Into the Arms of Eros

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," he said, "is that what it's going to take before each show? Maybe it will, if you look like that every night."

Addie blushed, knowing that her nipples had unhelpfully hardened to full arousal after she looked again at Colin's big lump; the circumcised tip of him was easily discernible, the bulbous roundness and ridged edge of its circumference now terminating an even bigger-looking cock. She and he both had unwittingly stumbled into a vortex, unable to look away from each other's most stimulating parts, the energy of what they were seeing seeming to fuel a perpetual cycle of mutual arousal.

"Ooookayyy," said Addie, forcing her eyes up to Colin's. "Let's think about the play. Apart from being seen like this, our problem is the intimate scenes. I know we tried the kissing, but that was before we were dressed like this. Let's try it again."

"Addie, I don't think...that's going to help."

Addie smirked. "Colin, I know about men. I get what you're worried about. I just think, with some effort, you can train yourself to...control things. That's what actors do. We work at the mental side of things, and the physical side of things, learning how they intertwine, using our bodies like a tool."

"Yeah, I mean, I've had some classes, but...okay. Show me. Help me figure it out."

"The biggest problem I see is that your character, Hercule, is supposed to be infatuated with my character, Glorious. In real acting you let yourself go there, to some extent, maybe using sense memory, remembering a girl you were once infatuated with, or one who's in your thoughts these days. The purer you can bring up those sense memories, the better. And then, if you're trained well, your mind will snap right back to real life when the scene's over. You've got control of it. Control over how your body is reacting. Do you see what I mean?"

"So, you really let yourself go there? You're not acting?"

Addie nodded. "Yeah, it's acting, but you're using real stuff, from deep in your memories and your subconscious. Do you see the difference? In class, sometimes we have trouble finding our way out. That's what a good teacher helps with."

"I hope you had a good teacher, because you're going to have to teach me. Addie, what you're telling me is...I need to really kiss you like you're...real, but not real?"

Addie smiled. "Sort of. Can I ask personal questions? Who was the girlfriend you were most infatuated with? The deepest feeling of...lust, I guess you'd call it."

"Miranda," Colin said, without any hesitation.

"Good. None of this is about judgment, so what I think of her, good or bad, is unimportant. The whole purpose of her, today, is to be a trigger that you can switch on and off at will, sense memories of how your mouth moved when you kissed her, how your hands moved on her when you kissed her, how your body moved when you kissed her. It's all about movement, and audiences pick up on it when it seems real. It's what triggers their emotions."

Colin nodded. "You're good at this. Do you ever think about teaching?"

"I'd rather act. Directing might be fun."

"Do I get to know who your sense memory trigger person is?"

"Maybe," said Addie. "I'm your acting partner. That's what's important. Hopefully you'll trust me, which is one thing that makes me think you and I will be good together. We've got our own back-story, and it's all about trust. As we've gotten older and nicer to each other, I trust you as much as anyone I know."

"Wow, thanks, Addie. I trust you too."

"Actors keep each other's secrets. I worked with an older guy on one of the college productions I was in. He had to cry, he asked me to help him. He told me the saddest thing from his past, because he wanted to see it in my eyes. He used it, and I kept his secret for him, and he cried so beautifully during each performance. I cried, too, which the director liked."

"Wow."

Addie reached for the bottle. "You asked who my infatuation sense-memory person is. I can only tell you because we're acting partners now, and you'll keep my secrets, right?"

"Sure, yeah," said Colin.

"It's my dance and movement professor from freshman year. His name's Jason. Pretty much everybody thinks he's gay, but he's not, he's bi. He's had flings with all kinds of students, probably, but I didn't care. I felt like I was in on his secret, him not being gay, and I pursued him like like you probably wouldn't believe. Threw myself at him like a horny schoolgirl. We had a wild few months together. We're still friends. We laugh about it now."

"Wow, Addie. A professor?"

Addie nodded, a flirty little smile on her face. "Didn't expect that of me? I didn't either. When I got to college freshman year I wasn't a virgin but I was something similar. Naive as hell. God that year was fun."

"So...he's your trigger?"

"Oh my God yes. Being with him was...magical. It sucks having to admit that nothing's matched it since then. Two years of blah. Guys can be such dorks."

"I'm sorry, Addie. I wish you'd find somebody."

"Yeah, baby brother, you're not doing much better. Your trigger girl, Miranda, she's long gone. What happened there?"

Colin took the bottle, took a swig. "She decided she's into older guys, ones with money. She's living with a guy who's, like, forty-five."

"No way! The little slut! Oh my God, she should have stuck with you. She'll be sorry."

Both sitting on the guesthouse's old, dusty-smelling furniture now, Addie let her eyes take in the solid, muscular torso of her jilted brother, then she reached for her beer bottle and finished the warmish dregs. Slumping, and realizing that the see-through mint-green hid none of it, she re-adjusted herself on the upholstered chair, feeling an interesting rush of self-confidence as her breasts raised and nearly thrust toward Colin.

"You seriously need a boyfriend," he said, his twinkling eyes watching her nipples harden. "I mean, for real, Addie, you're totally beautiful."

"Oh my God," she said, feeling the love, it's warmth making her blush again. "It was worth coming here just to hear you say that."

Colin nodded, eyes nervously darting to various bits of Addie -- her breasts, her legs, her smile, her eyes.

"You're pretty gorgeous too, you know," she said. "The girls in our home town suck. You really should think again about trying college. I can imagine you having a whole lot of fun."

Colin smiled. "If I could get a degree in fun I'd go for it."

Addie picked up her script. "Are we gonna do this, or are we just gonna drink, pass out, and go fishing in the morning?"

Colin's eyes twinkled. "The whiskey's not making me numb, but...yeah, let's try it. I don't feel as weird about it as I did."

"That's numb! That's good! Yeah, I'm surprisingly used to this little 'costume' already. I almost wish there was an audience full of men looking at me."

"And their wives. Don't forget their wives."

"No, just the men," said Addie. "That's what's fun about acting. You can block out what you don't want to think about, and just focus on the mission, and the pleasure of it. It's really like a high. Better than drugs."

Colin nodded, enjoying the energy he was seeing in the twinkles of Addie's eyes.

"Okay, we're workshopping intimacy," she said. "Let's find those sections and work our way through them. If we feel like we can do all that, the rest of it'll be easy."

Colin watched her get up and walk to the counter for her script, her ass wiggling more naturally than it did with her theatrical walk, though just as womanly and sexy. Turning back toward him, the still surprising awesomeness of her voluptuous breasts showed a more natural wobbly jiggle, making him think this particular babydoll negligee was maybe the best piece of clothing he'd ever seen. But it also made him remember something -- the producer, John, at the theater, saying he and the others who know Addie had had her in mind for this role since day one. "Addie, what if the reason they want you for this role is because..."

Addie smirked at Colin's unfinished question, and at where his eyes had just been, and at the unusual, worried look on his face. "My tits, do you mean? My body? That's all a big part of it, Colin. If we were doing old radio shows it would be way different. I won't lie, it's weird. I mean, this character is the wife of God. I imagine her as perfect, the way God is. I'm not that. Not at all."

"But..."

"If you think it's bad, it's not," said Addie. "It's just how casting works. They're all nice people, we know some of them. John's super nice, and he's gay, so he's not interested in tits. It's just...the character. It's what the writer wrote. They teach us in school, if it serves the story, it's okay."

Colin nodded. His step-sister's extraordinary eye-popping body served the story all right, all the descriptors the playwright wrote could be thought of as written just for her. But seeing her this way still had his insides all warmed, riled and aroused, and he wondered if an audience would react similarly.

Addie opened her script to the first yellow post-it note bookmark. "The first kissing scene, it's not all that different from what we did outside. Let's just try it like that again. We need to get used to that."

Colin stood, Addie moved close in front of him, gently embracing, this kiss happening so much more organically, soft-lipped and warm, with theatrically exaggerated mouth movements and lots of tongue, letting the imaginary audience see the quiet hunger that was beginning to build. Doing it indoors, in the absolute quiet of the boathouse's upstairs guesthouse, wearing close to nothing, felt so interestingly different to both Addie and Colin, not to mention the added warmth and intimacy of soft tits and hard lumping cock pressing against much barer flesh this time.

"That was...less awkward I think," said Addie, the tender aftermath leaving her more breathless in her tight lungs than she thought she'd be.

Colin nodded, feeling his own inner turmoil, wondering if 'mind over matter' was even a possibility here with Addie.

