All Comments on 'Intro to Interracial Relations Pt. 02'

by RabbleLaid

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mmk33kmmk33k6 days ago

I got no problem with rough humiliation stuff, but personally I love the lezdom stories!

PlutoburnsPlutoburns6 days ago

Im impressed you got both these really long ones out so close together but it just wasnt for me. Outside the overplayed race stuff that i know is some peoples thing, i just dont care about guys being humiliated. Id much rather read about the girls finding happiness even if its submissive happiness. Im waiting eagerly for more Hottie in the Mirror where the boy becomes a cherished girl

Jake047Jake0476 days ago

We need some white sissies in the story now daddy!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Morgan Cherry looked down at Professor Greene. She ordered her to put hands on top of her head, massaged her tits with the tits filled with screws inserted and twisted the tits as the Professor yelled like a demented bitch. Morgan announced she was fired and that Morgan and her black daughter will take over Greene's beautiful house. The professors daughter appeared holding hands with her black boyfriend and showed enlarged belly as her Mother started crying before Morgan started whipping her reddening ass. The blacks dropped off Greene to be taken over by black men.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Outstanding use of humiliation. This needs to be in more stories.

I do wish you hadn't skipped over so much. Skipping over so many first times, so many sessions with Dr Cherry. Even just Noah returning the key to Dominic the next morning, maybe seeing his naked girlfriend, pussy red, gaping and still leaking cum. This was an excellent progression - spaced out over an entire

Would have also been interesting to see an epilogue where Noah talks to his family that summer. He still puts on a brave face with them, tries to act confident, but it's not the same. His dad ranting about Roderick and Noah fumblingly unable to really tell him much about the class or his relationships. Maybe some snide comments from his mother and younger sister about how he was right to break up with Juno since it appears she's turned into some slut - the comments still stinging him. Maybe finishing with his dad suggesting that his younger sister may have more luck since she's taking the same class next year. Noah wants to tell her not to, to save her. But the image of her writhing on the end of a big black cock makes his own in his cage swell and he keeps his mouth shut.

To the other Anonymous, no, Prof Greene is one of his acolytes. She's not disposed of. She's promoted to provost and tasked with setting curriculum for the whole university. With her acceptance, she states that her guiding principles will be Diversity Equity and Inclusion - requiring elements regarding interracial relations to be incorporated into all courses. She herself will become a guest lecturer, giving at least one lecture in nearly every course.

Roderick, meanwhile, expands the university's mental health program to include a full staff of counselors all trained under Dr Cherry as well as mandatory mental health screenings for all students, faculty, and staff. The new counselors will then interview and assess all university individuals, and refer specific individuals to Dr Cherry herself for more intimate discussions. At this time, Roderick also starts using his newly gained influence over powerful families. Nothing excessive. Just encouraging them to place many of the young graduates he now controls into positions where they will be extremely useful to him. Identifying job opportunities, pulling favors to create them when needed, establishing internships, getting updated reports from Cherry and Greene, Roderick is a very busy man. Luckily he's got that little slut Juno under his desk most of the day everyday helping take off the stress. Plus, the frequent meetings with Noah, whose constant humiliation from both seeing his former girlfriend and his own obsequious behavior full of self-degrading talk on the hope of being allowed to cum through some additionally humiliating task, help give Roderick a bit of enjoyable distraction from his tedious work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Woah this was hot! You need to keep writing this, I need to see where Noah ends up

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Would like to see one more chapter where Juno gets bred

Eze325Eze3253 days ago

Amazing!! Hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I just don’t really get the point of making something this exploitative and racist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbleLaid@RabbleLaid
427 Followers
Come check me out on Patreon! Now with Patreon exclusive short stories! Available without a subscription! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=12794338 Currently, all posts will be open to the public! Subscribe only if you are feeling generous! Future story ide...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES