Into the Arms of Eros

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stage kisses need to be exaggerated," she explained, "but, lets just..."

Each of them had the same thoughts during and in the seconds after this first kiss -- warm, soft lips; oh my God, there was some tongue; Wow, that was...really nice.

Addie swallowed hard, standing back a foot, looking up into Colin's eyes. "Okay, that was...kind of easy."

A lovely small smile curled Colin's lips. "Yeah. Easy."

"Want to try it more theatrical?" asked Addie. "I'll lead, you can just follow."

Colin nodded, let Addie move in, her hand going behind his neck as he lost sight of her pretty eyes. With her lips so soft against his but now getting firmer, this kiss felt more serious, her tongue much more engaged this time, Colin's own mouth responding in kind. Hearing Addie's whimpering moan, he felt her open mouth working the passionate kiss, then felt her pull away ever so slowly, her eyes burning into his, seeming to say That was hot. Addie backed away again, two feet away, her eyes wide but somehow bashful. "See? That was...more theatrical," she said, her voice tinged with an interesting difference.

Colin nodded, his inner--and outer--arousal surprising him. He sat down so Addie wouldn't see.

"What else bothers you?" he asked, picking up his beer for big, cooling sip.

"I told you," Addie said, sitting down. "Lot's of things. It's on stage, Colin. All that stuff."

Colin nodded. "I'm worried about my costume."

"You are? Did you read mine? It's totally see-through. I mean...extremely. There's a g-string, but, everything else is totally see-through. Yours isn't so bad."

"Yeah it is, if...you're a guy."

"Don't lots of guys wear those speedo swimsuits?"

Colin shrugged. "I guess, but...they're not kissing and...."

Addie thought for a moment, seeing the bashful look in Colin's eyes. "Ohhhh," she said, eyes wider as she realized he was worried about male 'arousal'. Her face felt warm as it blushed. "That's what...you're worried about?"

Colin nodded.

"But, that shouldn't be a problem. I'm your sister," said Addie, her face reddening even more.

"Yeah, that doesn't change anything."

"But, what if I don't take the part and another actress does, won't you have the same problem?"

Colin shrugged. "Yeah, but...it's...different."

"Well it should be different! I'm your sister! Jeeze, bro, seriously?"

Another shrug.

Addie's eyes showed mild confusion. "So, I shouldn't take the part because you'd be embarrassed for me to see you like that? Is that it? I'm just trying to understand things."

"No! Maybe I should just be a stage hand. You can take the part."

"Oh my god. Seriously, bro? It's that much of a problem? Can't you...control that kind of arousal? Maybe it's...because I'm... taboo, or whatever. I wish I knew how guys minds work."

Colin shrugged again. "Controlling it would be nice, but...it's not that easy. And if we're both dressed like that the whole time..."

"Oh my God," said Addie. "This is not what I expected."

Colin shrugged again. "It's a hot play."

"I know. Maybe this is a bad idea. Are you willing to...try? Maybe, once you realize it's just me..."

"Yeah, okay," said Colin. "I mean, we're here. I can at least help you decide if you might want to do it."

Addie nodded, and thought for a moment. "Maybe I shouldn't even tell you this, but...I brought lingerie. I guess I wasn't thinking right, but...I thought we we might do sort of a dress rehearsal. I didn't think it'd be useful for THIS purpose, but...maybe if you get numb to it, just from seeing me in it. Will that help?"

"Yeah, maybe. I mean, it's just you, so, yeah, I just have to get that in my head. Maybe I'm thinking of you as the character in the play. Maybe that's the problem."

Addie nodded. "He's got the serious hots for her so, yeah, no, that's probably the wrong way to get over this issue. Think of me as me. Your sister. The one who slapped you down with a muddy two-by-four when you were nine. The one who screamed so loud in your ear you couldn't hear for most of first grade."

Colin chuckled. He hoped he could think of Addie that way, but noticing her every-year-more-womanly beauty, there in the ethereal mountain light on the balcony, he had a feeling he probably couldn't.

Quietly sipping their beer, he and Addie both let their thoughts relax for a minute. Colin let his eyes focus on the smooth water of the lake, a group of hooded merganser ducks out there in the calm, disappearing into the deep as they dove for fish, then, seemingly minutes later, popping up like happy corks. He wondered how they stayed on target when they were diving so deep into the mysterious dark. Don't they sometimes lose their bearings and get lost? Maybe they like that feeling.

Addie looked at her phone, surprised, as always, at the utter and complete off-the-grid detachment of this wonderful retreat. "It's amazing that they haven't built a cell tower up here yet. I've got zero bars on my phone. We can't even stream music."

"We're supposed to be working."

"So, let's work," she said, feeling an interesting twinge inside, her face pinkening with warmth again. "First thing is to see if you have any self control. Really, Colin, I can't believe you think you can't do this."

"Yeah, well...you're not a guy, Addie. It's just nature for god's sake."

"What if you drink heavily before each show. That sort of numbs things, right? It did with my boyfriend Joe."

"Drink heavily? So...I won't embarrass myself that way but I won't remember my lines?"

Addie shook her head at this new bashful brother, a fascinating side of his personality she'd never thought much about before. "It's time to stop whining and either give up or try something."

"I'll try."

"Good," she said. "The best way always is to jump right in. The only way to figure out your problem is to do it like it's dress rehearsal. Then we'll know. What are you wearing? Is your underwear...similar to the play's wardrobe?"

Colin shook his head. "I've never owned bikini briefs. I wear boxer shorts, from the construction worker clothes area at Waldhigms store. Mom says she likes them because she can wash them a couple hundred times and they're still structured."

Addie smiled. "Structured? Colin, that's totally not what the playwright has in mind."

"I know, I'm just saying. It's what I've got on."

Pondering for a long moment, Addie had an idea. "You'll think this is crazy, maybe, but...I brought a bikini with me, so I can clean up in the lake in the morning since there's no running water up here. You could put on the bottom piece, it ties on at the hips, so maybe it would fit you. I see you smirking at me, but think about it, it's basically just like the kind of really small bikini brief they want you to wear, just with ties at the sides."

"I guess...maybe," said Colin. "If you take a picture of me wearing it I'll fucking kill you."

Addie smiled, went to her overnight bag and rummaged through her things. "I hope you like yellow," she said, tossing them Colin's way.

"It's a fucking thong!" said Colin, stretching what there was of the thin front of it with his fingers. "You wear this?"

Addie sensed her face blushing again, the warming tingle of it giving her an odd chill this time. "It's...one of my smaller ones. I packed light. Christ, Colin, you don't have to molest it. Just...try putting it on."

Colin blushed too, realizing he was fondling it so tenderly he nearly had it near his nose for a sniff. One thing that amazed him was the thinness of it, even at the front of the crotch, right where his sister's feminine folds would be. For the first time ever in his life he wondered, isn't she embarrassed by camel toe? "Yeah, okay," he quietly said. "I'm not sure it'll fit."

"That's sort of the idea, right? Clearly they want you...noticeable."

Colin nodded. "You have your things?"

"You first. If that doesn't fit maybe there's no point in me putting on mine. We can just run lines and...think on it."

Nodding again, Colin went down the back stairs to the place he's always loved, the boathouse, it's interior dimly lit with filtered evening light, its quiet air perfumed by the scent of old hemp rope, fishy-smelling tackle, gasoline and oil. Thinking himself crazy for doing it, he took off his jeans and his industrial strength boxer shorts, and he slowly figured out how to put on a woman's bikini bottom, awkwardly tying it at his hips. Thankfully, the thin fabric had quite a bit of stretch, the spandex giving his junk a nice pouchy cradle, but it seemed much too small, the thong-ish back of it leaving his hips and his buttocks pretty much bare, with nice little bow knots at his sides giving an embarrassingly feminine flair. Leaving his t-shirt on, he reluctantly climbed the stairs to show his sister the way it looked.

"Oh, shit, I didn't think about it getting all stretched out. Damn it, I liked that one," Addie said, disappointedly. "Your shirt's too long. You should probably take it off. Let's get the full feel of this."

Colin took off his t-shirt, holding it in his hand for security. Addie looked him over, letting her eyes unabashedly examine his body, and his crotch, for maybe the first time ever. Being so ridiculously scantily clad it was fairly easy to examine, Colin's hairiness extending up his belly and down his inner thighs, the contours and circumsized nature of his half-engorged penis so very easy to make out. Addie took a second or two to calm her inappropriate thoughts, then said, "So...it's okay, right?"

"Is it?"

"Yeah. I mean...women...like that. Don't you think that's what the writer is going for? He wouldn't have your character in that kind of male bikini underwear if he didn't want the women in the audience to see it that way."

Colin wondered what 'it' was -- his actual cock, or the general way he looked this close to nude. "I guess, maybe."

Addie nodded, satisfied his look was about right. "You'd better not turn around. I know a thong's not the way the costume will be."

Colin blushed, remembering that his entire ass was bare.

"Okay, if we're doing this, I guess it's my turn," Addie said. "You'll be my audience. Going on stage in see-through lingerie will be nothing if not interesting."

Colin watched Addie rummage through her overnight bag again, her fingers lifting a soft looking cloud of mint-green from the mess inside. "I brought the closest things I have to the costume notes," she said. "Good thing I love all this stuff and keep a lot of it at home."

Colin smiled. "You like lingerie?"

"Yeah. What girl doesn't? I'll be right back."

Addie hurried away, out the back door and down the steps. Stripping herself nude in the boathouse seemed strange but oddly exciting, even though the nearest human other than Colin was probably miles away. Putting on her skimpiest thong panties, then the babydoll lingerie, she reacquainted herself with how perfectly see-through and sexy it is, and had a powerful run-and-hide feeling that made her want to call this whole thing off.

Instead, she forced her bare feet to pad their way up the old wooden stairs. Standing in the doorway she watched Colin as he stopped in his tracks, his unblinking gaze firmly stuck on her body. Addie's eyes twinkled with worried exhilaration. "If you tell me I look like a whale I'll never speak to you again."

Colin slightly shook his head. "I wouldn't."

"Yeah, but you used to," Addie said. Making herself move again, she walked into the antique-feeling atmosphere of the old upstairs guesthouse. "I guess we were both cruel step-siblings."

Watching Colin's eyes as she stepped nearer but not too close to him, Addie wondered if this experiment in learning this sexy new play was one-hundred percent crazy. "So? Am I nuts to think about going onstage wearing something like this?"

Colin's eyes had yet to blink. "It's...almost nothing."

"So is that," she said, eyeing his yellow-bikinied crotch again, an interesting time to look there, she suddenly realized, noting that he'd grown bigger.

"Yeah, Addie, but..."

"What? My tits? Jesus, Colin, will all the men in the audience be looking at me like you are?"

Colin swallowed, looked away, his eyes not finding anywhere to land. "No, I...I mean it's how it's written, isn't it? That's what your character wears."

"It is. A short, completely see-through negligee with bare breasts under. That's how it's written, but, it probably won't be tailored like this one, I think it'll be more draping over the front. The notes say black, because the lights penetrate it better. I know what they mean, it'll look like almost nothing. And it's supposed to have a g-string thong under it, like a little stripper thing. I don't have one of those, but these little panties are pretty small, a real thong up the back. But if you're not showing me the back of yours I'm not showing you mine. God, I'm suddenly realizing Dad's gonna see me in this play. I wonder if I'm the only pushover dumb enough to take the part."

"You're perfect for it," said Colin. "The description of her, it's just like you."

"The body part, you mean?" Addie reached into her bag, pulling out her copy of the play's script. Flipping to the relevant page of descriptive notes, she read, "Grandiose breasts that stop men in their tracks. Curving hips that sway like palms in a sea breeze. The smooth round derrière of a rubenesque goddess. You seriously think that sounds like me? You been smokin' some weed you didn't tell me about?"

"Addie, that's...you," Colin said, eyes involuntarily twinkling. "You're not the whale you used to be."

"Fuck. You." Addie's eyes gave away her mischievous happiness even before the corners of her mouth curled into a smile. "You grew up okay-looking, too." Flipping the page to the section with Colin's character's descriptive notes, Addie's coy smile remained as she read it to him. "A young man of stature. Tall like a God. Thighs like solid trees. A core and arms that ripple with power. Burning eyes that slay women, even at a distance." Addie's eyes rose from the page, looking at Colin's. "You get the meaning of this whole thing, right? It's an allegory, sort of a made-up version of something like Greek mythology. You're a new and different version of a character like Hercules, and I'm God's wife, conflicted about having an affair with you."

"Yeah, I get it. I just don't think I look like that."

"Yeah, well...you're right for this part. That's all I'll say about it." Reaching for an unopened bottle of beer, Addie opened it, tipped it to her lips, drinking a quick slug of it. "You're staring at my tits again. Jesus, Colin."

"It's kind of what we came here for, remember? We're supposed to be...getting used to it all."

"Yeah, well...maybe this is a bad idea."

"Doing the play?"

"Doing it...together."

"You're the big actress. Can't you act like it's just acting?"

"Can you?"

Colin shrugged, reaching for the beer bottle next to him. "Maybe if I drink heavily before each show."

Addie smiled, sneakily checking the condition of his scantily covered crotch when he was taking a slurp from his upturned bottle. "Better drink more of that, you're not even close to numb," she said, his cock's frisky arousal still obvious. "Colin, what about Mom and Dad? Have you thought about them? Can we be like this onstage in front of them? Kissing and...stuff? I know it's just acting, but..."

Colin shrugged. "I have no idea. I'm thinking maybe I should work in the box office and let you do all the worrying about that."

"If you're self conscious, you shouldn't be. Like I said, women like it...like that." Addie's eyes and head gestured at Colin's lumping, aroused crotch. "That's...the problem you were talking about, right?"

Glancing down at himself, he shrugged again. "Yeah. Sort of."

Addie wondered what that meant. Sort of yes? Sort of no? Sort of aroused? Sort of getting there? Is there even more growth left in this brother of mine? If there's more it could in fact be a problem, but maybe he can control it this much. Maybe it won't be the big deal he thinks it will be.

Mindlessly, Addie turned and went to the wooden counter that serves as a sort of kitchen in the old guesthouse, giving Colin an unexpected show of how her deeply thonged behind looks when she walks, the mint-green babydoll shrouding her womanly wiggles no more than a thin mist would do. Her bare back and shoulders were on full view, too, with just little spaghetti straps holding the diaphanous babydoll in position. "We should have brought more beer. Good thing Dad left a bottle here."

Colin's eyes widened when Addie pulled it from its hiding place behind a small cupboard. "Whiskey?"

Addie nodded. "I found it when we were teenagers. I think he forgot about it. Looks like the same bottle. Now I'm glad I didn't drink much of it back then." Looking over her shoulder as she told Colin about it, Addie realized her mindlessness, blushing as she wondered which way to turn -- the backside that's all ass and bareness, or the front side that's all tits and nipples. As she thought about it she felt her nipples electrify and harden, the air-thin mist of the mint-green negligee doing nothing more than tinting them. "Okay, brother, I'm on stage now. You ready for me?"

"Yup."

Addie turned, facing Colin, eyeing him the way her character would, walking to him with the whiskey bottle in her hand, letting her hips sway like palms in a sea breeze. "Oh my God, I never realized how much my tits move. I guess I've never walked with a theatrical kind of action when I'm not wearing a bra."

"It's actually written that way, remember?"

"Yeah, I know," said Addie. "That's what got me thinking about it. Is it...too much?" She turned and walked away, with all the theatrical posture and hip sway, then turned again, watching Colin's eyes as she approached him with breast-wobbling swagger.

"Jesus," he said.

"Too much? Maybe they'd let me wear a shelf bra, although that'd be, like, tits-up, maybe even more porny."

"Yeah, I mean, like it is, it's...really natural," said Colin. "Kind of awesome."

Addie smiled. Glancing down at Colin's arousal barometer, she saw more strain against her favorite little bikini, the easy to read contours of her step-brother's cock looking meatier and bigger than before. "I'll take awesome," she said, "but wow, doing this onstage will be..."

Colin nodded, letting this strange and wondrous experience allow him to look right at Addie's prodigious but nicely firm tits for a few long seconds, this his first real comprehension of how perfectly formed and sculptural her fully aroused nipples are. "Yeah, I mean...on stage. Wow."

Addie handed him the whiskey bottle. "Seriously, I think if you drink it'll numb some of that," gesturing with her eyes again at his still growing crotch.

Colin blushed, glad Addie wasn't making fun, or staring. His 'problem', though, was persisting, his near nudity and hardening cock embarrassing him in a thoroughly warm kind of way, a blood-rush of warmth inside him that made him wonder if he was red all over. "Maybe if you stop looking at it..."

"Seriously? Colin, the play is all about sex. It's full of looking, and touching. You need to figure out mind over matter or something. That's sort of why we're here."

Opening the bottle and taking a swig, Colin cleared his throat in an animalistic way, the strong old whiskey burning on its way down. "You want?" he said, holding the bottle out for Addie.

"I think we both need it." Addie took the bottle and downed a swig, coughing from the rough-hewn strength of it. "Oh my God, is this still any good?"

Colin, reaching for it, said, "Tastes like whiskey's supposed to. Strong, though."

"Two six-packs and three-quarters of a bottle. Think it's enough to numb you?" asked Addie, eyes twinkling as she looked again at her bother's yellow-bikinied crotch.

123456...8