Into Darkness Ch. 08

Story Info
Chrissy exposes the true facts of the matter.
3.1k words
4.67
2.5k
5
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callum could see the inevitable about to happen before his eyes, but in that split second, his male, carnal nature took hold, and rather than warning Chrissy of her impending exposure, he took time to look at the two very full, magnificent breasts fighting their way out of the blouse that so entrapped them. Chrissy's cleavage was indeed as fascinating as her beautifully proportioned pear-shaped arse; in all respects she was a stunning woman. And despite his professionalism, Callum was finding it very hard to concentrate. He managed to get out the words, "Erm, you have managed to pop a couple of butt..."

Chrissy sat back on her haunches, looking up at Callum and listening to what he was about to say, when the final two buttons on her blouse, lost their hold. The thin cotton of the blouse seemed to ping open like it was made of elastic, and both of Chrissy's alabaster mounds burst forth. Her nipples large and angry looking. Dark-red, against her pale flesh, the areola crinkled about the erectile tissue. Callum had a feeling that the whole thing had been a little contrived, but was certainly not going to complain about it.

Chrissy's instinct should have been to cover her wayward breasts immediately, but instead she looked down at them, then up to Callum, witnessing the hunger in his eyes. "Oh! I'm so sorry. I guess the blouse was a little too tight." Chrissy stood, making no attempt to cover her naked orbs of flesh and she walked towards Callum. "I must confess that they have been eager to expose themselves to you, ever since you disrobed me with your eyes at your office. You made me feel completely naked before you, it was so arousing. I had to go home and sort myself out. And now it looks like I am returning the favour? I can see how aroused you are now. Are you pleased with how my breasts look Callum? Do you want to touch them and fondle them? Your eyes have been burning into my flesh ever since I met you. Christ you make me hot Callum. I am a married woman, but have not had sex in a long time. And judging by what you are displaying in your trousers, you are not exactly disgusted by the prospect?" Chrissy shrugged out of the blouse and slipped down her leggings to stand before him, resplendently naked. Before kneeling down between his open legs. "Um, I've been wondering what kind of beast you have in here?"

Her long fingers unclipped his trousers and pulled down the zip. The head of his cock was straining at his boxers and without much help from Chrissy, sprang into the daylight. "OHHH my! That is one impressive cock you have there Callum, CHRIST!" Chrissy put the fingers of her right hand about it, just below the glossy head. "Christ!" She said again, "my fingers don't even meet about it! And I can get two hands on it with loads to spare. I bet you have deflowered many a maiden with this lance of yours?" She leant forwards and slipped her lips tightly over the shiny plum shape and slid down his length, gagging as she took his head into her throat. She pulled off, her lips trailing her saliva. "Too big, but I know where he will fit." She stood and knelt upon the bed pointing her taut, sexy behind at him. "Callum, come sheath that weapon of yours. You will find me more than ready. I have been thinking of nothing else since I first met you. I need it Callum. Please."

Callum stood. His trousers and boxers dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them. In this position, Chrissy was at the perfect height for him to enter her. Her lips were swollen, glistening and inviting. He placed a hand on each bum cheek and inched forwards. As he did so, Chrissy put her hand between her legs, she ran a few fingers through her dripping furrow, then encircled her clit a few times, before grasping the head of his cock and coating it with her juices. As he moved closer, she guided him in.

As her lips were parted by the bulbous intrusion, Chrissy's arm collapsed and she fell face first into the bed covers, she screamed her lust into them, "Fuck, FUCK, oh God it has been so long, too long, oh this is... She could not wait for the slow penetration, she wanted to feel the whole length of Callum's throbbing phallus inside her, so pushed her hips back towards him. Her vagina greedily eating up the inches of his cock, until she could take no more. With the contact of his fat, plum-shaped head upon her cervix, she shuddered violently and climaxed. "FUCK OH CALLUM fuck! Oh GOD, oh, oh, oh my GOD, yes, oh slowly, slowly! OHHHH! UUGGHHHH HUUUUhhhhhh oh my God, oh my..."

As Callum thrust his cock into her wet pussy, he felt her insides gripping him tightly in spasms of orgasm. He couldn't tell if it was just one, or if she was having multiple orgasms, but either way, it or they, just kept coming. She screamed into the bedding, her body not seeming to be capable of supporting itself as she was lost to the impalement, as her took her with slow, powerful thrusts, filling her cunt like she had never felt before. Her vagina stretched tightly about him, unwilling to allow his withdrawal without a struggle. With each thrust in, Chrissy whimpered and shuddered in uncontrolled spasms of blissful lust. It had taken just seconds, but she had completely given herself to this man that she had met just twice. His cock began to stiffen further as his own orgasm began to rise.

