All Comments on 'Into the Dog House Ch. 06'

by ofbuttons

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story I guess, BUT I can understand a little bit of puppy play, but she a little crazy talking about Indefinite play and not being very easy on how often he gets to real fuck, without the puppy play. I still believe it's time for him to haul everything puppy play stuff, including both cages to the junk yard. And if she can't handle that time for a divorce..

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

This was a better chapter because you left out the things that could trigger a panic attack or that is innately dangerous to him.

But, and here’s the thing, you can love cocaine and it will still poison you. You can love skydiving knowing that the law of averages means you might die. You can love gambling knowing the house always wins. Just because you love something doesn’t make it healthy.

Just because she believes he loves something doesn’t mean it is healthy for them as a couple and having said stop, if she doesn’t respect that: it’s no different than a woman being raped after she said stop because her rapist believes she loves it.

No MUST mean no.

QianYeQianYeover 1 year ago

Really love your series, really appreciate the intimacy and how you explore very realistically the in and outs of the psyche / mentality that Gregrory is going through, whilst also letting through glimpses of the loving femdom end from Rachel... please keep this series going for as long as possible :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really love your series, really appreciate the intimacy and how you explore very realistically the in and outs of the psyche / mentality that Gregrory is going through, whilst also letting through glimpses of the loving femdom end from Rachel... please keep this series going for as long as possible :D

ecorcheecorcheover 1 year ago

Still liking this story.

mhmichelmhmichelover 1 year ago

I love this story. Some scenarios to consider, A dog sitter, the vet, kenneling with other dogs, grooming, obedience training, walks, dog shows, transport, breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantástica!

Me encanta!

Esperando próximo capitulo!

WiganerWiganerover 1 year ago

I love this story. Please keep writing.

You are one of the best.

Hornieboi2021Hornieboi2021over 1 year ago

I loved this story, got me very horny. Yes, she forces him to continue submitting to her against his will. But,. She discovers how turned on they both get when she humiliates and controls him, as well as trains and cares for him. She forces him to admit his secret buried desire to be her pet. This new kink has the potential to save their relationship, to make it new and exciting again, to rekindle their sexual love. On the other hand, it could go too far and destroy it too.

I would love some more chapters to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuando el siguiente capítulo???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it

10 more chapters please

JotterKJotterKabout 1 year ago

This story is amazing! Any plans to continue it? Easily the best pet play story I've ever read. I really like how her attention is practically his reward for for falling deeper into her plan. I'd love to see him have to hump her foot to cum, sniff her ass like dogs do, spend even more consistent time as a pet etc... So many possibilities. Great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next part!

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year ago

Just checking in - you mentioned more chapters...? Busy with other stuff, or just stalled?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic! Please keep going!

justlongtobejustlongtobeabout 1 year ago

Love to read more ... .

And dream about it

LoveAndHumiliationLoveAndHumiliationabout 1 year ago

Amazing series so far, maybe one of the best I've ever read on here.

The pacing is fantastic, the characters are fleshed out and feel realistic. I really like that you've not gone overboard with anything.

The humiliations feel small and real and self contained, I can tell you really understand what you're talking about!

Please keep writing!

dyetieddyetiedabout 1 year ago

Terrific series. I'm buying myself a dog cage now! Good Boy me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best puppy story I have ever read, hands down! I love the dynamics between those two. Grounded and perfectly balanced plot, neither too vanilla nor over the top kinky. It really resonates with me. This is how real life couples engage in puppy play.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonder if he will be forced to eat dog food?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a Horrible way to end a story. What did you just get Tired of write on this story??

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please finish this story off!!!!

kalzoo1kalzoo112 months ago

Please keep the story going for several more chapters. Move to a house with many possiblities. Find and share with other puppy players.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's a shame the author just stopped writing on this story after 6 great chapters. I really wanted to see how far she would take this doggy Fetish with her submissive husband!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please continue this, I’m begging you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is no future to their marriage. She is a sadistic misandrist and he needs to find a kind, loving girl.

CockedCapCockedCap7 months ago

It annoys me when I think about how many people out there are better writers than I. This is good. Do more, please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We need more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You need to continue this series, it’s amazing!!! Please give us an update

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When is the next part coming please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dude I need more of this, I’ve never read anything so good. So many people want an update!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userofbuttons@ofbuttons
Find my stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6106424&page=submissions My stories are often to do with reluctance plots, and include a range of fetish and BDSM-adjacent kinks, featuring both sexes with a range of sexualities and pairings. Everyt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES