innocent huh? I think you're the one who seduced me!" argued Garrett with a smile. "Not that I'm complainin' or nuthin'."

Sarah slipped back under the sleeping bag. She cuddled up next to Garrett. "Hold me," she pleaded.

Garrett brought her into his chest and held her. Somehow Sarah felt she was right where she needed to be. Gentle whispers, caresses and kisses finally made way to a deep, satisfied slumber.

--

Sarah's eyes began to open. It was morning and the sun was starting to warm the tent. As her vision cleared she saw the two stetson hats, side by side in the corner. She realized where she was and bolted straight up. She was still naked under the sleeping bag. Garrett was nowhere to be seen. She noticed the boots were no longer inside the tent.

Sarah crawled up to the flap of the tent and began to unzip the door. She peaked outside and saw both Garrett and Bryan fanning the flames of the fire they were trying to build. The soaked wood doing its best not to ignite.

"Garrett!" she called out from behind the flap.

"Mornin' Sparkles!" replied Garrett. "What can I do for you, little lady?"

"I need my pack!" she pleaded.

"Why don't you just mosey on over to your tent and get it," teased Garrett. "I fixed the zipper!" Bryan let out a little chuckle.

"Dammit Garrett!" she scolded. "You know why! Get my pack!"

Garrett chuckled the whole way. He handed Sarah the pack through the barely opened tent flap. "You know, I had no problem with the zipper this mornin'" reported Garrett. "I think someone was pullin' my leg last night."

Garrett saw the look Sarah gave him through the slim opening. He broke out into a hearty laugh.

The fire finally started to rage in the fire ring by the time Sarah emerged from the tent. Garrett had his old coffee pot ready to take advantage of the hot coals. "Where are my boots?" she asked.

"Here ya go, Sparkles," said Garrett. "I cleaned all the mud off them. You're good to go!"

Sarah put on her boots and walked over to the fire ring to warm up. Garrett moved in behind her and gave her a warm embrace. "Morning Sarah," he whispered into her ear.

"Mornin' Cowboy," said Sarah as she hugged his arm that was around her.

"Coffee will be up in a bit. I need to attend to the horses. Come on, Bryan," said Garrett.

Sarah was alone with her thoughts, staring into the fire. She didn't even notice Liz as she came up to the ring from her tent.

"Morning Sarah!" said Liz, waking Sarah out of her stupor.

"Morning Liz," sighed Sarah. "That was some storm last night, huh?"

"Storm? Is that what you call it?" said Liz with a smirk.

"Yeah, the rain storm," Sarah said quizzically.

"No, I couldn't hear that over the commotion coming from Garrett's tent last night!" laughed Liz.

"You heard us?" blushed Sarah. "Oh my God!"

"Heard you?" teased Liz. "Every head of cattle on the prairie heard you two!"

Sarah lifted her hand over her face but couldn't stifle her laugh. Liz hugged her and pulled her in. "I love to see you happy!" said Liz. "It's the best wedding present ever! Tell me it was half as good as it sounded!"

Sarah's blush could have lit up the entire ranch. "Shut up!" she yelled. She threw a small pebble at Liz.

"I'll just take that as a 'yes'" laughed Liz.

The men returned and they quickly finished their light breakfast and coffee. Garrett and Bryan tore down the tents and packed up all their belongings onto the horses. They needed to get back on the trail since Bryan, Liz and Sarah had flights out of the capital city later that evening. It wasn't long until they were back on the trail. It was only going to be a short hour or so ride back to the ranch.

The ride back was playful and carefree. Each couple had fun chasing each other on the horses. It was hard to tell if it was Pokey chasing Baby Doll or Garrett chasing Sarah. Both Sarah and her horse enjoyed the attention.

All too quickly it came to an end as they rode up into the barn. Bryan and Garrett attended to the horses while Liz and Sarah made their way back to the guest house. Liz put her arm around her cousin and pulled her in close.

"I think Montana suits you," offered Liz.

"I had fun," confessed Sarah. "Thanks for dragging me out here. If nothing else it's opened my eyes and got me out of my rut."

"What are you going to do?" asked Liz.

"I don't really know," Sarah responded. "I have a lot to think about."

--

The phone rang. George reached over and held the receiver to his ear. "George Williams," he said.

"Hi George, it's Josh. Just checking in. Good News! I was able to renegotiate the follow-on contract with the customer. Everything is signed and we are set to go! I was even able to get them to agree with the inflated rates. We'll be making more money on this contract than ever!"

"Great News Josh!" exclaimed George. "I knew you'd be successful. I'm so glad I made you a junior partner! I suspect a good bonus will be headed your way!"

"Thanks George!" replied Josh. "Listen, I hate to ask you this over the phone but, I think I'll need to do this as soon as I get back. It's about Sarah. George, I want to ask your permission to marry your daughter."

"Josh! That's fantastic! I'm so happy for you both!" said George excitedly. "You know I've been hoping for this to happen for a while! Sarah needs a good man like you to straighten her out. She's always such a bundle of emotions."

"Thanks George," replied Josh. "Look, I'm a bit tied up here. Would it be possible for you to make arrangements for the three of us to have dinner when I get back? I'd like to pop the question then."

"Sure thing Josh!" replied George. "I'll make the reservations at the best steakhouse in town! My Treat! This is going to work out so well! You know I'll be retiring soon. I was thinking about transferring all my voting shares over to Sarah. Now that I know you'll be marrying her I'm confident the shares will be going into capable hands!"

"Thanks George!" said Josh. "This means alot to me! I have to go. See you and Sarah soon!"

"Bye now!" replied George.

Ruby ended the call. She gave Josh a smile. "So...you're all tied up huh?"

Josh struggled against his bonds. "I seem to be at your mercy," he said.

"Hmmm," moaned Ruby. "Well, I guess that means I get to do what I want!" She slowly traced her tongue down his chest, over his stomach and to his erect shaft.

Josh let out a long loud moan as Ruby engulfed his hard cock into her warm wet mouth. "Yes baby!" he yelled out.

--

Everyone was packed up and the car was loaded for the trip. Bryan and Liz profusely thanked their host for a wonderful time. Once they had finally said their goodbyes Garrett turned his attention to Sarah.

"Come here Sparkles! Give me a hug!" he said.

"Thank you so much Cowboy!" said Sarah as she pulled him in for a hug. "I had a rip roarin' time!"

Garrett let out a long laugh. Once he finally caught his breath he looked down into Sarah's eyes. He pulled her in even closer and met her lips with his. "I'm going to miss you Sarah," he said as they finally broke their kiss.

"Me too," said Sarah as she looked down, trying to hide the tears forming in her eyes. "I'll...I'll call you. I'll..."

Garrett interrupted her and whispered into her ear so only she could hear. "You do what you need to Sarah. No hard feelings. You know how I feel about you. I know you need to make a decision. Let me know how it turns out."

Sarah looked at him eye to eye. A single tear dripped down her cheek. She could barely hold it together. "Goodbye Garrett." she murmured. She realized she needed to get away before she turned into a bubbling pool of tears.

Sarah stared out the window of the rental car as it kicked up a cloud of dust. She saw both Pokey and Baby Doll standing side by side near the fence. They alerted on the car as it passed by the paddock outside the barn. The two horses watched her until the car was out of sight. Sarah wept quietly in the back seat.

Sarah barely spoke a word the entire way back, both on the ride to the airport and on the plane. She could only think about one thing, Garrett. She couldn't believe how things in her life could change so radically in just a span of a few days.

"We're here," said Liz. They had made it all the way back to Sarah's apartment. As Bryan unloaded the luggage, the girls hugged out a goodbye.

"I don't need to ask if you had a good time," said Liz.

Sarah smiled back at her cousin. "Thanks, Liz," she said as she grabbed her bags and headed into her abode.

Sarah frowned when she closed the door behind her. She set down her bags and stared at the drab walls. She already felt closed in by her surroundings. She set to unpacking her suitcases.

As Sarah put away the last of her clothes, she picked up the bedazzled Stetson she had thrown on the bed. She smiled as she traced a finger along the rhinestones in the band. She closed her eyes and wished that she could hear Garrett's voice call her 'Sparkles' one more time. A tear formed in her eye once more.

"Stop it!" she yelled to herself as she tried to corral her feelings. She brought the Stetson over to her desk and set it down on the corner. Her eyes trailed down to the instant photos that were still lying there. She picked up the first one and gave it a good look. Something was different than she remembered. The picture was clear and it was her, but somehow the face in the picture was happy, beaming even. Gone was the sadness she thought she had sensed before. Weird.

She glanced down to the left hand in the picture. There was still a ring. Sarah sighed. She still didn't understand what it meant.

She shuffled the pictures to look at the next one. 'Oh my God!' she thought as her free hand went to cover her mouth. The picture still showed an older version of her, but she was happy and radiant. The older woman in the picture looked so good. She still had a few wrinkles, but it was as if she had led a much more worry-free life. Gone was the depression in her features, replaced by what could only be thought of as joy.

Sarah looked down at the hands in the picture. Things had definitely changed. The woman had on a wedding ring where before she swore there was none. The charm bracelet had 3 stick figures instead of one. One boy and two girls were represented. Sarah stared at the picture for a long time. She just couldn't decipher its meaning.