Chrissy felt the further thickening and stiffening of Callum's cock inside her as her grasping vagina elicited his come from his balls. She put her hand on his stomach and pushed him away from her. "Don't come inside me, don't come inside me..." She dismounted and quickly rolled over. Opening her legs wide and playing with her clitoris. Watching as Callum's drenched cock bounced between her thighs leaking some pre-come which fell upon her fingers and which she rubbed into her pussy. "OHHHH Callum. I just love to see men's cocks spurting come. Christ it gets me hot." Her fingers slurped noisily within the folds of her pussy. "Wank him for me. Shoot your load. Get me in the face, the tits, but make sure you give me a full spurt onto my pussy and fingers."

Chrissy's other hand was now playing with one of her large breasts, her finger twirling round and round the very hard nipple. Callum grasped his cock and stroked it a couple of times, that was all it needed with this beautiful woman before him, playing with herself and demanding he defile her with his ejaculate. He grunted as the orgasm took him, his first gout of white hot come hit Chrissy on the underside of her breast and shot upwards to fall back onto her fingers, he started to stroke faster and the next shot hit her squarely in her expectant face, just below the eye, this was followed quickly by another that caught in her hair and dribbled glutinously down her nose, hanging from the end. He directed his cock head at her pussy and shot two more loads at her fingers and open vagina, getting some inside of her. The last two shots he directed back at her face, the first just made her open mouth and fell onto her tongue, the second, just reaching her neck. She got what she had asked for, and with her pussy wide in front of him, he stabbed forwards once more, impaling her again with his pulsing cock draining the last remnants of semen from his balls deep within her.

As she saw the first shot of Callum's come burst forth. Chrissy exploded into another furious orgasm. The fingers playing expertly about her pussy, dipped inside her for a four-finger fuck as the hot ejaculate hit her breast and fell back onto her other fingers. She screamed her pleasure at him as she massaged his come into her tits. "OOOHH CALLUM, fuck that's hot, shit oh shit. SHIT Callum!" She cried out as his come hit her in the face. "OH GOD, where is it all...FUCK! She instinctively jolted her head as the second shot hit her in the face. Her fingers were now frantic as they dived into her pussy, squelching loudly as she fucked herself. "OH, save some for my...OH yes, YES, Christ it feels white hot. Her pussy-pumping fingers were now covered in his sperm as she had demanded and she fed his come into her hungry cunt, thrusting up her hips as her orgasms crashed upon her again and again and again. She was crying, whether because the emotion of this sex was so good. Whether because this was the first time, she had been unfaithful to her husband, whether because she knew this should be her husband doing this to her, she didn't know, but the tears flowed along with her continued expletives and her violent, much needed orgasms.

As Callum inserted his cock in her once more, her eyes spread wide in wonder. "Fuck Callum, he's still rock hard! OOOHHHHHH yes, fuck me, fuck me hard. She wrapped her legs about his hips and her arms about his neck and drew him down upon her come splattered body. "UUhhh huh, uuuh, huuummmm. Her lips found his ear, and sucked the lobe into her mouth. Her tongue probing about, as she whispered to him, "Can you come again? I want to feel you spurting inside me and filling me with...oooooohhhhhhHHHHH YES!"

Callum knew what was needed of him, and as he thrust harder and faster into Chrissy's tight pussy, he felt her strong vaginal muscles manipulating his phallus. A rhythmic pulse of pleasure ran along his cock, drawing him to the point of release quickly. It felt like only seconds as the pleasure was so intense, for the both of them. Chrissy was murmuring in his ear, her words broken up by each stab of his penis as he stretched her wide.

"God...Callum...that...feels...so...oh...oh...fuck. That...is...good. I'm...coming...again. FASTER...FASTER! Fuck me Callum, FUCK ME!"

He let go his second orgasm deeply into her. Grunting with the effort and pleasure of another large release of ejaculate. With each burst of white-hot semen into her cervix, Chrissy cried out her intense pleasure, biting his ear lobe and neck, scraping her long nails down his back as her hips rose to meet his deep thrusts. At that moment, Callum could only think of Georgia. Poor Georgia would know that he had fucked Chrissy, she would once again look at him with loving disapproval, like she would a naughty dog, that she loved too much to punish. He was disappointed in himself for breaching one of his own rules, never to have sex with a client and he knew that this would complicate things for the future. But it was done now.

As they both recovered their breathing, Chrissy looked up at him. "Thank you, Callum. I'm afraid I really needed that. And I'm sorry for throwing myself at you. But I had no choice, and gave you no choice either; seeing you get an erection when my breasts revealed themselves just broke me. I just had to have you. All I can say is I don't regret it. Not a bit of it. I have never taken a cock of that size before and must confess to wanting to know if I could manage it. I have never been ejaculated on like that. My husband won't do it, he says it is degrading to me. But surely it is only degrading if I don't want him to do it? If I do, well then shouldn't he fulfil that request, that need, just like you did? And God Callum, to have had a man come twice because of me, oh what a turn-on. Though I wouldn't say I'm the most experienced woman in the world, I was no virgin when I met my husband. And that is the first time I have been unfaithful to him and broken his trust. For that bit alone, I am ashamed. But I would let you know, that I would do it again with you at any time, if you wanted to have me. There was something about your touch and kindness when we first met that made up my mind immediately. So, in a way," she kissed him on the lips, "I can happily blame you for the whole thing!" She smiled letting him know it was a joke.

