Introduction to Cuckolding Pt. 02

Story Info
Josh and Alexis get deeper into cuckolding and humiliation.
2.6k words
4.04
8.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning Josh woke up with a major headache. He was extremely hung over and thought he must have drank far too much the night before. The dreams he had were so vivid. Alexis and Rowan strapping him down, stripping the hair from his body, Alexis getting railed and then forcing him to eat her pussy. And that was just the start of the night. It had to be a dream. He couldn't possibly have allowed his little tiny girlfriend to emasculate him like that. I mean here she is, lying in bed with him. It had to be a hallucination. The curtains were still drawn and Alexis had insisted on those blackout curtains that keep the room so dark. Josh just felt like crap.

"Better keep the light off if I'm going to keep this headache away," Josh mumbled to himself.

He slid out of bed and walked to the bathroom, getting ready to relieve himself in the pitch dark. Walking up to the toilet he noticed that his underwear seemed a little different. He normally wore those tight sports briefs Alexis had bought him, but these seemed much thinner. When he felt for his penis he was horrified to find that the previous night want a dream. He flicked on the light and instantly saw stars. The light was blinding, but as he was able to focus he saw it. He saw that he was wearing pink satin panties that were covering his now chastity encased cock.

Oh god, he had actually done those things last night. How could he have done this? How would he live with himself? Oh and what all had he done. The night definitely gets fuzzier as it progressed. And what had he drank to give him such a hangover?

"I have to remember what happened", Josh thought. He racked his brain but it hurt so much. God what had he done.

He remembered eating Alexis out. He remembered begging her to let him out of the restraints, and promising to do something. But what was it?

"Hi, honey. How are you doing this lovely morning?" Alexis was standing in the doorway. Her robe on but open down the middle not hiding anything.

"You were so hot last night, turned me into a little slut. I am so happy you are okay with this."

"Okay with what? What did I do last night?" asked an exasperated Josh.

Alexis grinned, "Oh, you don't remember. I guess it is good we have the video. You know I have been begging you to make a sexy tape with me but you were never willing. But you were last night."

"I most certainly was not." said Josh.

"Silly boy, that's why I gave you the diazepam and ketamine", giggled Alexis. "After that and the little bit of alcohol you were ready for anything. So do you want to watch it? God I know I do"

"Um, is Rowan still here?"

"No, he left at about 4am. And I can't wait for him to come back, but it won't be for a little bit. Aren't you looking forward to it. I mean you really got into it last night. Come on lets go watch it. Then maybe we can have a little fun together. Just you and me"

"Well I really want to know what happened. And can you get me some real underwear? These seem a little girly."

"Oh I guess you really don't remember, you burned all your underwear last night? I thought it was a little much but Rowan insisted. Well you will see, but know, That is all you have, well there are some others but those are definitely the most 'manly' ones you have. Pink satin. Ha."

Alexis fired up her laptop and screenshared to the TV in their bedroom. Josh's headache was still there but better.

"Alright I obviously haven't had time to edit this all together so there are 4 different cameras, and we will have to watch them all at the same time until I can go through and pick all the scenes I want to keep for the video"

"The video? What do you mean?"

"You agreed we could post the video from last night online today. You know on those amateur sex pages." She started the video. The audio was pretty bad but the video was extremely clear. "Alright, this is where we strap you down and put you in that wonderful chastity device" Watching the video, Josh starts to get hard and immediately feels the pressure on his cock. He can't believe this is real. "Alright let's fast forward a little bit."

Immediately josh starts to realize he is completely fucked. Whatever he did, she had it all on video. And here he is sitting in pink panties, with a cage around his dick, shaved smooth like a little girl watching a video of his girlfriend getting fucked by this massive cock and he cant even get hard because of the pain it causes his dick.

"So here is the part where you clean out my pussy after Rowan fills it with cum. You really didn't know he had been fucking me for weeks? I mean sure it was a lot more often these past three weeks than before but you had to know."

"Than before, what do you mean?"

"Honey, you know how much I like sex. And sure, you are remarkably successful, really good looking, powerful, smart, funny you have so many good qualities and I love you for that. But I need something that you can't give me. And that is a real man's cock." Josh can feel the pressure building in his cock and the pain is excruciating. "So for the past five years every few months I have gone out and found the biggest dick I could find, let him tie me up and use me like a whore, and then come home. Normally it is on my gym day and we fuck right before I take my shower. Come on, you had to know. Now quite interrupting and watch the video."

Alexis came over and over again riding Joshed tongue. She bent over while he was doing it so she could suck Rowans cock hard again.

"Alright my little subby bitch, you are going to keep eating my pussy but you are going to do it while Rowan fucks me doggie style." One of the video screens showed Alexis straddling Josh's face, while another showed Rowan lining up to drive his cock into her pussy. All Josh can remember about this is the smell of her pussy and his cock and the feeling of Rowan's balls sliding back and forth on his face. Rowan started to pump harder and Alexis began to scream. As she did she reached down, grabbed Josh's balls and squeezed. She came so hard with Rowans cock deep in her and Josh's balls tight in her hand. Josh screams. Rowan pulls out and blows his load on Josh's face. The video show Josh pass out from the pain.

"Were going to have to edit this next part out" The video shows Rowan and Alexis removing Josh from his restraints, and putting him in a regular chair. They brought out drinks and had a couple. Josh is brought out and kept separate from the others. Then it shows them waking him up.

"Honey are you okay? Here drink this it will make you feel better." Josh drinks it and everyone sits down for a bit to talk. Alexis fast forwards the video. The next thing it shows is Josh begging Alexis to let him out of chastity. "Please Alexis I'll do anything you want, give you anything please."

"Don't beg me, it was Rowan's idea. Beg him."

"Oh Rowan please, let me out. I can't live like this, It hurts to much, My balls ache like they are in a vice. Please. Whatever you want I'll give it to you. You just have to get her to let me out of this thing."

"Alright, Ill let you out, but I want you to give me a few things."

"Anything"

"First, I want her pussy. And while it isn't yours to give, I want to have it whenever and wherever I want, And I want you to get it ready for me when I call. That means when you finally give this lady a ring, on your wedding night, if I show up I get to pound her for as long as I want to before you do."

"But why?" asked Josh.

"Because she wants it, and because you let her lock you up like this in the first place. Next, since you are such a bitch, you are going to dress like one. Look at you, standing there naked except for your little cock cage, shave and prepped ready to be a good little sissy. So take all your boxers"

Alexis interrupts, "Oh he doesn't have any of those, Ha"

"Fine take all your boy panties and get rid of them, infact burn them in the fire pit. Alexis do you have the new underwear we bought him?"

"Oh yes I do", said the grinning Alexis.

"Oh god, what is going on. And wow I feel fucked up"

Alexis produced a pair of pink satin panties. "Alright honey, Here are your panties. Don't worry I have a couple others, Thong, gstring, lace, but mostly these little thongs. I'm sure the front will fit you fine. Especially with your new little friend there. In fact these right here are the closest ones to what you are used to wearing so it wont be much of a change."

"oh god, oh god, oh god"

"Next, We have already told you but your body hair will stay gone, You will pay for both you and Alexis to get laser hair removal. That means all of it. And Alexis is going to tell them why. Do you understand?"

"yes, oh Christ, why is this happening"

"Since Alexis's pussy is mine to do what I want with, I get to decide who gets to fuck her. So that means I get to decide when she fucks me, I get to decide when she fucks you, and I get to decide when she fucks all of my friends from the gym."

"Fine, whatever, fuck this. God Im pretty dizzy, this is a dream it has to be"

"In addition to deciding who fucks Alexis I get to decide who you fuck as well. Same applies, I get to decide when Alexis fucks you, or when my friends at the gym get to fuck you"

"What? This isn't a dream it's a nightmare"

"And I am going to keep you from fucking anyone without permission because I am going to tattoo sissy bitch on your dick. And you better keep it clean because I would hate for you to have to go to the doctor and explain that one."

Alexis shocked by this gasps and start to rub her pussy. "Oh that is even more that we talked about. God that is hot."

"If you agree to this I will let you out, but if you break the rules, you go back in. And it gets worse from there if you keep breaking them."

"Fine I agree I agree."

"Then prove it, go lick her pussy for me. Get it wet and then get over here and get my dick hard. Then guide it into her. I want to know that you mean it and I want you to know that I mean it."

So Josh crawled over between Alexis's legs and began to rub his tongue along her slit. Each time it was fuller and wetter. She grabs his head and forces it into her, smothering him. After a few seconds she pushes him away and points to Rowan. "Go on bitch"

Josh crawls over to Rowan and looks up at him. "Wrap your hand around my cock and put it in your mouth."

So Josh does. The taste is salty and strong. Instantly Rowan grows in his mouth until he doesn't fit. Josh moves to take the cock out, but Rowan forces it down Josh's throat, gagging him. Then Rowan pushes Josh away, still coughing and gagging. "See bitch, it isn't so bad, Now where is that sweet pussy."

Josh crawls back to Alexis dizzier than ever. Alexis faces away and bends over. Josh grabs Rowans now massive cock and guides it towards Alexis's pussy. The head just touches her pussy lips and she lets out a little sigh.

"Are you ready for this Josh. Ready to guide me into your woman's cunt? Once you do this you will never be a man in her eyes or mine. Not that you are right now, but this will seal the deal. But if you want out of that cage this is the only way."

Josh nods and Rowan thrusts his cock into Alexis. She lets out a scream and Josh pulls his hand away. He pumps over and over and over again. As he is pumping away Alexis is screaming "oh god yes, this is better than ever. I will never fuck you again Josh, you are going to clean my pussy like a good bitch after I am gang-banged like a good slut. You are going to be my slave and do what I want. Oh god yes. And then after you are so horny, I'm going to take your balls. And your never going to fuck again, fuck me yeah oh god. Cum in me Rowan."

And he does. Rowan reaches for the little necklace around Alexis's neck and rips it off. He tosses it to Josh. On it is the key to his cage. Josh takes the cage off.

"Now, masturbate."

"What, no why"

"Because if you don't Im going to ram a butt plug in you and you have that to deal with in addition to the cage. Now do it."

So Josh begins to jack off. Alexis looks at him and laughs. "Awww how cute, hes beating his meat while a real man fucks me. Oh god keep going, Hahaha, oh yes. Cum little man."

And finally Josh came.

Then the video shows him pass out again.

Rowan and Alexis finish about 15 minutes later. Alexis looked and Rowan and said, "Well are you going to put it back on him?"

"Really you want me to do that? I thought this was just fun for tonight."

"Oh it is fun for tonight, But it is also fun for me from now on. And do it now or Ill do the same thing to you. This is turning me on so much. I cant believe how amazing this is."

"Alright, just a second. Here it is. You know he is actually pretty small he might be able to get this off. We can get a smaller one later if you want."

"Oh I want him to get it off, then I can punish him even more."

Alexis cuts the video off.

"So honey, aren't you proud of your night?"

Josh looks down at himself, at a loss for words.

"Wow, watching that video has got me all worked up. And thinking about you going to the gym and changing in the locker room wearing those panties has me on the edge of cumming already. So are you up for it?"

"Josh looks up at her, of course, lets get this thing off and go for it."

Alexis lets out a peal of laughter. "Oh know you misunderstand. Go get my strap-on. I am going to have sex, and you are going to fuck me, but it is for me not you. You're not coming out of that thing until I get my ring remember."