Into the Arms of Eros

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their mother asked them to stop, but she knew it was futile, knew it would go on, knew it would be the talk of the valley. Thank God for the lake house, she thought, already scheming to stay there more this summer, maybe every day of every week, just to get out of town into the blissful quiet. Away from the gossip. Far away from the summer bustle of theater nights.

This was okay with Addie and Colin. With Mom at the lake every day, and Dad heading there every Friday afternoon for the weekends, they'd have the house just outside of town to themselves more often than not, and they both tingled with delight at the thought of fucking each other silly after turning each other on like crazy on stage each night.

As things got rolling and show after show was performed, accidents occasionally happened. It was night five, with Colin beginning to feel nicely confident about his performance, when he started to feel his arousal more acutely. Part of it was Addie's glow as she herself was feeling confident, but part of it was something new for Colin, a growing awareness that he loved being sexual with people watching. And not just any people watching, they were often friends, many of them female, and female teachers from high school, and girls and women who work at the grocery store, the gas station, the bank, and other places. Yes, this was all becoming a serious turn-on for Colin, and one night his turn-on was so turned-on the adhesive on his genital guard -- a strapless thong called a Hibue -- was ripped from his body by his wild hard-on, the upward pointing cockiness of him showing for a quick few seconds in perfect silhouette during the final fucking scene, drawing an odd mix of gasps and sighing moans from the audience. He thanked God his mother wasn't there that night.

It proved to be a continuing problem. The wardrobe woman, Linda -- a married mother of three who was developing cravings for Colin's muscular young body -- tried stronger adhesive, and some extra flesh-colored sticky tabs after the glue busted free again another night. She even had a crazy dream one night about giving him a blowjob before each show, but when she woke the next morning she feared even that wouldn't control his youthful virility. His new love of exhibitionism, and his deep love for Addie, made him as hard as the dickens during every scene with her. Luckily, except for the finale, he was always wearing the golden bikini briefs, though they were skimpy and paper-thin and his frequent hard-ons during his performances were always an eye-opener for the audience.

A week later, the local arts and entertainment newspaper was published, the first issue since the play's opening. The review was quite good, especially for Addie and Colin.

"Oh my God, did you see this?" she said, her eyes wide and sparkling when she shoved the page in front of Colin. "Read it out loud. I can't believe it. I want to hear it out loud."

Colin wondered if it was horrible, but Addie's eyes looked excited and happy. He read aloud...

Glorious Strays Heats Up The Valley

A full house of 84 theatergoers at the Hole in the Ground Theater witnessed the World Premier of the new play by Victor Steblishun, Glorious Strays. The fictional story of two freshly invented mythological characters, Glorious, the wife of an unnamed god, and Hercule, a young Hercules type, both prancing around wearing very little, looking beautiful, speaking dialogue that is at times reasonable but sometimes sophomoric. The two brave actors playing these parts, carrying the entirety of the 74 minute play on their shoulders, do more than the best they can with the material, showing not only all of themselves but a freshness and energy as well.

The story revolves around Glorious succumbing to the charms of Hercule, or maybe it's the other way around, and in what may be the most brilliant casting decision this reviewer is aware of, the parts are played by a brother and sister, though the producer was quick to make clear they are in fact step-brother and step-sister, not blood related. Still, it is fascinating to contemplate the parallels, at least as far as taboo sexuality is concerned, which is, after all, what the play is about. This brother and sister do a quite excellent job all in all, Colin Moreau giving a brave young performance, and Addison Moreau shining even brighter, showing that her choice to study drama after leaving Mountain Valley High School was a good one.

Technically, the production is small but adequate, the costuming titillatingly minimal. The lighting design takes the concept of womanhood to new heights, guiding our eyes right inside the wisp of a negliee that Ms. Moreau wears for much of the night, lighting her 'Glorious' bosoms as if they are a character unto themselves. In fact they are a character, as is the lump of Hercule's manhood, and I must admit, this reviewer sat transfixed at the sight of the two of them for the entire 74 minutes.

I haven't written much about the plot because there isn't much of one. This new play is, after all, an exercise in visual erotica, and one has to wonder, is the Mountain Valley the place for such a thing? Maybe so; the buzz at the local restaurants and bars after the show was certainly loud and happy. I have a feeling the box office will be busy. If you have an inkling to see two beautiful young people dressed in very little and maybe (gasp!) nothing at all, I suggest you get your tickets soon, or live with your regret this long cold winter, that you missed this summer's hottest heat.

Colin's eyes sparkled like Addie's were. "Oh my God," he said. "He liked it! He liked us! He liked you!"

Addie smiled. "Let's go home. Mom and Dad are at the lake. Let's celebrate till the sun comes up."

-

Back at home, ready to celebrate, Addie went to her father's liquor cabinet, gently lifting a bottle of his good brandy and two bulbous snifter style glasses. Pouring some of the amber liquid into each glass, she inhaled its heady scent.

"I'm really glad Mom and Dad came back to see the play again last night," Addie said. "Mom told me they were embarrassed on opening night, with all the family there. They wanted to see it alone, with a regular audience."

"Yeah. It was a good night. I was glad they were there."

"I know. I love it when it gets a little rowdy. It's almost like a rock concert or something," said Addie. "And I love that we heard them fucking when we got home. Mom's a pretty good dirty talker. Not loud and crazy, but...fun."

Colin's eyes showed his memory of it, and his surprise at what he'd heard.

"So, I talked to John for a while today."

"Which one?" asked Colin, his eyes on Addie sipping her brandy. "Stage John?"

"No, Producer John. I was asking him how the theater got started. He really loves it, being in that business. It's so cool."

"Yeah, he's really nice."

"He also told me about some interesting history," said Addie. "Somehow the subject of the stagehands worrying about us getting busted for nudity came up, and he said he'd checked it all out and knew it was legal. Do you remember, when we were little, they put on a play there called Hair? I was a little theater nerd, I wanted to go see it but Mom wouldn't let me, said it was too 'adult'. It turns out it's a play that's famous for nudity. Full, all the way nudity. Pussies and cocks and all of it. John said he and his lawyer had looked into it before they staged it, and they found out some interesting stuff. Back in the eighteen-hundreds this valley was all logging camps. We learned all about that in school, remember? But what they didn't tell us is that the Valley Hotel on Main Street was a huge, famous whore house. John called it a cat house. He said his lawyer found out they used to have a big bar and a stage and they had real live sex shows. He said the horny mayor had it written into law that it was okay, and it's one of those old laws nobody knows about that's still on the books. He said they checked again last fall when they were thinking about staging our play, and it's still the same."

"Wow, that's good. So nobody has to worry. I wasn't, really, but..."

"Yeah, it's all good," said Addie. "I love that. I don't know why, but I feel better. Want to hear the fun part, though? John sort of hinted, hardly at all but I think I could see it, that if you and I want to show a little more I think we can."

"Seriously?"

Addie nodded. "I mean, you can't most of the time, because of your problem. You need your little bikini briefs to control things. We can't go crazy or anything. But I was thinking, I might want to...go a little further."

Colin's eyes twinkled, now knowing for sure that Addie enjoyed exhibitionism as much as he did. "What are you thinking?"

"The finale, on the bed. We both wear those genital guards now, but...what if I don't. It says right in the script that it's up to me whether I do or not. What if I show my pussy. It'd be, like, the ultimate visual of Glorious giving herself to Hercule. I know the lights make us look dark in that scene, in silhouette, the audience sees it that way, but I think they'd see me. I know they would. Maybe even, if the director lets us, I could show it and you could put your hand there, touching me. I want to hear the audience gasp. I love that. And I was thinking of more, too. Those accidents you've had in the last scene, with your guard, your hard cock showing. I think...it's okay."

"Addie, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying you can put your cock in me, for real at the end, and really fuck me if you want to, but only if nobody knows but us."

Colin's head was spinning with all this new information, this new plan of Addie's. "Addie, that's...crazy."

"I know," she said, eyes twinkling. "I want to try it. I'll ask John and make sure the bare pussy part of it is okay. The rest we'll keep secret."

Colin nodded mindlessly, unsure of anything anymore.

A little while later, drinking brandy from snifters, fully nude on Addie's bed after sixty-nining each other to writhing, cum-swallowing orgasms, Addie had an idea.

"Should we practice? For tomorrow? Should we get into the final scene's position and maybe see how sneakily you can get your cock inside me?"

"No, it's easy, I can do it."

"What about the guard thingie?" she asked. "Maybe you can ask Linda to use less glue, so it's easier."

Colin nodded, thinking.

Addie smirked. "What's up with you and her? Does she help you with all that gluing? In your dressing room?"

"Yeah, but...don't say anything. She's always saying her husband wouldn't like it if he knew about that part of her job."

"That part? You mean the part of you that gets hard so easily?" said Addie, slyly smiling. "She must see it like that sometimes, right?"

Colin nodded, blushing, too embarrassed to admit he's hard in Linda's presence almost all the time, letting her pretend to struggle with getting him glued, held down and 'guarded', her lovely flirtatious eyes and often cold hands making him moan under his breath each time she handles his 'problem'.

"Is she why you started shaving your pubes?" asked Addie. "Did she suggest it?"

"Yeah, the glue works better when I'm all smooth."

"I've heard the buzzing in there, in your dressing room. Does she watch you shave?"

"No, I used to do it at home, but...she sorta said maybe it could be done better, so she brought in a shaver and...now...I sorta let her do...all of it."

"All of it?" asked Addie, her eyes happily wide. "So I've got nice quiet Linda to thank for your nice smooth balls, huh? Wow, I never would have guessed that about her, but...yeah, I guess I can see it. Jesus, Colin. My brother the player." Addie smiled. "No wonder you're all riled up when you get on stage. What are you wearing when she does all that?"

Colin's blush felt even warmer. "Nothing."

"Damn! Linda! Every night, too, right? I hear the buzzing."

Colin nodded. "The glue works better...when I'm really smooth."

Addie smiled, happy to know the naughty details but not wanting to embarrass Colin anymore. It struck her that Linda would probably love to oil him up with some slippery aftershave lotion, but that would ruin the glue.

Addie had so many more questions -- has she hand-jobbed you? How close is her face when she does all this 'work'? Has she ever given in to temptation and blown you? But she didn't ask, didn't want to steal any more of Linda's fun secrets.

Sipping her brandy, then placing it carefully on her bedside table, Addie rolled face down, kept her shoulders and head relaxedly down on her bed as she lifted and wagged her twenty-first-century booty, ready for some fun. "Eat my ass. I love it when you do that."

Colin smiled, got comfortable behind her, wiggled his nose deep between her round, fleshy buttocks as his long tongue went on a pleasurable journey, lapping upward through the wet cleft of her pussy, tickling the little area of tight smooth skin above it, toying with her asshole, then backtracking and searching for and finding her clit, his face buried deep between her cheeks, right where it makes her moan. After a nice little while, with Addie halfway to cumming, he smirked as he asked, "Want me to practice fucking you sneaky, so no one knows, or..."

" No. Shove it in me," Addie breathily commanded. "Fuckin' fuck me, Colin. Fuck me all fuckin' night."

--

The next evening, a full house at the Hole in the Ground Theater--the ninth sell-out in a row--saw Colin and Addie prancing around wearing very little, looking beautiful, speaking dialogue that's at times reasonable but sometimes sophomoric. It wasn't the dialogue that held the audience rapt, though. No, it never had been. It was Addie's grandiose breasts, lit with perfection to make them so very visible, and Colin's oft aroused lump of manhood, so thinly and skimpily costumed as to be gasp-worthy. It was the thrilling shock of seeing Addie's wide-open mouth on that thin-covered lump of arousal, and seeing Colin's hands so far up under the curvy weight of those stunningly nippled breasts, breasts that could easily win Addie the title of 'Best tits in the Mountain Valley'. These were the things the audiences were flocking to the theater to see -- the beautifully acted dry humping from behind, the oft wobbling jiggles of Addie's bosom, the repeating thrill of seeing Colin hardening up again, stretching the clinging gold fabric of his little bikini brief. And there were the bed scenes with the hot kissing, one with Addie leaning over Colin, her hand cupping the real-life hardness of his arousal, her breasts hanging under her so beautifully in the reddish spotlit light. These scenes, and many more, held the audience rapt, occasionally gasping, sighing, or whooping their delight. The music from the small orchestra behind the curtain kept the atmosphere mysterious and hushed, and the shadowy blackness that Addie and Colin seemed to luminesce from also surrounded the audience members minds, giving everyone a darkened place to dream.

