Into the Jungle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kali sat up and nodded her head, wiping her mouth a little, and asked, "Chastity, are you close to cumming again. We can keep going."

Chastity sighed and said, "thanks that felt great. But I'm not close. Too many things going on and tweedledee and tweedledum are watching. It makes it hard."

Daniel snorted and quipped, "don't I know, except I wish it made it hard. For me, it makes it soft."

Alma brought her hand up to his semi hard cock and started to stroke it. After a second of silence she said, "if we are going to make the deadline we are going to all need to help Daniel get horny and stay hard. He still has to fuck me and Kali and we have like 90 minutes left."

Daniel was watching the guards and getting a little nervous as Mandy and Kali weren't doing any sexual. He motioned Kali to Alma and said, "you two need to stay busy. Kali why don't you prepare Alma for when I can fuck her and Mandy why don't you make out with Chastity and you can finger each other?"

Kali nodded her head in agreement and moved in between Alma's legs as she spread them more for her. Kali realized she liked eating pussy and was absolutely dripping wet from the two women she had already eaten out. She was surprised but her shift in attitude about eating pussy but not unhappy about it.

Mandy moved beside Chastity and they started to passionately make out, sliding their tongues in between each other's lips and exploring each other's mouths. They each took a finger and slipped into the other's used and deflowered pussy, pressing on each other's clits as they made out.

Daniel pulled Alma's face to his and started to make out with her as well. Putting as much passion as he could and trying his best to ignore the oafs at the door watching them and to see the 4 beautiful naked women for what they were, a dream come true. He didn't know anyone else that fucked a bunch of virgins in an orgy. He laughed at that thought given how unmanly he felt most of the time due to his size and build.

Alma responded to Daniel's kisses and her hand felt his cock harden as they connected to each other beyond the forced aspect being sex captives. She realized that she wanted to have sex with him. He was kind and gentle to the two girls before her and she had noticed he had automatically moved to protect them from Marco every time he had been threatening them. Yes, she thought to herself, I want to have sex with this man.

Alma broke their kissing and whispered in his ear, as sultry as she could manage with Kali licking and sucking her virgin pussy, "I want to you fuck me baby," trying out a pet name to see how it would feel. She liked it.

Daniel nodded his head, spell bound by what she was telling him.

Seeing his nod, she continued, "I want to feel your cock split me open and I want to feel your cum in me." And then she sensually kissed his ear and then down his face to his neck.

His cock was now fully hard in her hand. They both noticed. And Daniel looked at her with a questioning look.

"He said no more doggy style. You've done a lot of work fucking Mandy and Chastity. Do you want me on top?" She asked.

"That sounds great," breathed out Daniel, scarcely able to believe that this crazy hot Latina bombshell wanted to be with him.

She tapped Kali on the forehead and motioned that she was getting up. Kali scooted herself back and Alma stood up, taking Daniel by the cock with her. They walked to the large couch behind them and she pushed Daniel onto his back.

Kali joined Mandy and Chastity, sliding her finger into Mandy's wet pussy as she was now in the middle of the two. Mandy returned the favor and they watched as Alma gracefully mounted Daniel, grabbing his now fully hard and ready cock with one hard and placing the cock head in between her virgin pussy lips.

"Are you ready," she asked playfully as she moved his cock head around her pussy lips, teasing herself.

"God yes," said Daniel and he reached up to grab her hips, but she motioned his hands away.

"No, no." She told him, "I'm in control. I've got this."

And with that she slowly impaled herself on Daniel's turgid member, splitting her virgin lips and sliding his cock into her vagina, stretching and spreading herself as she took inch after inch of his manhood.

Daniel moaned as her warm, soft pussy enveloped his waiting cock. This was unlike when he fucked the other two. This was sensual and nice, not rushed and mechanical. He immediately felt bad for Chastity and Mandy. The lack of Marco's presence helped, he noted.

Alma leaned her head back as she bottomed out on Daniel's cock, feeling his balls rest on her taint. She felt so full it was amazing. She used her legs to push herself up a few inches and then she dropped herself and it felt glorious. She loved his cock, especially his cock head. She could feel the ridge of his head rubbing inside her.

Daniel reached up with his hand and took each of Alma's breasts in his hands, fondling and caressing them. He had never touched anyone boobs before, which made him laugh a little as this was the third woman he had fucked. They were wonderful. So soft and squishy. He used his thumbs to circle her nipples, which elicited a moan from Alma.

While Mandy, Chastity and Kali were watching with rapt attention as Alma rode Daniel with increasing speed, Marco quietly entered the room. He was annoyed that Daniel was already hard enough to fuck the third girl. He hadn't figured that would have been likely given his size. He did admire Alma as she rode Daniel, with her amazing tits pushed out as she arched her back and bounced on his cock.

He felt he needed to take control but was tired of barking orders. It wasn't fun anymore. So he walked quietly up behind the three girls sitting, happy to see they were obeying his last orders and each had a finger in their snatches.

He tapped one and held his fingers to his lips as they all turned to look at him.

Kali was terrified when she felt the tap on her shoulder and turned to see Marco. She saw he was shushing them with his finger and she stifled a yelp. Mandy and Chastity were also scared and all three huddled together a little, shrinking away from him.

This pleased Marco and he whispered to Kali, "go and straddle Daniel's face, facing the other girl and make out with her."

He turned to Mandy and ordered, "you crawl between Daniel's legs and fondle and lick his balls and the other one's pussy as she rides him. And you," indicating Chastity, "lay on the couch, with your head on Daniel's stomach and lick her pussy and play with her tits."

All three women moved immediately to obey, which pleased Marco immensely. It hadn't even been a day and they were following his commands perfectly. I'm going to have to push them further, he contemplated.

Kali stood up, walked to the couch and climbed over to where Daniel's head was. Alma and Daniel were completely unaware of what was happening, having been completely lost in the moment with each other.

She whispered, "I'm sorry, just go with it" to the surprised Daniel and then straddle his face, placing her virgin pussy directly on his mouth. Daniel had a few seconds to see what was happening and opened his mouth as she lowered herself onto him, putting her pussy lips onto his lips and letting his tongue slide into her opening.

Kali sucked in a breath as Daniel's tongue slid inside of her. She had never had anyone touch her down there and while it felt good, it was new and different. She felt Daniel's arms and hands grip each of legs and she settled onto his face. She was conscious to carry most of her weight as she didn't want to smother him.

She looked at Alma as she rode Daniels' cock, her tits bouncing and swaying with her motion. She could see that Alma was starting to break a sweat and she leaned forward and said, "we need to make out, Alma."

Alma was lost in the moment and was riding Daniel's cock for all it was worth. She was well on her way to her orgasm, especially with all the foreplay. She heard Kali's words and leaned forward to let her lips met Kali's. It was a little tricky to stay kissing as she bounced up and down but she kinda liked it.

Chastity got herself on the couch and laid down, with her head on Daniel's abdomen, facing the bouncing Alma. She moved her face as close as she could and started to lick Alma's clit as she rose off Daniel's cock. She reached up with one hand and fondled her breasts the best she could. This is really awkward, she thought to herself.

Mandy scooted herself in between Daniel's legs and watched Alma's shapely, tight ass as it bounced up and down on Daniel's legs. She could see his balls under her ass and she reached out to fondle his balls and used her other hand to press the best she could into Alma's pussy and labia.

Daniel was close. He had been in the zone with Alma and the added stimulation was distracting at first, but after a minute he realized he was rapidly approaching his orgasm. He tapped Kali on the leg and she lifted herself a little. He said, "I'm close to cumming, everyone keep doing what you are doing. It feels great."

Kali lowered herself back down when Daniel was done talking and got back to kissing Alma. Alma was almost there. She could feel her orgasm building and she stopped bouncing and started to rock her hips back and forth on Daniel's pelvis, rubbing her clit on his lap. Between the rubbing and Chastity's licking she was almost there.

The change from bouncing to rocking sent Daniel over the edge. He gripped Kali's legs tightly, pulled her pussy hard into his mouth and moaned and screamed into her vagina as he came ropes of cum into Alma's now used pussy. He didn't know where it came from, but he orgasmed hard. He bucked his hips as he came and felt his cock pulse as he blasted Alma's unprotected womb with his baby making sauce.

Mandy could feel his cock as he came and saw it pulse. She kept rubbing and fondling his balls through his orgasm and felt Alma start to tense right as he finished. Alma was so close that when she felt Daniel's cock start to spasm and pulse, it pushed her over the edge.

She moaned into Kali's mouth and grabbed her face to hold her lips to her own as she came. She muffled her own moans and screams in Spanish by locking lips with Kali through her entire orgasm. She forced her pussy down balls deep on Daniel's cock as she felt him cum. Her body shook and she felt the waves of pleasure shoot through her.

Chastity felt them both cum. It was amazing. She felt Daniel tense underneath her, feeling his stomach tighten and his hips raise as he shot his cum into Alma's virgin pussy. She also felt Alma impale herself completely as she came, her body shaking and tensing as she came hard on Daniel's cock.

When both Daniel and Alma were done, Chasity was about to sit up when Marco ordered loudly, "stop!"

Everyone froze. Kali was still straddling Daniel's face, Alma had his rapidly softening cock inside her, Mandy was starting to stand from her position and Chastity was laying with her head on Daniel's abdomen, looking up at both Kali and Alma's tits.

"The Latina girl will ride the black girl's face until all the cum is cleaned out," he ordered. "Then swallow it all," he finished.

Alma hesitated for a second and looked down at Chastity, who was still staring up at the bottom of her tits. Chastity nodded slightly, knowing what it would mean if she put up any sort of fight. She didn't want anyone to get hurt because she wouldn't eat pussy.

After seeing Chastity nod her head, Alma lifted herself off Daniel's flaccid cock, letting it plop onto his leg, and shimmied forward over Chastity's upturned face. She looked at Kali, who was still firmly on Daniel's face, feeling his mouth and tongue on her labia and in her pussy. Alma then lowered herself onto Chastity's open mouth.

She gasped as Chastity started to use her tongue and lips to work her swollen clit and pussy. Chastity felt Daniel cum flow out of Alma's pussy into her mouth and all over her lips and face. She swallowed and licked and sucked as she cleaned Alma out as best she could.

Alma clenched Kali's arms as she was eaten out, feeling another orgasm starting to rise. Kali leaned forward and kissed her, her own orgasm getting close as well with Daniel hard at work still, not having much of a break since she mounted him.

Marco was pleased to see the girls spontaneously kissing each other. It will make it easier to control them if they like each other, he thought to himself. He was annoyed that they kept looking to each other for permission after he had given instructions, but it was still the first day. He had as long as it took to break them.

Seeing that the girl on the floor, Mandy, wasn't doing anything, he ordered, "hey you, blond girl with the big tits, start cleaning his cock!"

Mandy looked up and motioned with a "who me" gesture.

Marco dryly responded,"no the other big tit blond white girl in here."

She quickly leaned forward and took Daniel's flaccid, shrunken cock in her mouth and gently sucked and licked it. She could taste his cum and Alma's pussy. Probably her own as well, she thought as she cleaned him up. She was careful as she didn't want to hurt him, she didn't know if it was uncomfortable to fuck so many times in such a short period of time.

Daniel hadn't been able to see anything since Kali sat on his face, not that he minded too much. She smelled and tasted wonderful. Her petite ass and pussy were right over his mouth. He had listened as Marco had given orders and felt the girls shift around in response, all the while he had been licking and sucking and nibbling on Kali's clit, labia and pussy. Except for the madman, he was in literal heaven.

Chastity finished sucking all the cum she could get out of Alma's formerly virgin pussy. She realized that she was very much bisexual, as her pussy was now extremely wet again and she quite liked eating her out.

After a few minutes Alma figured that her pussy was now clean, even though Chastity's mouth felt amazing and she was doing a great job. She dismounted Chastity's face and Daniel's abdomen and said, "I'm all clean."

Chastity sat up and used her fingers to sweep Alma's pussy juice and what was left of Daniel's cum from her lips and chin into her mouth, in full view of Marco to make sure he saw her being obedient. She was terrified of what he might do.

Kali also dismounted and Mandy let Daniel's tired shriveled cock fall from her mouth. This left Daniel completely and utterly spent, laying the couch. He didn't have the energy to move at all.

Alma flopped on the couch next to him and Kali leaned down and kissed him sweetly, saying, "thanks for preparing my pussy. It felt soooo good."

"You're welcome," replied Daniel weakly. He was exhausted. He didn't quite understand why. He was in good shape. He ran track for a few years in high school. He knew he had more endurance, but he had never cum so many times in such a short period either. He also wondered if it was a side effect of the drugs he was given to knock him out.

Daniel rolled on his side and started to doze off on the couch, Alma snuggled in behind him but wasn't tired herself. Kali sat next to her and laid her head on her shoulder. They both stared at the wall of windows, out into the jungle.

Mandy picked up Daniel's legs and placed them on the couch so he could be more comfortable and set herself next to Chastity on the couch. She put a hand on Chastity's thigh as reassurance that they were in this together. Chastity was sitting next to Daniel's head and she was slowly drawing her finger through his longish wild hair as he fell quickly asleep. She felt sorry for him. She felt it for everyone, but him especially.

Marco watched his sex slaves congregate together on the couch, touching and reassuraing each out. It infuriated him. He disliked they were getting strength from each other, but he also understood how far he could push someone before they broke and it stopped being fun. He wanted them defiant and yet obedient. It was much sweeter and he savored the compliance he got from unwilling captives, broken ones were boring.

He walked towards the door, he opened it and turned around and said, "remember little girls and boy, you have forty-five minutes left to finish or I kill the entire family".

He nodded to his guards and walked out.

All five sex captives either slept or zoned out for more than twenty minutes. In reality Daniel was the only one that slept, with Alma and Chastity touching and stroking his back and head. The girls stared out the window and let what had happened sink in.

"I was just raped," Mandy stated in a daze. Then she finished, "we all were, Daniel included."

Kali piped up quietly, "I still have to be raped or a family of four, some poor South American farmers, will die."

Chastity looked at Kali and said as comfortingly as she could, "he's really gentle. I feel worse for him than I do myself. Which is really weird."

Alma turned red and admitted, "I wanted him. I'm so disgusted with myself but oh my god I wanted him. Especially after watching him with you two," indicating Chastity and Mandy on the other side of Daniel's prone form.

Kali said quietly, "I want him. I'm so horny after watching it all and he just ate me out for like 15 minutes. I guess that makes me disgusting too." And she slowly stroked Alma's arm in support.

In the short silence after Kali spoke, Mandy said, "I was the first one and I was turned on. He was gentle and while I hated the circumstances of how it happened, I was horny and would have cum with him inside me if he had lasted a bit longer."

Chastity came to Daniel's defense, "hey that was his first time in a vagina. From what I've heard he lasted a lot longer than most guys. He made me cum and Alma too."

Mandy replied, "I know. It wasn't a knock on him. I was just saying that Kali and Alma aren't the only ones with mixed feelings here."

With that clarity Chastity responded,"oh yeah. He makes me super horny. I was looking forward to his cock inside me. But I've alway considered myself a freak." She shrugged.

Mandy squeezed her leg and said, "I don't think you are a freak."

Kali spoke up after a minute or so, "we are running out of time. He still has to cum inside me. Let's wake him up."

"Agreed," both Alma and Chastity said simultaneously.

Chastity reached out and shook Daniel's shoulder softly and Alma ruffled his hair to wake him as gently as possible. They both didn't want to attract too much attention from the guards either.

Daniel woke to the gentle nudges and sat up slowly, letting the memories of the day rush in. He was still tired but felt a lot better. He grimaced as he remembered that he was the center of attention and he still had one girl left to deflower.

"How long was I out for?" he asked.

"Probably twenty minutes," said Chastity.

"Shit that means I have like twenty minutes left to cum in Kali," he said with a bit of panic.

Alma reached over to him and gently said, "calm down. It will be much harder to perform if you are worked up. We will all help you as much as we can. None of us want to see that family hurt."

All the girls nodded their heads vigorously.

Kali got up and straddled Daniel, sliding her petite, smooth thighs over his and sitting her heart shaped ass on top of his flaccid and tired cock. He watched as her perfect little breasts came towards him and she placed her face inches from his.

"I will make this as sexy as I can given the situation. I don't know if you heard me earlier, but I actually want you. Like literally want you to fuck me. I know that the circumstances suck, but I want you to take my virginity," she whispered to him, one hand on each of his cheeks.

Daniel's mouth hung open stupidly at her words and she leaned down slightly and kissed it. She opened hers to match his and slid her tongue into his mouth, exploring. Daniel reciprocated and began to passionately kiss her, letting his hands roam on her body.