All Comments on 'Invade My Life! Ch. 02'

by LordJim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

00. You are sick

mrnicerguymrnicerguyover 14 years ago
Misogyny isn't erotic

Naturally you have incurred the childish and impotent wrath of the usual (cowardly and anonymous) critics who never seem to get the point of cuckolding stories. Well fuck them, as ever - just ignore any comments by people without the balls to add their names. But your story literally stinks of your hatred for women and as such it really does fail, despite some genuinely colourful passages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NOt a criminal?

Good story, but the the suggestion that blackmail is not a criminal offense is laughable. He is a crimainl and as far as a messy divorce? That would be the short of it. By the time your good ol' boys got out of prison, they would be singing soprano all the way to the local gay bars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Agree with sick twisted twat...that's what you are

except you're a man and trying..(I said "trying") to sound funny...yeah funny like sheessshhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written and very very funny

Wow.

LordJimLordJimover 14 years agoAuthor
point of story

I am the author. You may call me anything you want. I ask only that you actually THINK before you write your opinion - something that most have failed to do (as expected). No one seems to have given ANY consideration as to WHY I might have written this story from this point of view - which is highly unusual.

Did anyone stop to think that MAYBE this fucked up slut of a wife got more than she bargained for? The first MOMENT that a spouse actively cheats for real without telling and or involving their partner just MIGHT be the first step toward destruction.

I have to bet that there are a whole of divorce cases in this country that prove that point.

Just something to consider while you bash the sicko.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No point other than a cheating whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous