Into the Arms of Eros

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You seriously should call Callie. She'll love you."

"Why do you say that?"

"She loves to suck cock. We both do. That's how we bonded."

Colin smiled at the beguiling bad-girl look on Addie's face, a side of her he'd never seen before tonight. He wanted to know more. "A hobby of yours?"

"I wish. Maybe if serious acting doesn't work out I'll go into porn."

Colin smiled, knew she was kidding. "Yeah, well...you'd be awesome."

"Maybe I'll invite her to opening night," said Addie. "Callie. I want her to see you."

The thought of this gave Colin pause. He wondered who else would come to see the play, and see his lumping self in the minimalist bikini briefs 'costume', and then see him nude in the final scene. Living in a mountain town big enough to support not one, not two, but three summer theaters is interesting, an artistic community that thrives in high summer but is none the less rural and down to earth. The theater staging Glorious Strays is the smallest of the three -- less than a hundred seats, with a stage not big enough for traditional musicals -- and it's well known to be experimental, staging 'world premieres' by lesser known playwrights, the plays often challenging, this summer taking a chance by drifting into what could easily be thought of as creative erotica. Colin wondered if his former high school teachers would be there, maybe even the principal, all celebrating the return of his 'famous' sister Addison Moreau. She'd played roles at each of the three theaters, been in no less than eight musicals and five plays over the years when she and Colin were growing up, and the theater-going locals well know her. And now, after going off to study with a famous drama teacher at Mid River College, a place known for grooming famous actors, she was taking her first starring role back at home, in the heart of another bustling mountain summer.

Addie, casually leaning against the counter now, with her wondrous nudity on full display, smiled at Colin's amusingly speechless male gaze. "Shots and beers," she said, holding out an open beer bottle for him. "Remember when we got super drunk up here? Mom and Dad were as mad as I've seen them."

"We both got grounded," said Colin, reaching for the beer, handing Addie the whiskey.

A session of standing-around-naked-reminiscing got started, punctuated by glugs of whiskey and glugs of beer, another round of beer bottles opened as the old dusty whiskey bottle emptied even more.

Coy looks and sweet smiles happened, Colin and Addie side-by-side as they leaned, then a quick munch of sandwiches, more strong double-shots of whiskey, and then, the first ever kiss that was purely for love and for pleasure. The druggish wonder of it swooned Colin to his knees, Addie moaning and whimpering, raking her fingers through his messy, curly, still damp hair as his moaning mouth explored all the wetness of her pussy.

"Damn!" she breathily whispered, warmly shuddering, so wonderfully close to an orgasm.

More standing up kissing was next, pussy-flavored passionate and hot, followed by another try at the play's scene of humping from behind, this time amusingly drunk, giggly and playful.

"It's you," Addie said, as Colin tightly embraced her from behind. "It's you. I mustn't, but I gotta have you. Do you wanna? With me? Even though it's...the universe?"

"I can't give you up. Jesus, Glorious. It's destiny...and stuff."

Addie giggled. "Lets do this outside," she said, drunken eyes suddenly more burning and serious. "This is my tit scene. I wanna give them to the lake." Feeling the inspiration acutely, and dragging Colin swiftly by the hand, she led him to the sliding glass door and out onto the balcony, the crisply cold May night so blackly dark, the surface of the lake shimmering with moonlight. "Start over," she said. "Try and remember better."

Colin nodded, attempted to get his head in the game. He watched Addie, almost able to see her mind working, and he saw her turn toward the lake. Her arms reached back, pulling his arms around her, her soft smooth skin so warm in the cool of the night, the scent of her like that of a woman.

"It's you," she began. "It's you. I mustn't, but I must. Do you...truly want me, even though the universe is against us? Do you, Hercule?"

Colin nodded, his embrace so tight, his head right against her ear. "I can't give you up. I need you...just as you need me. You and me, Glorious. It's our destiny."

Addie thrust and wiggled her soft warm ass against Colin's warm groin, his cock already swiftly grown and hard again, his mind nicely spinning, from the whiskey, the feel of Addie, and the thrill of having the play's lines flow into his consciousness like he was meant to say them.

Addie's body responded, her bare breasts thrust so profoundly toward the shimmering lake, her hands drawing Colin's up onto them, her moan so loud, like an animal, when his strong hands fully claimed them, her wildly aroused nipples poking between his fingers.

With her ass thrust backwards more purposefully now, her body so fuckable, she gave her grandiose tits to Colin's hands and the lake. Her moans went silent for a moment as her fingers pushed aside the gusset of her thong and guided his hard and mighty cock where she wanted it, the bulbous tip of it right at her entrance, and she pressed herself backward, onto it, and she sighed a lovely moan when the warm wetness of her pussy let Colin fuck his way all the way deep to the inside of her. With her hands on the railing now, she let herself go free, and Colin fucked her like a god, floating into eternity.

Over and over he thrust to her very depths, moaning as he listened to Addie's breathy happiness and to the sound of her wet pussy as he fucked it. These were stunning sounds, sounds of tightness, and yearning, sounds of desire, and release, sounds of two animals in heat, sounds that drifted up into the darkness of the bright-star heavens. Addie's astonishing deep-pussy-quivering orgasm, so tight on his thrusting cock, jumbled Colin's thoughts, such as they were, into a kaleidoscopic blur of awesomeness that kept spinning back at him. It was a profound realization of love, and that Addie is the most perfect girl in all the world.

Woozy from the drunk, the cold, and from cumming so hard, Addie stumbled back to the inside warmth, embracing and kissing Colin all the way to the bed. The overly warm heat, feeling almost like a drug, added to their drunkenness, and Addie's legs spread so wide and welcoming, Colin there between them on the bed, beginning a thoroughly proper pussy eating that made Addie wish they'd started doing this kind of thing years ago.

As Colin's loving mouth worked its electrifying magic, a subtle worry lodged in Addie's mind, so she put it out there. "Which one of us slept on the couch? Mom's gonna want to know. We've got to get our stories straight."

Colin looked at her, his lips glistening with wetness. "I did. You gave me the blanket. You kept the quilt."

Addie nodded, suddenly wanting all of Colin, in the most intimate of ways, missionary style. Pulling him up on top of her, she moaned at the feeling of his muscular weight, kissing the woman-flavored warmth of his wet mouth, feeling the hardness of his cock teasing at the outer lips of her entrance again. "Put it in me," she breathily said against his lips. "Fuck me, Colin. Fuck me all night."

The lusty, energetic, enthralling bout of missionary sex made her cum with eye-rolling spasms, the first time in her life she'd cum more than once in one night. She rolled, turned, and couldn't believe the moaning awesomeness of sixty-nining her loving step-brother, having her spread-open ass and pussy on his face like that, a crazy good intimacy that seemed like a wild drunken dream. Playing with the super-turned-on hardness of his cock with her mouth and hands, reveling in the visuals and scents of his hairy manliness, Addie writhed her pussy hard across his loving mouth, astonished when yet another orgasm rose up inside her, tingling her fingers and her toes when it broke free, her openhearted moaning becoming a passionate cry that rang out in the private quiet of the old boathouse they both love.

Doggy style was next, the good old-fashioned hands and knees kind, Addie hoping it would make Colin cum again. She loved his youthful stamina, thinking that some of it came from the fact that he'd cum so wonderfully down her throat, but she longed to hear his masculine orgasmic moan again, the one that had so thrilled her earlier, when her slutty deep-throating had overwhelmed him over by the woodstove.

Feeling and hearing the way Colin responded to fucking her this perfect doggy-style way, she thought she might get him all the way there again. "You like my ass?" she breathlessly asked. "Huh, Bro? You like my fucking my pussy with your hands and your eyes on my ass like that?"

Colin couldn't answer, this deep fucking overwhelming him again, Addie smiling as she listened to his manly moans.

"Harder!" she breathlessly commanded. "Harder!...Fuck me so hard I'll feel it tomorrow!"

Colin watched the flesh of her ass rhythmically quake as his deep, hard thrusts buried his cock to the hilt with thudding fury, over and over again. This drunken fornication had flown so amazingly out of control, Addie stutter-crying the awesomeness of it as Colin's thrilling pounding heated his happy cock to white-hot. The mind-melt of his cumming blurred his vision into a swirl of glorious nothingness, a feeling of ecstasy beyond anything he'd ever felt.

Addie took the prone position now, flattened onto the bed by the intensity, her ass tilted up, Colin still fucking her with hard energy and strength even though he'd lost his mind when he came. "Keep fucking me!...Keep fucking me!" she begged. "I'm gonna cum!...I'm gonna cum!" This orgasm twirled in her mind like the most wonderful surprise. "Oh!...God!...I'm cuuuummiiiing!"

Colin, dripping sweat on her writhing body, kept fucking her like he'd never fucked before, feeling Addie's tight pussy's quivering contractions, the gruffness of her devilish groans when she lost her mind a sound he'd never heard her make but wanted to always remember. Yes, this was a new Addie, a brand new Addie, a young woman who seemed like the very embodiment of pure sex, and fun sex, her body something stunning and wild. Colin spread her ass cheeks with his hands and buried his mouth there, wishing to eat and taste her so thoroughly she'd want more, and more, and more, for the rest of their lives.

-

Waking in the new light of morning with his arm draped over Addie and his hand on the extraordinary soft warmth of her breast, Colin felt the chill of being naked and uncovered with the woodstove fire burned to embers. Getting out of bed, slowly, he smiled at the drank-too-much deepness of Addie's sleep, and he stood there for some long, nice moments, taking in the womanly beauty of her buxom body. A twinge of desire to gently wake her by eating her pussy made his cock throb, but his mighty hangover, his bones-deep chill, and a dire need to pee sent him to his bag for his sweatpants and t-shirt. After covering Addie with the blanket, walking outside into the idyllic stillness of the cold crisp mountain morning made him wonder if this weekend was all just a rapturous dream.

A quick pee into the lake, a quiet trot up the stairs to fill the woodstove with dry beech-wood logs, and he was back down in the boathouse again, clipping a floating frog lure to his favorite fishing rod. Walking out to the end of the dock, he flung the soft plastic frog through the air on line that looked like spider silk, the lure plopping onto the mirror-smooth lake, making psychedelic ripples that expanded like shock-waves from a tiny bomb.

A half an hour later, he heard the upper sliding door slide open. Turning to look, he saw Addie there on the balcony, her body partially wrapped in the blanket, her lovely breasts showing unashamedly, Collin easily seeing the pointed arousal of her resplendent nipples. "Catch anything?" she asked, her smile pure but muted by her hangover. "The girl fish might like you better if you take your shirt off."

"It's cold," said Colin, smiling.

"I know. Nippy," she said, smiling as she waggled her bare, stunningly nippled breasts. "Thank's for getting the fire going. Mom put hardboiled eggs and yogurt in the cooler, for breakfast."

Colin nodded. "I'll be up in a few minutes." Watching as Addie went back inside, he turned and cast his line again, wondering if the lake's fish had shaken off their laziness after the icy cold of their long winter.

After putting away his tackle, he climbed the back stairs, opened the door and felt the warmth from the fire, and he saw Addie at the counter, her mussy-haired morning loveliness clad in the sexiest lace bra and panties he'd ever seen in real life, the kind a hot porn girl would have on before her huge-cocked man devoured her.

Smiling, he remembered what Addie had said about liking lingerie, but it struck him as surprising that she'd carry stunning pieces such as this on a quick trip to the lake. "Is that...something Glorious will wear?" he asked, his twinkly-eyed gaze squarely on the sexy lace.

"No, just me," she said, her own happy face twinkly-eyed. "You shouldn't get me mixed up with her. Actors can get all fucked up that way sometimes."

"I won't."

"Really? So...last night...you're...okay with it all?"

"I loved it," said Colin, feeling an inner rush from the pure honesty.

Addie's twinkling eyes shown with warmth. "I loved it too. I don't know how in hell I'm gonna be able to not suck your cock all the time. I mean, I just got home from school. Two days is all it took for us to end up like this. And we've got all summer together. I hope we can...manage this."

"You sure it's not a hobby of yours?" said Colin, smiling. "I'm getting the feeling..."

"What, that I'm a slutty cock-whore? I wish," said Addie, smirking. "Take off those clothes. Lay on your back on the bed."

Following Colin, Addie smiled as he stumbled out of his clothes, her eyes marveling at the hunky muscularity of him as he lay himself flat on his back with his hands under his head. Yes, he's the perfect Hercule, she thought, as she hardened him with her playful handjob. Then she spooned flavorful yogurt into her mouth and sucked his mighty hard cock into the cool slippery slurry of it.

"Ooohhhh!" he moaned, making Addie smile in a fun way that let some of the mess dribble down his warm shaft, just a nice mess for her to lick up with her happy tongue.

Having never had such a wonderfully sexy breakfast, Addie kept at it, making her handsome step-brother writhe, enjoying the flavor of his spurting cum like she enjoyed the yogurt, or maybe more. Yes, she enjoyed it more, this rarest of treats, the slippery warm cum of someone you truly love.

Colin stayed hard so she sixty-nined him, giving him her ass in fresh lace, a presentation that astonished him yet again. The sexy panties' stretchy gusset was easy to push aside, showing Addie's puffy pussy to be raw, wet, and eager-to-be-eaten, the extraordinary look and taste of it making his hungover head swoon with unquenchable desire.

Morning sex was Addie's favorite thing back when she had a steady boyfriend, but this, this was better than anything, Colin harder than anybody. After a good long bout of sublime oral, she was up and riding him, hands on his powerful chest, her hottest panties and bra still on her. Her swiveling hips were fucking him so purely and swiftly that she came hard and with fury, loud and proud, reveling in the wild tremors of orgasm as long as she could, then laughing as it wound down because it was all so mind-blowingly awesome.

This new day, so beautifully warming and sunny, took on a pattern. Some work on learning lines from the script, then sex. Some fishing and a quick swim, then sex. A hike to the mountaintop up behind the summer house, then...this time the sex was up there, on the wild, breezy height-of-land, a place they'd climbed to countless times. They brought their scripts with them, running lines in the nicely warming sun, but then desire overtook them again, Colin standing tall on the mountaintop, stripped bare, bellowing a cave-man call to the wild as he deeply fucked his bent-over lover. Addie asked him to fuck her tits up there on the mountaintop, too, making new memories every moment of the day.

Both of them hated it when it was time to go home. Evening was sneaking up on them, so, knowing they wanted to get down the lake to the boat-launch, and get their gear and the boat loaded up on the truck and the trailer before dark, they scurried around the upstairs of the boathouse making sure everything looked normal again.

"Oh my God, I almost forgot this!" said Addie, wide-eyed, holding the wisp of mint-green babydoll lingerie up for Colin to see before going to her bag and stuffing it in. "That wouldn't have been good. How did it get down behind the bed like that? We need to look around more carefully."

Colin nodded, starting the search for anything out of the ordinary. "What about the sheets?" he asked, seeing cum stains and other tell-tales.

"They're always gross," said Addie. "And with ice fishing over it's always just you or me sleeping up here. I'll wash them when we open up the summer house next month. Make sure you shut down the woodstove, and I think we're done."

The boatride to the launch was sublime, wind in their hair as they skimmed across glass smooth water, both standing side by side, arm in arm, even kissing and fondling because no one was around to see. The lake, and the boathouse, this May weekend, was paradise.

--

Addie and Colin called John the producer on Monday morning, telling him they'd take the parts, but they took a full two weeks to gently ease their mother and father into the idea of the play, its characters, the minimal costumes, and that it was all already underway and happening. It didn't go over easily or well at first. Colin, the nineteen-year-old baby of the family, was their mother's biggest worry.

"It only bothers you that he's too young?" asked Addie. "It doesn't bother you that we'll be kissing?"

"Of course it does!" said Mom. "Addie, what will people say?"

"Hopefully they'll say it's good, we did a good job. Mom, this is a big deal for me. And doing it with Colin makes it possible. I wouldn't feel comfortable if it wasn't him. He's helping me get to another level with my confidence. It's important to me."

"Well...when you say it that way..."

Addie smiled. "You'll be proud of us, Mom. I know you like sexy things. I've seen your face when you watch Bridgerton."

Blushing, Addie's mother cracked a smile. "Yes, but...I never thought you two would be..."

"It's an adventure, Mom. Think of it that way. It'll be a summer to remember."

--

Addie and Colin's family -- father Don, mother Helsie, grandmother Helen, aunt and uncle Joyce and Willem -- were the quietest and most stunned members of the audience when the curtain dropped after the final scene at the end of opening night, the cousins and younger friends all loudly whooping and cheering with the other attendees in the full house. Returning to the front of the stage hand-in hand for a celebratory curtain call, swathed in waist-tied white robes because they were both wearing nothing but genital guards, Addie and Colin beamed with pride, smiling brightly because the weight of the world seemed lifted from them -- after weeks of rehearsal the first performance had gone quite smoothly, just a few minor flubbed lines that weren't too noticeable, and two or three lighting and music cues that needed work. And the police hadn't busted in to shut the whole thing down.

There'd been worry about that. Addie and Colin hadn't told their parents the full extent of the see-through costuming and final scene nudity, and they certainly hadn't told them it would look like they were fucking numerous times, most notably on the golden bed while Colin licked Addie's beautifuly hard nipples as the music crescendoed at the finale. This was what had stunned the family, along with plenty of other scenes of outright tits-a-blazing erotica. It was the hottest thing to hit the Mountain Valley that anyone could think of, and Addie and Colin were its hot-bodied naked stars.

1...345678