All Comments on 'Into The Chains Ch. 01'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Jonthemon88Jonthemon88over 5 years ago
Great story

I would love to see this series continued.

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Awesome

What a great start... looking forward to much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So fucking hot

Love it can't wait for next chapter

stanleysfanstanleysfanover 5 years ago

Can't love it more. Just so glad you come back

thegreat_pretenderthegreat_pretenderover 5 years ago
Amazing

I don't have to tell you this I'm sure, but your work is profoundly amazing. Everything you put out is consistently hot as hell, and this one might be my favorite work by you yet. I know you said you don't always do horror/hardcore stuff like this, but damn if it isn't one of your strongsuits!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible

Please more

petey377petey377over 5 years ago
more please

what happens with alex now? would love to learn more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved the story. In your afterword the question mark behind next chapter is that because you haven't decided whether your writting another chapter or you've got no name for the next chapter? I really hope its the latter because I really want to know what happens next... please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story, but lacks firm thematic direction

I enjoyed reading it, but I found the story being somewhere in limbo between horror and comedy, sadism and hedonism. The first issue is the huge size of the demonic genitals and their loads coupled with the boys' ability to take them without great problem. While the details lean more towards horror, the sum comes off more as comedy. This is also bolstered by the demonic torture devices that are wedged between diabolical and silly. The second issue is that while the sex and handling of the victims is framed as harsh and predatory, the boys are shown more as comatose or inconvenienced toys than actually suffering victims, it's unclear whether they are comically knocked out by the extreme sex or tortured unto death's doorstep.

Now, I'm not saying that this confusion is bad. My experience was having no idea on where it was going and a little apprehensive about maybe suddenly encountering a gore or snuff scene. While it didn't cause me to dislike the story, it also dampened the positive feelings I received. But that is a personal opinion, maybe other people enjoy this mild blend of genres. In fact, that might actually give the story a far broader appeal. Still, the advice from my personal point of view would be to avoid similar situations in the future by setting the tone in a firmer manner. It could be as simple as reducing cock and cum load sizes so that they would have a plausible reason to de-tooth and stretch the victims' orifices, or have the demonesses cast some elasticity spells on the boys to explain them inflating like beach balls. And then while you can focus on the sadistic pleasure for the demonesses in either case, you have to define whether it's at the expense of their tortured victims or leading to the boys' masochistic pleasure trough the rough treatment and humiliation. Of course you can also have both of the latter, but then you have to define it in a case by case basis rather than leaving it for the reader to figure out.

As a side note, for having a small penis humiliation theme, it was handled in a weird reversed way. Usually it starts with mounting humiliation and breaking down of confidence culminating in chastity. Here you put the hero in chastity first, at which point his cock size didn't really matter since it was out of the picture, not that any human cock size would look more than small next to the ridiculously hung demonesses.

Just to reiterate, I liked the story and will be following it. This is just feedback so you can know what impression your story made one me and which, if you find it sensible, you can note to improve future works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Please keep going. It would be great for Taylor to turn the tables and use all of the sisters mother nieces daughters and whoever else. He would be a great sadisitc Demond. That is more sadisitc stronger and way more equipped to do harm. Please please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please do more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you gonna continue this??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Forced

I have been transformed in to a women by my wife .I now look like a women in all ways but i still have my cock.She forced me to live as a women dress as a women and take cock like a women She dresses me slutty and takes me to fedish sex clubs were she lets men and women use me for what ever they wont.I have been gang banged and fucked with monster strap on dildos.They have filled me with monster loads of cum both in my ass and mouth.Now they have contest to see how much cum it will take to fill my mouth throat and belly.Last night the contest was to see how much piss it would take to fill me up.Also the biggest long fat cock in both my mouth and in my ass at the same time.All this while my wife films and looks on.She has been seen taking a cock or two or three from time to time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the great work!

I could read an entire book like this, I have a very soft spot for futa demons though :). I hope we'll get another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God I so hope you make a part 2 for this! Pure dominance, and who doesn’t love some demon fucking? Super hot

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117087 months ago

''But what she didn't see, was Taylor's eyes, as the chains emerged from his back. He blinked, and revealed the true color of his orbs. A bright purple showing off the power she had granted him.''

I assume this sentence is meant to be a subtle way of saying that the turns shall be tabled now. Her giving him those powers resulting in something higly unusual in hell/their verse. Really hope that's the case, or, its something entierly different. Neither actual, true enslavement, nor, having our cute MC go on a revenge binge. I feel like if it is the slave thing, then the ending is way too predictable. But I digress.

-----------

Kinda torn on if I want a continuation or not....on one hand, getting concreate answers to interesting question is, on a technical sense satisfying. But on the other hand...endings where the audience gets to draw their own conclusions from, is equally, if not arguably, sweeter.

--------

And lastly, I would **LOVE** to see these creatures somehow implemented into The Lost Boy, be that by introducing essentially the same beings but with altered details, or not. Mayhaps make them a sub species of the current Succubus currently inhabiting the The Lost Boy verse (not to say that this story would become canon to The Lost Boy or anything). I feel like the whole pussy tongue thing, as well as their unique designs (metal horns, chains connected to their bodies, multiple wings etc) deserve to be further explored. Especially in a setting all about crossing different types of myths into one, big, monster soup (Supernatural, The Lost Boy etc). Or maybe I'm just the weirdo who enjoys reading about multiple unrelated myths clashing/mixing and seeing what the outcome would be from something like that. Or alternativly, in a different story entierly.

------

4/5. Was pretty funny, sometimes hot, and at times (tho mainly in the begining) kinda creepy. Great job! Time for me to dive back into the authors expansive library, which I just discovered, on their Patron! (Still waiting for The Huntress Part 6! Gib me u fiend!)

Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES