Into Darkness Ch. 06

Story Info
Callum does some probing, and Georgia does some digging too.
3.8k words
4.93
2.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what of my questions?"

"Can't remember them," she said snuggling into his chest, "got a little distracted myself. I'm still distracted in fact, so you better make it quick."

"What do you remember of the ritual, was it a success?"

"Not much really, but I know it was a dry run. Though not so 'dry' for you was it? Covering me in your sperm and filling up my pussy with it too, you nasty boy. Not so dry for Cassy either, think she got carried away by him too." She squeezed her vaginal muscles. "She wasn't supposed to drink your come, she was supposed to put it in a chalice. As for being fucked by all those women, I would take that any time in preference to having that dirty old man paw all over me."

Callum made an intuitive leap, but was it too far? "Michaelson, what had he got you to do?"

"Nothing yet. But he made me strip before him, then he got me to kneel on the floor before him and to open his robe. His little penis was pathetic in its erection, honestly, I'm not sure I would have felt it going in. Not that I wanted it any nearer than it was right then. He said that when the time was right, that I must worship his phallus. But lucky for me, the phallus I had to worship was yours? Talking of which?" She squeezed her insides again.

"Now wait, a few more questions. So, Cassandra was the high priestess. I assume that all of the women were at the party, including you?"

"Yeah. I think what she slipped into your drink; she had slipped into mine also, just to make the sacrifice a little more intense. Were you fucking her too? Cassandra, I mean. Don't worry, I don't mind, she and I often share men, but none have been as big as you, and I know she likes big men."

"I...I really don't know. I remember getting on her bed, then I passed out. I think she gave me Viagra too, to make me an 'upstanding' member of the community."

"Don't think so, she wants the act to be spontaneous. Think that was all you. All sexy, horny, hot fucking you." She slid her hips along his body, removing his softened cock as far as the head. "Ummm he feels lovely in there. Has any woman you've had actually fallen in love with your cock? I think I have. Ok it happens to be owned by a fabulously chiselled man, with a fantastically hard body, but even so, he is delicious. When I saw your robe being opened and those acolyte's hands begin to get you hard, I couldn't stop looking. I just couldn't believe it would cross the gap between us, but it just kept growing. Ohhh God, I bet you have made many women happy Callum, many."

Callum laughed, "Getting us back on track. What was the ritual for, do you know?"

"No, can't really remember, I think there were twelve of us, and that was important. And three of them were called angels. "Sam, Samengelof and Sam something or other?"

"Senoy, Sansenoy and Semangelof. They are the angels that God sent down to fetch Lillith back to Adam."

"Yes, that's them, and Lillith, that name rings a bell."

"So, tell me, why were you there, you said that Cassandra drugged you too, but knowingly? What were you expecting to get out of it, a fucking by Michaelson?"

"Fuck no! I may be sex crazed, but I'm not that sex crazed. No, I expected to get a good fucking. That's what's happened in the past, a good fucking from all of those women. Guess I lucked out last night and got you to give me a good seeing too, and God that was so much better than a bunch of fanatical women. Cassy told me that I must represent a sacrificial virgin and that I will be mounted by the acolytes and maybe if I was lucky and they could get a man to represent the male Saining Charm, or the blessing, I would be the one to receive it, the blessing with your seed that is..."

"So, who is at the head of this, Cassandra of Michaelson, or both?"

"Sorry, don't know that one. When they were talking, he seemed to be in charge. He was certainly telling Cassy what she had to do. But then he is an imperious bastard anyway, always looking down on you, and lecherous too. He made Cassy take her clothes off as well as me. Just so he could see us naked, then he'd go away and wank I should think. Really creepy. As I said, I was so glad when you turned out to be the Saining. Wouldn't be surprised if his seed had all dried up anyway?"

"If it had been him. Would you have still gone ahead, and had sex with him?"

"Yes, I knew you were going to ask that. I suppose I would have had to, given the fact I was manacled and tied down, not sure I would have had a choice. And after all of the fucking from the acolytes, I was properly wet as you know. If you managed to get that monster of yours in there, he would have had no problem I assure you. Though the thought of him coming in me, or of him putting that in my mouth...eeeww!" She shivered and nestled into him even closer."

"So then, what is the next move, if that were the dry run, when comes the real thing?"

"Again, I don't know or can't remember. I would think you were just used because you were there. Me too really. So, I'm not sure we will be involved next time. The sacrifice must be virginal, I obviously am not. And the Saining, will be Michaelson, I'm pretty sure of that." She yawned and fell quiet. "Though I know Cassy took a real shine to you, she talked of nothing else, rather than about how the ritual went. She just talked about tasting you and having your hard in her hands and so on."

Callum was thinking over the information he had been given, quite unaware that Suzanna had now fallen asleep upon him. 'Virginal, or unwilling?' He sounded out in his head, thinking suddenly about Chrissy. 'Do they not amount to the same thing? The breaking down of accepted barriers, for the purposes of carnal knowledge. The forcing of unwanted attentions upon a helpless victim, bound to an altar, with legs and vagina splayed, and he knew just how much Michaelson wanted that victim to be Chrissy.'

Georgia trawled through the internet for the next couple of hours, trying desperately to take her mind off of the way that she felt about Callum. Her sending him off to extract more information from the girl in his apartment was certainly not a good idea. She knew it would end up with him having sex with her. How could it not, he had sex with her during the ritual, so why wouldn't he again?

As soon as that thought ran through her head, then so too did the thought of Callum's cock running through her pussy lips, along the succulent clef of her vagina and into her tight hole. She wanted him, she wanted him badly. And now she started to think of him in this way, his tight hard body, his glossy large plum head, shaped glans, sitting atop a long length of pulsing flesh, she couldn't stop. "Oooohh," she muttered looking away from the screen and out of the large window, wondering if he was impaling the mystery woman at this very minute?

"Stop it Georgia, stop now!" She told herself.

She got up and decided to move her investigations to the local library. Slipping on her overcoat, and tying it about her waist, she was not surprised that it hardly disguised her erected nipples. In fact, the coat seemed to make them look enormous. She knew she would be the focus of attention if she used public transport to get there, so elected to get a taxi instead.

Once there, and in amongst the literature, her stomach churning began to reduce. She managed to read many accounts about summoning's. Many also about succubae. Enough to begin to believe that they probably exist, well in the minds of those that compiled the articles or scriptures.

She found several references describing the correct rituals to perform or summon the "night hag", the queen of all succubae. Reading further, she managed to gain some information about Michaelson's church, the man certainly seemed to have his fingers in many pies and had the support of corporate funding in many of them. A powerful man, and not the least bit interested in religion, if these articles were correct. The more she dug, the more she began to see that Michaelson, was definitely at the bottom of all of this, and that meant both Christina, and Callum were probably in danger?

Georgia checked her phone. It was 18:42. She had been at this for hours and was getting hungry. She began to clear away the array of books and manuscripts that she had about her, and booked some of the material out, that she had been unable to read through.

On the way back home, she grabbed herself some food, finding when she entered her house, that it felt cold, austere, lonely. Her mind immediately wondered to Callum's apartment, she could see the writhing bodies, feel the heat, the moaning and groaning. She was tempted to give him a call, to ask how it was going and to check that he was ok, but felt if she heard him panting and out of breath, or the other woman giggling in the background, it would probably break her. So, she sent a WhatsApp message instead. At least she would know when he read it. She prepared her meal and sat down in front of the fire and television, trying to distract herself and give her mind a break.

Georgia had warmed up and was now relaxed. She had finished off the bottle of red wine that she had opened yesterday and found that it had created a certain euphoria within her, that was not at all unpleasant. She was just on the edge of getting a little 'tipsy', but not drunk. Again, her mind turned to Callum and for some reason to his comments about Cassandra and her long legs enclosed in nylon stockings. The way he described her, made Georgia think this was now a four-horse race, and she was currently coming in fourth! First Chrissy, then Cassandra, then this woman in his apartment, whoever she was, then her. That was assuming that none of the women who had participated in the ritual last night had their claws in him? This required some action on her part. Something she should have done a long time before this, but had not. If she wanted that man, then she had to make the moves to get him, as it was evident, that he wasn't going to. Not that he didn't have his plate full at the moment. But then, what about that kiss he gave her, what was the significance in that?

Georgia stood and went to the bathroom, turning on the shower she began to change out of her work wear. With her skirt and top removed, she quickly released her breasts from their entrapment, and set about pulling down her tights and removing the tissue she put there for protection against her leaking sex fluid. The smell of her sex was heavy in the air, and immediately began to turn her on once more. She found that as she got into the shower, she was already on shaky legs and her nipples had returned to tease her.

