Intensity Ch. 05

Story Info
Timi gets recognised by Annabelle's mother.
2.3k words
4.65
3.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers

It was late afternoon and Annabelle and I had just finished a major apartment clean. We'd been avoiding it for too long and the neglect had come back to haunt us. Dust bunnies had danced and played in the air wash from the vacuum and the smell of disinfectant and ammonia replaced the nothingness that had hung around us for weeks.

I stood in front of the large mirrored built in wardrobe in my room, putting away my washing, when Annabelle joined me, snaking her hands around me from behind, one grasping at a breast, the other heading low and pawing at the mound under my skirt where the gaff was hiding my penis. Her mouth planted sweet kisses at my neck and my pulse quickened. I tilted my head, offering more throat to her, like a willing victim to a vampire. She squeezed at my breast and I moaned. Then the intercom buzzed.

"Hold that next moan," she said, as she headed out to the kitchen. I heard her welcome who ever it was up and then she returned, looking almost flustered.

"Mum is here."

"What? Here? Coming up here? Now?" I was talking way too quickly and the words ran into each other.

She took a deep breath and steadied herself. "Ok, ok, I wasn't expecting this. I thought I'd be invited down and told to bring my new love interest, not Mum come here solo, and unannounced."

I felt confused. I knew that she had not fully explained 'us' to her parents, but thought I was about to be told to play the platonic flat mate. "So do you want me to hide? To play it platonic? What do you want me to do?"

She closed the distance between us, grabbed my head and pulled me into a hard kiss. "Be yourself."

The knock at the door beckoned her and she turned, leaving me standing there holding a cheesecloth skirt and feeling my penis straining against the gaff. I waited a minute or two before I joined them in the kitchen.

Annabelle stood facing me on the far side of the breakfast bar, her mum was closer, having just put a tray of lasagna down on the bench, but had her back to me. I would have recognized her from her posture even if I hadn't known it was her. The two were mid conversation when Annabelle saw me and her eyes flared, causing her mum to stop and turn.

Annabelle started the introductions. "Mum, this is Timandra,..."

She was pretty much how I remembered her. She had aged slightly but still carried her good looks into her elder years. She looked both beautiful and graceful. She looked me up and down, recognition firing in her eyes. "My god, Timandra, you look like your mother did when she was young." At that she teared up and came to me, pulling me into a hug.

Emotion hit me and I started crying, first a light watering hit me, then full tilt sobs wracked me. She held me tightly, supporting me through the waves of tears. Then she gently let me go, and took a small step back. Annabelle fixed us both some water and found a box of tissues. We all took a minute or two to sort ourselves out.

"Geez mum, you picked that rather quickly."

She chuckled, looked at Annabelle and then back at me, holding a hand up to my face. "Your eyes are unforgettable. You got them from her. I knew it was you instantly." She sighed, "So, Timandra?"

I nodded, found my voice and replied "I prefer Timi, Mrs Duke."

She straightened her back and waved a finger at me. "Don't you 'Mrs Duke' me young lady. You are not that young child anymore. It's Sophia, and you know it."

"I prefer 'Timi', Sophia."

She pulled me into another hug. "Much better." She then looked at Annabelle. "We used to joke that you two would one day make a great couple. You were almost inseparable at times. You were the most amazing of best friends. And now you've become that great couple."

Annabelle looked amazed. "You worked that one out quickly too!"

Sophia turned and playfully smacked her daughter in the head. "Hello... two plus two equals four... We knew about a new love, you've been a bit coy with details, and I come through the door with you," she pointed to Annabelle, "looking skittish and...", she pointed to me, "..you looking nervous."

Annabelle moved over and stood next to me, her hand finding mine. Sophia smiled. Annabelle laughed. "Looks like I don't need to work out how to break this to you then."

Annabelle tensed her hand. "You're not upset are you Mum?"

Sophia shook her head and looked us both in the eye. "Love is what it is. Are you both truly happy?"

We both nodded.

"Then that's all that matters."

I could feel tension drain out of Annabelle.

"How will Dad take this?"

Sophia smiled and a twinkle came to her eye. "He won't click until you make it so obvious that he falls over it. But don't worry. He'll one day quiz the hell out of you two about his chances of holding a grandchild, but he'll be fine. Lets not tell him straight away, lets see how long it takes him to join the dots."

My hand was squeezed twice. I nodded and felt, rather than saw, Annabelle nod as well.

Sofia then looked at me. "I'm sure you have some stories to tell and I look forward to hearing them in the near future. I'm glad you are back in our lives Timi." She looked to Annabelle and then back to me. "I was sorry to hear about your parents. I fell guilty that we lost contact with them, and with you, but life sometimes throws curve balls at us."

She then moved towards the balcony windows and looked out over the beach front. "I do love this view. How about you invite us over for dinner sometime soon?" She turned, trying not to make it obvious that she had taken the opportunity to survey the guest bedroom. She would have seen some of my washing still on the bed. I'm not sure what that would have told her, but it meant something, as she gave the tiniest of nods as her head came back to face us.

Sophia made her farewells and headed for the door, but not before she drew me into one final embrace and whispered, "She looks happy and so do you. That's good. And you look as stunning as your beautiful mum did."

I felt myself blush as she pulled back and headed for the door. Annabelle saw her out and then returned to put the lasagna in the fridge. She then grabbed me by the hand. "Come on you, I believe you were offering me your neck and about to moan."

She giggled as she led me to my room and spun me around her towards the bed. I stopped just short of it, laughing. She had that wicked glint in her eye that told me we were about to have some serious fun.

"Strip, lover slut!" she commanded, as she started shedding her own clothes.

The gaff slowed me down but I wasn't too far behind her, and in short time I stood there naked, just more than an arms length from her. I never grew tired of looking at her beauty. She was amazingly fit, tanned and proportioned and her firm C cups suited her 23 year old frame perfectly. My erection hardened and I knew I would be leaking pre-cum any second now.

She shuffled closer, looking into my eyes as she did. My eyes were torn between looking into her sexy eyes and looking at the way she was biting on her lower lip.

The tip of my erection made contact with her firm abs, smearing a drip of fluid across them. Her nipples touched mine and jolts of sexual energy sent my brain spinning. She licked her upper lip slowly, sensually and evilly. I could smell her sweat breath.

She smiled, leaned forward, lightly kissed me on the lips and then pulled back. I wanted more but I could tell she was leading up to something, exerting her control over me wordlessly. She raised a hand and pushed me backwards on to the bed.

She climbed up onto the mattress and made her way up my torso, one knee either side of me, until her shaved and aroused sex was right above my mouth. Shifting slightly, she lowered an inch and I flicked at her with the tip of my tongue.

She urged me on, so I lifted my arms and grasped at her rock hard butt and adjusted my tongue work so that I could start to penetrate her folds. It wasn't long before her groans intensified and her hips began bucking slightly.

"Fuck Timi, I'm getting there, don't let up!" she pleaded.

She grabbed my head and pulled me into her, smearing my face with her wetness as the freight train of her orgasm hit her. She twitched and jolted, letting go of me and falling forward onto her arms as her body went into overload and she drenched me with her sweetness.

Coming down from her high took some time but I wanted, knowing that my needs would be sated in due course. When she had finally composed herself enough to move, she shuffled back the way she came, stood beside the bed and grabbed a pillow. She passed it to me, so I put it under my head, and then she knelt on the floor.

"Enjoy the show." She said as she leaned forward and opened her mouth as she moved towards my dripping member. She stopped just short and I moaned at the ceiling as the blow job I was expecting was delayed.

"Watch me Timi. I'm going to send you fucking nuts."

I refocussed my vision past my small breasts, down the length of my body, to her glowing eyes and tongue. She extended it and touch me lightly, just above where it joined my ball sack. My erection jumped and dripped more fluid as it did so. She repeated the move about 10 seconds later a quarter of an inch further along my length. Then she did the same again and again and again. The coolness of her breath and the warmth of the tip of her tongue contrasted erotically, causing me to moan and tense repeatedly. A line of pre-cum was gathering on my abdomen and sliding towards my belly button as she returned to the based and repeated the process.

She was edging me and enjoying every moment of my torture.

"Does my slut want to come?"

"Hell yes!"

"Just a few more touches, then you can."

I groaned again and tried to will myself not to fire off until she gave permission. She tongue touched me four times, then five, then six. I was going out of my mind.

"Please Annabelle! I'm so close."

"Who?" She asked evilly?

"Pleeease Mistress! I...am....so.....close...."

"Two more, then you can come slut."

She touched me once, mid length. My mind was fucked. This was pure torture. She drew back slightly and grasped her left breast. She then raised up on her haunches and brought her tit up and over my erection.

"Last touch," she said, as she lowered her nipple to the spot just under the head of my painfully stressed member.

She made contact and I lost control, firing cumshot after cumshot back down the length of my body, coating my boobs, neck, face and everywhere else above my ribs in my juices.

I moaned in painful release and she laughed.

"Stay exactly there and don't move." She commanded.

"My eyes are stinging. Please just...." I begged, but was cut off by a very stern demand from her to be silent.

I could feel the rivers of fluid begin to cool but fought the urge to move.

I could hear her moving near me but couldn't make our what she was doing.

"God you look like a pornstar hottie who's just been blasted by some hot cock. These photos make you look amazing?"

What? "Annabelle, what the fuck?"

"Don't worry Hun. Our use only. But hey, if you want to post it somewhere just for fun I'm sure we could have a laugh. Seriously though, you look amazing covered in yourself."

She took another moment to do something, then I felt her climb next to me on the bed, the compression of the mattress causing me to tilt slightly, and causing some of the rivulets to move. I felt her warm tongue lash at the wetness, scooping as it went. In places she vacuumed with her lips. Every so often I would feel her lovingly place her lips on mine and I would open up to receive my bounty, sometimes with her just letting it slide into my mouth, sometimes with her using her tongue to push it in to me.

Eventually she straddled me again, and she leaned down to clean my eyes, allowing me to again look at her beauty. She raised an eyebrow and adjusted herself by moving her hips. I felt the tip of my cock enter her wet folds.

"Verboten?" She asked, probing whether I wanted to do this or use our safe word.

"No verboten!" I replied as I pushed up hips up and slid deeper into her. She thrust back onto me and then proceeded to ride me, slowly, deeply and thoroughly, whilst maintaining eye contact for most of the time.

We ended up jumping for some time until her eyes widened and she threw her head back, her hands grasping at her breasts as she shuddered in climax and then fell limply off me.

"You have no fucking idea what you do to me!" She rasped, as she climbed over me to turn her phone off.

"Thought I better get some video to go with the photos," she giggled as she offered me her hand and nodded to the bathroom. "Let's watch that tonight and fuck again on the couch as we do. Then tomorrow, we will find out more about this Keeva character."

larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers