Into Darkness Ch. 07

Story Info
Georgia's plan of action crumbles before her.
3.3k words
4.85
2.7k
4
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia was sitting at her office desk when she heard the voices in the foyer of the entrance to the office. She had elected to go all out and was wearing her very sexy underwear and stockings that she chose last night. She knew if she had worn tights, that it would have decreased the impact, and one thing she wanted to do was to make that impact. And to make that impact on Callum. She knew if she wore tights, she would not be as erotically charged as she was now, and the likelihood would be, that she wouldn't tell him how she felt about him.

Her dress she had been daring with too. Having one too many buttons undone at the top, revealing a fabulous, full and rounded cleavage and even her bra if the situation were right. She had also left the buttons undone quite high on the bottom-half of the dress, revealing lots of white-stocking covered leg as she walked and occasionally, she noticed a little glimpse or two of stocking top as the dress parted a little too much. She found this a real turn on. The thought that people were also witnessing her little display as she journeyed to work that morning, had her in a state of excitement, that she had not been in for a while, without playing with herself.

Callum burst through the door, on his arm was a beautiful woman, with lovely strawberry blonde hair falling about her shoulders and chest, she had on a lovely summer dress that displayed her charms perfectly. In fact, it was immediately evident to Georgia, that this woman was not wearing a bra as her breasts bounced freely beneath the thin material, and her nipples showed as raised bumps, obviously being teased by the material as she moved. Georgia intuitively put two and two together and came up with the mysterious Ms S Munroe. The girl that was in Callum's room.

She found herself seething. She had wanted Callum on his own, so that she could show him what she was wearing. What she had chosen for him. What she wanted him to feel and play with as he fucked her. And now this woman was here! 'What had he brought her here for?' She found herself almost voicing the question that was in her head. As she stared at the very attractive woman, she found herself doing up the buttons on her dress, under the cover of the desk. She didn't seem to want this woman to know, and the time for displaying herself to Callum had quickly gone. She stood to greet them both.

"Hello Callum, you are looking much better today, I take it you had a good night?" She could have cursed herself for the rather stupid question, because it was evident from the giggling of the woman on his arm, that he had had a very good night. This girl had certainly not been fucking a bottle, that was for sure.

"Hello Georgy, this is Suzanna. She gave me quite a bit to go on, last night. And I thought it would be worth bringing her here so that she could tell you too. Sort of fill in the blanks. Suzanna, this is Georgia, my partner."

"More like you gave me something to 'go on', Callum," Suzanna sniggered. Then she proffered her hand. "Pleased to meet you Georgia. Love that dress, you look beautiful."

"Thank you, Suzanna, I must say I was just admiring what you were wearing too. That is a very sophisticated dress you are wearing. Makes you certainly stand out from the crowd."

Suzanna curtsied, and smiled back at Georgia. "None of my doing. Curtesy of the lovely man to my right who came to my rescue." She emphasised the word 'came', giving it a double inflection.

"Please have a seat Suzanna. Callum, please get our guest a coffee." Her eyes shot to Callum giving him daggers, he picked up the look immediately and his face moved from relaxed and smiling to one more pensive. Perhaps she had got her point across. She sat before Suzanna, "Please tell what you revealed to Callum?"

Suzanna started her commentary as her eyes watched Callum move over to the Barista machine. "Funny you should put it like that. Because that is how it started, by me revealing all to Callum, and all 12 of the acolytes and the high priestess." Suzanna carried on with the story, adding in more detail as she went. "Talking about this again, my mind is a little clearer and I can remember more. Is that happening with you Cal?"

Callum turned with the pained expression on his face that made Georgia smile. He hated being called 'Cal'. Hated it with a vengeance. "I do find that I am remembering more yes. I do prefer the name Callum, rather than Cal, if you don't mind. Now, here's your coffee, and yours too Georgy. Now you have the full story from both of us, it seems to me that Michaelson is behind this and that it ties in nicely with our other case. Cassandra will need to be worked on. But..."

"Oh, no you don't mister!" Suzanna piped in. I'm not having you work on Cassy, no way, not without me being there anyway. I know a good thing when I see it and I'm not having her take it"

"Strange," said Callum with a little teasing in his voice. "I thought you said you were happy to share?"

"Yeah well that was before last night...well you know."

"Look," he said, suddenly with his professional head on. "Georgia and I have some work to get on with and I'm sure you have to be getting home. God, I don't even know where that is do I?"

"Richmond, it's in Richmond. And yes, I must be nipping home. Gerald will be wondering where I am."

"Gerald?" Both Georgia and Callum said at the same time.

"Yes, my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend?" Callum had his mouth open.

"Un huh. We have a pretty open relationship. Though he doesn't know about the 'devil worship' thing."

"Oh no," said Callum, "and that is the most important part of this."

"Oh really?"

"From a business perspective you understand."

Suzanna rose, draining her coffee. She moved in close to Callum so that only he could hear what she had to say. "Don't think you are getting off that easily. My boyfriend's cock is half the size of yours, and he doesn't know what to do with it. When you've tasted luxury, why go back to being cheap?" She pecked him on the lips then turned to Georgia and caught the flare of the 'green eyed monster' which quickly disappeared as she smiled sweetly. "See you later Georgia." With a wave of her hand and a flurry of flowing dress, she left the office.

Georgia sat down on her desk as she was apt to do. "OK Callum, let's hear it. Guess this is my fault for telling you to 'probe' her."

"I think there might be something in that ingesting my semen thing. But I think it works both ways?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you said that part of the ritual was to do with binding. Not in the physical sense, but in the sense of binding me to whoever took into their bodies some of my sperm. That could be ingested or..."

"Yes, I don't need the details." Georgia crossed her legs as Callum sat down in the chair before her.

"Well I literally got home, and this girl who I had seen but once, was on me immediately. And I would like to say that I needed to use sex to get information from her. But to be honest, she was completely willing to give up that information without duress. And therefore, I had not need to use sex as a potential means of extraction. But I found myself unable to..."

"Unable to what?"

"Well... stop myself having sex with her, several times in fact..."

"Well. I did say...how many times exactly?"

"About four, maybe six?"

"Six Callum?" Georgia was distraught, but tried to carry on professionally. "It does suggest what I read is true, but then I don't know how many times you usually... you know. Though to be fair I am still not convinced. Look, you both know you were drugged; you were both involved in a satanic ritual that involved an orgy of sex. You return to a woman in your apartment, who was wearing nothing but a pair of panties by all accounts. These things begin to stack up. Now," Georgia leaned back on her desk to pick up her notes. When she returned to her seated position, she looked at Callum, who had nothing but hunger in his eyes. "What? What is the matter Callum?"

"Erm, nothing, it is...well it is...nothing really." Callum's eyes were voraciously locked onto Georgia's legs, legs that had revealed rather enticingly that she was wearing white stockings. At least he thought she was? As she had leaned back on the desk, her upper leg had raised slightly, parting her dress at the buttons, and giving him a slight glimpse along her bottom leg. He was ideally placed for this look up her dress. But as she continued in this position, and he continued with his voyeurism, he was rewarded with a firm answer. Her bottom dress button, which Callum noticed was not completely fastened, suddenly gave way, her dress falling open wider and the white filigreed stocking top of her uppermost leg was fully revealed in all of its erotic glory, upon the stocking could be seen the fastening strap of the suspender. Callum found his mouth was completely dry and despite the amount of sex he had had recently, he was already fully hard.

Georgia looked back along her body towards Callum. She noted that her dress had parted at the hastily fastened button. She noted too, that she was displaying her long white silken clad leg, and the top of the stocking. And although it had not been her intention, she was fully pleased with the result, that she had very much hoped to achieve, which was a thoroughly hard and very visible erection within her partner's trousers.

"Callum, Callum?" Her voice was sultry, husky and as smooth as the silk upon her legs. It induced in him a shiver as if a light touch had run down his neck. He looked up, knowing that he had been caught in the act of gawping at his partner's legs and as far up under her dress as his eyes and her legs would allow. "Callum, ah you are back with me, that is good. Are you feeling ok, you look a little out of sorts?" She allowed her eyes to play about his crotch area, with no effort at concealing her languorous gaze. As she put her notes upon her lap, she removed the immediate erotic stimulus, but for Callum the damage had been done. He had been with his partner for long enough, and his eyes had scrutinised every inch of her, for him to know that wearing stockings, was something that she rarely if ever did.

Callum crossed his legs and leaned upon his knee, doing his level best to hide his embarrassment. "No, I'm fine, just a little tired I guess, didn't get much sleep..."

He tailed off, suddenly realising that Georgia would not want to hear again, that he had spent the night screwing. "So, what have you got for me?"

"Well, as you have just seen Callum," she said the next few words with as much sexual inflection as she could put into them, "all of this is for you. All of it, and I hope you enjoy pawing over it, as much as I did, getting it ready for you." Georgia's stomach had been churning since she sat in the chair first thing this morning, in fact probably even before then, maybe as she was pulling the silken stockings up her legs and fastening the clips to the stocking tops at thigh level. She had been turned on for the past hour and a half at least, and now, she had induced an erection in her partner. Oh, it wasn't the first, she knew that, but it was certainly the fullest. And this one she had purposefully, knowingly induced. Though to be fair, she had often toyed with Callum, putting herself into poses that she knew would spark his fire and cause a similar reaction. But this time, rather than just 'prick teasing', she had every intent to rid him of his swelling. However long it took her and by whatever means he wanted. But as she stood and put the reference material into his hands, waiting on his response to her double entendre; her plans were thwarted once again by a knocking on the office door and the door opening.

"Hello Chrissy," Callum, his suavity back in place, smiled charmingly at their client.

"Have you some more news for us?" Callum stood, but held the information Georgia had given him, before his crotch.

"Hello Callum," Chrissy breathed. She then turned to Georgia, "Hello Georgia."

