Into the Woods Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony sat back and sighed, he stood and undressed before me. Stepping out of his briefs we stood looking at each other, this was so different than before, it was calm and sensual. Our cocks were excited but not yet erect, I went to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I was aroused but afraid.

I began to play with his cock, holding it and rubbing the head until he was at full mast, dropping to my knees I kissed and caressed the object of my desire, he was panting enjoying my oral assault, little did he know what was to come. Standing again I pushed my crotch onto his and slipped his big rigid cock under the leg band of my panties, I watched with an open mouth as his mature shaft grazed against mine.

He lay down on his side pulling me down with him, facing him I ran my hand through his chest hair, I reached down to hold him. as I did he slipped his hand inside my panties. We rubbed each other and kissed on the forest floor.

"Fuck me" I whispered as I nuzzled his neck. Tony's head span around quickly as though he had been slapped. "What? Really, are you being serious?". "Yes don't treat me like a child".

He lay down and I straddled him, bending down I kissed him he pulled the lacy fabric to one side as he lined his cockhead with my hole.

"Are you...um ready down there", I nodded. "Please don't hurt me" I whispered between kisses. "Never" he replied.

He began.

Holding his hard shaft he rubbed his engorged head around my knot, he probed until he started to enter me, I gasped and tensed as his head broached my entrance. I sat and got used to this new feeling, a real live cock inside me. And it felt good.

I began to sit down on him and managed another inch, it was painful but not unbearable. "Talk to me Tony, tell me what a slut I am and what you're going to do to me" I begged. His eyes were full of lust. "Im going to get my whole length into your boy pussy and fuck ever drop of cum from your balls". God, hearing this made me hornier and more determined than ever, I went down again, then again I lost any sense of time until I felt his pubes tickling my arse cheeks, I was so proud, I had Tony's cock fully in me and it was ecstasy.

I felt every ridge and vein of his hard cock as I began to ride him, the pleasure built and built as my rigid cock leaked pre cum over his hairy belly.

My palms were flat on his chest as I threw back my head and rode his magnificent cock, I felt so full, so sexy and wanted.

"Oh fuck David you're so tight" he gasped as his cock rammed into me again and again, but I wanted more, I wanted to be truly fucked by my mature lover. I pulled off from him and felt his cock slide from me, he looked momentarily confused but as I got on all fours he grinned. "Oh yes Baby Boy I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll never forget it" I loved the dirty erotic talk. I raised me arse into the air and suddenly and unexpectedly he pulled the knickers tight up my crack, with a rip they were discarded and replaced with his wet warm tongue, I squirmed in delight begging him to fuck me hard.

He knelt behind me and lined himself up with my gaping hole. "Do it" I begged him and boy did he. The niceties were over now discarded along with the knickers, he slammed all seven inches into me and fucked me with wild abandon, we were both groaning and the sound of his body slapping on mine was all I could here or care about.

Wave after wave of pleasure flooded through me as he fucked me naked on the forest floor, his hands gripped my shoulders as he fucked me without mercy, I felt my orgasm building and wailed "Fuck, fuck, fuck I'm cuuuuuuuming". Hot ropes of cum shot from my cock, never had I cum so hard, I felt Tony tense, his grip became vice like and he moaned as his seed shot deep into my bowels, he had bred me and made me his.

We both collapsed into a heap, our sweat soaked bodies pressed together. As our breathing calmed down he looked at me. "Fuck, that was the best ever thank you".

I rolled over onto him my back covered with cum soaked Autumn leaves and kissed him hard and deep. "Lets do it again" I whispered, he laughed and slapped my arse, hard.

"Tony?", "Yes baby" "Have you ever had an all male threesome?"...

12