Into the Jungle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chastity leaned back a little into Mandy and let her head rest on Mandy's shoulder to give the couple some room. Alma did the same on the other side.

Kali slid her body completely into Daniel's, pressing her tits against his chest and kissing his lips and neck passionately. Daniel's hands roamed over her back and gripped her perfectly ass tightly as he nibbled her lips and ear.

His cock was showing some signs of life and he had some hope that might be able to make it in time to save the family.

Kali could feel his cock harden under her body, feeling his cock head start to split open her virgin, tight pussy lips. Kali had always been interested in sex but had also kept everyone at arms length because trust was hard to come by how she grew up.

She rocked her hips back and forth along his rapidly hardening cock, letting his cock slide in between her pussy lips. It very quickly made her soaking wet and horny as hell. Daniel loved this new sensation, it was amazing and the teasing on his cock head made him forget about the circumstances that brought this beautiful Asian woman on top of him.

Kali, feeling that Daniel was fully rock hard again, and somewhat impressed at his stamina, pulled back from him and lifted herself on her knees a little. She reached behind her, grabbing his rigid cock, and said, "I'm taking a page from Alma. Just sit back and let me ride you until you cum."

"Whatever you say baby," Daniel breathily responded. He was fully in the moment.

Kali placed his cock head against her pussy lips, letting it spread her slightly. She took a deep breath and maintaining eye contact with the boy she was about to fuck, she slowly impaled herself.

Oh god it feels so much better than I thought it, she thought to herself as she slid her soaking wet, virgin pussy down his shaft. She let go of his cock and placed both hands on his shoulders and let herself be filled.

Daniel couldn't believe how tight she was. She was far tighter than any of the other girls. He figured it was her size, she was the smallest girl here and was tiny. He was afraid his modest cock would hurt her.

She was about half way down when she stopped. She looked around, unsure what to do. She could feel he wasn't entirely in her tight pussy yet. He was so big for her. She couldn't really think about anything other than his rock hard cock in her tight pussy.

Daniel reached up, grabbed both her hips and pulled her down, hard. Her ass landed with a smack in his lap and Kali let out a yelp and moan as he broke through what they figured was her hymen.

Daniel was balls deep in Kali's now deflowered but incredibly tight pussy. She realized that she needed to start moving so she lifted her hips and started to work his cock with her pussy. She didn't bounce but she gyrated her hips, rubbing her clit on his pelvis.

This got an immediate reaction from him as his eye rolled back a little and he leaned forward to kiss her passionately. She figured that she was on the right track and started to rock her body back and forth harder as they kissed, arms locked around each other's necks.

The other girls watched as the two were lost in the moment. They could see that Kali was starting to get close after only a few minutes, admiring her skill and mentally filling that position away to try another time.

Kali quickly started to cum. She chalked it up to Daniel eating her out for a long time earlier and her eating out the other girls. She broke her kiss with Daniel and squealed out, "I'm cumming. Oh my god Daniel, I'm cumming."

Daniel held her tight as her body started to shake and she spasmed on top of him, holding his cock even tighter as she came. It was almost uncomfortable. She grabbed his head and held it against her chest as she came, letting Daniel snuggle his face in between her tits.

Marco walked into the room quietly as Kali had started to cum. He had been watching as she willinging mounted him and rode him to an orgasm. Right as she crescendoed with panting and moaning, he loudly said, "there are five minutes left to get her full of cum," he paused while everyone looked at him and tapped his watch, "Tick tock." He finished.

He had not ruined Kali's orgasm, but he had shortened it. And that was his goal. She looked a little panicked at Daniel and started to bounce on his cock as fast she could. He held her as she bounced, trying to get him close.

He wasn't. It felt amazing, but he wasn't anywhere close to cumming. He had no idea how to get there either. He was worried, which was making it even hard to stay in the moment so he could actually cum.

Daniel reached out and pulled Kali down into his lap, saying, "that won't do it. I'm not even close."

Kali stopped bouncing and impaled herself on his hard cock, unsure of what to do.

"You can't just stop," Mandy cried out.

"I'm not, but we need to think," replied Daniel.

He continued, "I think that doggy gave the best angle for me to cum," and motioned for Kali to get on the floor.

She jumped off his cock and got on her hands and knees, with her back arched and her ass as high as she could get it in the air. Daniel hopped down behind her with no preamble and slammed his still hard cock back in her slightly loosened pussy. He had to grip both of her hips to get himself back into her tight, deflowered pussy.

Daniel started pounding Kali with all his might, the slapping of her petite ass slamming into his pelvis filled the room as he fucked her with with his raging hard cock with everything he had. He didn't know what else to do.

Marco walked down to the girls sitting on the couch and whispered in Alma's ear for a few seconds. Her eyes widened in surprise and then she scooted over to Chastity and Mandy as fast as she could.

"Let me put my finger in your mouth," she urged and held up her index finger.

"What?" cried out Chastity as she looked at Alma's finger with suspicion.

Alma tilted her head towards Marco and said, "please, quickly. This is supposed to help somehow."

Chastity opened her mouth and sucked for a second on Alma's finger, followed quickly by Mandy, who sucked a little longer.

Once her finger was free she jumped down and got on her knees next to Daniel. She said, "Marco said a finger up your ass will help you cum. Are you close?"

Daniel, still pounding with all his might, and watching Kali's shapely ass bounce, ripple and jiggle, looked at Alma and said, "what? No! I'm not close, but I don't want a finger up my ass."

Alma looked Daniel in the eyes and asked, "how much do you want to save the family?"

He thought for a second, during which time Chastity and Mandy had joined them on the ground, and then said, "fuck it. Fine, Jam your finger up my ass if that will help me cum faster. We have like three minutes."

Alma sucked her own finger, leaving as much saliva on it as she could and Daniel paused his reaming of Kali's formerly virgin pussy to allow her access.

She looked behind him and asked Mandy, "hold his cheeks open."

Mandy grabbed his butt cheeks and spread them with both hands. Daniel was mortified but noticed that his cock was even harder than it was before.

Alma placed her lubed up finger on his rose bud and asked, "are you ready?"

"Just do it already," Daniel replied and then quickly sucked in air as Alma pushed her entire finger into his virgin ass.

With her finger in his ass she wasn't sure what to do next.

"I don't know what comes next," she cried out.

"What?" exclaimed Daniel.

"Make a come here gesture with your finger so you can rub his prostate," yelled out Kali. She had been paying attention while she had been used as a fuck doll for the last few minutes.

"Really?" asked both Daniel and Chastity together. Alma didn't wait and started to move her finger around, searching for Daniel's prostate.

"Oh man," he yelled out and surged his hips forward, "I think that was it. Rub there!"

Alma started rubbing the spot inside his ass the best she could and Daniel continued, "I can't move so Kali I need you to push yourself back on to me."

"Ummmmm," Kali started, "Ok, but I don't have much leverage and your dick is huge for my tiny pussy."

Chastity yelled out, "we can help." She grabbed Mandy and quickly scooted in front of Kali. She grabbed one shoulder and indicated that Mandy should grab the other and she pushed Kali back, impaling her on Daniel's cock.

"Oh wow," moaned Kali, "that worked. Keep doing it."

Realizing they needed a better grip Chastity grabbed her under her armpits and pulled her and then Mandy pushed her shoulders. Working together they were able to use Kali to fuck Daniel while Alma used him as a muppet, wiggling her finger around in his ass.

"Two minutes left," yelled Marco with glee. He wanted them to succeed because he thought that if he had to kill the farmers now it would ruin it all, but he also didn't want to make it easy.

Hearing Marco, Chastity and Mandy worked to seesaw Kali faster, slamming Daniel's hard cock into her overly tight pussy over and over.

Daniel could feel his orgasm building. Alma's finger in ass was, at first uncomfortable, and now it was amazing. It felt so good and he could feel his cock dance every time she rubbed his prostate.

Alma was working her finger hard. She had a cramp and her arm was at a weird angle but it seemed to be working. She could feel Daniel's asshole tensing in waves around her finger.

"One minute!" cried Marco.

Two more seesaws, two more strokes of Kali's wonderfully tight pussy on his exhausted shaft was enough. He bottomed out in her and yelled out, "Oh god I'm cumming! Don't stop Alma. I'm cumming!"

He grabbed her hips, forced his cock deep, and let loose with a few jets of cum into her virgin pussy. There wasn't as much as before so his orgasm was short but he came hard. Alma felt him with her finger, felt his body tense and felt his asshole clamp down on her as he came and she continued to rub as best as she could. It was kinda hot she thought, making a man cum through his ass.

Kali felt him cum, felt his cock spew deep into her rope after rope of baby making batter. She felt him tighten his grip on her hips and force himself deeper. It was so hot. She was ridiculously turned on. I'm probably going to get pregnant, she thought to herself as Daniel finished emptying his balls into her slightly used pussy.

Alma pulled her finger from Daniel's tightened ass and he fell back onto his butt, sitting on the floor with Kali's ass still in the air in front of him. Letting the tingle of his fourth orgasm in the last two hours roll over him.

Marco quickly ordered, "Daniel, lick your cum out of the poor girl's used pussy. Everyone else has tasted you. Seems fair you should as well."

Daniel stared at Marco for a minute, debating whether he could push him or not. He figured his assumption about his character and drive, being a sociopath and being driven by a desire to control them, wouldn't let him push very far.

So he tiredly got to his knees and pushed his face into Kali's dripping pussy, tasting his own spunk for the first time. It wasn't as bad he thought, but definitely not his favorite.

He licked and sucked on Kali's pussy and clit, cleaning the inside of her thighs and sticking his tongue in her used vagina, teasing his cum out of her while slurping it up and kissing her labia. Kali was thoroughly enjoying it and arched her back a little more so he could more easily access her clit.

Once done he sat up and went to stand but Marco said, "stop. Don't get up. You aren't finished yet." Daniel sighed as he sat back on his heels and waited.

Marco continued, "everyone get on your hands and knees in front of the couch in a line, one right next to the other, asses facing out," indicating where he wanted them.

They all grumbled but obeyed. They lined up shoulder to shoulder and stuck their bare asses out. Daniel was very wary of what was coming next.

"Good little slaves," remarked Marco with an evil grin as he hefted a large wooden paddle he had retrieved from someplace near the door.

Looking up they could all see the word 'slut' was embossed on the flat side. It was huge. Maybe 2 feet long and a foot wide.

Marco continued, "everyone place your hand on your neighbor's hand. And don't make a sound other than to moan in pleasure if this is what turns you on."

Chastity was closest to Marco and knew she was about to be paddled by a psychopath. She hated being spanked as a kid and this was bringing back some traumatic memories.

Mandy, who was next to her, felt similarly and squeezed her hand in support as the first blow fell on Chastity's ass with a deafening slap. Chastity moaned in pain slightly and her body, especially her gorgeous dark ass, jiggled from the strike.

"Say 'one master'", instructed Marco.

"One master," repeated Chastity with a strangled voice. She wanted to kill this little psycho.

Marco chuckled a little and then continued to rain blows on her beautiful ass. Chastity counted them off as her body absorbed the punishment and her ass turned dark red. After five he stopped.

Without any preamble he shifted to Mandy's white shapely ass with a swift crack of the paddle he embossed the word 'slut' in red across it.

Mandy didn't miss a beat and said, "one master." She wanted to kill him too. This seemed more humiliating than getting fucked earlier for some reason.

She counted out the five swats, as her ass reddened and jiggled under the powerful blows. Then it stopped and without missing a beat Marco switched to Kali petite ass.

He struck her hard and her small frame and less padding in her rear didn't allow for much cushion. She swayed wildly from the blow but managed to eke out, "one master."

Daniel and Mandy saw what happened and realized that Marco wouldn't stop so they braced Kali between their shoulders, each pressing in towards her and pinning her in place. Daniel could feel the energy of the paddle vibrate through Kali's small body.

She counted out the swats to five and then Marco shifted as expected. Daniel braced himself but the strike never came.

Instead Alma's heart shaped ass rang out with a loud smack as he paddled her ass with vigor. Alma was surprised and it hurt so badly but she said quietly, "one master."

"Louder," Marco instructed, "I can't hear you slut."

"One master," yelled Alma in defiance as he paddled her ass again. "Two master," she counted, continuing to yell. These were definitely louder and harder than the other girls had received. She figured it was because she had been nice to Daniel.

Alma's ass was deep pink, with the word 'slut' clearly visible after five swats. She was aching and almost crying with the pain from the spanking. She wanted to take that paddle and beat him senseless with it.

"Ok girls, take your sore asses and stand up over near the black girl," Marco told them. "Not you Daniel. Stay right there and don't move," he ordered after.

As the girls gather together, huddling together for a sense of safety as Daniel was on his hands and knees and Marco towered over him with his massive paddle.

Marco hefted the paddle and said, "now watch your shining knight take the punishments that would have gone to you all. You see if he had just fucked you all like the cheap whores you are, everyone would had received ten spankings. But since he was so charming and nice, he will receive all the swats you didn't."

Daniel moaned in anticipation of the pain and steeled himself the best he could. He knew Marco would degrade him and go as hard as he could. He hoped he could make it through still being strong. He realized the girls were relying on him. He promised himself he would not cry.

The girls whimpered for Daniel and grabbed each other for comfort. As Marco wound up for the swat he said, "everyone watches. No one looks away or I start over."

Daniel heard his instructions and the sound of the paddle as it impacted his ass. He felt his ass jiggle and the wave of energy traveling through his body before he felt the pain. Then the pain hit. It was like nothing he had ever felt. So intense, like a white hot poker all over his entire ass.

Recovering he grunted out, "one master."

The girls watched as Marco paddled Daniel repeatedly and with tremendous force. His body shook with each blow and his ass jiggled and shook. It went from pale white to pink to red quickly. The word 'slut' was clear across his cheeks. But Marco didn't slow down, take a pause or stop the onslaught across Daniel's now very sore ass.

"Twenty nine master," eked out Daniel between the sniffles and sobs. He had broken somewhere between the twelfth and the fifteenth swat. He tried but he couldn't stop the tears with this much pain.

The last swat landed with a loud crack and Daniel sobbed, "thirty master."

The girls were all sobbing for him, feeling his pain and wanting to take their own spankings so he wouldn't have to feel them instead.

Marco was sweating from the effort. He dropped the paddle on the couch and crouched down to look Daniel in the face and said, "I will always make you suffer more. No matter what they do to try and save you, you will always get more punishment than they do. That is the choice you made by being considerate today."

He stood up, grabbed the paddle and walked to the door, tossing the paddle to one of the guards to put away wherever it came from. Before opening the door he turned and ordered, "take a shower, all of you together. The entire bathroom is a shower. You will shave off everything under your eyebrows. All of you. If you aren't perfectly smooth this evening when I come back the paddle will come back out."

As Marco walked out the door, followed by his guards, the girls rushed to help Daniel off the ground. He hadn't been able to move, still on his hands and knees, his fire engine red ass in the air. He was still crying, unable to control it.

Alma sat down and pulled his head into her naked lap, stroking his head and humming. Mandy helped Chastity and Kali to lay him on his side and she sat in front of him, stroking his shoulder and face. Chastity and Kali sat behind him and rubbed his back.

Chastity spoke first after a few minutes, "Thank you for taking that punishment for us. I have PTSD from being spanked as a kid, we all probably do, but that was the most brutal spanking I've ever seen. I'm so sorry but thank you."

Alma, Mandy and Kali all said similar things, voicing their thanks and appreciation for all his actions the entire afternoon. Alma was last and went further, "It's ok to cry darling. I don't think any less of you and I would certainly be sobbing after that spanking. I barely didn't cry during mine."

The rest of the girls agreed. And Daniel was feeling better, able to stop his tears and enjoyed being the center of attention with all these beautiful naked women. He sniffed and then said to Alma, "you got the worst of the girls punishment. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like that you were extra nice to me."

Chastity snorted and said, "I agree. He spanked the shit out of your ass, way more than mine."

Daniel sat up, tears streaking his face, and said, "There isn't much we can hide from each other I guess. So there is no reason to be a tough guy. Still I wish I hadn't lost it."

Alma leaned forward and kissed his cheek but said nothing. All the girls leaned forward and kissed some part of his body but no one said anything.

He continued, "Let's go shower and get shaved, which I've never done. I can't sit right now anyways."

As they stood up and headed for the bathroom, Kali noticed the TV where they had seen the family being held hostage.

"Hey guys," she said, indicating the TV, "we did it. We saved the family."

"Yeah we did," agreed Mandy soberly, thinking about what they just endured and fearful of what was coming next.