Having completely cleansed herself of the sins of the day, she dried herself down and popped on a bathrobe, moving to her wardrobe to select her outfit for tomorrow. She selected a summer dress, that had buttons from breast to hem. This would go well with her white belt, to accentuate her narrow waist, and her white high heels to accentuate her long legs. Having been caught out today, by not wearing any panties, she chose a matching set of lingerie, the bra was a low cut, push up type, that enhanced her breasts beautifully, not that she needed it, but it did give her a very attractive cleavage. The knickers were practical by very feminine, lacey panels allowing her trimmed dark-blonde, pubic hair to show through.

Georgia was about to close her wardrobe door, selection having been made, when her eyes fell on the suspender belt that went with her chosen lingerie. Why she bought this part of the lingerie set, she didn't know, because she had never worn it? She had not even tried it on. In fact, the number of times that Georgia had worn stockings, and they were usually of the hold-up type anyway, could be numbered on both hands. Those requiring a suspender belt to secure them, on one hand. But perhaps the time was right now? Intrigued to know how it would look, she put it about her waist and fastened the clips. It was a comfortable fit, sitting about her hips, the white delicate panels of lace replicating that found on her panties. She opened her tights draw, and found a number of packs of stockings at the back, unopened, not even seeing the light of day since she had bought them, again on a whim.

She broke open the packet of a white pair and slipped her fingers into the filigreed top band of one stocking, slowly gathering it up in her fingers, before bending to slip it over her toes and pulling it up her leg, along her calf, across her knee and up along her taut, toned thigh. The silky stocking top reached approximately six inches from the junction of her thigh, and looked extremely erotic. She ran her hand along the sheer material, from her knee upwards, thrilling at the touch. Her body broke out in goose-bumps, as she bent to clip up the stocking to the suspenders. She could see that her nipples, upon her freely swinging breasts were once again solid in their erection. Following the same actions, she clothed the other leg and then pulled on her panties; finishing off the ensemble by slipping on her chosen shoes to get the full effect in her full-length mirror. Closing her bathrobe and fastening it with the tie about her waist, she then walked about the bedroom, judging how comfortable the stockings and suspender belt would be.

Passing the mirror on her little parade, she could see that the robe did little to disguise the fact she was wearing stockings, for it would open easily, and reveal her full leg, stocking top and clip. But no matter, she had made up her mind. The swishing of the sexy silken material of the stockings as her thighs brushed against each other was such a turn on for her, that she knew she would be highly aroused for the whole day. She couldn't possibly wear this to work, no matter how comfortable.

Georgia walked back into the lounge to pick up her glass of wine and drank the contents in a single draught. She sat down to remove her shoes, but as she did so, the robe fell open, revealing her long legs, her stockings and the suspenders. She couldn't help but be turned on by what she was wearing. More so because of why she was wearing it, and more importantly, who she was wearing it for. She lay back, untying the waistband of the robe and letting it fall open either side of her full breasts. She was surprised to note that her chest rose and fell unsteadily, and that it was flushed as her excitement began increasing rapidly.

Despite her earlier release at work, she knew she had to touch herself again. She had been turned on all day by Callum's frank recounting of what occurred at the orgy, in which he was an 'unwilling' participant. The way he described the scene before him was both vivid and erotic. She closed her eyes, and could see Callum's cock rising as the hands of the women played with it. She could see herself upon the altar, waiting until the erection bridged the gap between them and touched upon her eagerly awaiting lips. Could feel the hot bursts of his ejaculation as he emptied his balls across her and finally could feel his cock slipping through her succulent, dripping pussy lips, on its way into her very tight vagina.

As she visualised this, her hands ran up her flat stomach, from the top of the suspender belt until settling on each breast to capture them. She slipped down in the chair a little more and moaned as her fingers found the erect toppings on her golden orbs. She pinched one nipple to the point of inducing some pain, whilst lifting the other breast to her mouth. She opened her lips and encircled the erection, sucking it in hard. She then bit down on the nipple until she cried out and released it, her body immediately at the point of full arousal. Her nipples were hard beneath her caressing fingers as they almost idly played upon her heaving chest. Not just concentrating upon the erections, but on the large swelling of each breast. Georgia took her other nipple into her mouth and suckled upon it as her free hand inevitably snaked downwards, towards her panties, slipping them down her silken thighs and revealing her dark-blonde, neatly trimmed pubic hair.

She stopped to run her fingers lightly across the suspender belt, then took a circuitous route down each stocking covered thigh to feel the sexy, erotic material tightly bound about her legs. Holding her nipple tight in her mouth, she let go of her breast and ran that hand down across her body too. Both hands mirrored each other as they caressed her inner thighs about the stock tops. Then slowly parting her legs, she began to hone in on her eagerly awaiting pussy.

Georgia was not as urgent for release as she had been earlier in the day, but she was still very turned on. With her eyes closed tightly and still suckling on her nipple, both her hands reached their target and slipped into the wet folds of swollen labia. She gasped an "OOOOOOOOhhhhhhh," sound, releasing her nipple as she did. Her fingers expertly teased about her lips, already heavy with her lubrication. The long fingers of her right hand had quickly found the swollen nub of her clitoris, not that the very prominent little mound of flesh, sitting high within her folds, was making any effort to hide. Instead, it was screaming at her for attention, attention that it now started receiving as her index finger ran circles around the erectile flesh, applying greater and greater pressure.

Georgia's breath was already bursting from her lungs in pants and her excitement reaching closer to the peak. "Callum, oh Callum, please, please, yes, just there. Ohhhh God that's good. Put that cock in me and fuck me. Christ, I need it Callum, fuck me, FUCK ME!" The fingers of her other hand were well lubricated now and finding her vaginal sphincter, slipped easily in. Three fingers were no comparison for a large pulsing cock, but her visualising made up some of the gap. As she began to pump her fingers into herself, the squelching of her juices became louder. She exerted more attention and pressure onto her clitoris and in doing so, took herself over the edge. "Ummmmm, oh, oh, ummm, yes, oh yes Callum, ummm fucking hell, oh God, Oh God, YES, YES, YEEESSSSSS!" Her blood was up and she took no prisoners. Her fingers were knuckle deep, occasionally grasping internally at her 'G' spot and each time she found it, she whimpered and cried out. Her orgasm was not as intense as it had been that morning. And she knew why, but it had been a release of sorts.

As she calmed down, she opened her eyes and looked at the erotic scene before her. Her legs were open wide, her panties had slipped from her knees and were pooled about her ankles, the fingers of her right hand had splayed apart her glistening lips, her index finger pushing down upon her clitoris, whilst her left hand was buried within her pussy. Both her nipples looked red raw; the skin of her breasts mottled with the post sex blush response, the heat of which she could feel upon her neck and face. She felt the immediate satisfaction that masturbation always brought her, along with the empty feeling that usually followed.

Between her legs, she could see the wine bottle on the floor. A little smile broke upon her lips and she stood up, saying to herself, "Not quite Callum's rampant cock, but needs must. Any port in a storm." Kicking away her panties, she knelt down either side of the glass vessel and in a fluid move, positioned the neck within her hot folds, then slid down it's cool length, groaning as she took as much of it as her legs and pussy would allow. "OOOhhhhhhh Georgia, you have got to tell...that...man...you want him. Oh God, Oh God, Oh, oh ooooh." She posted up and down on the bottle, slipping back into her fantasy as she rode Callum upon the altar, waiting, wanting for his sperm to fill her cunt.

Having a smooth, cool phallus taking the place of Callum's cock, made her second orgasm that evening a little harder to attain. But attain it she did. Her head flung back, hair playing about her neck and shoulders as she rose and fell. Her vagina and pussy lips grasping at the implement of her torture. A sheen of her juices dribbled about the bottle and showed the level to which she suffered the insertion. She frantically caressed her thighs and then her breasts and back to her thighs, so lost in the approaching climax, that she didn't know what to touch on her body, but finally she settled for leaning forwards onto one hand and inserting the index finger of her other between her wet lips and onto her clitoris as she continued to fuck the bottle. From that point on, her orgasm came quickly. "FUCK, oh fuck, oh yes, Oh Caaallllum, oh, oh, fuck me Callum, fuck me. Oh no, oh, ummmmmmm uughhhh Jesus you whore. Fucking a...fuckin...a...bottle...how desperate...are you...? Fuck who cares...oh. OHHHH!" Her juices were dribbling to the carpet and on each downward thrust she was greeted by loud sexual squelching noises, but she cared not and rode the orgasm to the end.