All Comments on 'Into the Dog House Ch. 05'

by ofbuttons

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If a husband ever let this happen to himself, like this guy has, he deserves everything that happens to him from on out. He crossed the line the minute he let her dictate what he must do as a dog, both cages, the mitts, and the final Straw was eating leftovers out of a bowl on the floor. while she eats new fresh food at the table. If he except all of that, he had no reason to Resist anything at all that she does to him. What an Idiot !!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

“I love to torment you because you are worthless to me and I actually despise you”

There, I fixed it for you.

Do us a favour and don’t lie to us. She doesn’t love him as a person. She doesn’t value him as a man. She dehumanized and degraded him and you call that love? It’s about as living as besting the shit out of your wife while telling grow much you love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy but very entertaining story.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the best chapter yet... love the amazing little details, the emotional intimacy, which at times teetered dangerously on the uncomfortably non-consensual boundary but veered back into a loving manner... amazing, please don't stop!

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year ago

Liked the writing style and the build up between the characters. Interesting to see which way you take it from here...!

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 1 year ago

Fantastic story love LOVE L-O-V-E IT!

To haters: the story got me off, that is the goal. Go set up a go fund me for Andrew Tate's defense fund or something, meet people like yourself. This is not the place for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is turning into a masterpiece! Please keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for him to be taken for a walk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, another brilliantly written story of Gregory's fall into femdom. Rachel is slowly taking control of Gregory and making him like it. I love the new tail plug as another step in the right direction(although a vibrating plug would have enhanced his experience). We should have had some insight on her telling him that they would be doing this for a week before she lets him out of the cage. When did that happen? I like that he as least gets to come home and then take his clothes off after he is inside. This is different than other stories of this genre. I am going to assume that his upcoming punishment will be that he will not be uncaged but will be locked up with a better cockcage with shock and GPS tracking devices. Just how far will Rachel take her power over Gregory?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait till she puts Either A shock collar, or shock chastity cage on him. I'm guessing they didn't live in a house with a backyard, or she would have already taken for a walk to potty outside. When is she going to let him mount her doggy style. He needs to spend more in his doggy cage??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

Maybe some exercise finding and fetching a squeaky ball bounced around the apartment

LordShepherdLordShepherdover 1 year ago

Fire story, if you don't like it you just don't get it and probably never will

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it. Hope in subsequent parts, he will be taken out in public and there will be some more public humiliation. Also would love to read some body modifications.

BriteyBriteyover 1 year ago

Still eagerly awaiting the next installment to this thrilling story. It's really exciting to see the wife awakening to her true desires. Don't mind the grumpy commenters who can't tell a fantasy from a documentary.

kalzoo1kalzoo112 months ago

Great story so far. As someone else said maybe a shock collar. Want to see her take him for a walk outside, maybe to pee and potty. Maybe bring in her sister to join in the play.

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 1 month ago

And I naievely thought I found that one sane femdom-story.

I've really really nothing against femdom... but it's just so hard to find a story where I genuinly think the domme is somebody I want to be in the same room in, let alone being associated with.

Jeez... in real life they exist. They are decent human beings in relationships of al colours and sizes. Why are they so rare in BDSM-fiction?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userofbuttons@ofbuttons
Find my stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6106424&page=submissions My stories are often to do with reluctance plots, and include a range of fetish and BDSM-adjacent kinks, featuring both sexes with a range of sexualities and pairings. Everyt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES