Into the Jungle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. They showered, shaved and used the bathroom together, all sense of privacy or decorum entirely gone. The girls helped Daniel shave his entire body, cock and balls included, and they each checked each other to make sure they were smooth from the eyebrows down.

When they exited the steamy bathroom, the loft was different. The four single beds were gone, there was only one large bed left. Still with no covers.

Marco was waiting. With the paddle.

"Is everyone smooth and ready for bed?" He asked with fake cheeriness, hefting the paddle.

"Come and check, master," volunteered Daniel, lifting his arms and spinning in a circle.

"I don't think I will, as I can see your tiny shriveled cock looks a little bigger," he jeered.

Daniel smirked a sarcastic reply, "I was the one fucking four hot babes today. Master"

Marco smiled a predatory smile and placed the paddle on the couch next to him. He then said, "you're right. You did. Good for you. And you will do that every single day until I say stop. Every day you will fuck each of these women. Every day you will cum in them. You will never miss a day with any of them or else people will die. Additionally, once a week you will cum in each of their asses and down each of their throats. But every day you will cum in every one of them. Good luck."

With that he grabbed the paddle and walked out of the room, along with his guards, leaving them alone.

Daniel stood dumbfounded. He would have to do this all over again tomorrow. He didn't know if he could. Or how he could.

Mandy sat down on the bare bed and said, "well fuck."

Chastity sat next to her and replied, "yeah, fuck."

Kali chuckled to herself and said, "yeah, exactly, lots of fucks," which got chuckles and smiles from all of them.

Alma grabbed Daniel's hand and told him, "You can do it. We can all do it and we will all help you do it. I believe you can do it."

Mandy and Chastity got up and cuddled into Daniel's body, with Mandy saying, "I agree, I believe you can too and I'll be here to help."

"Me too," agreed Chastity.

Kali came up behind Daniel, pressing her tits against his back, she looped her arms around his chest and kissed his back. "Me too," she said quietly against his back.

After the moment of bonding, Alma smelled food and found some by the door. They passed it around and they ate like starving animals. Daniel ate standing up because his ass was still red and sore.

They agreed that the one bed meant Marco wanted them to sleep together. Daniel climbed in first and two girls climbed in on each side, cuddling and spooning each other. Daniel knew he was going to be boiling hot, but he felt good being able to provide a feeling of safety for the girls.

He waited until the girls were all asleep before he let himself drift off. Just as he was almost asleep he had a terrifying thought, all these girls would get pregnant. Oh shit.