Into the Dog House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's so soon," Rachel was saying, as he picked up the toy. "How long is she gone for, like, three months? I mean, I guess I could stick him in his cage with a pee-pad and his bowl. Don't tell PETA."

Gregory relinquished the toy once he brought it back, feeling his chest tighten. She raised the rope toy to toss it again, but instead pushed into her space, a paw on her thigh and the other one the couch, leaning in to try to lick and nuzzle at her neck. He immediately felt her snare his collar in her hand. "Down," she ordered, tugging him back. "Off the furniture, bad dog. Down, roll over."

He sank onto the ground at her feet, and gasped as she placed her foot on his chest, pinning him in place. Well, he could push her aside. He could wriggle free. But the gesture itself felt like it weighed a thousand pounds, and he stayed on his back.

"I'll let you know," Rachel said. "But I just think he probably needs the extra attention."

She smoothly slid her foot down, over the edge of the harness that wrapped around his waist, before settling the arch of it just gently against his cock. He gasped in, barely to react before she lifted her other foot, and delicately placed it on his belly, rubbing small, soothing circles. Unable to help himself, he jerked his hips up against her, rubbing his caged cock against her instep.

"No, not getting paid. I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart. But you know, I've always wanted a doggy, even a bad one."

Her feet firmed against him, and he couldn't help the groan that slipped free from deep in his chest before he clenched his teeth, biting it back.

"I gotta go," Rachel said, quickly. "Gregory's calling, speaking of needy. Okay, yes, I'll text. Bye, babe!"

A moment later, Rachel bent over the edge of the couch, peering down at him under her feet. She gently rubbed his cock, his belly, keeping the weight off save for little pushes of pressure. Indignation burned through him, but not nearly as brightly as the urge he had to rub his hips up against her.

"Well, that was close," she said, amusement rich in her voice. "I mean, I don't mind everyone knowing I have my husband on a leash and his balls on my keychain, but I figured you'd wanna keep that hush-hush."

He felt red spread across his face, but habitually kept his words to himself. Her sharp smile softened, and she lifted her feet, kicking them up onto the couch beside her so she could lay down, half hanging over the edge above him. She reached down, smoothing his hand over his chest, skritching his stomach. Off her neck, the key to his cock cage dangled, almost accidentally teasing him where it hung within reach, but also, so far out of reach.

Or maybe not accidentally. Gregory was finding out, more and more, how few things that Rachel did were accidental. Had she known that he'd wind up late one night? Had she been ready for that?

Rachel lifted her hand away, twisting slightly, collecting the rope toy she'd dropped. She hovered it over his race, waggling it.

"Come on," she said, with a smile. "Let's get you all tuckered out. Then you can do the same for me."

***

Several rounds of fetch commenced, Rachel clearly taking some delight in watching him crawl away, at whatever he must look like from behind, tail swishing and imprisoned genitals bobbing with the movement. His knees and wrists and back and hips were aching by the time she called it done, lips raw from the rope, and about as singularly sexually frustrated as he'd felt all week.

Tuckering her out was a different kind of game. She had him bend over the arm of the couch so that he wasn't technically on it and bury his face between her legs where she lay back on the cushions, licking her out with his ass in the air. She clamped her thighs on either side of his head, thrusting up into his face, pants discarded on the floor but T-shirt still on, as if to specifically deny him the sight of her tits.

She took her time, shivering and shuddering, and he needily rubbed his hips against the plush arm of the couch, ass clenching around the small plug inside of it. He wished he had the larger one, with the curve, and it was a useless wish when he still had his cock locked away. But the animal need for stimulation overrode reason, and he ground his hips forward anyway, making muffled sounds into her wet cunt as he dipped his tongue deep inside of her, ran it over her swollen clit.

Finally, she came, tensing and bucking up against his face, and then keeping his head pressed into place. "Clean me up," she murmured breathlessly, and he obliged, trading her slickness for a thin film of saliva as he licked long across her pussy, her upper thighs.

She pushed him away, closing her legs. "Go on," she said, reaching to loosen the cuffs that held his paws in place, freeing the magnetic lock. "Go de-puppy. Unless you wanna keep humping the furniture, in which case, be my guest."

Gregory lowered himself down to his knees, feeling his heart twinge, his cock twinge. Why was it that she could say such needling things, that it landed and hurt, and still turn him on? Was he just that desperate for her attention? Maybe worse was not knowing what she was getting out of it either. Maybe this was one big excuse to vent her frustrations.

He crawled to the bedroom, feeling a sense of relief once inside. This was something of a ritual equal to the one of putting things on, something like coming out of a dream. He shook the paws off, unbuckled the harnesses, rolled down his socks and kneepads, unfastened the collar -- and then there was the issue of his tail.

Normally, the lube would have partially dried by now, but would still be slick enough to make removing the tail not too much of a challenge. Now, he tentatively tugged at it, and winced at the immediate feeling of dry metal against dry flesh, no trace of wet saliva at all. "Come on," he sighed, trying to relax himself. He tugged again, and grunted. No, this was going to hurt no matter what, but the toy itself was probably small enough not to actually cause injury. He just had to do it.

"Hey," came Rachel's voice from the doorway.

"Hey," he said, from his awkward bending over. "Sorry, hit a snag. As it were. Gimme a sec."

"Stop," she said, but it wasn't the whip-crack command that had started accompanying that word. "Go, lay down."

Gregory released his tail and moved, kneeling up onto the bed, and the absence of the follow up of 'good boy' felt like a missed step in the dark. Laying down on his side, he watched her move to the bedside table, clicking on the lamp. Her pants were back on, and her face was still a little flushed from her orgasm. She picked up the slender bottle of lube, and looked at him and his position.

She shook her head, and said, "Roll over," and it was a joke, not a command. "On your front."

He did as she said, feeling a trace of discomfort. This strange in between, like a transformation stuck mid-change, but her hand on his back was soft and comforting, and then so were her fingers, now slick, where she carefully started probing around his asshole. He opened his thighs wider, and sighed as she gently stroked and eased stretched muscle and skin.

"I wasn't sure what you were gonna do with the tail," she said. "But it was hot. Glad I gave you a little one, though."

Gregory folded his arms, resting his chin on them. "Didn't want to ruin it for you."

Her hand paused, lifted away. Came back, with more lube. "I don't think you can ruin it for me," she said, as she worked the lube around the slender neck of the toy. "Even if you're not getting something, correcting you is part of it for me. Like, if you didn't put your tail in or beg for lube, I'd have done it for you. Maybe with a little tough love."

Her unlubed hand gave his ass a gentle smack. Gregory bit back a sound, the urge to rub his hips downwards.

"Okay, here we go," she said. "Say when."

Gregory breathed out, relaxing as she gently tugged and pried the plug free. A twinge, and emptiness. He started to move, but she run her fingers back down his ass, soothing the lingering strain there. He relaxed back down against the bed.

"Rachel?"

"Mmhm?"

Gregory paused. He had a lot of questions, he realised, all of them vying for urgency. Had she deleted the video he sent? Would she end the game early, without judgment, if he asked her to? Why did she like what she liked? Why did he like what he liked? Did she miss her husband? Did she love him, really?

He chose one, swallowed the rest. "Are you really going out tomorrow?"

Rachel was quiet, and then moved her hand off of him. She stood up from the bed, setting the lube bottle down. "You remember how Marie is leaving for Australia," she explained, moving for the door with his tail in hand. "Well, they had to reschedule Saturday drinks for tomorrow, because Jenna has a thing, I guess. Last minute, but it'd be pretty lame of me to bail."

She left the room, and Gregory rolled over to stand up, following her out. He had never made it a habit to walk around his apartment naked, even with the curtains closed, but it had become a hell of a lot more normal over the past week. He trailed after her as she headed into the bedroom, where she set about cleaning her hands in the sink.

"Well, I wouldn't want to be 'needy'," Gregory said, watching her reflection. Glancing at his own, his shorn down chest hair, the subtle lines still imprinted in his skin from his harnesses. "But I was looking forward to you and me spending some time together, after everything."

"We've been doing that all week."

"No, we haven't. Not you and me, Rachel and Gregory. It's been you and this thing we're doing."

She rinsed the buttplug under the tap, careful not to get the fur wet. "And you thought tomorrow was going to be different from that?"

Gregory lifted his arms in a shrug. "That was the deal."

"The deal was I'd let you out of your cage," she said, turning off the tap, shaking the now clean plug free of water. "That was all. Is that not what you're excited about?" She glanced meaningfully down at his cock, which was still a little reddened and swollen.

He covered it with his hands. "You let me out of my cage and what happens next? We go back to normal, and yeah, frankly, it'll be a relief. I'm not gonna play dog for you forever, Rachel. We've barely talked all week."

"Be honest," she said, turning to face him, playfully slapping his chest with the tail. "You're not excited for never being my puppy again, tomorrow. You're excited to cum. And you're excited to do it while wearing a cute little tail and leather straps and a bone-toy gag and being called a good boy. None of this would have happened if something else was true."

"All of this was your idea," Gregory said.

"No the fuck it wasn't," Rachel said, with a disbelieving laugh. "I'm sorry, who came home to who in a full dog cage?"

"Come on, Rachel, that was just--"

"I swear to god, if you say again that it was just for my birthday, or just a joke, I'll put you in that cage in front of the TV and make you watch yourself wag your dick for me until you get it through your head that you love this."

Gregory felt like she'd slapped him. He wished he was wearing clothes. He wished he could find his voice, his breath leaving him. He was angry, hurt. He was close to panting. The threat sent a shock through him, the prospect of that humiliation lighting a sudden fire in his veins, and he couldn't control whatever it was she read in his expression.

Rachel raised her eyebrows at his breathless non-reply, looking down at where he was still covering himself. At the way his hands had tightened around the cage, clenching.

"You think you have something to be ashamed about?" she asked, quieter, now. She raised her empty hand to cup his chin and keep his focus on her. "Look at it from my perspective. I get wet watching my husband roll around on the ground in high socks. I get wet from listening to him bark, because it's adorable, but also because I know it embarrasses him to do it. I get off on saying mean things to him, and watching him blush like a little school girl getting called pretty."

She skritched under his chin, a gentle rub of her thumb at the hinge of his jaw. "But I also love looking after you. I love taking control and making decisions. I love washing you, patting you, teaching you, making you happy, letting you make me happy. I love watching you transform as soon as you hit that headspace. And if part of that means dragging you along for the ride, then I'll do it. But I'm not gonna let you lie about it."

Dropping her hand, she held out the tail for him to take. Gregory did so, looking down at it, Golden Retriever fluffiness, the shiny clean plug. He imagined her picking it out for him, wondering what she'd like to look at, what he'd like to wear.

"Clean yourself up," she said. "And remember to wash properly around the cage. I bet you've been dripping all day."

She moved around him, laying a kiss on his shoulder, and disappearing out the bathroom door, which she closed behind her with a definitive click, and perfect trust that he'd do as he was told.

And he did.

***

[ Note: Next time, Gregory and Rachel enjoy the last night of their first puppy play week. After, they have a decision to make about the future of their marriage. ]

[ Author's note: Thanks for the feedback so far! I cannot give a definitive answer about when this series will conclude, but (spoiler alert) it won't be next chapter -- there are plenty more puppy hijinks to go. ]

12