All Comments on 'Intrusion'

by Rambling_Chantrix

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you have such a way with words omg

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's a level of nightmare here that transcends simple confusion and awakens into a lust that has no business existing, but I can't escape it.

Masterfully done. You have distilled nightmare into pleasure.

yowseryowserover 1 year ago

Splendid Storytelling

Well, if you can entrance a vegetarian with lovely evocative descriptions of an overdone BBQ, you've done very well. Well situated, thoughtful ruminations from your narrator, well paced, superb writing. Sweet!

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous 1: That's very kind of you to say! Thank you!

@Anonymous 2: I was cursed, and I believe a good curse deserves to be passed along. :)

@yowser: Thank you for the comment and follow! Though I worry that if my BBQ descriptions are "lovely" I have failed, at least in part, to properly depict the nightmare that is the BBQ Pit Boys (upon whom aspects of this story were based). I will be checking out your oeuvre!

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 1 year ago

Loved it. Gross, highly erotic, and wonderfully told.

LCDRformatLCDRformatover 1 year ago

I'm jealous of your prose

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightover 1 year ago

Hot and wrong and a hell of a lot of fun. And I love that he’s am absolutely terrible pit master. If he was talented, the story would lose the magic.

Hell yeah transgression.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was excellently written. Not my type of story but the way you describe everything made it a great read!

jacobinorpjacobinorp8 months ago

A hoot and a half, as Faith would say...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRambling_Chantrix@Rambling_Chantrix
6/8/23 - ... I've still just been writing Witch From Mercury smut. A lot of it. If you want angsty degeneracy with a side of lesbian mecha pilot, check https://archiveofourown.org/users/Rambling_Chantrix/ !! # I'm just a kinky fox girl with too many words. You can find my ot...