All Comments on 'Introduction to Cuckolding Pt. 02'

by penis_envy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bham487Bham4877 months ago

This is not fetish. It’s rape

Pavel246246Pavel2462467 months ago

All these stories forget one thing. And that is that Samuel Colt made us all equally strong. Goodbye, Rowan.

seittitgibseittitgib7 months ago

Please add the drugged tag or something. Some kind of warning in the synopsis

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

They drugged him, then had strap him down, and remove all of his body hair Without consent. Then they force a chastity cage on to him. Then force him to eat Rowan's creampie out of Alexis' cunt. So he needs to just take the laptop from her, and Destroy it and video in it. Then call cop on them that as both Alexa and Rowan have forcely Imprisoned him. If that doesn't work shot them both, since he's not Strong enough to beat Rowan to death with a baseball bat..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's hot, it's just not very realistic. It would be a much better story if they went back and forth fucking up each others plans until she gets so pissed off, she gets him to a doctor's office on false pretenses and has his balls taken off. The perfect ending is where they totally fuck up each other's lives and end up alone. You can't force someone and sex fantasies can get out of control, but this one, so far, is just like many others.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fun start to what I hope is a continuing story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous