Into the Jungle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It isn't awful, thought Alma as she licked up Daniel's cum. Definitely not as bad as I've heard anyways. Kali didn't particularly like it. They worked their way up Mandy's legs, making sure to clean up all the cum that had leaked out of her. They also snaked a hand over and pushed a finger into each other's pussies.

Daniel was still semi reclined as he watched Alma and Kali starting to work on Mandy. He watched them lick up her legs and then tentatively start to lick and suck on her pussy. Alma was the first to put her mouth on Mandy's cum fill pussy. As soon as Alma's tongue touched Mandy's pussy lips her head lolled back and she moaned softly.

He shifted his attention to Chastity as Alma and Kali started to take turns licking and sucking Mandy's pussy, swallowing his cum as they worked her newly deflowered snatch. Chastity was starting to work his cock in earnest.

She had forgotten their situation some as her mouth and nose filled with Daniel's scent mixed with Mandy's taste. Chastity was almost positive that she was bisexual so that didn't bother her. Her fingers were still working her own pussy as she sucked and licked Daniel's hardening cock.

She was enjoying having his cock in her mouth. She realized that his cock was stiffening because of her. He wanted her. She wanted him too. If she was being honest with herself, she was highly attracted to Daniel. He had been calm and collected so far and he had been as gentle as he could be with Mandy. If she had to be fucked, she was glad it was him. Her pussy was soaking wet.

Marco took in the scene before him. An hour ago these five people were virgins. Now they had all experienced some sort of sex and within the next few hours they would have experienced intercourse. Now that was power, he thought to himself. Oh how he had plans for them.

Daniel felt his cock completely harden as Chastity worked her mouth and hand over his cock, swirling her tongue around his cock head. He wasn't sure if he could cum or not, but he was keenly aware of the time limit he needed to meet.

"Hey Chastity," He said. She looked up with his cock still in her mouth. That made him really horny. "I'm hard. I think we should start because the time limit is counting down. Fast."

Chastity popped her lips off his cock with an audible pop and said, "You're right. How do you want me?"

"I don't know. I've only done this once. I don't know what will make it the easiest to cum," he replied.

"I've heard that taking me from behind will make you cum fast. Just do me like you did Mandy," Chastity suggested as she shifted on her knees. She got on all fours and offered up her pussy for Daniel to take. She wanted him as much as she was being forced to do it.

Daniel slid off the couch onto the floor behind Chastity, taking a moment to appreciate her perfect heart shaped ass and her dark skin tone. She was gorgeous. He could see her pussy was glistening from her fingering.

As he lined up behind her he glanced up to see both Alma and Kali face first in Mandy's pussy. They were both licking her at the same time, shoulder to shoulder. Mandy was moaning and had grabbed each of their heads to guide them as they licked and sucked on her pussy and clit. It was clear they were driving her to an orgasm.

Daniel situated himself behind Chastity and gently parted her pussy lips with the tip of his cock head. As soon as his cock touched her pussy she shivered with anticipation. She just couldn't hide it.

Daniel grabbed her shapely hips and began to slide his hard cock into her tight, virgin pussy. She stretched as he invaded her love canal with his rigid dick. He was relentless as he pushed himself inside her, causing her to snap her head up and make eye contact with Mandy, who was watching her be deflowered while Alma and Kali were eating her to an orgasm.

Daniel was reeling with how tight Chastity's pussy was squeezing his cock. He was raging hard, which he thought was amazing since he just came 20 minutes ago. He felt his balls press against her labia and wanted to check to see how she was doing. However, he got distracted by the view of Alma and Kali kissing between Mandy's legs. Their faces slick with what he assumed was his cum mixed with Mandy's juices.

Mandy was on the edge of cumming. Both Alma and Kali were licking and sucking and nibbling her clit and labia, using their tongues to penetrate her recently used, cum filled pussy. She could feel them both moving on all aspects of her pussy and it was driving her wild. She even for a moment forgot about the creepy, large Latino man watching her when she saw Kali and Alma kiss between her legs. It was hot as hell and it pushed her over the edge. She began to moan and scream as she came hard, shaking her legs and letting her eyes roll back.

Chastity watched Mandy cum and it turned her on even more. She wasn't even really aware of Marco at this point, just concentrating on Mandy and the feeling of Daniel's cock in her tight, virgin cunt. Daniel came back to the moment after Mandy came and started to pull his cock out when Chastity pushed herself back onto him, lusting after the full feeling of his cock inside her.

He didn't know exactly what to do, so he improvised. He grabbed hard on each side of her perfectly shaped ass and pulled her into his hips. Hard. She moaned in surprise and her whole body shook from the force. He watched the shockwave move through her body as he begun to fuck her.

Seeing it was effective and felt great, Daniel pulled her off his cock and then slammed her back down balls deep, pushing his cock deep into her stretching pussy, eliciting another moan. Alma and Kali had turned around after Mandy came, and reinserting their fingers into each others pussies, watched as Daniel used Chastity as a fuck doll.

Daniel got a good rhythm, using Chastity's weight to help his thrusts, forcing his rock hard cock into her loosening pussy as he fucked her in earnest. He saw her hair bounce with each thrust and heard the sounds of her beautiful tight ass as it impacted his hips when she bottomed out. He could feel her body shudder in what he hoped was pleasure he wildly fucked her from behind.

Mandy watched from the couch as Chastity was deflowered, like she had been. She was embarrassed that she wanted more and she was also terrified as Daniel had cum deep in her, with no protection at all. She remembered Marco and turned to see him menacingly watching the couple in flagrante. She shuddered in fear and slipped her fingers in her wet, used pussy, hoping that he hadn't seen her pussy empty. She didn't want anyone to get hurt because of her.

Chastity was disconnected from everyone. All she could feel was her body shake and shudder as Daniel fucked her with all his might. In the back of her mind she was impressed with his strength for his small size. His cock felt amazing. It stretched her and she could feel her orgasm building. She raised her head to see Marco staring at her and she shuddered in fear. She was scared of what he would ask them to do next.

She decided to look backward, and she saw Daniel pounding away behind her with determination. He looked like he was in the zone. She figured he must have been fucking her for a good 10 minutes and she was impressed. Her friends had told her about their first times and they were always a bust, where the boy came in less than a minute. She was close to cumming from the lengthy dicking down she was getting.

Marco grunted at the couple, getting everyone's attention. He was bored now that they were obeying him. There was no one to terrorize. He was tired of watching this small boy with a small dick enjoy himself. He wanted him, and all of them, to be scared.

He tapped his watch and said with dripping sarcasm, "tick tock boys and girls. I wouldn't take your time to cum. You know what will happen if every girl here doesn't have you cum in their pussies by the deadline." He motioned with his fingers a gun shooting.

Daniel felt the pressure now. Immense pressure to cum fast. And then cum again and again. He was freaking out a bit and didn't know how to make it happen faster. He was a nerdy virgin until 20 minutes ago. He didn't know anything about sex, other than how to masturbate. He was sure he could continue fucking Chastity but the pressure was getting to him and his orgasm felt a long way away.

After hearing Marco, Alma and Kali looked at each other and made their way over to the couple fucking. They realized it was taking Daniel far longer to cum than it had with Mandy. And they both wanted to help so the family on the TV didn't get hurt. Alma came up beside him and touched his arm and his back. Kali went to the other side and did the same, with her hand on his chest and his hip as he fucked Chastity.

Daniel looked at them both with a helpless look on his face and whispered, "it's hard to cum with all this pressure. I don't know what to do and I'm scared I won't be able to do it."

Alma touched his face and kissed him gently. She tried to draw his attention to her lips. She kissed him again, opening her mouth slightly and drawing in his tongue with her mouth, sucking on it lightly. She could feel that his entire body was sweaty and she was worried that he would tired before he could finish with all of them.

Kali saw what Alma was doing and when she broke from Daniel's mouth Kali turned his face towards her and said quietly, "just concentrate on the hot girls kissing you and the hot girl your cock is impaling" and she kissed him, opening his mouth with her lips and pressing her tongue into his mouth.

Both Alma and Kali started to rub Daniel's sweaty body as sensually as they could as he slammed his still rigid cock into Chastity's tight pussy. While this was happening, Mandy got down on the floor and kissed Chastity full on on the mouth.

She whispered to her, "this is to help Daniel, and maybe you, get off."

Chastity smiled from the kiss, her body shaking and shuddering with each of Daniel's powerful thrusts, and said, "I'm close to cumming. Kiss me again. I liked it."

Mandy smiled and pressed her lips hard to Chastity's, opening her mouth and letting Chastity invade her mouth with her tongue. I guess I am bisexual, Mandy thought to herself, because I am definitely turned on by this.

The kiss was enough for Chastity, she moaned loudly and grunted out, "I'm cumming."

Mandy grabbed her head with both hands, smoothed back her wild hair, and kissed her through the orgasm. Chastity's orgasm, with her pussy tightening and spasming, along with Alma and Kali's kisses and sensual touches, did it for Daniel and he roared loudly, "I'm cumming. Oh god, Chastity I'm cumming."

Alma and Kali rubbed his back as he slammed into Chastity one final time and watched as his body tensed and he unloaded his cum into her once virgin pussy. He could feel pulse after pulse of cum jet out his cock and into Chastity's waiting snatch. It felt wonderful to cum and he felt so much relief that he was halfway done with sex today.

Mandy, Alma and Kali moved away from the couple as Daniel pulled his tired, spent cock from Chastity's still tight, but dripping and well used pussy with a plop. He sat back on the ground, utterly exhausted, not only from the physical work of fucking both Mandy and Chastity, but also having came twice in half an hour.

Chastity sat up on her knees and sat back on her shapely ass next to Daniel on the floor, with the couch at their backs. She laid her head on his shoulder, exhausted herself from the orgasm and entire emotional day, and said, "Thank you for being gentle with me. I enjoyed your cock in me, even if it was like this."

She tilted her head up and saw Daniel looking down on her and she leaned up and kissed him sweetly on the lips. He kissed her back and said, "you're welcome. I really like fucking you. I'm sorry it took so long,"

She shook her head and said, "Don't be sorry at all. I can't imagine how difficult it must to be to stay hard and keep fucking when he," and she glared at Marco, "keeps fucking with us."

Marco watched the teens support each other and it amused and annoyed him. He felt less control at this moment than he did before. He started to slow clap as they settled in place, post orgasm.

"Bravo young man, bravo," he said in a mocking and sarcastic tone. "I'm glad you were able to fuck two beautiful virgins. Must have been such a hard task for a man of your, um, stature," he continued, holding up his index finger and thumb just an inch apart, making fun of Daniel's moderate cock size again.

"Oh fuck off, man," Daniel responded with tired anger. He had tried to be reasonable all afternoon with their captor but he was sick of it.

"No, I don't think that I will," replied Marco with a sneer. He then pointed to Mandy and Kali and said, "you and you, get down between her legs," pointing to Chastity and her recently deflowered and cum filled pussy, "and lick out every ounce of cum. And then share it and swallow it."

Mandy and Kali didn't move right away, but were beginning to move. This angered Marco. He pulled a handgun from behind his back and shouted, "well I guess someone needs to die!"

Mandy and Kali scrambled to their knees and moved as quickly as they could in between Chastity's legs, who opened them to let the girls have access to her pussy that was leaking Daniel's cum onto the floor and her thighs.

Daniel put a protective arm over Chastity and Alma, who had come over with Mandy and Kali, as she didn't want to be alone with Marco the madman waving a pistol in the air.

"Hey, Marco, come on man," pleaded Daniel, "chill out, ok? They are getting there. We are all tired and worn down from today. Please don't hurt anyone. Please." As he said this, he pulled Chastity and Alma closer to him and Mandy and Kali pushed themselves further between Chastity's legs.

He knew that showing submission to Marco would likely satisfy his need for control and might help keep everyone safe. He wasn't blind to the fact that Marco seemed very concentrated on him, and the size of his cock. He just needed to play up the right level of submission. If he showed himself too weak he knew Marco would probably lose interest and kill them. He felt the pressure to get it right.

Marco heard Daniel pleading and saw the girls to either side of him cower closer to him. He appreciated their fear and relished in his power to draw them towards a scrawny boy with what he saw was a tiny cock. He felt it demeaned those girls as they likely would have never given Daniel a second look otherwise due to his size and build.

He pointed at Chastity and commanded, "put your hands on their heads and start enjoying their lips on your used pussy." Chastity immediately obeyed, placing one hand on Mandy and one on Kali's heads and pushing them slightly into her wet pussy. They had just started to lick and suck on her labia and clit and it felt amazing.

Marco changed targets after he saw that Chastity was obeying him and pointed at Alma, saying, "get down and start sucking his cock. You're next and I don't want to see it doggy style again."

Alma heard Marco and glanced quickly to Daniel, who nodded slightly and loosened his arm around her so she could scoot down and put her head in his lap. She took his tired and flaccid cock, not bigger than 3 inches in that state, in her mouth. She could taste Daniel's cum and Chastity's pussy as she sucked it past her lips. Probably Mandy's pussy too, she thought.

Satisfied that Alma was listening to his orders, Marco turned his attention to Daniel and Chastity, still sitting on the floor with their backs on the sofa. He pointed at Daniel and said, "kiss the woman that you just made a whore," indicating Chastity.

Daniel faced Chastity and pressed his lips to her supple dark lips, opening his mouth and pushing his tongue into hers. He was gentle and exploratory, not having much experience with kissing. Chastity reciprocated and allowed him to enter her mouth, using her tongue to play with his.

Seeing everyone intertwined satisfied Marco and re-holstered his pistol and took a seat on the set of stairs leading up to the door so we could watch his forced orgy. He was pleased that they were bending to his will.

Within a few minutes of watching Mandy and Kali eat and lick and nibble at Chastity's used and cum filled pussy, and Alma attempt to resuscitate Daniel's completely spent cock he became bored. He stood up rapidly, gaining everyone's attention, except Mandy and Kali who still had their faces buried in Chastity's snatch.

Turning, he instructed his guards, "I'm leaving for a bit, they are not to separate. All of them are to be sucking, kissing or fucking until," turning he pointed at Daniel, "that one is ready to use his little prick on the brown one with her lips around his pathetic cock."

"Yes boss," replied the larger of the two guards and he watched as Marco left the room.

Daniel took this opportunity to break his passionate kissing with Chastity and pull Alma from his lap. He whispered to her, "it's no use right now. I'm completely spent," indicating his still flaccid cock despite Alma's best efforts.

She sat up as the guards watched. Daniel was wary but figured they had some more leeway with them than they did with Marco. They didn't scream controlling psychopath like he did.

He kissed Alma and said, "why don't you both kiss me, like all over my body. You know, like foreplay."

They both looked at each and shrugged. Alma kissed Daniel's shoulder and started to kiss down his arm, as Chastity kissed his neck and started to move down his chest. He could feel the blood starting to return to his cock, albeit very slowly. He liked the body kisses and the girls were being very sensual with their lips, moving slowly across his skin.

He whispered to Alma, "I'm going to slip my finger in your pussy, Ok?"

She responded by spreading her legs for him and pulling him into her lap. He spread her pussy lips apart, realizing that she was soaking wet from all the sex and foreplay. He slipped his middle finger into her sopping wet labia and started to trace her vagina opening with her fingertip, dipping it inside her and pulling it out.

Alma responded with a slight moan and latching her lips onto his arm and sucking slightly. That really turned Daniel on. He knew that she was responding to his actions and not just doing it because she was ordered. It felt good and he wondering if that is what normal sex felt like.

Chastity continued to kiss Daniel's neck and chest as she kept both hands on Mandy and Kali's head. Her attention was mostly on them as they licked and sucked her pussy. She could feel them moving around her slit and labia, slipping their tongues into her used and spunked love canal. She could feel their hair as it tickled her legs and it turned her on. She didn't know if she could or would cum again but she was now convinced she was bisexual.

Mandy and Kali were lost in Chastity's dark pussy. They licked the cum off the insides of her thigh and sucked and nibbled her labia and clit. Kali turned her head after a few minutes and when Mandy also paused to see why, she kissed her on the lips, pushing the cum and other juice into her mouth with her tongue. Mandy was surprised but felt herself kissing Kali back.

Their soft lips touched and they could taste Daniel's cum mixed with Chastity pussy. It was intoxicating and they both got lost in the moment. They giggled a little and turned back to work on Chastity's dripping pussy. Mandy was pretty sure they had already sucked up and swallowed all of Daniel's cum but she didn't want to move for fear of getting in trouble. Kali felt the same so they stayed and continued to eat her out.

Time ticked on as the fivesome made out, fingered and ate each other out. After about 15 minutes in these positions Mandy popped her head up and said to Daniel, "I'm pretty sure all your cum is out of Chastity's pussy, not that I mind the taste of her pussy alone." She said the last part with a grin to Chastity.