Intensity Ch. 07

Story Info
Keeva and Annabelle tussle over Timi.
2.6k words
4.39
1.5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
87 Followers

Author's note: If you are looking for wham bam femdom crossdressing, this is not for you. This is a shorter chapter where some of the complexities of Timi's relationship with the two women in his life come into play.

----------

Things had been going well for about a month. Keeva had tried out with a local soccer team and won a spot in their training squad for the upcoming season. She had somehow also managed to pick up a job working in a marketing role that was earning her some good money, with a promise of more to come. It was with a start up firm that was making artificial skin for burns victims. Annabelle and I were busy with things at the mining company as always.

I'd kept Keeva guessing with some of the demands I made on her. Some of them were fairly vanilla, others a little more hardcore. One day I'd made her wear a butt plug to training and gone along to enjoy her discomfort as she made her way through a grinding fitness session and then had to excuse herself from the ice bath session afterwards.

On another occasion I had made her wear a wireless vibrator to work. The third generation lush had some amazing features and I'd had great pleasure torturing her throughout a morning by playing with various settings, all relayed through her phone to the device, sometimes whilst chatting to her on her phone.

On another occasion I had made her pleasure herself whilst we were out at lunch at a cafe. This had led to her biting her free hand so hard whilst stifling her orgasm moan that she'd drawn blood much to the horror of those who saw, but had not heard her. Another memorable moment of shenanigans occurred when I'd fingered her whilst we'd been at the new stadium watching a soccer game.

Annabelle had regularly joined us in bed but usually headed off to sleep in her room once we'd wound down from our carnal highs. Her room was still pretty much off limits to me and certainly to Keeva. It was, as she liked to remind us 'her world' and she was very protective of this final bit of privacy in her life.

Things started to go a little weird around then when Keeva had started to up the ante with our interludes. She began to throw herself at me whenever we were alone, even if it was for ridiculously short periods of time. It was as if she wanted to fuck my brains out, without Annabelle being involved. We were supposed to be in some sort of a Dom and Sub relationship, something I'd never really got my head around, and it seemed just like a 24/7 fuckbuddy fest. She surprised me at work one day for a quick blowjob. The next week she let me fuck her in the ass in the parking lot below my office in between meetings.

Then when we did have a threesome, Keeva would seem to be a little louder or a little more demanding of attention. She also was a little more touchy feely than usual when we went out.

Annabelle just seemed to shrug it off or ignore it. That was until one night, late winter, when we went out drinking. This was a night when Annabelle seemed to be particularly possessive of me. We had been out drinking at the tequila bar round the corner. Anytime Keeva touched me, Annabelle would give her a death stare or physically remove Keeva's hand. There seemed to be some sort of tussle going on between them which only ended when Annabelle demanded that Keeva keep her hands to herself.

We got more and more hammered as the night wore on and stumbled in the door way too early in the morning. As Annabelle closed the door behind us Keeva pushed me against the wall and started kissing me hard, whilst pulling off my sweater.

Annabelle demanded she stop, then took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom doorway. Here she demanded Keeva stand and undress. Annabelle then pushed me over the threshold and into her sanctuary, where she stripped me down to my gaff.

She ordered Keeva to stand with her hands by her side, facing us. She stood behind me, then proceeded to remove my last piece of dress, freeing my member from his hiding place. She reached around and tugged at me, causing me to harden fully. "Do you want to be fucked?" She asked the naked kneeling Keeva.

Keeva nodded. "Yes please."

Annabelle turned and kicked off her shoes, then shed the jacket, shirt and skirt she had been wearing. She turned to look at Keeva again. "I want to hear you beg to be fucked," she said as she unclasped her bra and dropped her black cotton thong off her hips.

"Please fuck me," said Keeva.

Annabelle turned me side on to Keeva, then knelt down and gently kissed the head of my straining member. She looked over towards the door. "I want you to put your hands by your sides and to quietly count to 100 and then I want to hear you beg. I want you to keep counting and begging till either Timi blows her load or I finish with her. She is then free to fuck you. But you are not to touch yourself. Do you understand?"

Keeva nodded. "Yes, Mistress of my Mistress. One, two...."

Annabelle returned to my erection, grasping it, and my balls, before sucking on it and devouring me. She meant business. I could see it in her eyes, which spent most of their time looking directly up at me.

"Please fuck me," said Keeva.

Annabelle broke away from me, aimed my dick directly at her own face and started tugging at me. "Don't you want to just cum all over me? You could you know. If you coated me I would make her crawl here and lick every last drop off of me. Wouldn't that be a sight to see?"

I groaned and tried to think of anything else, but my mind kept flicking back to an image of Keeva's tongue collecting a rivulet of cum from one of Annabelle's pert breasts. My balls twitched.

Annabelle felt them move. "I can feel your body betray your thoughts, Pet," she said. "I can feel that this idea excites you." She rubbed at the tip, spreading precum over my head, then proceeded to jack at me harder. "What if a line of cum dripped down my body, between my breasts, down my torso, and rounded my shaved mound, to just hang near my engorged clit. She'd have to lick that up, you know."

Annabelle stretched back, giving me a clear view down that exact path. She then looked at Keeva.

"Please fuck me," Keeva said.

Annabelle continued, "But if you blow your load, she would not get fucked. Your girl cock would not be allowed near her sweet, hot pussy for seven whole days. And she would not be allowed to come for the next week. But you could still fuck me." She rubbed at my head again, giving herself more lube to work with.

She then looked up at me, opened her cute mouth and extended her tongue, giving me a perfect target. Two of her fingers tickled at my balls. I groaned inbetween heavy breaths.

I shot a look towards Keeva. Her arms jiggled by her sides.

Annabelle broke from me, took several steps and lay back on her bed. She raised her legs and grasped the far side of her knees, pulling them to her sides so that her ankles were above her head and her wet pussy open to me. "Come here and fuck me!" she commanded.

I moved towards the sacred space of her bed and stopped at the edge. Desire burnt in her eyes as she let go of her legs and slowly lowered them around me. I adjusted my member and held it at her entrance, her heat evident and her readiness obvious. She looked towards Keeva.

"Please fuck me!" Keeva's words were a little more urgent this time.

Annabelle nudged me with her heels and I entered her all the way to the hilt. Her wet heat was glorious as I slid into her. She moaned, I sighed. Keeva whimpered. I'd never been so turned on. I was in between two amazingly beautiful women, locked in some sort of weird power struggle, and I was being fucked in the process. I felt so alive being so deep within Annabelle, yet the though of also being able to fuck Keeva messed with my mind.

"Don't you dare move," Annabelle ordered."

I wasn't going to complain if she made me stay here, balls deep inside of her. The question was just how long could I do so without coming. She looked up at me an smiled, one of those damn evil smiles that makes me think she knows me better than I know myself. Then she started milking me with her vaginal muscles. "Can you feel me?" she hissed. I nodded. She looked at Keeva. "Can YOU fuck him like this?"

I groaned, as a wave of intensity started building deep down inside me.

She locked her ankles behind me and pressed me on. "Fuck me, Timi." I drew back within her and pressed back the other way. The swell built further inside me. I frantically thought of anything but her slippery wet carnality. I kept fucking but the struggle was real and intense. I was soon sweating from both the physical and mental exertion.

I looked at Keeva. Her leg was twitching. She had bitten her lower lip. Her arms trembled. She looked like a petulant child who was about to stamp a foot and demand she be given what she wanted.

"Please fuck me...." This time it sounded like a cry for pity.

I kept fucking, torn between these two women. My head span as my body pistoned away. I was now hammering into Annabelle, leaning forward with my arms either side of her, as I fucked her with everything I could muster. Annabelle started moaning. I was gritting my teeth and dripping sweat down on to her. Her body had a sheen to it, which could have been from me or her, either way it was an artwork of sweat covered femininity. She pawed at her tits then reached up to wrap her arms around my kneck.

She pulled herself up so that only her ass was left in contact with the bed and kissed me hard, then fell back to the mattress. "Keep going, slut!" She was moaning and Keeva was whimpering again. I didn't know how long I was going to last.

"Please, please fuck me!" came the mournful sound of Keeva from the doorway.

Annabelle's body was trembling. She looked at me, the intense fire burning in her fuck me eyes but something else burned there too. I took a breath and regained focus, hammering away at her even harder.

A distraught cry came from the doorway. I went to look in that direction but Annabelle stopped me with a look that took my willpower away. These two were at war and I was trapped between them. It felt like my soul was spinning, tumbling and turning.

Annabelle's eyes changed and her smile took on a new level of evil. She took a breath and blew me a kiss.

"Timi, it's ok. I know you love me more than her. Don't fight it, just cum." She smiled again. And at that I hit rock bottom inside her and came as I fell into her and shuddered, and came again and again and again. Somewhere amongst that she fired off and hit her climax and bucked underneath me. She was demonically loud as she dealt with her extasy.

I came to my senses and saw her smiling at me. She turned her head towards the doorway and chuckled evilly. "You can finger yourself now if you want to but there's no coming for you for the next seven days after that."

I couldn't see Keeva from where I'd ended up but I heard her slump against the wall and fap at herself for a few moments. I rose up off the bed just in time to see her cry painfully in release and fall to the floor. Annabelle then pulled me down and into a long kiss before offering me the night in her bed. I sensed, rather than heard Keeva scurry off in the other direction.

I awoke the next morning to find myself alone in Annabelle's bed. Voices came from the kitchen, along with the smell of coffee. I stumbled out, following the aroma of expensive single estate espresso.

Neither girl had cleaned off the makeup from last night. I guessed that I looked just as bad. Keeva's eyes carried an even more red look, and her mascara runs were proof that she had she'd some tears at some stage since the incident between the two of them.

Annabelle spoke first. "Keeva is leaving."

"What?"

She held up a hand to silence me and continued. "This is not working Timi." She looked towards Keeva who dropped her head and began sobbing.

I went to move to her but Annabelle gave me one if those looks that told me I should stay right where I was.

"We've spoken at length this morning," Annabelle's continued, "This is going to get unhealthy for all of us if it continues. Keeva wants what you and I have. But she can't have it. She doesn't have our history, our story, our...connection."

Keeva looked up and nodded. She reached for a tissue, blew her nose and looked at me. "I crave what you two have." She broke down again, sobbing mournfully.

Annabelle passed her another tissue and looked at me. "We've decided she will move out this morning. She will no longer be in any sense owned by you or indebted to us. I've been on the phone to Arlene. She agrees with this, not that she had any say really, and its a done deal."

Keeva stood and came to me, hugging me as she wept. She looked down at me, her tears raining on me. She kissed at me but then broke and ran from me to the bedroom. Her crying intensified.

"What about me? Don't I get a say?"

Annabelle looked at me with astonishment. "You dont get it, do you? This isn't some game. She's in love with you and the idea that you might love her like you love me. The longer this goes on the worse it will get."

I looked towards the bedroom, torn between going there or staying here to have more of a say in this weird fuckup that had developed between us.

Annabelle stepped between me and the bedroom. "I own you. You are MINE!" She grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, then ran a finger down the mark on my back where she had drawn blood and marked me as hers. "But sure, you want a say, you can have one. What will it be Timi? Will you choose me or her? Us or her? You want a choice? You can have it. But if you walk into that room to her, you can pack YOUR bags and leave for good." Tears ran from her eyes.

I pushed past her and went to the laundry, finding a pair of jeans and a sweater and fought with them until I had them on. I then walked past her again, picked up my keys and stormed out the door, slamming it behind me.

larrkap
larrkap
87 Followers