Intrusive Thoughts 01: A Threesome

Story Info
Just a silly daydream between me, a friend, and my husband..
784 words
4.09
3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers

*This is my first submission in this category. Please be nice!*

Intrusive thoughts. ALWAYS with the intrusive thoughts, especially in the morning before I've had my pill to tame them some. The same scenario from a couple days ago popped up again this morning...with a little add-on near the end. ;)

I've tried, over and over, not to think about a certain friend like that. "Just friends, just friends, just friends," I chant to myself inside my head in a feeble attempt to stop the inappropriate thoughts. It's futile. So, I may as well roll with it, right?

My imagination cuts straight to the chase this time, like porn without a hint of "backstory". I imagine her laid out in front of me on a bed. Whose bed I don't know and I don't care. More importantly, she's completely naked, her thick thighs spread open for me. My face is dangerously close to her womanhood, but still far enough back that I can enjoy the view. God, her breasts look magnificent. I'm one part obsessed and one part jealous. They're a good size or two bigger than mine.

I run my small hands up the inside of her thighs, slowly, softly, watching her. She's looking back at me, waiting to see what I do next, her eyes hooded and mouth parted. She looks...anxious, but in a good way.

My hands reach where her legs meet the rest of her milky white body. I gently rub my thumbs right at the edge of her lips. A little moan escapes her throat. I can't stand it any longer and gently lick her opening from bottom to top, test the waters. Her back arches slightly, her head back now, clearly enjoying it and wanting more.

I give her what she wants, licking her slowly from top to bottom, over and over, pushing my tongue in a little deeper each time. I'm still watching her and can't get over how sexy she is, lightly gripping the sheets, her ample breasts starting to heave from her excitement.

I decide to stop teasing her and begin sucking on her clit, alternating between that and circling it with my tongue. I feel it easily grow harder at my prompting. Now her back is really arching, moans growing more audible. I briefly run a hand up her abdomen, between her breasts, and back down, finding its place next to her labia again.

Making her feel good is turning me on immensely...Not that seeing her in all of her naked glory isn't enough to get me hot and bothered. I switch between licking her increasingly wet cunt and sucking on her nub. She's writhing now, muttering "Oh God, don't stop", and the like. I can feel my own pussy, exposed in my favorite pair of crotchless panties, getting to the point of dripping. My nipples are hard. I briefly wonder if she'll play with me when I'm done with her. But, I don't have to worry for long whether I'll get my jollies off too. My husband comes up from behind and rubs his mushroom head against my glistening opening. He's already hard, enjoying the show from a distance until now.

I feel him slowly push into me. It's just what I need and I moan into her pussy, causing a chain reaction of sorts. I continue assaulting her with my tongue and lips, going from gently kissing her labia to full-on tongue fucking her.

My husband gradually pumps into me harder and faster. I almost always like it rough. He knows me well after all these years. The beautiful woman in front of me is close. Her knuckles begin to turn white from gripping the sheet so hard in her own tiny hands. I finally thrust two of my fingers inside of her sopping wet hole. She becomes unhinged, arching her back as if electrocuted, as I pump my fingers into her in time with my husband's thrusts in my own eager cunt. She's crying out wordlessly, somewhat subdued, as is her way. I can't imagine her ever yelling and now is no exception.

In a moment of pure, unmatched bliss, I feel my husband thrust into me hard as he cums inside of me, my twat twitching wildly around his member as I orgasm, as I finally send my "friend" over the edge too. My moans are muffled by her delicious juices pouring out of her. She tastes just as sweet as I imagined. I watch as her body finally falls limp to the bed, happily exhausted for the time being, as my husband pulls out of me, leaving me feeling empty. I secretly hope everyone is up for another round...

hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers