Into the Arms of Eros

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can try one of the bed scenes," she said, "or wait and try them tomorrow."

"How long are we staying?"

"As long as we can, right? Do you have to be back for anything during the day tomorrow?"

"No, nothing," said Colin. "We need to get the boat on the trailer before dark."

"Yup. We'll have a nice long day. By then we'll know."

"Know what?"

Addie smiled. "If we're both going to star in a sex play together. Hercule and Glorious. I'm thinking maybe we should try the big finale next. If we can do that we can do anything."

Colin nodded mindlessly, a fog overtaking his mind because he knew the scene Addie was talking about; she'd read him the stage directions just a little while ago. "You really...want to do that one?"

"Colin, we need to know if we can. I mean, if doing a nude scene is going to gross us out or something, we need to know that before we try to do it in front of the director and the crew. With this kind of thing, it's important to be comfortable with it. We should really run through it a bunch of times, maybe."

Colin nodded, unsure of what to say.

"There's no dialogue, so that part is easy," said Addie. "Once we're on the bed it's all action. It's up to the director how he wants it to be, but for now I'm thinking slow, exaggerated movements, everything very deliberate. We gotta remember there'll be, like, eighty people watching. It's the big finale. It needs to be extra sexy. If we send the critics away with a hard-on, they'll write good things about us."

Colin smiled. "You're really getting into this. It's nice to see you...working. I love that you're an actor. I tell everyone."

"Really? That's so nice! Yeah, I mean, I love it. And this play, I didn't know what to think about it at first, but now...maybe I'm just a slut at heart, but, I'm excited about it now. Whether you realize it or not, doing this with you has made me feel good about my body. I think I can show it. I think I want to."

Colin blushed as he sat there, his face warm, as, even at a distance, he saw the twinkle in Addie's eyes. It embarrassed him that his cock was hardening again, for no good reason other than the simple words that she'd said. Or maybe it was those eyes of hers, eyes that he was realizing were beautiful, showing things that were mysterious yet honest and undisguised.

As she sat on the side of the bed, Addie began to read, her script held relaxedly in both of her newly sweating hands. "Glorious is seen as nude, on her back on the golden bed, legs wide, knees slightly up, hands flat on the mattress either side of her. There's this 'genital guard' stuff, but we'll skip that for now because we don't have any and we don't know what to think about all that yet. So...Hercule is seen as nude, upright, sitting with knees either side of her, his lower body thrusting against her, simulating intercourse. Glorious's bare breasts are thrust upward with back arched, Hercule's hands fondling their grandiosity, then, slowly, Hercule leans down, his long tongue licking at each nipple, the lights ever so slowly fading to stage dark, music swelling, the final theme crescendoing to a cymbal crash." She looked up from the page, seeing Colin's unblinking stare. "It's fun that this is a golden bed, right?" she said, running her hand over the dull brass tubing of the footboard. Feeling a rush of naughty inside her like nothing she'd ever felt before, she hoped she wasn't crazy, hoped she wasn't making a fool of herself, hoped Colin was willingly falling into this beautiful insanity the same way she found herself falling. "On stage there'll be the rumpled bedsheet to hide some of your ass, but there's no audience here to see it, so...we don't need that unless you want it."

After a moment to let everything she'd said sink in, Colin answered. "No, there's...nobody here," he said, sitting still, his heart pounding. He watched Addie lift the see-through mint-green babydoll negligee up as she took it off, over her head, the wispy thing tousling her hair like the wind had done on the balcony. These were Addie's tits, strange how such a purely see-through veil had shrouded their true beauty. Now, the fully bare truth of their awesome shapeliness and nipply arousal seemed to light up the ever-so-dim room with their milky whiteness.

Colin saw Addie stand, but couldn't see how fevered and on-edge her nerves were as her swift movements swept her thong panties down her legs, each foot stepping out of the now useless strappiness of them. And just like that...she was nude.

She lay herself on the golden bed, on her back as the playwright had told her to, and she tipped her head and her eyes toward Colin and said the words that he, even just a few hours ago, never expected. "You're supposed to be nude, too. We don't have any of those guard thingies, but we can practice this scene without them. I mean...if you want to."

A few silent seconds ticked away, Colin still sitting, Addie arranging herself on the bed the way the notes say, legs wide, knees slightly up, hands flat on the mattress either side of her. "I'll just look up at the ceiling," she said, her heart thumping, feeling like it was in her throat, "so you don't have to be embarrassed."

From Colin's angle of view, Addie's pussy was there, visible through the tarnished brass footboard, and the softness of her weighty tits spread off the sides of her, fully aroused nipples crowning their mountainous peaks. This is true nudity. This is a real woman, not a girl younger than him like Colin's usual, not that he'd been with one of his 'usual' anything close to lately.

Addie let out a whispered sigh of relief, and another of nervous anticipation, when she saw Colin silently stand up from the couch. The room felt so warm, the woodstove fire raging, it's cast iron walls nearly red-hot.

She kept her promise and stopped looking at him, her eyes up on the ceiling as Colin approached. He'd had so little on, the yellow string bikini would make no noise if he untied the sides and took it off, she knew, but no matter if he did or not, just having him approach with her being this legs-spread nude was thoroughly exciting enough.

All her breath rushed out of her as Colin's muscular weight creaked and jiggled the old bed as he climbed onto it. Not wanting to look at the ceiling anymore, her eyes looked into his. Her peripheral vision saw no yellow, only flesh, the long stiffness his manhood pointing upwards of horizontal. "You can...leave it on top of me, or tuck it under," she said, her eyes never leaving his, her voice all sigh and breath. "Your knees are supposed to be under my thighs, either side of my hips."

Colin nodded. His eyes, wide and intense but soft and caring, left Addie's and looked downward, seeing the clear and stupefying view of her pussy, its soft hairiness groomed but neatly natural, the nether regions of her upper inner thighs shaved bikini-smooth. The spread of her legs showed the glistening wetness within her.

Positioning himself, his own knees as wide as they'd go under the warmth of her thighs, getting his hard-cocked groin close enough to realistically simulate fucking, he left his cock up above her where it was comfortable, so fully risen with arousal it didn't even touch her.

Feeling that he was in place and ready to start the scene, Addie softly said, "Now's when I thrust my breasts." And she did, her back arching high, her eyes again on Colin's. "Take them, Hercule. They're all yours. Glorious's breasts are all yours."

Colin reached for them, taking them with his gentle but strong hands, Addie moaning theatrically loud but fully real, her crotch starting to writhe against him, feeling his balls against her tender spots. Then, as he adjusted his position slightly to be more realistic looking, she felt the electrified magic as the underside of his wildly hard cock began sliding so perfectly on the surface of her wetness and her clit.

"Ffffuckkk," she breathily whispered. "Keep doing it. Then my tits," she breathlessly huffed. "My nipples...you'll lick them...it's supposed to be really drawn out and slow. Keep doing the fucking part...oh...God...keep doing it!"

Colin, stunned but quickly losing himself, tried to remember things. Tits, and nipples, and licking, the slow bending down, which he was doing, Addie's back arched so high to meet him. He knew and could see that she was giving her tits so spectacularly, their stunning softness textured with gooosebumps he could feel as his hands were now on them, her nipples so stunningly aroused and astounding. His hips kept a slow thrusting rhythm, his cock sliding so astonishingly on the surface of Addie's wetness, and his mouth was suddenly where it needed to be, at her breast, his unsteady breath inhaling the warm scent of her, his tongue so erotic in its gentle, slow licking, her wildly aroused nipple a thing of wondrous womanly perfection.

"Yesss!" Addie breathlessly sighed, dialogue improvisation that spilled out of her without thought. "Hercule!...Fuck, Colin! You're harder than...anyone!" she huffed, knowing it to be true because her hand was on his cock now, pressing his slow, continuous thrusts harder against her clit.

Colin knew much of this was being done wrong, the play was the thing up till now, at least he thought it was. But now, Addie was a stunning two-years-older woman, one with the most astonishing tits and the warmest, wettest pussy, and he wished for nothing more than for her to push his cock an inch or two lower and right into the deep inside of her.

"The lights are fading," she whispered. "Jesus!"

Colin knew this scene was ending, but he remembered Addie hates it when actors bail out too soon, so he kept licking, her other wondrous nipple now, and he kept thrusting into the magical space between her hand and her heaven, and he waited for her cue.

"That's...that's the scene," she finally said. "Fuck!"

Sitting up straight again, Colin felt and saw Addie's stillness, so he didn't move. Addie's hand remained on the hard length of him, gentle but unmoving, her arched-up back slowly lowering, her eyes staring straight up at the ceiling. "Okay. That...sorta got away from us," she quietly said, swallowing hard. "Wow." Glancing at him, she saw his eyes watching her face, searching for clues. "I'm okay. We're okay. Are you okay?"

Colin nodded, wondering about her hand still holding his cock. Getting soft and back to normal will never happen like this.

"This thing..." she said, looking at it in her hand. "Can I confess that I've always wondered about it?"

A small smile softened Colin's face, his spinning mind finally slowing. "Really?"

Addie nodded, smirking. "You'd probably be amazed at what all my teenaged friends said about me having a step-brother. It's like...a big deal in porn, and stories and stuff."

Colin smiled. "My friends said all that, too. About you."

"See? It's hot, right?" said Addie, smiling, squeezing the still mighty hard cock for emphasis. "You'd better get this thing out of my reach." Glad that the broiling hot episode ended in smiles, Addie watched Colin get up off the bed, her eyes on the parts of him she'd never seen up till now.

"This again?" he asked, holding up the yellow bikini bottom he'd taken off.

Rising and sitting on the side of the bed, feeling strangely comfortable with her nudity, Addie shrugged. "It's getting late. Let's drink some more and forget about the play until morning." Knowing a bare pussy was too much, she pulled the thong panties onto her legs, standing up to wiggle them upward, watching as Colin put on his boxer shorts. She was glad it was so warm in the boathouse he stopped dressing and went for his beer wearing nothing more. "Remember my friend Callie?" she asked. "She always had the hots for you, was always talking about your chest and your arms."

"Callie did? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Call her up sometime," Addie said, smiling. "She's not married or anything. She might be a sure thing."

Colin remembered her, her big ass being a turn-off to him at one point in time, but now...

"Want to skinny dip?" asked Addie. "The lake's probably freezing, but...it's so warm in here, we can run back in here and get toasty."

Colin looked unenthused. "It's May. There was ice on it a couple weeks ago."

"You chicken? Worried your dick's gonna shrivel up like a little noodle? I won't laugh at it. I've got a nice mental picture now of its real size."

Smiling, Colin took off his boxers, watching his smiling sister make herself nude again.

"It's fucking awesome up here this time of year," she said. "I love this, being alone. Wanna make a pact? You and me, we'll have one or two alone times up here with each other, every year from now on. Even after we're both married."

Smiling, Colin nodded. "Nothing fancy. Just the boathouse."

"And whiskey," Addie said. "We'll steal a bottle from Dad each time. Promise we'll really do it?"

Colin nodded. "I promise. I love it here with you."

Addie smiled, happy. And nude. Almost shockingly, she'd forgotten about her nudity, but now it was back in her head in a relaxing way, her eyes happily looking at all of Colin, embarrassment seemingly gone up in smoke in the fire.

After a swig from the bottle she'd just been handed, she went to her knees in front of the woodstove, opening the door to the roaring flames, tossing in another log of beech then quickly closing the door. Colin smiled when she placed her fingertips on the hearth like Spider-Man, bending further to have a look through the small window at the fire, her ass tilting upward. A pure view of her pussy was so very there, and then it was over, the sweetly erotic little show filed away in his memory bank, a visual treat that Addie only somewhat realized she was giving.

Outside, the silvery moonlight didn't take much adjusting to, what with the single dim lamp upstairs not being much brighter. Addie led the way down the dock, feeling wonderfully free in the great outdoors, knowing Colin was behind her with his eyes maybe on her curving hips that sway like palms in a sea breeze. Feeling bold tonight, and glad of it, she dove into the cold black lake.

"Wooooo!" she whooped, coming up for air.

Colin smiled, dove in, felt the numbing cold as never before. "Fuck!" he yelled as he quickly surfaced, the loud exclamation echoing off the mountainside across the water.

"We can't stay in," said Addie. "This is dangerous cold. Fun though." Feeling the numbness quickly penetrating her, she swam for less than a minute, then made for the ladder. Colin followed.

"Oh my God! That's so cold!" she said, climbing out, beginning to shiver as she looked up at the moon. "Think we'll hear coyotes tonight?"

Colin climbed out and stood on the dock, shivering.

"Hold me," said Addie. "I don't want to go in yet. We can share our warmth."

Colin needed some warmth, so he held Addie from behind, tight against him, feeling her shivers. She placed her arms on his arms, raising them up so the weight of her bosom warmed them. Tipping her head back against Colin's shoulder, she looked up again at the moon.

"I love this place so much," she said. "If Mom and Dad ever decide to sell it, promise me we'll pool our money and buy it from them."

"I promise. God Addie, you're really shivering."

Addie took his hand and led him into the boathouse, up the back stairs, into the amazing warmth and straight to the towels. Drying themselves next to the woodstove, Addie's shivers ran deep enough for Colin to see. All dry and with his hair scrubbed curly damp, he went to her and rubbed her with his towel, giving her some warmth from the friction, the feminine flesh of her big breasts moving in ways that captivated his unblinking eyes.

"Whiskey?" she said. "In the old movies they drink it to get warm."

Colin smiled, went for the bottle, saw her toweling her hair, her breasts jiggling as he brought it to her.

"Thanks," she said. "Let's both slug some down."

After she took two burning warm swallows, Colin took two, his eyes on Addie's.

"Hold me?" she said, the love in her eyes and her body language telling Colin she wanted to be held face-to-face this time.

Embracing her, still fully nude, Colin felt Addie's shivers dissipating. Addie felt Colin's warmth, and she felt his arousal firming and growing against the front of her. With her eyes on his, so close she could feel the warmth of his breath, her own growing desire brought gentle words to her lips. "We can practice that kissing scene again. Do you remember it? It's the easy one, with no talking."

Colin thought of it, the remembrance of how it goes causing his cock to grow even firmer, pressing so tightly against Addie's warmth. His equally gentle response, "Do you...want to?"

"Yes," breathed Addie, quiet and close, her eyes showing a bedroomy wonder. "Do you?"

Colin nodded, Addie seeing the love in his shining eyes, and she kissed him, open-mouthed but soft at first. The passion was instantly there, so real and deeply felt, the quietly-moaning kiss taking on life, and movement, not theatrical but human, so very human. Colin's hands, so loving on the bareness of Addie's back, swept down to the lower curve of it, his fingers leading the way onto the curvesome softness of her ass.

Addie hated to stop kissing, but she wanted so badly to melt downward the way the play's script says to do, so she did, slowly, dragging her fingernails down Colin's muscled chest, kissing her way down the rippling power of his belly, her tongue and her kisses feeling the freshly scrubbed manliness of the smooth short hair below his belly button.

Colin moaned when her kissing reached the root of his cock, a cock so profoundly hard again. Addie's hand held it aside as she kissed and nuzzled everything she wanted to -- the tenderness of his groin; the softness of the tops of his thighs; the sensitive balls that were still tight from the icy cold of the lake but now soft enough for Addie to gently suck into her mouth like candied treasures, her tongue massaging their tenderness.

Colin, with his head tipped back, moaned at the ceiling when he felt his sister's mouth beginning to suck his cock, his hips starting to slowly thrust, Addie's moan so soft and lovely.

With his hands gently in her damp hair, he quickly learned of this older step-sister's oral skill, the sight of his cock slithering in and out of her hungry mouth nearly flooring him from weak knees. "Jesus Addie," he breathlessly huffed. Addie's eyes looked up at him, sensing the depth of his swoon, the corners of her blowjob-giving mouth curling into a sexy smile. That's when she astonished him, opening her throat to him, taking his full length all the way deep.

"Fffuckk!" he quietly exclaimed, spasms wracking him, his whole body jerking and trembling as he came deep in her throat. Even Addie was astonished at his near-instantaneous reaction, and that such a thing as having a cock cum in one's throat was even possible.

The finish, the sucking him dry, happened in her moaning, even hungrier mouth, Addie so eager and happy to taste his slippery essence with her tongue. Colin held her head in his hands, this sister of his now a thrilling whore with an appetite for cum. His spinning mind could barely believe this was happening.

The heat from the woodstove next to them felt intense, but neither of them cared, neither of them wanted to move and spoil this perfect moment. Addie eyed her loving brother's eyes as she slipped his wet cock from her mouth to her hands, stroking its full length as she mouthed his balls again. With eyes still on his, she smiled. "Wanna get drunk and fuck?" she asked, with all the mischief of all the world twinkling in her horny eyes.

Colin smiled, nodded, didn't have words to add. Addie picked up the bottle, still nearly half full, and she swigged a double-sized glug. Smiling sweetly, she handed it to Colin, stood up and walked nonchalantly to the cooler to get two bottles of good beer.

1...345678