Georgia could only nod her head, inside she was fuming, all she wanted was a few moments with her partner to tell him how she felt about him and what she wanted to do with him, more than anything in the world, and this was the day that their office was like Grand Central Station! She walked back around her desk and sat at the chair. "What can we do for you Chrissy?"

"Well I was going through some of the stuff that Niall had left in the spare room, you have to understand that that is where he is sleeping at the moment, that's when he does come home. Well within his stuff I found this signet ring, I've not seen it before?" She passed the ring to Callum. "There were some papers from the church and I found this drawing, looks like a... well a pentagram? And then I found some other stuff, pictures and paraphernalia." She passed a picture to Callum as well.

"What sort of paraphernalia?" Callum asked, ushering Chrissy into the seat he had been sitting in.

"Well I'm not completely sure? As I was looking, I heard the door go and Niall came back, so I had to quickly put it back, but I'm sure it was significant to the case. I nipped into my bedroom and watched through the crack in the door. He Just walked into the room, and picked up some things, then left again, are you able to follow him or something?"

"Has he got his phone on him do you know?"

"I'm not certain, but he rarely goes anywhere without it."

"OK, well let me have the number. I'll see if I can get a trace on his whereabouts?"

"You can do that? Isn't it illegal?"

"Let's say it is not completely above board. But it will only work if he has allowed tracking on his phone, or if he hasn't, that I am able to turn it on."

Georgia looked up at Callum, knowing she was going to regret the next few words she uttered. "Perhaps you had better go with Christina, back to the house and see what she has discovered. I'll let you know Niall's whereabouts when I can pin-point them."

"OK you," he said, but leave the shadowing to me. Don't go yourself, promise?"

She smiled at him, her face softening, "Oh course I won't."

As Chrissy stood, she pulled on her tight leggings, whether by design, or whether by habit, the move pulled the seam of her leggings tightly into her crotch. The mounds of her mons veneris parted either side and created the distinctive camel toe shape that this type of garment was notorious for. From her seated position, Georgia could clearly see that Christina was not wearing any panties, and the way that her nipples blossomed into full erection when she slipped her arm into Callum's crooked elbow, it was equally obvious to Georgia, that Christina was not wearing a bra either. She had come dressed to impress Callum, of that there was no doubt. Which, by the look on his face, meant that she had slipped back into fourth place again, barely having had the chance to get herself ahead. She cursed under her breath again. And watched Chrissy's wonderful arse move from side to side as she sauntered out or the door with her Callum in tow.

Callum remained professional on the journey to Chrissy's, despite her sitting rather too close to him in the taxi and despite the fact that the buttons on her blouse were under furious strain, where they secured the cotton material about the large volumes of her breasts. He was half expecting them to give way at any moment, and in truth, half wanted them to. He explained where they had got to so far, and what had happened at the Satanic ritual, leaving as much of the detail of the sex out. It was as they got to their destination that Chrissy made the same connection that Callum had made. "You don't think Michaelson has designs on me being the sacrificial virgin, do you? I mean, I'm hardly a virgin? So maybe not. And the part you had to play, do you think that will be Niall's part, or do you think that Michaelson himself will fuc...will put his coc... well does the defiling, shall we say?"

"The thought had crossed my mind Chrissy, to be far. And I'm not convinced that the sacrifice has to be a virgin, just as I'm sure that they have no intention of actually killing the sacrifice, as they may have done in times past. I also don't think that both of the men will participate. As the numbers and sexes of those present has to be correct. Twelve women and one male for the Saining. Though I suppose that Michaelson could take the place of the high priestess? But I think that the high priestess has to, shall we say ingest some of the Saining's sperm."

"What as in sucking his cock?" Christina immediately blushed at her own words, "Sorry, sucking him, or letting him come inside her, that is what you mean?"

"No, not necessarily, they did have a chalice there, and that could have been to drain the seed of the Saining into, so that they could all have a drink of it."

"Is that, is that what they did with you?"

They had reached the house and Chrissy let them in, going first up the long staircase and in the process giving Callum a close up view of her swinging behind in the tight leggings. He made the same conclusion as his partner. Chrissy was not wearing any underwear. Of that he was certain. He took his mind off of the delectable arse before him and answered her question.

"No, it wasn't. But mine, was a "dry" run, so I think they concentrated more on the sex part and less on the actual summoning."

"Not so "dry" a run then?" Chrissy laughed at her own joke. "What exactly did they do to you?"

"I think it best I not say, as I mentioned, it is unlikely that the actual ritual will contain as much sex when they do it for real." In truth, he had no idea if that were the case. "I'm not sure that you would gain anything from a more detailed description."

"Oh, but I think I would." They had got to the spare room and she immediately knelt down and got on all fours, reaching under the bed, she struggled, yanking at the large suitcase that was there, finally pulling it into the open. In succeeding to pull the case into view, she had also managed to put untold, delightful pressures, upon her inadequate blouse buttons, popping a couple and putting unrelenting pressure on the remaining two. As she sat back, satisfied with having dragged the case out, she was seemingly unaware of the precarious state of her blouse and the amount of naked breast she was already showing.