Interrail Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Shocked and paralized at Mr. Croftons exposed cock.
941 words
4.2
5.3k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes widened in shock as I stared at his pink man meat which grew within seconds in his hand to a considerable size. Oh my god this can't be real. I was cornered and couldn't get out here and now I am totally alone with this pervert. I shifted deeper into my seat and tried to ignore the slow smacking sound coming from Mr. Croftons cock as he moved his foreskin back and forth over his red wet mushroom head. He still didn't mind me at all and although my body was so tensed up I somehow still had to admire his total confidence and freedom that he expressed with this carefree behavior. I was doing a bad job in ignoring Mr. Crofton as my eyes always wandered to his exposed hard cock standing upright out of his open suit pants. I noticed how it made my body tingle and my own crotch respond in a manner I wouldn't admit to anyone. I am certain that I like girls more than anything and I would never date a guy but deep down I also know that a hard wet cock makes me horny too.

This was something I discovered when my bully older cousin had a sleepover at our house and we had to share a room. He just jerked off his dick when he thought I was asleep. I was not asleep though and it disturbed me greatly. Not only because of watching another guy doing such a private thing but because of the fact that it made me incredibly hard and I have to admit that I jerked off to this image in my mind of my cousins wet hard cock for months after the event. But I am surely not gay am I? The scene unfolding before my eyes was not helping at all and I already knew I will have wet dreams of this and jerk of to it in the future and my life will be more complicated because of it. My thoughts trailed off and I must have been staring quite openly the whole time because I suddenly heard Mr. Croftons deep moaning voice:

"Do you like to watch or do you want to join me?"

I blushed deep red, feeling the heat in my face but it was probably too dark for Mr. Crofton to notice.

"I....oh.....I am sorry!", I stuttered looking out of the window again but there was still the reflection and my eyes darted right back to his hard meat.

"Don't be!", Mr Crofton said, "I don't mind if it gets you off watching me..."

"It doesn't!", I quickly replied in a high pitched voice which only led to Mr. Crofton laughing out loud.

"I bet it does." He added quite sure of himself.

"N...No. Why would you say that?" I mumbled on helplessly as a musky smell got mixed in with the heavy perfume and cold cigar smoke smell already making a thick atmosphere in the compartment.

"Because I bet you 100 Euros that your little friend in your pants is already at least semi hard buddy!" He looked over with a glint in his eyes and I crossed my legs away from him. He was right I had to admit to myself. My body always betrayed me in such things but he couldn't have noticed it in the dim light and with my roomy cargo pants. I gulped: "I.....I don't gamble!" Was all I could muster at the moment my face still feeling hot like after a day in the sun.

"It's no gamble if you are so sure!" Mr. Crofton was now sitting with his legs spread apart in my direction whipping his cock slowly about watching me closely like a predator. I said nothing and bit my lip.

"200 Euros!" He added with a deep moan still staring.

"I don't even have that much money on me!" I said getting more and more defensive hoping that he would let go of it but deep down I knew that he would not.

"You don't need any money. If you are right you just show me your flaccid little dick and get 200 Euros. If I am right you just show me your hard dick and we work out some deal so you get the money as well, not much to lose to a total stranger right? In the end you walk out here with 200 Euros in your pocket and nobody has to know where you got them from. What you say!"

"Just leave me alone please!" I buried my face in my hands.

"300!" He continued. "Money is no issue for me. Everybody has a price because everybody is a whore, and I really neither care who you are, what your morals or relations are or anything, I am just a rich guy in a train trying to have some relaxing fun before I go to sleep", he laughed.

I heard my blood pumping in my ears, his deep voice laughing, the train rattling. The invasive manly smells coming from Mr. Crofton made my cock twitch between my legs. I couldn't think straight in this environment and his last call of 300 Euros made me think that I could have a very nice evening with Maria with that kind of money. A real fancy date instead of Burgers on a park bench. And he was right, nobody would know, not even he knows who I am and we will never meet again.

He knew that I was thinking about giving in because he kept his mouth shut watching me as I tried to struggle with myself.