After nearly seventy minutes in this fantasy world, the golden bed loomed in gilt-edged silhouette, and Addie was on it, and breath was heard escaping from people's mouths when they saw that she was now finally fully nude, even her pussy was bare. The white light from behind her outlined her full and stunning nudity, this the first director-approved night of her complete bareness, the wisps of her theatrically combed pussy hair standing up proudly in silhouette for their debut. Colin was there, between her spread, knees-up legs, himself now bare-assed, wearing just his little flesh-colored guard on the hidden front of him, the rumpled golden bedsheet hiding things just enough. The new way of playing this scene was taking shape, Addie lifting her ass off the bed, moaning so lovingly as the palm of Colin's hand pressed against her pussy, his soft lips kissing her just below her belly button, drawing gasps from some women in the audience, gasps that made Addie smile. Lowering her ass, she thrust her hard-nippled breasts up high, her eyes sparkling when she heard a man moan.

Her eyes sparkled even more and she herself moaned when Colin's cock slowly and gently fucked its way into her, Addie thrilled that he'd so deftly unglued his guard and was doing it, this wildly naughty thing that she wasn't sure he'd actually do. Yes, she was being deeply fucked in front of an audience of eighty-four rapt souls; good souls, she could tell. As Colin claimed her tits with his hands the same man moaned again, and she watched Colin lean down, her loving eyes seeing him slowly lick her nipples as his smoothly rhythmic thrusting kept fucking her so deeply, and an orgasm burned through her, the purest kind of euphoria, her thrilled eyes telling Colin it was all she could do keep her new and different writhes looking somewhat proper and practiced. Thank God theatrical moans are aloud to be loud.

Up in his high, stage-left perch, the lighting director was the only one in attendance who knew, his surprised eyes seeing all of it -- the shining cock fucking Addie's glistening pussy, the stunning orgasm in her eyes, the look of ecstasy on Colin's face. So he held the light for some extra seconds of this secret debauchery, the orchestra holding their notes, holding for the rising crescendo until they saw the slow fade-out beginning, the swelling music and the cymbal crash finally freeing Colin's orgasmic mind, a new, never-done-it-this-way-before theatrically loud moan leaving his mouth as his cum was pulsing out of him deep inside Addie's tight pussy, just as the lights went to black and the curtain closed.

Colin, red-faced, dumfounded and in a whirl, trotted off stage with Addie, holding his glistening, still-mighty-hard cock down with both his hands.

"Oh my God! Colin! You've got a real problem with that thing!" said wardrobe woman Linda. Shoving the robes for their curtain call into his and Addie's hands, she assumed this was yet another instance of Colin's powerful arousal overwhelming the strength of the genital guard's glue. But then...

"Wait! Oh my God! Come with me, you can't go out like that," she said, astonished to see the tell-tale glaze of fucking on Colin's cock, and cum literally dripping from the still horny-looking tip of it. Taking his hand and running with him into his closet-size dressing room, she flung the door shut, grabbed his still-hard cock and quickly began milking the dripping cum out of it onto a tissue. "You can't fuck her out there! You two are crazy!"

Colin nodded, stunned, not saying anything. He saw a new and fiery but sultry look in Linda's lovely middle-aged eyes, one he recognized as envious lust. This firm, swift milking felt so good it made him harder and made him moan, but the clock was ticking, and his golden bikini briefs were tossed to him, and Linda encouraged him to "Hurry!" as she watched him put it on and attempt to tuck-in the cock that she couldn't get out of her thoughts. "Just...leave it up," she said, taking over the job, adjusting him so the horny-looking tip and a couple hard inches were protruding out the top, held tight against his belly by the briefs. "Go!" he heard her say as he bolted out the door. "Put on your robe!"

Quickly donning it and belting it, seeing Addie eagerly waiting for him, her womanly curves nicely swaddled in her white robe, he took her hand and she led him out into the bright lights again, and they soaked up the adulation of the happy audience. Waving at the whistling and whooping standing ovation of the full house, he and Addie turned their heads toward each other, smiling, with lust and love glistening in their eyes. They leaned in and kissed each other on the lips, a soft kiss but one two seconds too long to call platonic, and their sparkling, loving eyes lingered on each other even longer, and those in the audience who saw their true love cheered even louder. Addie and Colin, holding hands there in the bright spotlight, took a bow.

1...345678