Callum pulled himself up and out of the succulent come soaked pussy and stood. His cock at half-mast, could evidently take more. But his guilty thoughts were rapidly diminishing his libido. "I just need to clean up please Chrissy. Then we can go through your findings. I don't usually have sex with my clients, and must apologise for my loss of control. Though I have to say you are a very beautiful woman, enticingly so and it is your husband's loss that he does not want to bed you every single day and night. I know most men would struggle to resist your 'charms' as did I."

Chrissy sat up; Callum's come dripping down her body, she smiled at his compliment. "Thank you, Callum. You have made me look like a whore at a wanking party. And I loved every minute of it. I don't want to wash it off, but suppose I must. You will find a shower in there, and I will be along the hall in my ensuite." She stood, kissing her juice covered fingers and touched them upon the glistening head of his cock. "Thank you, lover. I'm sure I will avail myself of your services again." In response to her touch, Callum's cock began to swell again and pulsed a reply. "OHhhhh God Callum, he is lethal! How am I supposed to concentrate with that gorgeous thing in front of me? Christ look at him, he's growing rock hard again! Surely you can't come again. No man can come three times in a row.

"I guess I am blessed then. Or I'm 'no man?' Besides, you are the cause, he is just the effect!"

She walked naked and seemingly care-free to the door, turning again to look at the rampant sex coated phallus pointed at her. She then put her hand upon her pubis, "Oh no you don't Mrs, you have had your fill for now. You can't possibly be hungry...for...more...Callum please, get into that shower before I end up raping you!" She turned to her bedroom.

Having showered and dressed. Callum looked into the contents of the case. He found some old scriptures concerning succubae. A page torn from a very old looking grimoire, showing the Key of Solomon, some books on how to summon unearthly creatures. He found a bible, which felt out of place in amongst this host of satanic paraphernalia. Inside one of the books as a page marker, her found an envelope. It was addressed to Michaelson at the Church and had been opened, presumably by him. Inside in rather delicate writing was a letter written by Niall basically stating that here were the pictures that they had discussed. He put the letter down and looked at the first photograph. Callum immediately went cold and his body broke out in goose-bumps. It was of the same altar that he had seen Suzanna spread-eagled upon. Only this time there was another girl strapped upon it. She was covered in blood and was wild-eyed in fear and loathing. Sperm globules glistened upon her body; it was evident this was at the end of the ritual; it was also very evident that this woman had not been a willing participant. The photo almost taken to bear witness to her humiliating defilement.

"Had the ritual been done then? Had they summoned the 'Night Hag' already?" Callum found himself talking out loud, as he flipped onto the next pictures. These were of Chrissy and had been taken in what looked to be happier times. Evidently, they were taken for the private pleasure of the couple themselves. And Callum almost put them down without looking further. But as they involved the case, and as he had already had very carnal knowledge of Chrissy's body, he felt there was no broken propriety here. The first showed Chrissy in black lingerie, she was tied to the bed and smiling suggestively at the cameraman, presumably her husband. With her legs spread wide, Callum could already see a wet patch upon the black panties she wore. The next picture was of Chrissy on all fours, still in the black lingerie, she was reaching back between her legs, it was taken side on so Callum could only guess what she was doing with her fingers. The next was pretty much the same, but with her magnificent breasts freed from their torment. The next was taken from behind. Chrissy's knickers were removed and her fingers were deep in her pussy.

He looked at several more, obviously taken at a different time, the lighting was different, the room, the same, but now the lingerie that Chrissy wore was red, and she had on a blindfold. In this one she was giving someone a blow job; in another Chrissy held her mouth open tongue sticking out, showing her mouth was full of semen; the next, Chrissy with Semen dribbling down her chin; Chrissy with a cock inside her, it was small and slim, so Callum took it to be Niall's cock. He then stopped at the next picture. It was of Chrissy, still blindfolded, laying back upon the bed, once again tied down, but this time wearing no panties or bra, she had on some black hold-up stockings but that was all. In her mouth, was the bulbous end of a phallus, the phallus Callum recognised immediately, was of the same sort as he had seen used at the ritual. Furthermore, he could see another phallus buried completely into Chrissy's pussy, only this phallus was being held there by female fingers. Fingers that were not Chrissy's. He turned to the next picture and found that there was now a woman kneeling over Chrissy and he could tell by the look on her face that she was obviously impaled on the phallus that Chrissy held in her mouth, presumably fucking it. There was another woman, with the bulb of the strapless dildo inserted into her pussy, fucking Chrissy with the long goat like cock. It was difficult to tell, but it appeared like all three of the women were enjoying themselves. Callum tried to see if he recognised the women involved, but could not.