All Comments on 'Inuit Ladies into Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 7 years ago
Here's a title for you: "Reasonably Intelligent Readers Concur That Spamuel Is A No-Talent Fuckwit"

Why don't you just give up, you annoying fuck? NOBODY GIVES A GOOD GODDAM ABOUT YOUR SHITTY COOKIE-CUTTER STORIES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epiphany_Jones ❤❤❤

I didn't come for the story I came for you, Epiphany_Jones. I love you comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Steeves Volmar-Cherenfant

You knock off this shitty writing at once or I will tell your mother! She will be even more mad this time than when she found all the incest stories you wrote about your little cousins!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Desperate

You have been writing on here since 2010...You write stories in the gay, lesbian and interracial categories and all of your stories have received negative reviews yet you still write. You argue with reviewers when they say your stories are redundant and simple minded (which is dead on) and yet you still write. People are trying to ban you for being the spammer and the fraud that you are and yet you still write. You seek attention even if it's negative...and when it's all said and done you will have two more of your cut and paste stories posted tomorrow....so desperate!

SamuelxSamuelxalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Haters gonna hate !

It's amazing how the losers who hate my stories are bozos who've never written a single story. Go fuck yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Its amazing how an idiot like SpamuelX

Its amazing how an idiot like SpamuelX, who simply uses some stupid version of Mad Lips to write his stories, is even allowed to share stories here. Hopefully the mods will notice that he doesnt have a single story rated higher than 3.5 and ban his ass for mass producing garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I actually do write...

...and I'm fairly active. Please stop spamming this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...