She backed away, wanting to keep her eyes off Colin's 'problem' but glancing at it anyway. She picked up her script and sat down, speed reading some of her bookmarked pages. Colin sat and watched her, sipping his beer.

"Wow, this play is seriously hot. It's too bad there's no supporting roles. We could audition for those and just watch the hotness every night."

Colin smirked. "So, is the writer just horny, or...?"

"No, I think it's much deeper than that. Did you notice how the power dynamics -- I mean, they're powerful people, a sort of Hercules and the wife of God -- the power dynamics between them dissolve, time after time, when the intimacy starts. I think that's what the playwright wants the audience to think about. When intimacy begins, it's normal and okay to let the world fall away. It's beautiful when that happens, and it happens in this play, time after time after time."

"Wow. Yeah, I can see it," said Colin. "Okay, that's motivation, right? We can play it that way."

"Exactly. See how cool this is? I love acting."

Colin thought about it more seriously. "It's really interesting how it all mixes. The writer's ideas, the actor's use of sense memory. Maybe it's just this play, but it seems almost like it's one thing. Weird, I'm getting a feeling inside like I just took a hit of weed or something."

Addie smiled. "You're feelin' it, bro! That's awesome. I'm getting there, too. You saying all that made me all tingly. Let's try the kiss again, this time letting all those good thoughts take us there. You're kissing Miranda, I'm kissing Jason, you're Hercule and I'm God's wife. I want nothing more than to be your slut, and you want all of me even though it's forbidden." Addie paged her way to another of the yellow bookmarks. "Actually, are you ready for more? This third kissing scene, it's when things get more serious. We'll have to try it eventually."

"Read it to me."

"Glorious melts into Hercule's arms again, kissing him before he can kiss her. There's a few lighting cues written here, a warmer less bright spotlight, red lighting from above, things like that. Hercule's hands are more active now, lifting the negligee and baring Glorious's back, claiming her buttocks, pulling her tightly against his forward arched groin. Glorious maintains the passionate kiss, then melts downward, fingers and fingernails scraping down Hercule's chest like a gentle cat would do, him maintaining his groin-forward posture, her mouth kissing it's way downward, the last 'kiss' her open mouth against Hercule's lumping manhood, holding position there with her fingers ready to pull down his briefs, the lights swiftly dimming to stage dark."

"Jesus."

"Hot. Like I said."

Colin nodded. "I just pictured Mom sitting in the audience, watching."

"Don't. She can't exist. Remember, there are things an actor uses, and things you block. Mom and Dad are blocks. At least for this play. At least for me."

"Yeah, for me too. If I can."

"You'll get better at blocking things. Opening night is always hard that way. I always think too much."

"Thinking less is good."

"Exactly," said Addie. "That's one of the biggest things. Thinking less is good. Want to try this scene? It's...getting pretty heavily into it, but...it's...go big or go home, I guess. Right? We'll figure out right here if we're going to be able to do this or not. "

Colin nodded, waited for Addie to stand. Seeing her in her full see-through glory again, standing there waiting for him, triggered the very thing he was hoping to conquer, another swift blood-rush to his already engorged cock.

"Thinking less is good," Addie said, her curious but encouraging eyes now sparkling.

Colin stood, this being maybe the hardest his cock had been whilst standing with his arms at his sides. Addie didn't look at it for more than a split second, needing nothing more than the look in his eyes to see the quiet turmoil of his uninvited lust.

"Thinking less is good," she repeated, holding her hand out, palm up, for Colin to take. "Trust. Use your tools. Remember Miranda. Remember your first time together. Remember I'm Glorious, and you're Hercule, and we have enough lust for each other to set fire to the universe. Block all the rest, and here we go..."

Colin nodded, felt the warmth of Addie's hand, watched her draw near. Feeling the heat of her body again, her lips and mouth claimed his, a feminine power kiss that was blissfully easy to get lost in. Imagining Miranda, he let his hands roam, not under the wispy mint-green see-through, but over it, and he sensed Addie's ease, her nice and fun way of exaggerating the kiss for the audience. Trying to match her at it, his mouth and tongue worked even more passionately. Addie's moans, perhaps even loud enough for an audience to hear, triggered his own, and the kiss burned deeper. His hands remembered their job -- up under the filmy negligee, lifting it, his hands now on the small of Addie's back, then swiftly down onto the wonderfully bare curving warmth of the ass he imagined as Miranda's, the ass he loved more than any other.

He forgot the 'holding her tightly against the front of him' part, so Addie took the lead, the front of her so firm against Colin now, urging him to a groin-forward posture, feeling the fully hard hardness of him, her surprising tongue still playing like old friends with his.

She began her melt downward, fingernails not so gently scratching down Colin's muscular chest, and she reached her full squat, the camera-film in her mind spinning at high speed, instantly seeing everything, the fully big hardness of her dear step-bother's cock, still shrouded by yellow spandex, yes, but barely so, the small, feminine bikini not able to modestly cover anymore, the leg openings forced outward and open by Colin's profound bulge, the lumping hulk of his manhood warm and scented like love when her open mouth gently bit down on it.

"That's the scene," she whisperingly said, taking a moment there, on her knees now, just a foot away, looking at the wet spot on the yellow, the mouth mark that she'd left behind.

"Jesus," said Colin, looking down at his step-sister, trying to muster some composure of his own. "No fucking way can we do this in front of mom."

Addie nervously giggled, looking up at his eyes. "You're supposed to block her. You must have, because that was good. That's the kind of kiss an audience can feel." Addie let her eyes drift downward again. "But Jesus, Colin. Your...problem...it's...I mean...what are you gonna do in that first bed scene, when Glorious has a handful of that? When I first read it I thought yes, this is good, simulated intercourse on stage is sometimes embarrassing for the audience, but this, these teases and even Glorious blatantly fondling Hercule, it's really good I think. It goes right up to that line of audience embarrassment but doesn't cross it. It's just super hot. Do you think so?"

Colin, sensing Addie's need for some deep thought right this minute, and glad for it, felt his stiff arousal slowly dissipating. Addie, though, was still on her knees, too close to it, so he sat down, picked up his nearly empty beer bottle, tried to focus his mind. Sipping the warm beer until it was empty, conflicting thoughts confused him. "I was thinking sort of the same when I read it, but now..."

"Don't chicken out yet," Addie said. "It really does get easier when it's more repetitive. I mean, it's supposed to...but...I've never done anything like this play. I'm sure any man would have your problem, assuming they thought I was at all attractive. I mean...we're using our honesty and trust here, so I'll tell you...that scene turned me on as much as it did you."

"It did?"

"Yeah, but...women are lucky. It doesn't show so much. I'm starting to realize we girls have a real advantage in sex scenes. I'm learning things here. I like this."

Colin reached for the whiskey bottle, took a swig. "You said you like this play because there's no simulated intercourse, but...there is. At the end."

Addie nodded timidly, remembering. "Yeah, but...it's really darkly lit so it's in silhouette, and the stage and prop direction notes says there'll be rumpled sheets blocking the full view of the back of you I think. But...that's when my negligee is off and my tits are bare, and you're...playing with them. Just some teasing licks and fondling, but...yeah, that part is right out there, visible. It's your ass and...the simulated intercourse, that's what's sort of hidden, if I'm reading it right."

"I guess I didn't read all that enough," Colin said, sounding and looking bashful as the reality of it all overtook his thoughts.

Addie sat and paged through her script again, stopping at another of her bookmarks. "Here it is. White lighting is from behind, rendering actors in silhouette. Glorious is seen as nude, on her back on the golden bed, legs wide, knees slightly up, hands flat on the mattress either side of her, both actors wearing g-strings and/or genital guards if wanted. Hercule is seen as nude, upright, sitting with knees either side of her, his lower body thrusting against her, simulating intercourse. Use rumpled bedsheet to hide a bit of it. Glorious's bare breasts are thrust upward with back arched, Hercule's hands fondling their grandiosity -- this playwright has a thing for 'grandiose breasts' I think -- then Hercule slowly leans down, his extended tongue licking at each nipple, the lights ever so slowly fading to stage dark, music swelling, the final theme crescendoing to a cymbal crash." Addie looked off into space for a moment. "I'm starting to see what you mean about Mom and Dad."

Colin sat still, feeling as if all of his body was locked in neutral. "I'm...supposed to be fully nude? I didn't remember that. And what the hell is a genital guard?"

123456...8