Iranian Enigma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zahra: "The Revolutionary Guards will be here soon to take you away, I want to have some fun with you before then."

Zahra pulls down her pants and underwear and unzips and pulls down David's pants.

Zahra: "Mmmm still big and throbbing after all this time."

She sits in David's lap and slides his dick into her vagina, she licks her lips and starts moving backwards and forwards. David knows he is being owned and he is nothing more than an Iranian women's sex toy. His life has no value. Zahra groans, screams and curses at him and speeds up rocking. She places herself further on his dick and starts jumping up and down in his lap. Up and down she goes. She has complete power over him and he can do nothing but watch and possibly enjoy. They say, better the devil you know, but in the case the sexier discovery is the devil he didn't know.

12