Into the Jungle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marco smiled a truly sadistic grin in return.

"I brought five 18 year old virgins and put them naked in a room together. Obviously I want you to have sex with these women," he announced while making eye contact with Daniel.

As Marco made his proclamation the women moved slightly away from Daniel instinctively. They couldn't move too far away because he was still the safest place in the room with Marco's imposing presence only 15 feet away.

Both Marco and Daniel noticed their shift away from him. Marco smiled a wicked grin. Daniel realized that he liked to control others. That was the whole reason they were there.

Marco called out, "Even though the women recoil a bit from you, they still stay close to you and your hard cock. Look at that thing," pointing to Daniel's hardening cock, "you've been ready to fuck them all since you woke up."

Something clicked in Chastity's brain.

"You've been watching us," she stated flatly.

"Of course I have," Marco replied. "You are all my prisoners, I know everything about you."

"You want control over us. That's what this is all about, isn't it?" accused Daniel.

"Yes," Marco replied simply. "You will obey me. One way or another."

"Or what," Mandy demanded from behind everyone as she attempted to cover her massive tits with her tiny hands. She was royally pissed off as well as being scared out of her mind.

All the girls nodded in agreement with the question. Daniel feared the answer. He had known people like Marco. They were psychopaths and would use anything they could to force others to do what they want.

"I thought you would never ask," Marco said with genuine excitement.

Daniel looked to Chastity and Alma, the only two ladies he could see. They both gave him looks of horror. They had come to the same conclusion as he did. This wasn't going to be good.

"Come and see," Marco said as he walked off to the TV mounted to a far wall, nearer to the door.

The girls spread themselves out in a line to either side of Daniel. Chastity and Alma were back to touching his shoulder and sides. He noticed that the other girls were close to Chastity and Alma, everyone was seeking safety with each other.

Marco continued his diatribe, obviously enjoying hearing his own voice.

"You see I am essentially what you could call the local warlord. I have absolute power in this region and really in the whole country because, well, everyone is on my payroll."

"You're a drug kingpin," Kali stated.

Marco responded as if he were lecturing a class, "No, actually drugs are a small part of my business. I mostly deal in arms. But we can discuss that another time."

As Marco approached the TV it turned on.

"Ah, this was my point. I have absolute power in this place. Power over life and death. You see, I think that you are all stubborn and defiant. I can see it in your eyes. It saved you during your childhood in the system," he paused. "However, I am going to break you. All of you."

"I doubt it," Chastity said. She couldn't help it. She knew she shouldn't goad him but it just kept popping out.

Marco smiled at her challenge.

"I'll take that bet," he said.

Daniel lightly elbowed her in the side and gave her a look as if to say shut up.

On the screen two fatigue clad men held a family in between them. They each had balaclavas on and held automatic weapons on the family of four. The family members looked like poor farmers and they looked terrified.

The captives all gasped at the scene. They all understood what the threat was. Marco wanted to spell it out anyways.

"So here is the deal," he began with giddiness in his voice. "You can defy me. Keep your morals or your stubbornness and disobey. If you do, my men will execute this family immediately. If you don't, they will live another day."

He continued, "See, I think that you might even be willing to die to maintain your dignity and independence. But," he paused for dramatic effect, "would you be willing to kill those little kids to defy me?"

The girls all had forgotten to cover themselves and were completely engrossed in the scene on the TV. Marco saw this and knew he had them.

"It's simple," he pointed at Daniel. "You will fucked these ladies. All of them. Or those children die."

Daniel was panicking. What should he do? He didn't want kids to die but he wasn't going to rape these women either.

"What do you mean," he asked Marco. "What exactly are you asking?"

"I thought you would never ask," Marco said triumphantly. Everyone was still watching the poor family on the TV.

"Eyes over here ladies," he asked in a deceptively gentle voice. All the captives shifted their attention to Marco. Most of the girls covered themselves again the best they could.

"First, no one will attempt to hide their assets from me or anyone else in this room. That's the first rule. So let everything be seen ladies," he commanded.

Chastity, Kali and Alma all dropped their hands, exposing their perky breasts and bare pussies. Mandy defiantly kept herself covered.

Marco saw her and made eye contact. She fiercy stared back. Daniel and Chastity tried to pull her hands off her tits, but she pushed them off and kept her hands in place.

Marco clicked his tongue and then pulled a radio cell phone from his pocket. He clicked the line open and said, "Kill the youngest child first."

Daniel roared at Mandy, "Holy shit, drop your hands!" At the same time Chastity and Kali pulled her hands off and let her D cup titties jiggle free.

They all saw the men on the TV start to move. They pulled a small child from the family and one man moved away to point his gun at the child.

"I'm sorry! I'll listen. I'll listen. I swear. Please don't kill that little girl," shrieked Mandy as she lunged at Marco, who deftly stepped back away from her.

She dropped to her knees and looked up at Marco.

"Please don't kill the kid because of me. Please," she begged through the tears forming in her eyes.

Chastity and Daniel came up behind her as she begged to lend support and protect her the best they could.

Marco clicked the cell phone radio again and said,"hold."

Everyone's attention shifted to the TV, where they could see the men relax and let the child go back to her terrified parents, sobbing.

Marco looked at Mandy kneeling on the floor with tears in her eyes and said, "That's the only time I will recind an order. In the future no matter what you decide to do after you defy my orders, the order will be carried out. Other people will suffer for your defiance. Everyone understand?"

Everyone nodded, including the teary Mandy.

Daniel went to help Mandy up when Marco stopped him with a gesture.

"While you are down there you will get our stallion ready," he said.

Mandy looked confused at Marco. Daniel suspected he knew what he meant but waited for clarification.

"Suck his cock. Now." commanded Marco.

Daniel was standing right next to Mandy, his cock was semi hard hanging near her face, having gone mostly flaccid in all the tense blackmail.

Mandy stammered, "but I don't know how to suck cock. I've never done that before."

Marco laughed.

"None of you have. You are all virgins. He has never had his cock sucked. Put his dick in your mouth and get him hard. Now. Don't speak another word. Just do it," He commanded her flatly.

Daniel's cock was once again betraying him and hardening even though he didn't want it to. Mandy turned herself towards him and made eye contact. Her eyes were pleading.

Daniel mouthed 'sorry' as she reached up and grabbed his semi hard cock in her hand. She felt his soft skin and his rapid heart beat under her fingers as his cock fully stiffened in response to her touch.

She rose on her knees and pulled her mouth close to his now fully hard cock. She paused for a second before slipping his spongy cockhead past her lips. His rigid member was slick with precum from the past several hours and it tasted salty.

She swirled her tongue around his cock head and she pulled more of his cock into her mouth. Daniel moaned in response to her tongue work. In spite of the entire situation, Mandy felt happy that Daniel was enjoying her clumsy blowjob.

"Good," Marco said as Mandy started to bob her head up and down on Daniel's rock hard cock.

He shifted attention to the three other girls who were watching their compatriots with rapt attention.

"The rest you will play with yourselves. I want to see everyone's fingers buried in their pussies. Now," he commanded with little emotion.

Chastity looked at Alma and Kali and then slipped her finger into her very wet pussy. The other's did the same. No one was about to admit that they were all wet and they were all wondering what Daniel's cock would feel like in their mouth as Mandy forced as much as she could down her throat.

"That's good enough," Marco told Mandy. "It's just to get him ready for the main event anyways. I don't want him blowing his load in your mouth just yet."

Mandy pulled her mouth from Daniel's hard cock with some reticence. He helped her stand up, his hard cock swing as he reached for her. Mandy grabbed his hands for leverage, after all she did just have his cock in her mouth, she thought, he might as well help me.

Chastity, Kali and Alma were still knuckle deep in their own snatches watching as Mandy rose, unsure what they should be doing. They all snuck a glance at the TV and the poor family held hostage there.

Marco saw them do it. Good, he thought, let them keep that leverage fresh in their minds.

"Mandy, I want you on your knees on this couch," he said, pointing to the couch nearest the exit. "Arch your back and put your ass in the air. Today you lose your virginity and become a 'slut'," he told her, using finger quotes on the word slut to emphasize that he had heard her earlier.

"Do you have a problem with that," he asked her as she walked the couch and positioned herself on her knees.

Mandy quietly answered, "No."

"Ah, that brings me to my second rule, When you answer you will call me sir or master. Understand?" he asked the group of captives. They simply nodded, not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

"Please answer my question appropriately, my dear," he sneered at her.

Mandy looked at the ground and said quietly, "no sir."

"I didn't hear you well and I know that my companions didn't hear you at all," he turned back to them, "did you guys hear her?" he asked.

They shook their heads and said, "No boss, we didn't hear anything."

Mandy's voice broke a little when she said loudly, "No sir, I don't have a problem with your orders."

"Good girl. See that wasn't so hard," he congratulated her and then turned his attention to Daniel.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" he asked him. "Your cock is hard. She is wet. You better get started, you've got a lot of work to do today," he continued.

Daniel looked at Mandy bent over on her knees in front of him. She was hot. Her body was nice and thick, but tight. Her ass was firm and her huge tits hung off her chest jiggling slightly with her breath. He marveled at her porcelain skin.

Daniel placed himself behind her and lightly grabbed her hips, placing the tip of his raging hard cock into her labia and splitting open her pussy lips with the head of his cock slightly. He felt her shudder under his touch. It made him want to vomit.

The other girls were still fingering themselves as they watched their fellow captive prepare to be deflowered. They were turned on and disgusted at the same time. It was a revolting feeling.

Daniel leaned forward and whispered in Mandy's ear, "I'm sorry. I won't if you say no. I don't want to lose my virginity this way either."

Mandy turned her head slightly and gave him a sad smile, "It's ok Daniel. We both know we need to do this. Make it feel good for both of us and fuck me well please."

Daniel nodded his head and gave her a light kiss on her shoulder before straightening his back. Marco watched them as they bent to his will. He was rock hard as well, not from the impending sexual encounter, but from the melting of their defiance into obedience.

Daniel positioned his hands on Mandy's shapely hips and pulled her towards him as he slowly thrust his cock into her virgin pussy.

It was so tight. Mandy squealed a little as his cock head pushed its way into her unused love canal. She started to pant in order to manage the pain of his cock splitting her insides open.

Daniel knew he was hurting her but it felt so damn good on his cock. She was tight, wet and warm. It was like the perfect hand just wrapped itself around his cock. He kept pushing til he was balls deep in her pussy, her ass resting against his hips.

When Daniel paused balls deep in Mandy, Marco became frustrated with the pace.

"Daniel, you need to fuck her. You need to hurry because you have three other women to fuck in the next two hours and i'm sure you will need to recharge time between ladies," he told him.

Daniel's jaw dropped. He hadn't even thought that Marco would make him fuck all four of them tonight, much less in only two hours. Mandy's head shot up and the other three women looked at Marco in disbelief, their fingers still deep inside themselves.

"What did you think? That I was going to let you go at your own pace. You are mine. I own every aspect of your future. Now actually fuck her. So far all you've done is stick your dick in her," he exclaimed at them.

Turning to the three girls standing off to the side he said, "All of you need to have a finger in the woman next to you. Now. You will either have a stranger's finger in you, or Daniel's cock. If any woman's pussy is empty, someone will die."

Chastity quickly took her other hand and slipped it into Alma's pussy. Kali slipped her other hand into Chastity's pussy and so did Alma.

Daniel looked back at the girls and Chastity and Alma motioned him to start fucking Mandy. Mandy also looked back and nodded her head for him to do what he was told.

Seeing no other option, Daniel gripped Mandy's hips tightly and pulled his cock almost all the way out. Then he slammed himself back into Mandy with his full force, bottoming out as deep as he could go.

Mandy moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure. That thrust felt a lot better than the first one. Daniel started to piston his cock in and out of Mandy's soaking wet, virgin pussy, stretching it with every stroke.

Within seconds Daniel found a rapid rhythm that he felt would soon make him cum. Mandy's body shuddered with each thrust, sending shockwaves up her body and making her massive tits sway with the rhythm.

Chastity, Kali and Alma were spellbound watching Daniel fuck Mandy. None of them had seen this in person. They watched as he pounded her pussy with his cock. They listened to her whimpers turn into moans of pleasure. All the while fingering each other absently.

Daniel couldn't last long. No one thought he could or should, right? He asked himself. After less than a minute of intense fucking he was ready to cum. His whole body was tense with anticipation as he tried to hold it back with some measure of feeling responsible to make Mandy cum too.

Between pants and grunts Daniel said, "Oh Mandy, I'm gonna cum soon."

Her head shot up and she turned her face to see him.

She said, "Not in me. I'm not on any birth control"

Marco stepped in and said, "Yes inside her. I know that none of you are on contraception. But Daniel will cum in each of you. Many times."

Daniel couldn't hold it anymore. He cried out with a loud moan and said, "I'm cumming" as he sprayed the inside of Mandy's tight pussy with rope after rope of thick, gooey semen. Mandy felt his cock pulse with spurt after spurt of cum as he filled her with his seed.

Daniel gripped her tighter as he came and came, shoving his cock as deep as he could, again bottoming out as he blasted his baby making juice into her womb. His orgasm came from his toes and racked his body in waves. It had been a few weeks since he had cum, and never before in a woman.

Chastity, Alma and Kali were transfixed. They saw Daniel's body tense as he came hard into Mandy's virgin pussy. They unconsciously shoved their fingers deeper into each other as Mandy also cried out with surprise as she felt Daniel cum inside her.

After he was sure he was finished blasting cum into Mandy's pussy, Daniel let her hips go and pulled his rapidly softening cock from her still tight hole with an audible plop. Mandy collapsed on her side as his cum began to drip out of her semi gaping pussy lips.

Marco clapped his hands and said, "Bravo! Nice job. One down, three to go. Remember you have two hours to fuck the other three and cum in them as well." The threat was implied.

Daniel took a few steps back and sat in the oversized chair across from the couch. He was tired and spent from that. He didn't see how he could recharge three more times in two hours. Mandy was still laying on her side.

"Well this is boring," said Marco as the lull in the action stretched for a minute or so.

"Black girl, you are next. Get over there and start sucking his cock so he can fuck you," he told her. She removed her fingers from Alma and moved towards Daniel, while giving Marco a withering look..

"You two, since you are all going to taste his cum soon enough, I want you to clean Mandy up before she leaks everywhere, with your tongues," he commanded them.

"And remember, pussy's need to be full of cum, finger or cock at all times," he reminded them. Chastity popped her fingers back into her own pussy as she knelt in front of Daniel and took his cock in her mouth to get him hard again.

This was the first cock that she had ever sucked. It's warm she thought as she explored his cock head with her tongue, sliding her tongue and lips across his glans, tasting his cum and Mandy's pussy. This elicited a small moan from Daniel as he rested from fucking Mandy.

While Alma and Kali moved towards Mandy, Mandy stirred and got up from the couch. She walked over to where Chastity was on her knees bobbing her head up and down Daniel's semi hard cock. She bent over and gave Daniel a sloppy but passionate kiss.

"I know it wasn't ideal, but thank you for being gentle," She told him genuinely.

"You're welcome," he responded, touched by the emotion in her voice. He was still not processing the actual experience. It felt good and he loved plowing into her, but the threats and Marco's ever present gaze kept his attention.

They locked eyes for a second and an unspoken bond passed between them. They both understood they were prisoners, but they had shared intimacy and that still meant something to both of them. They hoped they would live long enough to talk about it together.

Marco cleared his throat in order to break Daniel and Mandy making eyes at each other. He didn't care that they were connecting, but he wanted them to obey and he had given them orders.

Mandy looked up to him and without speaking moved back to her position on the opposite couch. She sat down on her ass and noticed that she had a small stream of cum dripping down her leg. She spread her legs to let Alma and Kali eat her out.

Neither Alma, Kali or Mandy were particularly thrilled with their lesbian orders. Mandy had thought about it before and the thought didn't turn her off. Kali wasn't really into it at all, but she didn't want the family on the TV harmed because of her.

Alma was the only one that had thought about and fantasized about being with another woman. She didn't know if she was bisexual or just bicurious, but she was about to find out as she and Kali knelt in between Mandy's legs.

Alma and Kali took a beat to examine Mandy's pussy. It was splattered with cum and there was cum leaking out. Alma knew that Marco was watching so she stooped her head and licked up the cum that was running down Mandy's leg. Kali watched for a second and then followed suit with the other leg.