Into the Arms of Eros

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers

-

The next day, Colin walked rather sheepishly into the theater to begin his preparations for the night's performance. It was Linda he was embarrassed to see, and she was there, talking to the producer, John, outside his office.

"Colin, ready to knock 'em dead tonight?" asked John, with a strange crooked smile on his face. "Linda volunteered to talk to you about something. Use my office. Is...Addie here?"

Colin nodded. "She will be. She went across the street to get a coffee."

"Okay," said John. "I'll send her in when she gets here."

Walking into the empty office with Linda, Colin wondered if it was all over, he and Addie fired, her nice career in local theater going up in the smoke of scandal.

Linda closed the door behind him. "Colin, I want you to know I didn't say anything. I wouldn't. I didn't."

Colin nodded, seeing the seriousness on her face. "Fuck, Linda. What's happening?"

"That prick Donello. He saw what happened. He saw...what you and Addie did last night."

Colin knew Donello, liked him alright, knew he...oh my God, his lighting director controls are...up where he could see...everything!

"He told people, Colin. Everybody knows. You know how crews are at these things. A bunch of partiers and gossips."

"So...what now?" asked Colin, just as Addie opened the door and entered.

She saw the worried looks, listened as Linda told her everything, had tears in her eyes, her face blushing as she thought the worst was yet to come. Scandal. A bad reputation. Maybe ending up in that porn career she was kidding about a while back.

"There's good news, though," Linda said. "John's a sweetheart of a guy, he really loves you two. He got pissed at the crew last night after you left, made them half believe nothing had happened, told them all to keep it quiet or he'd make sure they couldn't get jobs around here again. He explained to us all how big this play is, how it single-handedly wiped out all the theater's past financial troubles, and he told all of us, the whole crew, that we're getting a profit-sharing check when it's all over at the end of August."

"Oh my God," said Addie. "So...what's it all mean?"

"It means you better stop fucking on stage, and you better be ready for some funny looks from the crew for a few days. That's it. The rest...John hopes it all goes like it has, you two steaming up the place every night, sending the audience home happy and horny." Linda's eyes twinkled. "But stop fucking on stage!"

Massively relived, Addie smirked. "Why did John ask you to talk to us?"

Linda blushed. "I think...he knew that I knew. And he knows that...Addie, you know how it is. Dressers are usually closest to the crew. Friendship wise, you know? Maybe especially on a show like this one."

Addie nodded, knowing it to be true, knowing Linda and Colin's closeness was even closer.

--

Gradually, as the dog days of another mountain summer wore on, Addie and Colin's mother found her way back to town more often, smiling now at the talk of the town, which wasn't gossip anymore, just praise and adulation for her daughter and stepson, for the excitement they were bringing to the local nightlife scene. Addie and Colin were well and truly the stars of the summer, regularly asked for autographs, and regularly propositioned, which neither of them minded much. Colin, in particular, was having the summer of his life, enjoying 'afternoon delights' with some of the locals and 'summer people,' some of them girls his age and quite a few of them older women. Addie's friend Callie was one of them, and so was Callie's divorced mother, though Callie didn't know about that. Both of them, it turns out, are fine cocksuckers, though very different, Callie's mother being more moaning and slobbery, in the wet, hungry and fun kind of way.

In mid August Addie found herself regularly fucking a wealthy, older summer man, a software developer named Geoff who spends his summers in a small but luxurious mountain home perched on a cliff, and of course she was still having fun sex with Colin whenever opportunity presented itself, but it was less often now with Geoff in her life and her mother around more.

As closing night was approaching, now less than a week away, Linda cherished her private time with Colin, nightly shaving all around his always hard cock, and doing his tight young balls for good measure. He's always naked, and he always slouches back languidly in the chair in his tiny dressing room, the door shut tight, Linda in close between his spread legs, her delight in these quiet moments effervescing from her lovely, sparkling eyes. The blowjob that they both nightly dream about never happens, Colin knowing she's doing her best to stay faithful to her nice husband, but the shaving sessions have been, shall we say, more tightly gripped lately, Linda's method of keeping the big hard cock out of the way of her work becoming something not unlike a handjob, a few minutes of bliss that always get's Colin nicely in the mood for his horny exhibitionism on stage. He thought to himself one night, maybe that's the secret of the magic of the theater: a dresser who knows just how to handle things.

Closing night, on the last day of August, was sad, and happy, tearful and joyful. The crew gave the cast presents, a huge golden dildo for Addie, and a bronze bust of an ample bosom for Colin. Both the gifts brought laughs, the after-party a joyous and sexy occasion that no one wanted to end. Linda's husband showed up for the last half-hour of it, so Colin didn't get to give her the out-in-the-open big kiss he'd planned, but he realized it was better that way, so as not to embarrass her. Instead, he waited until she went to gather her things, and he swept her into his arms in the darkness and he kissed her like he meant it, the cock in his tight jeans hardening against her as she quietly moaned. "Thanks," he said, looking into her surprised, rapturous eyes. "Thanks for everything. You made it...really fun."

"You're dangerous, do you know that?" she said, her sparkling eyes brightening her growing smirk. "Fuck, Colin, how am I going to get you out of my head?"

"Don't. I like being in there."

Linda smiled and nodded. "Till next time, I guess, huh? I can't believe it's all over. Wow, what a summer."

-

With the first frost already forecast, Colin, Addie and their mom and dad closed up the summer house, draining its rudimentary water system, shuttering the windows, loading all the perishables into the boat to take home. Firewood was split and stacked for the boathouse woodstove, ready to take the chill off some hoped-for days of ice fishing.

Addie needed to get back to college for the fall semester of her senior year, but she stretched her time at home for an extra couple of days, she and Colin taking the boat back to the boathouse, each with an overnight bag, the cooler filled with good beer and a bottle of whiskey and some food their mother had prepared. Just minutes after they arrived, Addie stripped off her shirt and her jeans, showing Colin the wildly sexy bra and panties she'd recently ordered and had delivered to the house.

"You like? It's a new color for me."

Colin's eyes lit up with love and newly simmering lust, watching as Addie slid open the glass door, the marvelous wiggle of her ass captivating him as she walked out onto the balcony. The daylight of a warmish late-season mountain day made her smooth skin nearly shimmer, her hair tousling in the gentle breeze, her hands lightly on the railing as she arched her back, giving her glorious breasts to the lake once again. Seeing her ass thrust toward him, even if it was just a lovely stretch of her back, was too much for Colin to ignore, so he went to her, and he was quickly to his knees, pulling down her brand new panties, and he buried his face between her ass cheeks the way that always makes her moan. Addie held the railing as she bent herself lower, posturing her ass so Colin had full access to her wet and ready pussy. He ate of it with moaning hunger, wishing he could have done this on stage, but doing it here in this paradise was truly just as good, up high above the shimmering waves, overlooking the lake, and the mountains, and the sky where Glorious lives with her god, and he stood and he shoved his cock into her in the way that always makes her yelp with delight. "Colin!...Yes!...Oh my God!...Oh my God, yes!"

-

Two days later, with the blinding sun behind her, lighting the horizon golden, Addie's senior year at college seemed to hang in the blue sky like a carrot on a stick. Smiling, she sped down the highway toward it, leaving her beloved Mountain Valley behind for now. Fast as she could safely go, her car seemed to float on air, heading toward her bright future.

riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers
1...345678