Sarah finally gave up and threw the pictures onto the desk. They skittered underneath the rhinestone encrusted Stetson. She threw herself back onto her bed. She was exhausted from the trip, but it didn't stop her from day dreaming about Garrett.

Soon her thoughts turned to the rainy night in his tent. His gentle touch on her thighs, his warm breath on her breasts. She surprised herself when her hand reached under her panties. She was much wetter than she ever expected. She relaxed as she let herself be overcome by her memories of Garrett's lovemaking, and her own machinations.

--

"Morning Sarah. Did you have fun on your little trip?" asked her father over the phone.

"Yes Dad," responded Sarah.

"Well, I'm glad you had a good time," responded George. "I have good news for you. Josh will be home later today. He asked me to set up a reservation for dinner. We're going to Buckhorn Steakhouse! Best in town!"

"That's nice, I guess," she responded.

"I think it's going to be a special evening. Make sure you dress nice! I'll be picking you up at 6:30."

"OK," responded Sarah.

"Bye now!" said George. "And cheer up already!"

"Ok Dad," said Sarah as she hung up the phone. She had been dreading this moment since she had gotten back from her trip. She had told herself that maybe she should just turn Josh down and go running back to Garrett, but the ever present doubt in her was rearing its ugly head again. What if her and Garrett didn't work out? Where would that leave her? She didn't know anything about living on a ranch. She wanted to be married and have kids. If she dumped Josh now she might not ever even have the chance to be a mother. She felt she just couldn't make up her mind.

--

The maître d' showed George and Sarah to their table. Josh had yet to arrive. Once they were seated the waiter asked if they'd like to order drinks while they waited. Sarah asked for a glass of Chardonnay, George opted for a bourbon on the rocks.

As they sipped their drinks, Sarah asked her father a question. "Dad, why'd you marry Mom?"

"I guess because it was time," he shrugged. His answer seemed to be completely devoid of emotion.

"How come you guys didn't last?" she asked.

George was a bit uncomfortable at the questioning. He looked at his daughter. "Your mom was never happy," he explained. "She always wanted to have kids. I guess I was just a means to an end for her. After you were born what little connection we had seemed to die. It wasn't a marriage anymore. I had to end it."

Sarah looked down into her lap.

"Come now! Don't worry," said George. "That won't happen for you and Josh! He's worked hard to get where he is today. I'm very happy with his work ethic. He'll be running the company in no time!"

Thet response did little to calm Sarah's nerves. She started to think about telling her father that he could just adopt Josh if he liked him so much. She thought better of it.

Josh came up to the table and greeted Sarah and her father.

George got up and shaked Josh's hand vigorously. "Way to go son! That government contract will be a cash cow for us for years to come! Here's a token of my appreciation!" He handed an envelope to Josh.

"Thanks George!" returned Josh, taking his seat and shoving what he assumed was a big bonus check into his jacket pocket. "I've learned from the best! I appreciate your confidence in me!"

Sarah couldn't help feeling like a third wheel in this mutual admiration society. She loudly cleared her throat.

"Hi Babe!" said Josh as he leaned down to kiss her. She coldly offered her cheek. "I missed you."

Sarah only lifted her glass to her lips. She couldn't bring herself to say the same thing back to Josh. She was rescued by the waiter asking if they would like to order. Josh let George know he'd take whatever George was ordering.

George related the food orders to the waiter and then ordered Josh "The best bourbon in the house." He gave Josh a wink.

Josh launched into more stories about his business dealings while in DC. George peppered him with questions about his negotiations. It seemed to drag on and on. Sarah soon felt like she was at some sort of board meeting. She finally spoke up.

"Is there a reason why I'm here?" she asked.

Josh turned to Sarah with a little shock on his face. George just scowled.

"This is important business, little girl!" scolded George. Sarah hated it when he called her that.

"No. No. She's right George," interrupted Josh. "I do have a good reason to drag you out here Sarah." He reached into his pocket and pulled out the ring box.

"I was going to wait until dessert but I realize you've waited enough. I know you've been patient with me," continued Josh. "I'm sorry for making you wait this long, but I felt it wasn't fair to you until I was well established. I know you love me and want to be married to me." He handed the box to Sarah. "Please say yes to making me your husband."

Sarah was shocked at the manner in which Josh popped the question. He didn't kneel, hell he didn't even say 'I love you'! Sarah opened the box half expecting a pendant or bracelet or something. No, it was an engagement ring. She looked back up at Josh. Tears came back to her eyes. She could feel them forming. She wondered how she could even have any tears left after all of this.