Introduction to Swinging 4

Story Info
The game, the prizes, the aftermath.
2.8k words
4.39
2.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
268 Followers

"Play ball!" the umpire called out.

I put on my helmet, grabbed my bat, and trotted out to the plate. After making sure there wasn't any dirt stuck on my cleats, I stepped into the batter's box and held my bat at the ready. The first was fast. I swung and missed. This pitcher was good. I saw Cassie in the stands with her fingers crossed. Ignore her and concentrate on the game, I told myself. The next pitch was at the right level, but just outside. "Ball one!" cried the ump.

The third pitch was exactly where I wanted it. I sent the ball flying to left center field. Both the center and left fielder converged at the back fence. They leapt into the air at the same time, but the ball was too high for either of them. The crowd roared its approval as I ran the bases. Make that half the crowd. My teammates greeted me with high-fives as I crossed home plate. Cassie jumped excitedly making her braless tits bounce beneath her tight t-shirt. Peggy and Heather were as visibly elated as she was.

I looked at the pitcher who was fuming. "The game isn't over yet!" she shouted at me. "You're gonna be mine tonight!"

"Forget it!" Cassie yelled back. "He's mine!" Was she staking a claim to me?

As the next batter went to the plate, I looked the pitcher over. Like the other women who were either at the game or in the game, she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her nipples were clearly outlined against the thin material of her t-shirt. I realized that no matter how the game ended, she and I were going to end up in bed that night. The only question was whose bed.

The game continued without more runs in the first inning. Our side was retired in the second with a runner on base. Our first batter struck out in the top of third, and I was up second.

The pitcher lock her eyes on mine and ran her hand over her breasts as I stepped up to the plate. Perspiration glued her shirt to her breasts and nipples. My attention drifted from the game to her chest, and I took a called strike on the first pitch. For a moment I envisioned myself as her slave. I didn't want to let Cassie down. Concentrate, I told myself. I had to hop back to avoid being struck by the next pitch. She was doing her best to keep me off balance. Again she rubbed her breasts and nipples through the thin material of her shirt. I responded by stroking my cock through my pants. This time she smiled rather than scowled. A foul tip brought the count to one and two. I could feel my dick swelling and knew it was outlined against my pants. She licked her lips as she read the catcher's signals. Twice she shook her head before getting the call she wanted. The ball was right where I wanted it, and I sent it over the fence again.

My teammates and our club were ecstatic as I rounded the bases. A few women flashed their tits at me as I came down the third base line to home plate. I did the obligatory high-fives with the men and hugged the women on the team. I wouldn't have gotten that gratitude playing for my company's team. As I headed to the dugout, Cassie and Maggie waved me to the fence. Cassie leaned over the rail to kiss me. "You're wonderful," she whispered.

Maggie leaned over to kiss me next. "Still playing the old distraction game, I see," she said when our lips parted. I smiled. "If we win the game, I'll forgive you."

I picked Cassie and Maggie up at eight, and we went to the other team's party house. They had suspended their weekly contest so both of them could attend the game and the party that night.

I still hadn't figured out the swing houses. Single men weren't allowed but single women were, although extra men would even up the orgasmic potential.

The thing that amazed me most was how quickly I had become part of the club. I had not slept with a quarter of the wives, but everyone treated me like an old friend. Cassie and I were just another couple to the members. In their eyes, we might as well have been married. Even Maggie had accepted me in spite of my shenanigans a couple weeks before.

The host club members, the losers, were all dressed as Greek slaves. A few of our members wore togas, but most came in regular street clothes. We were steadily plied with hors d'oeuvres and glasses of wine. To my great surprise, no one came wearing leather or carrying riding crops. The mood was the same as at other swing parties, relaxed but sex charged. There was a lot of fondling of the 'slaves' by the 'masters.' Even with the master-slave role playing, the basic rules remained intact. Anyone, including a 'slave,' had the right to say no.

The selection of personal slaves for the following week was scheduled for eleven. The players would make their choices first followed by their mates, then by the remaining club members. I knew who my choice would be even before the game ended.

Cassie, Maggie, and I got out of our clothing, grabbed some towels, and headed for the hot tub. Although I had showered after the game and I had taken a nap, the swirling warm water was very relaxing. There was only one other couple in the tub whom we ignored. I positioned myself so that no one was opposite me and let myself float as I closed my eyes. After a couple minutes I felt a soft feminine hand begin stroking my penis. Assuming the hand belonged to either Maggie or Cassie, I continued to float. The hand gently caressing my cock made no concerted effort to stiffen me. It didn't wrap itself around my dick; it just slowly traveled up and down it. Gradually it inflated until it was sticking up out or the water. I could tell that whoever was pleasuring me was on my right which was where Cassie had seated herself, so I guessed it was her. I could feel her head on my right shoulder, and Maggie's was on my left. Neither of them could have reached past my hips.

A tongue touched the tip of my boner. I remembered the other couple and assumed it was the female half of that pair. The tongue slowly circled the rim of my glans making me take a deep breath. I decided to keep my eyes closed and enjoy the exquisite sensations emanating from my groin. The prospect of a totally anonymous blowjob intrigued me and aroused me at the same time. I was faintly aware that both Maggie and Cassie had their arms across my chest. It was plainly evident that they were enjoying seeing me receive pleasure from this unknown person as much as I enjoyed the stiffness between my thighs being sucked. My breathing quickened as the vacuum increased on my dick. My loins grew tighter and tighter. My limbs became as rigid as my periscope. More lips clamped onto my mouth. The hot mouth on my cock moved rapidly as my nuts contracted shooting a load of hot sperm into it. I felt gulping as each wad of jism flowed effortlessly down a throat as quickly as I could fire it.

I kept my eyes closed as I slowly sank down into the warm water. Maggie's and Cassie's heads were still on my shoulders. After a while I opened my eyes. We three were the only one in the tub. The others had left. "Okay," I said, "which one of you did it?"

"Did what?" said Maggie feigning innocence.

"Sucked me off," I said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Cassie said.

"We've had our arms around you all the time we've been in the water," Maggie said. "How could either of us done anything like that?"

"So it was the woman who was here when we got in?" Neither of them responded. "Was it her?"

"Why do you think it was a woman?" Maggie asked.

"You mean it was the guy?" I was a little alarmed.

"Why would you think that?"

"Who else is left?"

"There are close to seventy people here tonight," Cassie said. "It could have been any of them."

I was confused. I hadn't heard anyone enter or leave the tub. Someone might have sneaked in and out. I certainly hadn't been paying attention to my surroundings.

With an hour and a half to kill before slave selection, I took both Maggie and Cassie upstairs for a threesome. It would be my first, but I figured that if I kept seeing Cassie, it wouldn't be my last.

They wasted no time going to work on me. I had not realized they had taken me to the group room. I was put on the main bed. Cassie was on my right, and Maggie was on my left. Cassie began kissing my mouth while Maggie kissed my chest. My nipples stood out like a couple of.22 caliber bullets. Each took one side of my chest and planted kisses on each rib. When Maggie reached my belly, a wet hairless pussy parked itself on my face while Cassie moved her lips to my tummy. I ran my tongue the length of its slit and recognized the flavor of the juices. It could only be Heather. I opened my eyes just long enough to confirm my suspicions. Soon another pair of lips was on my right leg and a fourth pair was on my left. I wanted to ask what was going on, but Heather's pussy on my mouth prevented me from saying anything. On second thought, it would have been a very dumb question.

A fifth mouth inhaled my rigid cock. My breathing became quite ragged. Between the kisses on my legs, chest, and belly, the clit in my mouth, and the expert blowjob I was receiving, I was totally aroused. My senses were pulled in so many directions at once that I was on the edge of cumming but was unable to concentrate enough in any one spot to get off. Heather picked up on my dilemma and removed herself from my face. My head thrashed from side to side as I desperately wanted to fire my load but couldn't. The kissing on my torso ended next, but my thighs and cock were still being teased. The torment continued. My cock was simultaneously sucked and stroked while my legs were being kissed and caressed. I was trapped by lust, both unable to finish and unwilling to stop.

Suddenly everyone withdrew themselves from me. My raging hard-on pointed at the ceiling. My hips bounced up and down as I attempted to fuck someone, anyone, an invisible pussy that only my imagination could feel. It may have been invisible, but it was real. In my mind, it was the tightest, wettest cunt I'd even been inside of. My unseen lover was climaxing; her muscles held my shaft like a vise. I could feel her weight on my lap. My nuts tightened and pulled up. My eyes opened briefly. I hadn't been hallucinating. Cassie was riding me for all she was worth. She screamed as each wave of passion swept over her and her cunt grew tighter and tighter. Finally my balls boiled over and my seed blasted through my rod into her womb.

I couldn't breathe; my passions were that high. My heart pounded inside my chest making me fear I was having a heart attack. There was no pain, no sound. My feet were knotted into fists. Consciousness slipped away as I blacked out.

The next thing that I was aware of was a cold towel on my forehead. "I think we overdid it," a female voice said.

"I think he deserved special treatment," someone else said. "He did score the only two runs of the game."

"But make him pass out?" That was Maggie. I moaned a bit.

"Darling, are you all right?" Cassie asked.

I opened my eyes. A dozen tits stared at me. Had I died and gone to heaven? I propped myself up on my elbows and shook my head. I tried to sit up, but I was pressed down on my back. "Somebody get a glass of water," Peggy said. A tumbler seemed to appear out of nowhere. Maggie and Cassie lifted me into a sitting position, and I was given the water.

"That was too much," I said after I had drained half the glass.

"We thought you deserved a special treat for winning the game for us," Heather said.

"Thank you," I said still breathing heavily, "but a pizza would have been nice."

"Let's go down to the kitchen to see what we can find to eat," Cassie said. "We have to get your energy level up. Slave selection begins in ten minutes, and you have the first choice."

Suddenly sex felt like a burden. It was my own fault for only having one hamburger after the game and no dinner. Fucking was the last thing on my mind at that moment.

I held the banister with one hand going downstairs while Cassie held the other arm over her shoulders for support.

Weakly I settled into a chair at the kitchen table. The women scurried about and quickly placed a hot ham and cheese sandwich in front of me. "I hate to rush you, Sweetie," Cassie said, "but you only have five minutes." I picked up the food and took a bite out of it. Chewing was laborious. I ate about half of the sandwich before I was dragged to the living room.

The members of the host club were lined up around the room. They were all completely naked except for dog collars around their necks. Our club's members were given leashes. The men stepped back as I approached the line. Each woman softly said her first name when I stopped in front of her. I spent a few extra seconds looking over their pitcher before moving on to inspect the rest. When I got to the end of the line, I started back. I stopped in front of their pitcher. "I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't catch your name."

"My name is Melissa," she said softly.

"I'm Eric," I said as I hooked my leash to her collar and led her to a chair. I sat on the chair, and she sat on the floor in front of me. The rest of my teammates made their slave selections followed by the non-players from our club. Melissa seemed to smile briefly when Cassie picked the man she wanted. She sat down beside me with him at her feet. When the slave selection was over, the 'owners' led their 'slaves' to other rooms.

Eventually only Cassie and I remained in the living room with our 'slaves.' They smiled at each other. "Are you guys married?" Cassie asked.

"Yes," said the man. "I'm Ralph."

"I mean to each other," Cassie continued.

"Yes, we are," Melissa said. "Twelve years last month. We should tell you we have to have our baby-sitter home by two."

"You two get to call the shots," Ralph said, "but may we suggest you spend the night at our place?"

"How would you explain us to your children?" I asked.

"They will be asleep when we get home," he replied. "We all will be in the proper beds when they get up, and we will introduce you as our friends. We frequently have overnight guests. They won't suspect anything."

"You should call the shots where your kids are concerned." I looked at Cassie. "What do you think?"

"That sounds okay to me," she said. "I'll let Maggie know she will have to get a ride home. She'll probably have her slave drive her."

"Meanwhile," said Melissa, "we're expected to fuck at least once before we leave. The victors subjugating the vanquished."

"I was afraid you would say that."

"Is something wrong with your bat, Slugger."

"I was gangbanged. Six against one."

"He fainted," Cassie added.

"So the batsman isn't much of a cocksman," Melissa said.

"We overdid it," Cassie admitted. "Is there any real food around? He didn't eat very much dinner."

"I think we can find something," Ralph said.

Ralph and Melissa returned from the kitchen fifteen minutes later with a ham steak and some macaroni and cheese. She laid on the coffee table so I could use her body as a table. I put the plate on her tummy. Cassie led Ralph by his leash upstairs while I settled down to dine.

HotJim
HotJim
268 Followers