Intro to Interracial Relations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly impaled her tight white pussy on the monstrous cock, letting out a deep, guttural moan of pleasure as the black cock stretched her wide, touching places she had never felt before. She sank lower and lower, gasping for hot wet breaths as she went, until finally her lips squished down onto Dominic's hard black torso. She held there for a moment, breathing heavily as she relished the feeling of being truly full and fucked for the first time in her life. Then she began moving, shifting her hips up and down, slowly at first, then with increasing speed.

"Would you do anything for me?" said Dominic suddenly. "Anything I asked?"

"Of... of course baby," said Juno, her hips moving rapidly in liquid, gyrating humping motions, addicted to the sensation.

"Even if I told you to break up with Noah?" said Dominic with a shit-eating grin.

Juno began to grunt and sweat, losing her dignity in the depths of her sexual pleasure, hunched over, desperately slamming her hips down again and again, stuffing her cunt with the black dick that had already hooked her for life. "Yesss," she hissed, her face red with shame and exertion and arousal, "You know I would Dom. But please don't ask me to." Noah felt himself rushing towards orgasm as the crushing humiliation of her words sunk in.

"I know you would slut," said Dominic. He pulled Juno's blonde hair, forcing her to lean back and spread her legs. Displaying her filthy betrayal in all its glory to her peeping boyfriend. The powerful black cock thrust upwards into Juno's tight pink pussy again and again, Spreading it, dominating it, claiming it forever for black cocks. "And I think we both know why."

"Because even if you love him, you love me more."

Don't respond, begged Noah silently. Don't say anything. My heart can't take it. Maybe you were right that I shouldn't see this. His cock twitched and drooled as he rode the very edge of orgasm, holding his breath as his eyes stayed locked on his beloved girlfriend. Her body was flushed with wild desire, her pierced tits bouncing with the power of Dominic's thrusts from below, her juicy pussy, finally fucked the way it should be, sent sloppy trails of eager fluid to drip onto her man's pelvis.

"Yes!" She cried, her legs shaking as the best orgasm of her life gripped her. "I love you so much Dom! I love you more than him!"

Girlfriend and boyfriend and big black cock orgasmed in perfect harmony. Noah came in his lonely hand while the better man came in his girlfriend's eager pussy.

Noah almost passed out from the intensity of his orgasm, forcing him to stagger to the bed a collapse, leaking dribbles of loser slime onto his belly while he clasped a hand over his eyes, panting and reeling mentally from what he had just witnessed.

When he was able to stand again, he checked the peephole. He saw that Juno was between Dominic's legs, performing an enthusiastic rimjob while Dominic rapidly recovered for a second round. But Noah couldn't watch any more. The shame and crushing humiliation were setting in now that his horniness had disappeared.

He fled into the night, taking the memories with him forever.

...

Later that evening, while he was staring at the wall in a daze, Noah received a text.

[Hope you enjoyed yourself, white boy. I have an important decision for you.]

A picture popped up of a computer screen. It was the submission page for Gabble.

[I have tonight's vid all ready to post. It's like an hour long. No face mask, no disguise. She talks a lot about what she really thinks of you, and takes it in all holes.]

[I made your sweet shy girlfriend look just like a pornstar, loser. She's already given me permission to post it, but I'll leave it up to you. Should we make her a pornstar for real?]

Noah stared at the screen. Humiliatingly, his cock was growing hard again. At least that was one thing he had gotten out of this: he had gotten rid of that fucking cage.

[Post it.] he sent.

[You got it, white boy. Also, you forgot to leave your key here. I'll be merciful this once, But I better have it in my hands tomorrow morning.]

Noah frowned in confusion. [But, we made a deal!]

It took a while for Dominic to text back.

[You thought I gave your key back permanently? Ur funny, white boy. This was a one time deal. Maybe I will let you out again if you can convince the slut fuck me while her pathetic cuck is in the bedroom watching. Until then, I need that key back, or I'll beat your ass.]

Noah sobbed. A real man would simply refuse. He would fight back. But Noah knew that his cock would be locked up again in the morning. And he would probably try his hardest to get Juno to agree to a humiliating cuckold session as well.

Noah saw the post pop up on Gabble and took his cock in his hand.

He might as well get more use out of it while he had the chance.

Final Marks:

Excitement was in the air on the last day of class for Intro to Interracial Relations. When professor Greene sent them an email asking them to wear "easily removable clothing" and "Make sure the white boys had their cocks locked securely away", the class understood that today would be special.

As they entered the class, Juno strutting proudly in a tube top printed with the word "slut" and a barely-there miniskirt and Noah's eyes meekly downcast, they were asked to disrobe and provided with a new gift. A leather collar and chain leash.

"Aww, it's so cute!" giggled Juno as she snapped the collar just a hair too tight onto Noah's throat. "It's like you're a naughty little puppy!" Noah gulped and said, "Yes, baby." Making sure to keep his eyes submissively on the ground.

"C'mon!" said Juno, tugging his leash tight as she moved towards their seats, "Let's go meet up with our friends." Juno confidently swung her naked tits and ass as she walked, while Noah cringed and shuffled, unconsciously trying to conceal his trapped penis.

Things had gotten worse over the past month. Dominic had progressively banned Noah from almost all forms of physical touch with his girlfriend outside of strictly controlled circumstances, while the arrogant black man fully, deeply, and loudly enjoyed his girlfriend's pussy every night.

Mercifully, Noah was occasionally allowed to cum. But he was only allowed to masturbate when directly observing Juno and Dominic having sex, and even then he had to beg for the privilege. He was even occasionally allowed to kiss Juno while Dominic was fucking her from behind, although that was more to spice up the amatuer cuckold porn they were filming than it was a real reward.

Juno had moved on from Gabble to platforms that were easier to monetize, and was talking about switching her major to business, the better to manage her potential new career. Dominic has been floating the idea of her auditioning for professional porn more and more insistently.

Finally, they reached Cecily and Rosemary, both chatting confidently despite their pale nudity, leashes in hand. Juno squealed in happiness as she saw Cecily and ran up to throw her arms around her best friend in an excited hug, apparently forgetting about the leash in her hand a momentarily making Noah see stars as his air supply was cut off.

"Congratulations, Cece!" said Juno with a big, happy grin. "I'm so happy for you! How does Marcus feel about the news?"

"Horny," said Cecily dryly, to the giggles of her friends. He hand rubbed softly over her tender belly in an unconscious gesture. "He must have set a new record last night in intensity and sheer volume of cum."

"So in other words, the proud new uncle over here had an all-you-can-eat buffet," said Rose, waggling her eyebrows.

"That's riiiight," said Juno, turning to the quiet,cringing man on the end of Cecily's leash. "How do you feel about the big news, Arthur?"

Arthur looked like a mess, with a haunted look and dark circles under his eyes. Noah was utterly humiliated by Juno's ownership, but at least he wasn't "lab partners" with Cecily.

"I'm... I'm over the moon!" said Arthur with an unconvincing fake smile.

Cecily rolled her eyes. "Don't mind him, ladies," she said dismissively. "He's just having a hard time adjusting to the reality of spending the rest of his life without ever feeling pleasure on his little dick again." Her grin sharpened. "But we have thought up a solution to your little problem, haven't we, brother dear."

Arthur looked stricken, but Noah could see the tell tall bulges of flesh through his cage that showed that he was getting turned on.

"I told Arthur if he begs for it, I might let him experience pleasure another way. He's thinking about it, aren't you Arthur? There are just so many things that we could tease your little asshole with," said Cecily, maintaining smoldering eye contact with her brother. "Rubber toys, your sister's naughty fingers.... Other things..."

Arthur gulped. "N-no thank you," he said curtly. But Noah could see it, even if Arthur didn't realize it yet. His resolve was crumbling. He would beg. And probably soon.

"So Juno," said Rosemary, staring frankly at Noah's pathetic leashed and caged state with a sarcastic grin, "How is your 'boyfriend' these days?" Cecily and Rosemary began laughing as Juno blushed. "Stop it guys!" she said shyly, laughing a little bit herself. "Noah really is my boyfriend! It wouldn't be hot if he wasn't!"

"No way!" said Cecily through a storm of giggles. "We all know you are still dating him because you wuv him and his widdle white dick."

"Shuuuut uuuppp, Cece!" groaned Juno with a smile, aiming a joking punch at her friend.

"But seriously!" said Rosemary, her laughter dying down. "It's too degrading to date a white boy, Juno. Look at Pinky! Once upon a time he thought he could date me, but look at him now!"

Miles stood just behind Rosemary, a simpering smile on his face as he watched her every move for a sign of approval. "We even decided that 'best friend' was a little too good for him. Tell the ladies what you are now, Pinky."

"I'm your pet, mistress!" said Miles eagerly. Noah winced internally. Some things would never change, including Miles's puppy-dog act towards Rose. Now it had just become more literal.

"And he's sooo much more useful than your 'boyfriend"," said Rosemary with an affectionate pat on the head for her loyal pet. "I have him finding new black men for my gangbangs and running logistics now. I don't know what I would do without him!"

Juno shook her head with a secretive smile. Noah felt warm at the sight. Even in the face of her best friends scorn, she still chose to keep someone as worthless as him as her boyfriend. Maybe when he thought about it, despite all of the dark, twisted shameful things in his life right now, Noah really was lucky.

The class grew quiet as Roderick Caine entered the room, quickly removing his clothes to stand naked at the front of the hall, tall and proud unlike the cringing white boys in attendance. At his sides were Dr. Cherry and Professor Greene, both naked as well: Dr. Cherry smiling wickedly, Professor Greene red-faced and humiliated.

"Students!" called Roderick Caine with a commanding voice. "Today is your final lesson. I can see just by looking around the room that you have learned a lot this term. Professor Greene has done well. Watch her claim her reward." He nodded to Professor Greene, who even at this stage of her corruption, had the grace to look ashamed as she lowered her tattooed body to its knees in front of her chancellor, taking his cock into her mouth in front of all of her students.

"Now, watch your final lesson. I want you to repeat all words that appear on the screen." He signaled Dr. Cherry, who started the projector and killed the lights one last time, playing a bizarre slurry of color and sounds, overlaid with bold black words...

...

"I swear to serve the Black New World Order humbly for the rest of my life."

The class thundered the final line of the hypnotic pledge in perfect unison as the buzzing hypnotic projector inserted the final lesson deep into their brains. Roderick Caine smiled to see the results of Dr. Cherry and Professor Greene's term of hard work. Beneath him, the nude professor Greene continued to gag on his cock, pleasuring him while he waited for the lesson to be done. He saw that she still had some blank, pale skin on her hips. Roderick made a mental note to get her into a tattoo parlor sometime this week.

The class of white students, so snobby and condescending when he first attended at the beginning of the year, now looked much more appealing to him. The nude bodies of the women were already showing the personalized marks of the masters they had found. He saw piercings, and tattoos, and even some breast augmentations. The process that would only accelerate over time, one day making them unrecognizable. The men were leashed and caged, as they should be. Men were a lot less pleasurable when conquered, but they could be more useful. Each and every one of the sniveling white boys dribbling precum from their cages at their own humiliation could one day be placed in a position of influence and power. All while under the thumb of their rightful masters.

Dr. Cherry gave him a thumbs up from across the room. She had captured plenty of photos and video to use as blackmail on the students' influential parents. Roderick couldn't wait to see the faces of the alumni when the discreet letters arrived in the mail with photos proving that their precious daughters were now snowbunny sluts, and their proud sons were masochistic cucks.

There was just one more thing to take care of to make his victory complete. A couple that had done their best to publicly humiliate him during the first class. Roderick Caine didn't consider himself a petty man, but he felt strongly that when white people got uppity, they should be put in their place.

"Noah Bancroft and Juno Evans," said Roderick sharply. "Come down here. Kneel before me"

Juno stood immediately, her eyes filled with nervous anticipation, pulling the unfortunate Noah along by his leash. The cute freshman looked a lot different than she had in the fall. Roderick admired her bimbo blonde hair color, and the piercings worked very well on her slutty little tits. If the videos were anything to go by, her behavior now matched her slutty look perfectly. Young Dominic had good taste. Roderick had met with the young man a few times already, recruiting him to the cause. He would be an excellent asset when it came to converting more women in the future.

Noah himself looked pale and thin, stumbling along behind the chain leash, his eyes wide with fear for what Roderick had in store for him. Roderick had inquired about the two, and from what he understood, Noah actually was incredibly lucky compared to many of his classmates. Dominic had allowed him to keep dating Juno in order to facilitate his cuckold play. The little sub sometimes got to jerk off while watching his betters fuck. Compared to the relationships that many of the "lab partners" had, it was heaven.

But all good things come to an end.

Finally the young white couple stopped in front of their chancellor, humbly falling to their knees and looking up at him with fearful, submissive eyes. Roderick paused for a moment, simply looking down at them. Such different faces from the sneering defiance earlier this same year. Noah had said not a single student would bow to him and his regime. Yet here he was, on his knees, ready to accept whatever his superior commanded.

Roderick raised his voice for the whole class.

"Noah Bancroft, you said at the beginning of the term that by taking my job, I was stealing something that wasn't mine."

Noah blanched white and murmured, "I'm so sorry sir! I never w-"

"Silence," commanded Roderick with a sneer. "So, Mr. Bancroft, since that's who you think I am, I decided I would take something else that wasn't mine."

Roderick held his hand out to Juno, who watched him with wide, uncomprehending eyes. "I am your master now, Juno."

Juno gulped and stuttered, "I... I'm sorry sir, I already have a master." Watching her confusion was adorable. She clearly didn't want to betray Dominic, her current master, but a black man even more powerful and dominant than Dominic was right here, towering above her, speaking firm low words that touched her deeply in her overheated brain and pussy. Roderick noted with satisfaction that her little pierced nipples were already puffing up at the thought of being owned by him, despite her reluctance.

"Dominic, right? I'm sorry dear, but I already spoke to him. He was perfectly willing to transfer your ownership. He said he had gotten a bit bored. Dominic is one of those men who enjoys the hunt more than the reward. He told me to tell you goodbye from him. It's already official," said Roderick kindly to Juno's shocked face.

"B-but... I loved him!" said Juno, devastated. Conflicted emotions played out on her face once again. Devastation at being abandoned, but also curiosity at the idea of having such a strong confident man as her master.

"Come here, dear," said Roderick gently, pulling her from her knees into an enfolding embrace. "Many first time subs get confused like this. You did love Dominic. Because you love all black men. You love submission. You love the feeling of humble inferiority. And most of all..." He took her small pink hand and placed it on his raging cock. "You love big black cock."

Juno instinctively gripped his penis and ran her hand up and down it smoothly, biting her lip as she stared at it, hypnotized. She felt a strange attraction course through her slutty, corrupted mind as her training and her hypercharged libido screamed that this black dick was exactly what she had always wanted. "What do you feel, Juno?" asked Roderick as the eighteen year old began milking his cock with her hot little hand. "Do you feel the same love you felt for Dominic?"

Juno smiled up at him with glistening eyes, her confusion falling away. "Yes, Master!"

Roderick grinned down at his new little slut posessively. He had been waiting for this since he first saw the dismissive sneer on her cute face at the beginning of the term. He remembered the dirty talk that Juno had used in one of her filthiest videos and his smile widened.

"Call me Daddy, Juno."

Juno's eyes lit up, her lust enflamed by years of unresolved Daddy issues. Daddies could be strict, but they loved their little girls soooo much. "Yes, Daddy!" she giggled. "I love you Daddy!"

"And as for you," said Roderick with a smile at the defeated form of Noah Bancroft, as Juno continued to play with his cock, a look of love and wonder on her beautiful young face. "You're ownership has been transferred to me as well." He held up the small silver key that Dominic had handed over to him. "Dominic was too kind to you. I won't make that mistake. But if you submit yourself completely to me, I may yet be merciful."

Noah could only gulp and whimper "Yes, master", his eyes locked to the key that had become the center of his sex life, wondering what Roderick would make him do in order to be unlocked.

Roderick turned his attention back to his new favorite slut. "Now, let's show the whole class how much you love me!" said Roderick, scooping her up in his strong arms and turning towards the class, hooking an arm beneath both knees and putting his hands behind her head, crunching her petite body into a humiliating full nelson position.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me hard!" cooed Juno, warming fully to her powerful new master. Roderick lowered his newly conquered prize, his muscles bulging as his cock sunk deep into her eager pussy. A primal groan of passion erupted from the young woman's mouth as she was taken and forced to make the ultimate submission to black cock in front of the same class who were once told that she "didn't associate" with men like Roderick.

1...345678